Shared World//Aliens RP(O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shared World//Aliens RP(O&A)

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 1:25 pm

>The year is 2034 and it’s been two years since they landed. No one knew they were coming, there were no warning signs, just sudden chaos and panic. At first it was suspected they just wanted to take things and leave, but now they’ve stayed here for two years and it’s clear they’re not leaving. They want us gone, they want to take our world. But we’re not leaving so easily.<

Only post forms and comments on the discussion thread.
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 1:31 pm

>Rules<
1. All of Tess’s rules apply
2. Don’t kill another’s character without permission
3. Hate the character, not the user
4. Only RP as humans
5. No “perfect” characters
6. At LEAST two sentences per post
7. If you go without posting for more than a week without letting me know, your character will be erased. But, if you contact me, I’ll put them back on with no issue!
8. No romantic relationships with your own characters
9. Have fun!!
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 1:32 pm

>Characters<
Makota Johnson/23/F/.Viscera.
Mason Johnson/23/M/.Viscera.
Kajsa Brianna Fraser/19/F/Skyet
Lachlan Conall MacKenzie/21/M/Skyet
Ka’van Soeray/Alien/24/M/Metronome
Sasha Belov/30/M/Metronome
Cassian Tomás/22/M/Symbiont
Alessandra Solano/20/F/Symbiont
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Tue May 28, 2019 12:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Them

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 1:46 pm

>There are two breeds of them, one very closely resembles the other besides a few discrepancies.<

>Canines<
Canines are black, and lack any fur or eyes. Their skin is more like a snake’s to the touch. They walk on four legs and possess a long tail often used as a form of weapon and can constrict on their prey like a snake would. Though they can’t see, all of they’re senses are fantastic, they can hear a pin drop and can smell anything up to a mile away. These are the most dangerous to run into, and the rarest to see.

>Wanderers<
Wanderers stand at 6’11 and walk on two feet, their legs make up most of their height. Their arms are long and thin and they’re heads are large and full of teeth. They’re black in color and lack eyes. Their skin is more like a snake’s to the touch. They can’t see, and they can’t smell right, but their hearing is quite heightened.

>The Ships<
Though these are not a certain breed, they are still something to look out for. They are often flown by Wanderers. But if you hear them flying, get out of sight. If they spot you from above, they will hunt you down.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Weather & Season

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 1:50 pm

>This will be updated often.<

>Weather<
[x]Sunny []Raining []Snowing []Foggy

>Season<
[]Spring [x]Fall []Winter []Summer

>Time of Day<
[]Dawn []Morning [x]Midday []Dusk []Night []Midnight
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Mon May 13, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 1:51 pm

>The main setting for this roleplay is based around a large fictional town named Stoneview that is placed in central Pennsylvania. The town is spotted with a few housing developments, where most of the houses were locked upon people leaving, but some may get lucky while finding a few that are unlocked or broken into. In the main part of town, there is a rather large grocery store that has been ransacked but still has stuff left. There are also small shops that line the streets, along with a movie theater. Forest surrounds the outside of town and are spotted between housing developments.<
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Wed May 22, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We Are

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon May 13, 2019 11:05 pm

>We are...<
Open/Closed
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shared World//Aliens RP(O&A)

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri May 24, 2019 4:03 pm

(Bump!!)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 am

𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝒶 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃
    |Female|23|Tags;; Alone|Location;; Grocery Store|
    Makota stood between two buildings in town, across the street from the old grocery store. She flattened her back against the building and threw long glances down both sides of the road. Last thing she wanted right now was to be spotted. Her breath came almost silent as she stood and stared at the big building across the way, if this were a normal day, the walk would be easy. But anymore a short walk in an open area felt like it took forever.

Her cat, Stark, was draped over her shoulders. She taught him to ride like that so he wasn’t making any unnecessary noise by walking when they were out. She threw more glances around the area before quickly and relatively silently running across the road. Once in front of the grocery store, she gave the front door a pull, which opened upon her pulling. The fact that it wasn’t locked didn’t come by much surprise because since the whole thing had happened, people fled so quick that they didn’t lock all the buildings in town. Once inside she let out a soft breath of relief and walked up and down the aisles to see what there was.

𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    |Male|23|Tags;; Alone|Location;; Woods|
    Mason rolled his shoulders to relax himself about going outside before exiting the house that he had found was unlocked. His dog, Parker, trotted along at his feet, his foot falls coming surprisingly quiet. His goal for the day was hunting, they needed food since they had run out in the house because he put off leaving the house until the last possible second.

He quickly walked, not stopped until they reached the trees. He fell silent for a second as he watched and listened the area around him, because the canines often ruled this area and he wasn’t about to run into one of those. After finding that they were alone, the two headed deeper into the woods and watched for prey. He chased after Parker as the dog took off towards something a little bit away, pulling his daggers out and into his hands. After the dog pinned whatever it was down, he threw one of his daggers with accuracy and killed the prey quickly. Once he reached the dog, he realized it was a rabbit and scratched his head “Good boy,” he said quietly, before placing the prey into his bag.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat May 25, 2019 5:19 am

sᴀsʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠ and Kα'ʋαɳ Sσҽɾαყ

So long people dreamed of world peace. Well, now they had it, and it only took a full scale alien invasion. If Sasha had been told a couple years ago that he would be back here, in the army, following orders like a good boy, he would have laughed. But this wasn't exactly like last time. Earth had come together to form an international military alliance against the Invaders. There was no more squabbling, no more fighting among religious or race. There was only one enemy now: them.

