HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:23 am

The woman rolled her eyes. "You aren't the toughest target. You are tied for second with the wolf. The hardest will be the dragons but we have ways of getting them." She smiled at him. "have a good night Adreal. Hopefully we will get you some friends to keep you company before we begin the testing." She said before walking off.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 am

Adreal frowns saying: "What dragons? There are no dragons in our friend group." He then sighs a little and said: "Nah I think you can leave the friends and just keep me around, lot less trouble for you then." He started wondering what this testing was for, these were definitely humans knowing about supernatural things and it reminded him of those scientists that created Jonathan and Oliver, but what could people like those possibly want with actual creatures, ones who wouldnt be as easy to test things on.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Asmund groaned as he woke up, rubbing his eyes as he tried to get them to focus. He looked around confused as he recognized he was in his bed but had no idea how he got there. He was used to waking up wherever his body slumped over when they had used up too much power being one being. He sat up and looked around, struggling to understand what happened.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 am

Aonani entered the room seeing Asmund awake and then said: "Hey, how are you feeling?" She walked over to his side and sits down on the bed looking at him. He seemed a bit confused so she said: "You two passed out so I brought you home, hope you dont mind."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:40 am

Asmund rubbed his head as he tried to focus. "Im fine. Just tired." He gave her s faint smile as she sat down by him. "Thank you for your help. I didn't get the dome up in time so its nice to know someone was looking out for me."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu May 16, 2019 9:11 am

Aonani shook her head and then said: "No need to thank me, besides there is no need for a dome when everyone in camp is pretty much your friends, they get annoyed by you easily yeah but it's clear that they care so they would have just done the same." She smiles and said: "Get some more rest, you need it, I'll be right here if you need anything."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:27 pm

Asmund shook his head. "Im ok now. I think im just going to go for a walk and try to get my powers working again." He got up and stretched, releasing a yawn as he did so. "Do you want to come with me?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri May 17, 2019 8:41 am

"Yeah I'll join!" She said excitedly and stood up then said: "Some water before we go? You must still be pretty tired after using your power like that." She smiles at him ready to go and take a walk with him, rather excited over it too.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:28 pm

"Thank you Aonani." He said with a chuckle at her excitement. He got them the bottles of water before leading her off to the forest. "How is getting back to heaven going?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 18, 2019 7:29 am

Aonani smiles at him and then took her bottle before she said: "Going back to heaven? Well perhaps not the best I guess, still can't remember how and besides even when I find out I wouldn't really return completely, maybe visit or find out what happened but my friends are here so yeah."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me