Based on Click to view
Artist Goner. [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1795

Postby Goner. » Fri May 10, 2019 6:32 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July [date judged] 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat has found a twoleg kit hanging out near camp. The twoleg notices them and happily walks over to this cat, offering pets and snacks. What does the twoleg call them? How does this cat react?
Minimum of 100 words. Maximum of 600 words.

End Date: May 11th, 11:59pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Black with a white locket and bright green eyes.

Other Features: Nicked ear, scarring on mouth and shoulder.
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1795

Postby Trickz » Fri May 10, 2019 6:32 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Name: Ravenflurry
Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (420 Words)
Ravenflurry crept through the undergrowth, eyes narrowed as a mission played through her head. Today she was going to scare this human child away, just so he stays away from the camp and the undergrowth they hunt in. Prey has deserted this side of the forest ever since the humans came for camping, and now she must scare the kid enough for it to run home and never come back. Opening her mouth to taste the air, she crept forward more, spotting the human child, plucking at some wildflowers growing in the meadow. His parents were nowhere to be seen.

She smirked, creeping forward again, moving so she was coming up behind the child, approaching the human child. Ever since she was a kit, she was taught about how bad humans were and what they could do to cats. They captured animals, keeping them trapped in cages and houses, never able to taste fresh air and kill a mouse for prey. They were forced to eat hard pellets and use a box of sand. That was a life she doubted anyone wanted, and she felt bad for all the house cats around the world, forced to live that lifestyle.

As she was leaping distance from the human child, he turned around, spotted her, and yowled out in excitement, pouncing on her and pulling it into her arms. She let out a threatening growl, hoping the kid would let her go, but he didn't. Instead, he ran a gentle hand down her back, petting her soft fur, careful not to press too hard on her scars, as if he thought it would hurt her. For a moment she was confused, this wasn't what she was taught about humans. They were angry, aggressive, and wanted to destroy all the forests. That was what she was taught, but it was wrong. This child was sweet and very affectionate, kissing her head and petting her softly.

She rubbed against his hand, nuzzled his leg, and let him pet her, even offering him her belly to rub. This was such a weird experience, this wasn't what she was taught. She heard a louder, deeper yowl and both she and the child looked up towards the sound source. As an older human approached, Ravenflurry got to her paws and disappeared into the undergrowth, unspotted by the humans. The kid followed his parents towards the camp, and that was the last time Ravenflurry saw the child, but it was enough to change her opinion on humans forever.
Last edited by Trickz on Sun May 12, 2019 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Fri May 10, 2019 6:50 am

Username: Schainukan
Name: Shadowclaw
Clan: Slateclan

Prompt: [528/600 words]
    Shadowclaw grew up around twolegs or how they were called back in the days, humans. He was a former rogue, living in the streets for a long time, fighting for food and territory, a shelter above his head. From time to time, a couple of twolegs placed food trays outside their home for stray cats to feed on. Whether they pitied them or enjoyed their presence was unknown. However, the tom rejected the thought of living life like a housecat, while he was grateful for the free food, he was not very fond of humans. Over time, he migrated more and more into the woods until he met Slateclan and one day joined them, supporting their vision of a wild&free lifestyle and other cats having your back in need.

As Shadowclaw was patrolling the territory, his ears twitched as a sudden wailing cry traveled through the area. Immediately he picked up his pace and made his way towards the horrible sound to investigate. The tom hid in the undergrowth first, watching from a safe distance. A twoleg kit stumbled about, aimlessly and honestly looking lost. That would explain the disappearance of parents. He tried to come up with a plan to get this thing to stop crying, cuz it was awful for his sensible cat-ears. It was then that the feline exited and padded up to the child, tail held high and trilling a mew, a gesture he had seen kittypets do it. Quickly the kit quieted down and stopped, focusing on him. He kept meowing here and there, a deep and husky sound. After the human has fully acknowledged his presence, Shadowclaw lured it away from camp, halting every now and then to ensure it was still following. While he disliked the closeness and touch, he couldn't help it in their current situation.

