Collecting all pets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Collecting all pets?

Postby mcr_puppy » Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Hey guys I'm pretty new to this website and I was wondering if there is any possible way I could collect every single pet. I probably would have to spend a lot of time and money finding the right people who would want to sell their pets, but is there any other way to do this? I'm having one of my friends help me achieve this goal so maybe I can create another thread in the trade forums and create a thank you list or something. Idk, I just really want to try to get all the pets lol.
mcr_puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collecting all pets?

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 pm

You just have to spend some time doing trades, really. If you have an account on Flight Rising or any of the other sites that people offsite trade for, that'll be a big help too. It'll take some time, you just have to be patient and keep working at it. c:
On the 18th of December, you'll have a chance to get some old, valuable pets from the Advent Calendar too!

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collecting all pets?

Postby mcr_puppy » Tue May 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Okay cool, thank you so much for the advice! I'm really excited to finally be able to have a fun outlet so I don't mind spending time (or money) on this site at all!
mcr_puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me