.dangerous. Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

.dangerous. Character Storage

Postby .dangerous. » Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Hey this is a given but please don't post here unless you are me, thanks!
Last edited by .dangerous. on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Billie's Character Storage

Postby .dangerous. » Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 am

🅽🅸🅲🅾 🅻🅴🅴
Name: Nico Lee
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Ethnicity: Korean
Birthday: December 5th
Zodiac: Sagittarius
><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<>
Build: Nico has a slight muscular
build to him
Weight: 137 pounds
Height: 6'1
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: A little bit lighter then
his hair, but still dark
brown

><<><<><<><<><<><<><
Skintone: Slightly tanned
Style: Nico likes darker colors, so most of his wardrobe is blacks and greys etc. He also hates to be in the spotlight so you will probably see him with a hoodie with the hood up. On the occasion that you see him without a hoodie, he will probably be wearing a plain
t-shirt with jeans.
><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<>
Personality: Nico is a very kind and down to earth person if you can manage to break open his tough shell. He often falls for people easily when it comes to dating, and that is one of his weaknesses. Once you get to know him well, you will see that he loves to have fun and will always put you first.

Bio: Nico was adopted at a young age, and he never met his biological parents. That doesn't bother him much though, because his adoptive parents are
fantastic. They have always made him feel welcome, but
he has always had this feeling that he doesn't belong.
Family: Jenna Currie (adoptive mother), Michael Currie (adoptive father), Brooke Currie (adoptive younger
sister), Mason Currie (adoptive younger brother)
Last edited by .dangerous. on Wed May 29, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 am

Nᴇʟʟʏ Rᴇʏᴇꜱ
Name: Nelly Reyes
Nickname: Nel
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ethnicity: 1/2 Latina
1/2 Caucasian
Birthday: June 3rd
Zodiac: Gemini

Build: Nelly has a mix of an athletic build,
and an hourglass shape
Weight: 122 pounds
Height: 5'5
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Are both the brown but one is
slightly lighter than the other
Style: Nelly's style changes depending on her mood, but her shirts are always brighter colors, and she normally wears jeans with it, and some white beat up converse.
Personality: Nel is a bubbly and fun girl, and she loves nature. She doesn't like to be in the spotlight though, so you won't see her stepping forward with her ideas in a tough situation unless you are close to her. Nelly will talk to anyone and is also willing to help everyone. However, she had terrible stage fright which is why she doesn't come forward with her ideas or anything in a crowd.
Bio: Nelly is the oldest of her siblings, which she has 5 of. Unfortunately, she is the only girl out of them all. Nel has a huge family, and they gather for every holiday. Her dad works most of the day and has a good job so her mom doesn't work. She has always felt responsible for all of her younger brothers, and she has always taken care of them. Whenever her mother wasn't able to be around (for whatever reason) Nelly always cooked dinner for them and watched over them.
Family: Emily Reyes(mother), Johnathan Reyes(father), Mason Reyes(oldest brother, 15), David Reyes(2nd oldest brother, 13), Marcus Reyes(3rd oldest brother, 10), Ruben and Carlos(youngest brothers, twins, 8)
Last edited by .dangerous. on Mon May 27, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Mon May 27, 2019 5:15 am

Marcus VereImage
Name: Marcus Vere
Nickname: Marc
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: 1/2 Cherokee
1/2 Caucasian
Birthday: March 6th
Zodiac: Pisces

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Build: Marc has a mix of an athletic build and muscular build loves anything that involves running and any sport.
Weight: 138 pounds
Height: 6'1
Eyes: Light green
Skintone: Tanned
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Style: Marc usually dresses like the rest of us, sweatpants on the 'bad' days, etc. So, I guess you could say the way he dresses reflects his mood.
Personality: Marc has a lot of bad days, but he probably won't admit it. You can tell how he's feeling based on his clothing, but even if he is wearing sweatpants, he is not going to tell you he is not happy. He doesn't like others to worry about him and is rather good at hiding his emotions to prevent that. Despite whatever happened that put him in his bad mood, he will always push that aside to help someone, but just like everyone else, Marcus can only take so much.
Bio: Marcus grew up in a small house with him and his mom. His dad only came around every once and a while to visit Marcus, as his mom and his dad divorced when he was 4. Whenever his dad came over his mom and dad would argue, and so eventually when Marc was 10, his dad just stopped coming around. Marcus tried to not let it bother him, so he would just tell himself that now he didn't have to listen to the arguing.
Family: Jaida Wilkes(mother), Davis Vere(father)
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Tue May 28, 2019 11:48 am

