meece by MUTT_GUTZ

Based on Click to view
Artist MUTT_GUTZ [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

meece

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Thu May 16, 2019 9:45 am

To adopt this meece your cace must be registered in the archives (https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4083444) and you must have your first meece (https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4083448)
Edits: horns and lost eye
To get this Meece, tell me how she lost her eye.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cage Link:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Doe (Female)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

(im very proud of this one ^-^)

★ oliver / jasper ★
it/he/any | autistic | plural
not active
MUTT_GUTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: meece

Postby I Like Bees » Thu May 16, 2019 10:02 am

Username: I Like Bees
Cage Link: Wheat Fields
Name: Madilyn
Personality: Madilyn is a very nervous and skittish Meece. She doesn't like fights or confrontation of any kind, and spends much of her day hiding in her nest. When it comes to her close friends and family, however, she's willing to do anything for them.
Prompt:
Run, run, run!

It was the only thought going through Madilyn's head as she charged down the alleyway. She had to run; she had to put herself in danger out in the open. Nothing mattered except leading the enemy away from her family's hiding spot.

The bright green Meece intentionally avoided all available cover, opting to instead run through patches of sunlight and opener areas. She had to be sure the cat could follow her. The cat, of course, had no problem keeping track of Madilyn, and quickly caught up to her. With a wickedly fast swipe of the cat's paw, Madilyn was tossed into the brick wall.

Madilyn tried to stand, but a sharp jolt of pain from her left front leg stopped her. As the Meece stared into the cat's wicked yellow eyes, her only thought was, I hope Mom and Bolt are safe.

The cat lashed its paw out again, this time striking Madilyn in the eye. The Meece squeaked in pain, cowering down and squeezing her eyes closed to wait for the end. Suddenly, a loud noise filled the alleyway. Within moments, Madilyn could hear the cat's paw steps fleeing.

Madilyn raised her head, opening just her right eye. Her left eye was burning in pain, and she wasn't sure she could open it even if she wanted to. Large human hands bent down and lifted Madilyn up. The human said something, but Madilyn didn't hear; the pain was simply too much, and she fainted from shock.

A day later, Madilyn woke up in Wheat Fields, with a tiny split on her leg and a blackness on the left side of her vision. Her left eye was completely gone.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: meece

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 am