[W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: [W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character. Itsuki. I have more detailed descriptions about him saved, so if you are interested please PM me so I can explain in more detail of his everyday apparel, personality, and more things you might need to complete the art efficiently.

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am open to all art styles, so long as my character isn’t changed. I will take headshots, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, etc. realistic, cartoon, pixel, or whatever else you guys can come up with!

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Any open groups are open for art, even if they are for WL pets only I will give them for art. You choose what pets, items, etc you would like and I will adjust the trade (remove/add things) until we decide on the perfect payment. Then, when the art is complete you will get your payment.

You can also message me on insta @Pascal.the.yeen
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character. Itsuki. I have more detailed descriptions about him saved, so if you are interested please PM me so I can explain in more detail of his everyday apparel, personality, and more things you might need to complete the art efficiently.

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am open to all art styles, so long as my character isn’t changed. I will take headshots, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, etc. realistic, cartoon, pixel, or whatever else you guys can come up with!

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Any open groups are open for art, even if they are for WL pets only I will give them for art. You choose what pets, items, etc you would like and I will adjust the trade (remove/add things) until we decide on the perfect payment. Then, when the art is complete you will get your payment.

i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:34 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:04 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arukardis » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Saving for later <3

Art shop . Design Shop. Toyhou.se