Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Owlies Artist Search

Postby Tatangi » Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 pm

--------------------------------
Owlies are a species of griffin known for their owl like faces, unique tails, and thick, fur coats . They have a playful temperament with those they trust, but they also strongly bond to their owners. They can be anywhere from the size of a house cat to the size of buses. The more space they have, the bigger they will grow. Their diet consists of meat, but they are also known to eat berries and fruits. They prefer to live in snowy areas, but they have been seen around the world in many climates. What sets these creatures apart from other owl griffins is that they have thicker fur coats that keep them warm in colder climates. They are usually great companions for adventurers since they can be taught magic!

Rules
1.You are allowed 3 Entries. It is suggested to try and do an entry without line edits or as the base comes, a second one with different traits (included in the lineart), and a third that shows your ability to create line edits.
2.To avoid showing what traits are considered "legendary" or otherwise, I will not be giving a list of traits for the species. I want to see your creativity as an artist!
3. Artists must have a discord so that they can manage their artist shops.
4. Artists will get their own shops, their own section in our discord, a bi-weekly payment of feathers (through discord) and their own role within our discord!

Guest Artists
Guest Artists do not have to have a discord. However, they are only allowed One-Two adopts a month. They will not be able to make legendary Owlies unless they are a "special guest artist". They will not be able to have their own shops since shops are only available through our discord. They will also not be able to receive any feathers since the currency is also monitored through our discord! If you wish to be a guest artist, please let me know in your entries!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Owlies Artist Search

Postby Tatangi » Tue May 28, 2019 1:53 pm

How Artists Create Adopts

Creating an Owlie
Each Owlie is unique, at least we try to make it that way! What makes this species a little different than others is even the artists don't know exactly what the Owlie will turn out like. Each Owlie is a standard until an artist decides to roll a virtual die for a chance at a Rare or Legendary trait. The process can be seen below.

Dice Rolls
When you want a rare or legendary trait, you must roll a virtual dice to get it. Below is the step by step process of how to roll your Owlie traits.

STEP ONE
Legendary Numbers - If your Owlie number ends in a multiple of 5 (5,10,15,20...) You may roll for a legendary trait. To get a legendary, you must roll a 5 or 6 on a 6-sided die.
STEP TWO
1-3 - Standard Owlie
4-6 - Rare Trait
STEP THREE
If you roll a rare trait, you may roll another dice to see how many rare traits you may add to your owlie.
1-3 - 1 rare trait
4 or 5 - 2 rare traits
6 - 3 rare traits

Because of this process, we ask that artists join our discord so that every dice roll is on record and that we are able to easily communicate with one another.

If you would like to roll for an owlie (for your entry) please use this virtual dice and let me know what you rolled in your entry post. If you join the discord, let me know by doing the member intro and saying you are trying out to be an artist. From there, you can read through our Artist guide to see all the traits and what their rarities are! or you can PM me and I can send you a list of the rarities!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed May 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Mark, I'll get my entry done tomorrow ❤
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:59 am

I've made three entries, but one problem. I switched to the new Chicken Paint, and it won't let me post things for some reason. I'm going to send in a help ticket, so it'll be late. I hope you can understand.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:12 am

Marky moo

Last bumped by Tatangi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:12 am.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me