The kit called out to him a few times, "Blacky. Hey, Blacky wait." The tom rolled his eyes and gave a shake of the head, 'Is that supposed to be my name? Urgh, terrible naming choice.' He thought with a huff. After a while, Shadow was close to the edge of the forest where the young twoleg plopped down and suddenly picked him up, holding him in their arms. He growled, trying to break free but didn't want to necessarily hurt the kit. After all, there was no point to it. It was then that he heard footsteps and saw the parents of the kit running towards them, both making this horrible crying noise again before it turned into a weird hiccup? Well, fortunately, the little human let go of him.

"Look, look, mommy! Blacky helped me find my way back to you!!" It screamed in happiness as it pointed at the cat. 'I guess it's time to go now...' Shadowclaw thought as he started walking off before he suddenly couldn't felt the ground underneath his paws anymore and his body being held up."Mousedung, not again!" The tom exclaimed angrily and looked up. He hissed at the faces of the twolegs then did a warning swipe, barely grazing the skin before scrambling out of their arms and off into the depth of the forest.
Last edited by Schainukan on Sun May 12, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Fri May 10, 2019 7:08 am

Username: Ravendarus
Name: Ebonyears
Clan: Echoclan

Prompt: "Here McScruffy Fluffy Wuffykins!!" The twoleg called out softly to Ebonyears he shook shocked, he had no idea what a whatever the twoleg called him was and he wasn't sure how to react, he was puffed up and trying to hiss at the twoleg but his hiss camp out more like a choking sound honestly. He tried to run but he kept stumbling over his legs and laid there trembling in fear as the twoleg pet him softly and offered some treats to him, he stared like a deer in headlights, his life was over, he could see it now, the twoleg would take him home and he would never be seen again!

They would take him to the cutters which only made him more fearful. He felt faint he didn't want to leave his home that he loved so much! His clan that he was proud to be apart of, the she-cat that stole his heart... but perhaps this was the end. He blinked surprised when the twoleg tried to pick him up, he yowled in surprise and wiggled out of their arms, "I'm not yours! This isn't r-r-right! I-I c-can't! You have the w-wrong cat!" he cried out as he jumped away with his fur fluffed up, he couldn't leave his clan and he had never seen this twoleg in his life. Of course he knew twolegs didn't understand cats, they weren't smart enough for that.

The twoleg blinked surprised, "Oh dear." she said softly, she could have sworn this was her little kitty, a few scars here and there and a nick in the ear, surely this couldn't be another cat that looks just like hers? Ebonyears hissed a bit at her managing to work up the courage and tried to puff his chest out, he had to show he was a brave warrior, just like his clanmates. He shook as he tried to fight her off though it was mostly him swatting pathetically at the air, if she really wanted to, she could carry him off without troubles.

"I'm sorry little one... you looked just like McScruffy Fluffy Wuffkins, but it seems perhaps I was wrong? I didn't mean to frighten you, here you can have the rest of these, I'll go get more to look for him." She said to him gently as she poured out the treats gently on the ground for him. He sniffed at them curiously and looked up at her, twolegs were certainly strange, he couldn't tell what she was thinking. But she did get up and walk away without him and his legs buckled underneath him as he let out a breath of relief. "I-I'm alive." He almost sobbed with joy he wasn't going home with a strange twoleg.

He finished to treats off because they did taste rather good and helped him calm down before he headed back towards the camp feeling good about himself for standing up to the twoleg. He couldn't wait to regal Softfeather will tails of his bravery, of course once he strolled up to her and looked into her eyes he froze. "Where were you?" She asked softly, "N-N-N-Nothing n-not where- N-Nowhere I mean..." He stammered before he looked down swiftly. Perhaps... he wasn't that brave after all.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat May 11, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri May 10, 2019 8:07 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Name: Podtwitch
    Clan: WaveClan

Prompt:
    'Pod?'
    It was Seed.
    Seed. Seed.

A choking sob burst from Pod, unable to believe it was really him. 'Seed!' he meowed gleefully. But of course, a moment later, the happy sibling's reunion was interuppted. 'Look out!' Pod screeched, eyes round with shock.

'Look out? Why?' Seed asked, puzzled. He glanced around, ears flicking back in worry. 'It isn't one of those Clan cats-' he asked anxiously.

'Clan - what?' Pod paused, surprised at his brother's horror. But his fur ruffled again, spiking as he stared over his brother's shoulder. 'Alright, seriously now,' he whispered, practically a hiss. 'Back away, follow me. Slowly now.'