🄹🄰🄼🄸🄴 🄺🄸🄴🅂🅂🄻🄴🅁
Name: Jamie Kiessler
Nickname: Jay if you are
trying to annoy her
Ethnicity: Italian
Birthday: September 15th
Zodiac: Virgo

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Build: Jamie has a slight hourglass shape
Weight: 117 pounds
Height: 5'2
Eyes: Grey eyes
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Style: Jamie loves denim, so she will usually find some way to incorporate it into her outfit. She only shows her legs if it's hot enough. If it's not, she will just wear jeans.
Personality: Jamie is often considered "the quiet one" and she only really talks to people she trusts, and that is a hard thing to earn, so I wouldn't break it if I were you. She is extremely shy and cares about who she is close with. It will take her a while to get close to someone especially romantically. Jamie is also pretty insecure, and when someone gives her a compliment, she will thank them, but she never really believes it.
Bio: The second Jamie was born her father left, so she grew up without one, and she is extremely close with her mom. When she was 1½ her and her mom moved to America, so she grew up speaking English and has no Italian accent. However, her mother still taught her Italian, so she is bilingual. She never had very many friends growing up, even after she moved to America most people just used her for her looks. Jamie has never even seen her dad (even in pictures) and her mother has no communication with him either. Even though she has a close relationship with her mom, it still bothers her that she doesn't know him at all, but she won't admit that unless you are extremely close to her, or she trusts you.
Family: Lorelei Kiessler (mother), Father unknown
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:17 am

【A】【l】【e】【c】 【B】【e】【c】【k】【s】 Image
Name: Alec Becks
Nickname: Prefers Alec
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthday: October 14th
Zodiac: Libra
=================================

Build: Alec has an athletic build, and is definitely in shape, but he is tall and skinny.
Weight: 129 pounds
Height: 6'2
Hair: Originally light brown but bleached
Eyes: Ice blue
Skintone: Fair
===================================================
Style: Alec usually wears jeans and a close-fitting V-neck t-shirt to show off his muscles. Sometimes he will wear some sort of a sports hoodie over his t-shirt, but it depends on his mood.
Personality: Alec is a rather flirty boy, and he somewhat loves attention. You will know if he is not feeling well, or if something has happened because he won't be as talkative, and won't be as bubbly as normal. when Alec gets into relationships, he doesn't really look for a quick fling. He prefers a little bit more of a long term situation, but isn't afraid to end something if it goes south.
Bio: Alec grew up with 1 adopted sibling (a girl) whom he will do anything for and he loves her dearly. His sister came into the family when he was 6, and she was 5. Alec really got into sports when he was 7, and he began playing any sport he could get his hands on. His family was always a little bit on the wealthy side, but he never really let the money get to his head. He prefers not to talk about it because his mother and father both are rather cruel because of it.
Family: Sierra Becks (Mother), Jason Becks (Father), Delilah Becks (Adoptive sister, 16)
Last edited by .dangerous. on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:18 am

scαяℓεтт ωιℓsση
Name: Scarlett Wilson
Nickname: Scar (only if
you're close)
Clique: Nerds
Birthday: January 14th
Zodiac: Capricorn
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Build: Scarlett has an
hourglass build to her, but
she is still in shape. Scar is
also a petite girl
Weight: 119
Height: 5'3
Hair: Red hair that is
actually kind of curly, but she
straightens it
Eyes: A dark chocolate
brown

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Style: Scarlett usually wears a black V-neck t-shirt underneath a hoodie (usually black with red roses on the sleeves, but that can change) and her favorite black ripped jeans. She also will rotate between red Vans, or black Converse to match.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Personality: Scarlett is a rather quiet girl, and she prefers to stay out of arguments.She will do her best to give you advice, and she has good advice, but because she doesn't like to get in the middle of things, she gets worried and her advice comes out wrong. She is extremely insecure, and doesn't enjoy receiving compliments. However, Scar is smart and enjoys spending time with people that she is close to.
Bio: Scarlett grew up in a household with 5 other kids, all of them boys. When Scar was 4 she started playing the acoustic guitar. A lot of people don't know that about her though, as she prefers to keep her music making to herself. She had one friend all the way up to high school, but then they had a falling out and never talked again, and has only been in a few relationships, all of which ended badly, and that is why she is so insecure.
Family: Jaida Haskins(Mother), Finneas Wilson(Father), Nicholas Wilson(Oldest brother, 16), Justin Wilson(2nd oldest brother, 15), Elliot Haskins(2nd youngest brother, 13), and Travis Wilson(Youngest brother, 10)
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 am

