DRIFTCLAN; Forms and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What kind of drama should happen?

-Another rogue attack!
12%
-Any animal attacks( fox, dogs, or raccoon pack)
38%
-Sudden thunderstorm
50%

Total votes : 26

Re: DRIFTCLAN; Forms and Discussion

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 am

hey all, i'll be hopping in soon!

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 am

Name: Leopard Leopardpelt
Rank: Loner (but will join the clan as a warrior if allowed )
Appearance: A long and sleek tom that looks slightly similar to a leopard and has earned his name for looking like such.
Personality: A little bit of a jokester and enjoys making comments just to be silly, overall a pretty friendly cat that is quick to anger if you annoy him and he will charge headfirst into battle. He is stubborn but also very loyal if you manage to befriend him
History: Formerly being known as a kittypet in his old neighborhood, he decided he had enough of the mocking, he broke free from his kittypet house life and started wandering the streets. He traveled from place to place until he recently found driftclan's territory and decided to take refuge there.
Crush/Mate: open
Kits: none
Kin: unknown
Best Friend: open
Friends: open
Enemies: open
Other:He seems to have a chain collar around his neck, just a normal metallic chain that doesn't make much noise since it's resting snug. Very hard to get off.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:10 am

Leafsong

Personality: Leafsong is soft-spoken but she likes to stay busy, not wanting to slack off. At times she forgets to eat as she is too busy trying to complete several things in one day. Sometimes she can get a bit lost in her thoughts and it usually happens when she goes for a walk. She doesn't like to cause problems or have confrontations with her clanmates so she sometimes keep her opinions or herself instead of risking the chance of offending or upsetting someone.
History: Born and raised in the clan.
Kin: N/A
Crush: Open
Kits: None
Other: berrypie
Last edited by willowsong12 on Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 am

Mudsplash

Personality: Mudsplash is a big flirt and can be cocky at times. He is confident in his skills and tends to like showing off in front of she-cats. Although he will flirt with toms as well as he doesn't care about gender. Despite his ego, he can be supportive of others if they need it and he does have a soft side. Storms make him uneasy and he would rather stay in the warriors den if there is a pretty nasty storm.
History: Born and raised in clan.
Kin: N/A
Kits: None
Other:
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Thu May 16, 2019 9:27 am

You both are accepted! I will put your cats on the front page in a moment
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:55 am

Swiftpaw

Personality: Swiftpaw is blunt and isn't the best at sugarcoating things. She can be pretty friendly but rub her fur the wrong way and she might not be able to resist the urge to strike at the other. She doesn't have the best endurance but she is rather fast and light on her feet. She loves kits and enjoys playing with them.
History: Swiftpaw never knew who her father was and her mother died of sickness when she was about to become an apprentice.
Kin: Duskpaw(Brother)
Kits: N/A
Other: Warrior name will be Swiftstrike

Duskpaw

Personality: Duskpaw is level-headed and doesn't let himself get too cocky as he knows he has a lot to learn. Unlike his sister, he is pretty laid-back and knows when to say and not to say certain things. He can be a bit insecure about his abilities at times but tries not to show it as he wants to become a warrior that his clanmates can be proud of. Heights is something he doesn't do well with and is terrified of climbing trees.
History: Same as Swiftpaws.
Kin: Swiftpaw(Sister)
Crush: Willowpaw
Kits: N/A
Other: Warrior name will be Duskwing
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Thu May 16, 2019 10:42 am

Accepted. I will post their mentors soon
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashland » Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Name:
Squirrelpelt

gifts (doesn't matter what it is), shiny rocks/shells, being the center of attention, catching voles

Dislikes:
Strict rules, cats that are easily liked, patrol duty

Sexuality:
heterosexual

Position:
Warrior

Family:
her mother is Willowstorm (deceased)

Crush/Mate:
open

Personality:
Squirrelpelt is very kind and open to everyone. She is constantly talking, which causes most cats to ignore her because of them being annoyed. She tends to forgive easily, maybe it is because she can't remember what made her upset in the first place. Squirrelpelt is well known to be an air-head, but it is seen as endearing to her late mother. Being the center of attention is one of her goals, she loves to be loved. Despite her goal of being everyone's friend she is quite lonely because of this she yearns for a mate (a hopeless romantic).

Background:
Squirrelpelt has never known her father, her mother never told her anything about him. There were rumors about him being a kittypet, but they were never confirmed. Willowstorm, her mother, used to be a medicine cat before settling to have kits. Squirrelpelt felt a connection to the position so she tries her best to help out the current medicine cat. Truth be told, when she was a kit she always wanted to have the same position as her mother, but certain circumstances caused her to not become a medicine cat apprentice. Sometimes her jealousy gets the best of her because of her aspirations, but a little jealousy never hurt.
Yes
Ashland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Thu May 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Accepted!! Also Mentors are updated