'But why?' Seed persisted, turning his head. 'Oh!' The calico smiled, his ears perking again and his eyes shining. 'Janet!' he purred cheerfully, leaping towards the twoleg kit.

'Seed!' Pod howled, as the kit picked his younger brother up. He flexed his claws in shock as Seed meowed happily, rubbing his head against the twoleg's blond head-fur.

The twoleg kit said something, reaching a grotesque, hairless paw towards Pod. But he leapt backwards, clawing his way into a bracken thicket, cowering as he stared after Seed. The twoleg carried the calico away, and as they disappeared from his view, Pod felt abandoned. It was as though the twoleg was carrying away his soul along with Seed. His brother, finally reunited with him - only to be torn away yet once more.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
Β« they/them Β»
Β« iavatar Β©i Β»
Β« rain frog Β© Β»
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Fri May 10, 2019 8:16 am

Username: Ladyskittels
Name: Salixthorn
Clan: Glacial Blizzard Clan

Prompt: [430 words]

Salixthorn had started his day as usual- with a brisk morning hunt by himself. While there was a lot of food stashed in the clan, he preferred his food fresh and liked to hunt it himself rather than relying on others to get it for him. Upon his return to the Clan's main camp, the black tom noticed a twoleg kit near the camp.

Seemingly alone, the curious tom made his way to the kit to investigate. The first thing he noticed was how incredibly little this kit was in comparison to the normal sized twolegs- having spent some time last year as a stray going from twoleg home to twoleg home, he knew just how big the adults could be in both height and weight. This kit spotted him and a smile spread on their face.

Holding her hands out to pet the cat, she called out to him, "Here kitty, kitty!"

The tom sighed, knowing what this gesture meant and strode toward the youngster slowly before plopping himself at her feet to allow her to pet him. Although having not been around them in a while, he knew how to be a good kittypet, and as much as he didn't like to admit it, being petted and fed by a twoleg wasn't the worst thing in the world. The girl knelt and scratched the black cat behind the ears gently and stroked his head, smiling the whole time.

"Are you hungry, Princess kitty?" She asked, producing a bag of what appeared to be orange fish shaped somethings inside. "I brought fishies! Kitties like fishies, right Princess kitty?"

Salixthorn meowed at the girl in mild annoyance, not hungry after having his breakfast but he decided to at least try one of the so-called fishies that this kit was offering him. He nuzzled his head into the girl's jean covered leg, letting out a small purr as she sat in the grass next to him. Taking this as an opportunity, he climbed up onto her lap to try to keep her warm as she held out a couple of the fishies for him to eat.

He sniffed the treats in her hand, wrinkling his nose at the unfamiliar salty scent. He then licked one and looked up at the little girl who had gone back to petting him with her other hand and was singing him a song of some sort to pass the time. [url]I wonder where this kit came from[/url], he thought to himself as he crunched on a little fishie and then another, finding them oddly addicting.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri May 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Username: WolfTales
Name: Ravensong
Clan: Howlclan

Prompt:

Ravensong eyed a twoleg kit from several tail-lengths away. It was trying to call her.

"Domino. Here kitty, kitty!" The kit cooed, holding out a paw and slowly making its way toward the black and white she-cat.

Ravensong hadn't heard that name in so long. Not since she left the kit not all that long ago. It seemed the kit was trying to get the she-cat to come back. Ravensong had the urge to go to the kit, be safe in its arms and the warmth of its den. But it was something she had left behind.

"Here, Domino! Come here kitty." The twoleg calmly called. They were words Ravensong had forgotten until now.

'Maybe just one last goodbye.' She thought before slowly making her way toward the twoleg. The twoleg's paw was a whisker away from Ravensong when all of a sudden she heard a yowl from behind her. It was Batscar.

"Ravensong!" Batscar called, stopping on top of a hill when he saw the twoleg kit. "Run! Hurry!"

Ravensong looked behind her shoulder at Batscar then back at the twoleg kit. It looked confused and was no longer calling out to Ravensong. The black and white cat looked solemnly at the kit.