ʝǟxֆօռ ɢʀɛɛռɛ
Name: Jaxson Greene
Nickname: Jax
Gang: Wants to be in
one but isn't
Ethnicity: Biracial
Birryjday: June 3rd
Zodiac: Gemini
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Build: Jax has an athletic build, and
is definitely a 'built' guy
Weight: 123 pounds
Height: 6'2
Hair: Dark brown but not too dark
brown and occasionally he will bleach
the tips of it
Eyes: A dark green
Skintone: Tanned
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Style: Jaxson's style usually changes depending on the mood he is in. He loves neutral tones though, so you will probably catch him in those.
Personality: Jax isn't an introvert nor extrovert. It all just depends on who he is around. If he is around a gang, he will act tougher and quieter but if he is around his friends he will be goofier and happier. Jaxson cares a lot about the people he is close to and will do anything for them.
Bio: Jaxon lived with his mom since he was 6, and she was always protective of him. Jax was never allowed to do anything because his mom was afraid he would start to hang out with the wrong people (the gangs) and eventually get pulled in. When Jax turned 16 he and his mom got in a huge argument over it and he left, running into one of the gang kids. When he told him what happened the gang kid wanted Jax to join his gang, and that is why he really wants to be in one, but he is partial on it because he doesn't want to upset his mom.
Family: Jessica Reeves (Mother), Tyler Greene (Father)
Last edited by .dangerous. on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:21 am

ꉔꋬꋪꂵꏂꋊ ꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ
Name: Carmen King
Nickname: Car, C
Gang: D.S.
Birthday: September 3rd
Zodiac: Virgo
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Build: Carmen has an hourglass
shape, andis rather slim.
She also is slightly athletic.
Weight: 122 pounds
Height: 5'4
Hair: A little bit of a lighter brown
but still dark
Eyes: A dark muddy brown color
Skintone: Fair with a slight
tan to it in the summer
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Style: Car wears rather darker colors and you can tell when she isn't feeling like herself because she will wear simpler clothing. Other than that you can usually catch her in some sort of band t-shirt or something of the likes.
Personality: Carmen is actually rather bold and loves doing scandalous things. She loves breaking the rules and to just have fun. She has a tough shell though so she tends to keep a close circle of people (usually all within her gang). She doesn't love easily because she is afraid to get hurt, but she likes it when people try.
Bio: Carmen was in a foster home for almost 11 years, and she hates talking about it. Being in the foster home was extremely hard for her and that is actually where she got her hard exterior from. When Carmen was adopted at the age of 10 her new family preferred to live by the rules. All of their other children were also adopted, and they were all perfect. Carmen always seemed like the odd one out. She was always getting into trouble and she often felt alone. When her adoptive parents asked her to change her last name, she refused which is why her last name is different from everyone theirs.
Family: Abigail Williams (Adoptive mother), Benjamin Williams (Adoptive father), Nicole Williams (Adoptive sister, 16), Dean Williams (Adoptive brother, 14)
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:22 am

『N』『i』『c』『h』『o』『l』『a』『s』
『B』『e』『n』『n』『e』『t』

Name: Nicholas Bennet
Nicknames: Nick, Nicky
(if you wanna annoy him)
Gang: F.A.
Birthday: February 16th
Zodiac: Aquarius
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Build: Nick is skinny, but is still
slightly athletic. Some would say
he has more of a lanky build
Weight: 124 pounds
Height: 6"
Hair: Medium brown, and
a little bit red in the right lighting.
Eyes: A cross between
green and blue
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Style: Nick usually wears a hoodie with whatever shirt and jeans. So I guess you could say he doesn't have a specific style.
Personality: You could call Nick a leader of some sort. He prefers to keep everyone in line and is up for some fun as long as it's not too crazy. He is extremely protective of his sister and his close friends. He is also a little on the flirty side, and when he sees something (or someone) he likes, he will do anything to make it (or them) his.
Bio: Nicholas and his sister were often alone most of their childhood. Their parents were always working, so it was often more like Nick was his little sister's guardian. He would always take care of her when their parents weren't around, and once she got old enough and stopped needing him as much, it bothered him but he never really stopped taking care of her. This is why he is still so protective over her to this day.
Family: Julia Bennet (Mother), Kenneth Bennet (Father), Victoria Bennet (Younger sister, 15)
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me