When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 pm

((Who can I tag?))

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 pm

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed when they talked about her, huffing a bit. She blinked a few times, glancing to the waitress, then nodded at her. Letting out a small sound, she glanced to Zoey a moment. “A...sweet tea and french fries.”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

Kirie made a small sound at both of her mothers, nodding at Jane. She glanced towards the sound of a snort and whinny, making a small sound of worry. She’d never seen a horse in her life, she didn’t know how big they really were...

Anna made a small sound at the kiss, kissing back. She grinned, then glanced to her daughter. “It’s okay, Kirie. He won’t hurt you...He’s a good, friendly horse.”

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain

He had stopped in his tracks upon seeing it. A handsome German Shepherd with smooth looking fur. “It’s...a dog, Cain.” he said, looking back at his love. He quickly looked back to the dog, worried he might be imagining it. Jessa, meanwhile, was sniffing said dog and yipping.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Bf: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She hummed softly, smiling as she kissed him on the cheek. “I...don’t know, actually...” she sighed.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Gf: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

Mayu squeaked and chittered. Caiden asked “Are you...hungry? Or thirsty?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

The ginger haired young lady made a small sound, tilting her head to the side. “You...” she stopped, listening to the rest Leah had to say. She slowly nodded once Leah was done, humming a bit. “I...can find you a new house to live in...” she muttered.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Lillian; Salem and co

He was about to answer, when he noticed the voices moving away. He apologized, flying off, head tilted a bit. He actually almost jumped when he heard a reply, though it was just another question. “Um...I was flying and heard voices. Who are you, why are you out so far?”

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup yipped. She pawed at the door of the room, when it was closed, then shook herself off, huffing.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:01 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:((Who can I tag?))
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Zoey
She nodded to her cousin when den ordered “thanks!” She spoke softly but excitedly, before reaching across the table and grabbing hold of Deniellas hands gently, holding them in her own. “I love you Den” she spoke with a loving smile on her face.

Jane
She nodded to the little girl, who was her family, and made an assuring yes noise to agree with Annabel. She then looked towards annabel and smiled, that’s her girl. She was with the ones she loved, nothing could be better right now.

Cain
He laughed, seeming relieved to hear those words. “Okay, Jessa you making a friend?” He looked towards the she pup and smiled, chuckling a bit more as he looked at the dogs, the German shepherd seemed kinda frightened.

Leah
She smiled and tilted her head towards Whisper, “it’s okay.. I just have to find a new home. I’d love to see yours though! To get a feel of what mine should look or feel like!” She blushed lightly, realizing that sounded weird.

Salem
He sighed looking at the new obstacle, “just go on with your business... nothing to see here, okay?” He sighed as he waited on what to do next.

Ryan
He blushed a small amount, he usually kissed her first.. he ran to catch up to her, using his large wings as a boost, and walked beside her for a short period of time before looking at her and saying “thank you Serene”

Hayley
She looked frightened, “are they coming for me? I knew I shouldn’t have crossed the border, I’m such a fool. Dang it I’ve peobably put you in danger too, you’ve been hiding me...” she mumbled to herself as her eyes started to tear up.

(So uhh, i took a hiatus and I’m back! I won’t be on as frequently as I used to and honestly only came back to CS for this rp, I’m sorry, I took the hiatus to focus on my image of myself and I have to say I’m better now!)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:39 pm

poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:37 am

poppyxoxo wrote:

I don’t know if I have anyone other than ivy open and ivy is kinda evil and rude, she’s fixed on grudges too but you could try with her.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:49 am

Skizzle222 wrote:
poppyxoxo wrote:

I don’t know if I have anyone other than ivy open and ivy is kinda evil and rude, she’s fixed on grudges too but you could try with her.

Yeah I'll do that. I might just wait slightly longer.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene blushed brightly while walking. She jumped at his voice before shyly looking up at him. “F-for what?”
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiled softly and chuckled. “Well decide on something.” He teased.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake & Salem//Crush;;Open
Verlassen frowned and sat silently, frozen from the pain coursing through her body.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn frowned and shook his head, looking down at her quietly. He cupped her face gently and wiped her eyes. “No.. it doesn’t involve you it’s okay... I think the King is up to something I’m just not sure what..” he replied before hugging her close and kissing her head softly.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiled with a light blush, shrugging lightly. “I’m a bit thirsty...”

Petit//Angel//Female//Tags;;Jay//Crush;;Open
Petit relaxed with a shaky sigh when he caught the small mouse. “Thanks. Sorry... I guess she really missed you...”

((@skizzle: that’s great!!))
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She hummed softly, trying not to think of the demon before...She thought she’d loved them. Shaking her head, she glanced to Zoey. “I...I love you, too.” she said, believing both Zoey’s words and her own.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

Kirie hummed calmingly to herself, then said “O-Okay...” She let Anna get her on the horse’s back.

Anna smiled as she put Kirie on, then helped Jane. Saying “Hold her.” she then mounted as well.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain

He smiled softly as he headed for them. “Jessa, behave...H...Hey boy.” he said to the Shepherd, holding a hand out for said dog to sniff. Jessa huffed a bit, the wolf dog going to lean on Ado.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Bf: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She huffed softly, then tilted her head. “Have you...ever tried swimming before? Or we could read books.” she said.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Gf: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

Mayu squeaked and chittered. Caiden took her and put her back, saying “Follow me.”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

The ginger haired young lady tilted her head at that, then shrugged. “Okay.” she said, simply, whistling to the dog and pup. She continued to lead the way, hurrying as they were getting cold.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Salem and co

He was about to answer, when he noticed the voices moving away. He apologized, flying off, head tilted a bit.
He sighed as he shook his head, saying “You know you’re heading towards demon territory, right? She’s an angel, isn’t she?” he asked.

Meanwhile, the husky (maybe shepherd) pup yipped. She pawed at the door of the room, when it was closed, then shook herself off, huffing.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...

[Serak’s open, but he’s in demon kingdom
anyway, Shy and skizzle, reaper vanished so want Aiden to find a healer?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:56 pm

@Skizzle222

(Where is Ivy so that I can tag her? Also, does anyone have a male that is open for a potential love interest?)
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me