Sasha had...reservations about this mission from the get go. He had been told that they were being teamed up with, what do you know, an alien, mere hours before they left. Of course, he soon figured out that Ka'van wasn't anything like the Invaders. Still, something about the red eyed freak gave him chills.

The mission itself was an entirely different beast. They were supposed to be raiding an alien base, but the thing turned out to be a full fledged nest. It was much more heavily guarded than they thought, the small base above ground only being the tip of the iceberg of the underground labyrinth. His team had been slaughtered, all for him and the freak.

Honestly, Ka'van wasn't bad company. He was quiet and cool headed, just the kind of guy Sasha could get along with. And anyway, if he had to pick someone to be up a creek with, it may as well be the guy with superpowers.

Ka'van had been slowing them down today, however. They had packed enough supplies to last them one day, just in case. They were supposed to be picked up after the raid, but the helicopter had been shot down and they had no way to contact base. That was four days ago. Sasha could get by, he had enough hunting prowess to snag a squirrel or a rabbit. Ka'van, however, couldn't eat meat. Or nuts. Or berries. Or almost pretty much anything else the woods had to offer. His diet was limited almost exclusively to grains, and even then, some of those would make him nauseous. Sasha had never really thought about that aspect of being on an alien planet: what if you couldn't eat their food?

Ka'van's best bet was oatmeal with water. He ate it for almost every meal. However, they could only pack so much oatmeal for one mission. They ran out two days ago, and the poor guy hadn't had anything to eat since then. He was dragging today; Sasha could tell he was weak. He'd already taken his pack for him, but he was starting to fear that he'd have to carry the alien too. Luckily, they got a break. The woods thinned, and Sasha could see streets and buildings ahead. Finally, salvation.

"Just a little further, there's a town up ahead." Sasha slowed as he approached the end of the trees. He did a scan of the area, looking for Invaders, survivors, or any other potential threats. So far, so good. There was a small drug store across the street, the glass doors busted out. Obviously, someone had broken in to get their fix. Hopefully, all the good stuff was gone and they wouldn't be coming back for seconds.

Ka'van caught up to him, and quietly followed as they scurried across the open road. Sasha didn't like being exposed to sky like this; ships overhead could see them. They ducked into the store, and Sasha made a beeline for the cereal isle. Just as he expected, the Quaker oats were completely untouched.

"You're lucky nobody likes this crap." He grabbed several tubes and shoved them into Ka'van's bag. Ka'van came over and crouched down to grab one and pop it open. He grabbed a handful of dried oats and popped it in his mouth like candy. Sasha grimaced. No water? God, this guy was an animal. They sat there for a bit, Sasha trying to pretend he didn't see his partner eating dry oats straight from the can. Instead, he ventured over to the normal person food isle and began stocking up on canned chicken and tuna. Just as he was zipping up his bag, he heard the crunch of shoes on broken glass. Sasha's head perked up, and he darted back towards Ka'van.

"We have to go," He said in a hushed tone. Somebody else had just entered the store, and Sasha had no intentions of rolling out the welcome wagon for them. They'd learned the hard way that not all survivors were friendly. He could hear several more shoes crunching over the broken glass at the doorway. They were outnumbered. Sasha cursed and stood up straight, grabbing his gun from where it had settled on his back. The assault rifle was surely something to be respected. He turned the corner into the main isle and saw them: a group of survivors who looked a little too Lord of the Flies for his taste. Ka'van flanked him, weaponless save for his powers.

"He's got one of them!" One of the men cried, pointing at Ka'van.

"We're going to be on our way, now," Sasha said, his town deep, warning. The man, who seemed to be the leader, pulled a pistol from his belt.

"No you aren't. No until you give us your gu-" He didn't even get to finish before Sasha fired, hitting the man square in the chest. He wasn't above shooting down humans if they posed a legitimate threat. The rest of the people scattered. Sasha kept his gun up and ready as he approached the body, taking the pistol and shoving it into Ka'van's arms behind him. Ka'van wouldn't use it; he barely knew how, but Sasha felt better with it there rather than in the dead man's hands.

"Go, go," He said to Ka'van as the front door came into sight. Ka'van made a run for it, Sasha following him up behind. Just as they passed the last isle, a woman jumped out in front of Ka'van with a large knife.

"You killed Johnny!" She screeched tearfully. As she swung the knife, Ka'van grabbed it with his mind. The woman's hand was engulfed in a black shadow, and the knife was ripped away. He sent it hurling across the store, clattering to stop in a corner somewhere. He then flung the woman out of the way and continued towards the door. Sasha did a 360, just to be sure the others weren't getting any ideas, and then followed.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me