"I'm sorry. Goodbye." She mewed, rubbing against the paw quickly and taking off toward Batscar. The twoleg barely had time to register what had happened and cried out for Ravensong, but the cat had made up her mind. Ravensong took once last look at the distraught two-leg before disappearing over the hills with the brown tom. This time it was goodbye for good.

267/600 words
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ienrir » Sat May 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Username: ienrir
Name: torrentstrike
Clan: cryptclan

Prompt:
"Hey kitty, hey there."

The dark tom slinked from the shadows, each pawstep more hesitant than the last. The melodic noise of human chatter stirred up memories, he'd left buried. Brief flashes of warm summers in his two-leg nest, days spent curled by his human's feet. His paws seemed to carry him forward, a passenger to his heart's desires.

He could remember so clearly, how his elderly human had called him just as softly. Just as sweet. Saved him from the cold claws of death. Their skinny fingers kneading his fur with practised ease. The image pulled at his heart, a dull ache he'd thought was long forgotten. The pain raised his hackles and he hissed at the two-leg kit in punishment. They had no right to be here. No right make their gentle 'tsk tsk's as though they were his human. His human had passed away rocking gently, like a river current. He'd lay in their lap until the swaying slowly creaked to a stop. Strangers had pried him from them when the sun rose.

The longing for the human, his human was as deep as any river. Their bond had been as strong as any clanmate's he'd fought beside. She had been a mother and friend all in one; earning his loyalty with time and patience. This bumbling kit called upon him as if her presence alone should be rewarded with his affection. His eyes narrowed as she held food out with a tentative paw, an offering of peace, friendship. That wasn't enough to tame his rising hackles. He had lost his closest kin, but the clan were his family now. The brush of their pelts against his own, the rasp of their tongues cleaning his matted pelt; they brought him the comfort he'd been starved for. He owed them everything. He wouldn't risk this two-leg kit taking it all away with one fell swoop of their arms. As swiftly as his resolve strengthened, his paws carried him away. Carried him home.
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 am

will enter with Violet if I have time or marking to watch

Username:
Name:

Prompt:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❀️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 12, 2019 5:19 am

Username: Yellow.
Name: Fenris
Clan: Ridgeclan

Prompt:
β€œDP come here kitty I know you’re out there!” The two let kit yelled from where it stood on the edge of the forest path eyes scanning the forest as it continued to call out.

It was a sign that Fenris had been hanging around the area too much, the kit had gotten used to him being there so much that it had taken to calling him by that ridicules name. But he had a job to do and it wasn’t done, sadly part of it involved the two-legs getting close to the kit was simple enough he just needed to get into the house and get the information he needed from the house cat and then he’d never have to hear that name again.

With a sigh, the tom pads out from his hiding spot in the forest, meowing in greeting as the kit as its bare paw runs along his back the feeling strange and feign even after three days of feeling it’s touch.

β€œSee I knew you where there DP. Oh and now that you’re here I can tell you about your name cause I never did explain it to you when I finally figured out what to call you yesterday. You see it stands for Deadpool, but mommy says I’m not supposed to watch the movie so I have to call you DP so she doesn’t figure out that daddy let me watch it with him. And you kind of look like him, because you have scars but you’re still pretty cool for living out here all on your own.”

The kit continued to ramble away about what Fenris wasn’t really sure, he’d stopped listening to the explanation half way through not understanding the reference or names being tossed out. It was interesting to let the kit go on though, much like the kits in the clan would whenever they got started on something they just kept going and going.

β€œI asked mommy about bring you home this morning and she said she wasn’t sure how Caption America would feel about it, but you know I think he’d be okay with you. So she said if you followed me home we could see how you two get along but you’ll have to not fight and go to the vet cause mom said you could be sick and we can’t have you get him sick. I told her you weren’t sick but she said sometimes you can’t tell, so the vet has to make sure.”

Out of the rant Fenris caught enough to realized he’d gotten the kit to trust him enough, effectively getting him where he needed to be. It was simple enough to follow the kit from there, slipping into the nest as so he could talk with the tom who lived there, something he’d been trying to do for almost a moon now.

β€œPast seems to be catching up to me.” The old tom called from where he sat at the window, not turning back to even see who his kit had dragged in.

β€œYou knew it would and you know why I’m here Cloudfur or should I call you Cap?”

β€œOnly if I’m calling you DP.”
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me