Based on Click to view
Artist silver ~ [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rise | #1830

Postby silver ~ » Tue May 14, 2019 10:10 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: September 7 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: _wolfgirl_
    Cat Name: minnowpool
    Clan: viperclan

Description: a grey classic tabby with medium white and pale green eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by silver ~ on Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise | #1830

Postby chamomile. » Tue May 14, 2019 10:11 am

Username;; chamomile.
Cat Name;; Dewgaze
Gender;; tom
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; Nettleclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
"Why should we sleep?" The loudest of the kits huffed at Dewgaze. Dewgaze was normally a calm cat, but he was now a first-time dad, and was finding it difficult to figure out just how exactly being a father worked. He glanced outside, the sun already well past set, and most of the warriors were curled up in their nests.
"Becuase... Because if you don't sleep, Starclan can't send you visions!" Dewgaze announced. The kit's eyes sparkled with interest.
"You think Starclan would send us visions?"
"If you are good kits who get lots of sleep, they might, and who knows, they may even choose you as the next medicine cat," Dewgaze whispered as though it was a secret. Wiggling with excitement, the loud kit knocked into his siblings, pushing them out of the way to curl up next to his father.
"I'm gonna be the coolest toughest medicine cat Nettleclan has ever seen! Starclan will love me!" The kit announced, squeezing his eyes shut.
"I'm sure they will," Dewgaze stifled a laugh, curling his tail around his kits. While it seems like a small victory, Dewgaze is incredibly proud of himself for finally getting his rowdy kits to sleep.
Last edited by chamomile. on Tue May 14, 2019 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
πŸ”₯ rowan/cham/tripp πŸ”ͺ he/him πŸ”ͺ not coming back πŸ”₯
β€’ β€’ β€’
You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 am

Username;; Schainukan
Cat Name;; Sleetstorm
Gender;; She-Cat / Female
Age;; 22 moons
Clan;; Slateclan

Rank;; Hunter

Prompt;; [193/200 words]
    "Ahh, I still remember quite fondly like it was just yesterday... Well, not like I'm that old yet, to begin with, huh?" The she-cat started before a lustily giggle escaped her maw. "I've been sitting at the Minnow River, near Vole Willow for hours with my mentor, training to catch some fish. It was anything else but 'a piece of mice' as they would call it, being an experienced fisher themselves." Sleetstorm rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips. "However, they turned to me and said; 'No one is born a hunter, you have to work hard and earn it.' Yeah, they always managed to motivate and cheer me back up." The gray tabby grinned to herself at the memory. "Shortly after, I darted my unsheathed paw into the cold water as I noticed movement and managed to pull up a huge wiggly fish. I quickly threw it on land, where it tried to leap back into the river again. Giving it a rough but precise bite, it stopped moving."
    "That was indeed the greatest victory I experienced in my life, my mentor and I too, were so proud of myself."
Last edited by Schainukan on Thu May 23, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Brewingstorm
Gender;; Male
Age;; 53 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Brewingstorm panted, his knees growing weak. 'Just a few more steps,' the grey tom told himself. 'You're almost there." Determination filled his eyes as he regained his strength with a deep breath. With one strong lunge, the tom leaped onto a high ledge. He thumped to the ground with a sigh, laying there for a few seconds before he slowly stood on his feet.

A bold smile slowly began to grow upon his face. He laughed to himself, "And they told me I couldn't do it."

The tom stood atop the mountains, just north of Autumnclan's camp. He peered down as the sun began setting along the vibrant orange horizon of the Ever Autumn Forest. The struggle was worth it. This view was even more breathtaking than he could have ever imagined. He did it, even though his clan mates said it was impossible. They won't believe him when he tells them he made it to the top of the mountains, but he doesn't care. All that matters is he knows he completed the challenge, proving his clan mates wrong.

[180/200]
Last edited by Goner. on Fri May 17, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 am

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Jaguarclaw
Gender;; female
Age;; 50 moons
Clan;; Gladeclan
Rank;; Leader / founder

Prompt;; "You will never make it on your own, you should just give up while you're ahead," The snide comment of Daisypetal's mother stung her like a stinging nettle, burrowing into the core of her being. "Face it, Daisy; it's nearly impossible to make it out here. There's too much at stake and you know I can't lose you."

Daisypetal choked down the tears that threatened to spill down her face as she turned away from the one cat she thought she could count on. "I know it's dangerous, mother," she murmured, her voice shaking with hurt and anger. "You'll see. I'm not going to give up. I will reach my goal; I'll have the best clan in the forest!"

Daisy went on to fight for a territory of her own. She feels her greatest victory so far is that she has proven her mother wrong.

Now going by her new name of Jaguarclaw, the female cat looks to the future as she tries to continue to build her clan and her dream.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 am

Username;; persona
Cat Name;; Blueheart
Gender;; Male
Age;; 109 moons
Clan;; SkyClan
Rank;; Elder

Prompt;; Blueheart is a very work-oriented cat, and had his medicine cat duties as the most important thing to him. When he took on Mooncaller as his apprentice, he knew he'd dedicate himself to teaching the other all he could. His greatest victory is viewing Mooncaller as the best apprentice he could've trained someone to be, and that he feels he personally succeeded in his duty as a mentor. Blueheart even got a sign from StarClan about this - and pride floods his body when he thinks of it. What's greater than having the ancestors approve of your work?
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Featherglaze
Gender;; Female
Age;; 56 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan, link in sig
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Featherglaze's biggest victory was actually against herself and her former bullies. As a kit, she was very insecure about her abilities after being bullied by her denmates, but she eventually became strong enough to defend herself against others and her own secret demons after meeting a wise cat named Poe.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Tue May 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Username;; _Wolfgirl_
Cat Name;; Minnowpool
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; ViperClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; [199 words]
Minnowpool’s greatest victory was providing a new resource to her clan, fish! ViperClan has a large stream that runs through their territory and they border the ocean. This means there is almost a constant supply of fish available to them, the only issue is that none of them knew how to fish properly.
As an apprentice, it was Minnowpaw who finally discovered perfect methods of fishing. Minnowpaw had been determined to do her part for her clan and getting access to the fish would provide food even in leaf-bare, as the ocean never freezes. Minnowpaw tried as many methods as she could think of, including making barrier out of rocks, diving on top of fish, and even laying in the middle of a small creek trying to smack anything that came past her. She finally had a breakthrough by watching the native wildlife around her. Raccoons taught her patience, of sitting at the streams edge and quickly scooping the fish out of the water. Sea otters taught her how to dive seamlessly in the ocean, making sure not to frighten fish. Through watching a variety of animals, she was able to give the skill of fishing to her clan.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Tue May 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Username;; Altoviireo
Cat Name;; Oceanstorm
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
Wip
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed May 15, 2019 4:21 am

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Aspendusk
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 36 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan [would be transferred to my second clan once made]
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; If Aspendusk tried to say he didn't help start the rebellion, he would be lying.

Forever his favorite memory, and what he considers to be his greatest victory, Aspendusk was the driving force behind the rebellion that happened in Zephyrclan. Had he helped fight? No. Had he continually put ideas in the rebel faction's head, spreading lies and misinformation to get them to attack? Absolutely.

Aspendusk doesn't regret any of what he's done. If given the choice, he would do it all over again. He loves causing chaos, watching the drama unfold before his eyes, though he will never be one for fighting; he isn't strong. He likes to stay in the shadows and gain power through words rather than brute strength like most of the cats he manages to control. What makes it better is that no cat seems to connect him to the fighting.

Always plotting, always waiting for another opportunity at chaos... Aspendusk is planning his next vision, though no one is able to see what goes on in his mind.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me