❤ The Lolita Diary (Fashion Thread) ❤

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

❤ The Lolita Diary (Fashion Thread) ❤

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 am

Welcome! Please Take a Look at our Rules Before Posting.

Are you interested in lolita fashion? Are you new to purchasing & exploring the culture? This is the place for you! Here we can discuss Lolita wardrobe and all that it is. Help others, or get help creating your own designs too.

What is a "Lolita style?"
Lolita is a trend of clothing to resemble a more playful and innocent side of fashion. There are many different genre's of Lolita, such as Princess, Gothic, Sweet, and more! You do not have to buy a 500 dollar dress to classify in this style, this is a modest style, so by dressing elegantly and looking youthful you can achieve this style. Many people think "brand name" is the only way to join this style, but fashion can be creative too. It's appropriate to wear such a style at Tea Parties, Conventions, and other events where wearing fancy clothes and costumes are okay.

General Rules beside all Chickensmoothie rules
Blur out or Cover any Faces in Photos You've Taken.
Do not Give Misinformation.
Do not sell Lolita Merchandise on Chickensmoothie.
Do not Link to any Sites Sharing Your Personal Information.
Be Polite to Each Other.

Code Words
OOTD: Outfit of The Day
OTK: Over The Knee
OTT: Over The Top
JSK: Jumper Skirt
OP: One Piece
Coord: Coordinated
RHS: Rocking Horse Shoes
Brolita: A Male Lolita
Ita: An ugly/low quality outfit. Lolita done wrong.

home + shop + diy + pictures + memberlist
Last edited by medicalpaws on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lolita Stores

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:22 am

CS User Lolita Shops

Brand Lolita Shops
Lolita Wardrobe
Angelic Pretty
Baby The Stars Shine Bright

Add a Shop
Code: Select all
Brand Name:
Store Link:
Do you own This Store:
Proof it's Reputable:

Last edited by medicalpaws on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lolita Do It Yourself

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am

Last edited by medicalpaws on Thu May 30, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lolita Pictures

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:27 am

ChickenSmoothie Pets

Real Life

Stuffed Animals/Toys

Original Characters/Designs

Rules
PM me to Change or Remove any Picture.
You can Only Have one (1) Picture of an Outfit or Character per category.
On any Real Life Picture, you Must Blur out or Cover any Faces.
If you are Younger Than 18 Years of Age, you Must get a Parents Permission Before Posting an Edited Picture of Yourself.
Any Pictures of a toy Must Have a Lolita Outfit on.
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Category[/b]:
[b]Picture(s)[/b]:
[b]I Hereby Give "AngelBowties (user: 394967)" Permission to Upload and Edit These Pictures for "The Lolita Diary's" Purposes[/b]

Last edited by medicalpaws on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lolita Members

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:50 am

If you would like me to update your username, or remove you from the list, please pm me so I am alerted.

B
E
H
K
N
Q
T
W
Z
C
F
I
L
O
R
U
X
~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?[]\;",./

Last edited by medicalpaws on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lolita Diary (Fashion Thread)

Postby medicalpaws » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 am

It still looks pretty bare :Y
I'll try n get some help lol, you're free to join!
Members are automatically accepted upon posting, if you don't want to be added to the member list for whatever reason, just say "don't add me to the list"

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lolita Diary (Fashion Thread)

Postby medicalpaws » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 am

Just because, I'm reserving this

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤ The Lolita Diary (Fashion Thread) ❤

Postby Pastel Candy Garden » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi! I will become a member of this group if that is alright. I do not actually wear any lolita yet, but I have been looking into it for the past few years and would really like to try out more casual lolita sometime this year or next. I am trying to find some cute pastel cutsews that could be worn with both fairy kei and casual sweet lolita. I've been looking on sites like Bodyline and Ebay, but I haven't been able to find any that fit my taste. I have seen many on google images that I really love, but I can never seem to find any that are actually currently for sale! I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to find them online. I live in the U.S. so the shop will need to be able to ship there. I'm also not looking to spend more than 40$ but I'm willing to stretch that budget for something I really love. Thanks so much for any help! I am looking forward to posting in this group in the future. Hopefully my post will also bump the topic to the front page and allow other members to join and expand the group. Have a great day ^w^
Hi!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Image
Pastel Candy Garden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:02 am

@PCG, Thanks for joining! I'm happy to see there are more people who are interested in the style here on chickensmoothie. I like to buy from lolita wardrobe. I've purchased a pair of tights from them, and they came in good condition. I used to wear them all the time but the dog scratched a big hole in them. The tights I bought matched the picture and they arrived in good time, much quicker than I would expect considering they came from across the world. I chose the cheapest shipping option, which is 15-32 days. I believe they came in 15 days. (:

I've been trying to save for an OP dress from that brand but with the way life goes it's more difficult than I thought! My favorite style of lolita is guro or gothic lolita, I don't think I could pull off the sweet lolita very well in my area. What's your favorite genre?

I went to church today and a sunflower lady complimented my outfit saying my attire reminded her of the 60's lolita from the book lolita! I was flattered & I'm glad my little farmhand look translated. (:

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel Candy Garden » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:31 am

Thanks! I will have to check out their store. Hmm I really like sweet and guro. I think I would probably be more likely to buy sweet though, I just think it would look better on me. I am really trying to find some more casual Lolita clothes so I can wear them to school. I would wear regular (or even OTT) Lolita to school, but it's just a big transition from more plain clothes to fancy extravagant outfits like those. Plus I'm still growing, so it's not the best idea to spend a ton of money on clothes that will only fit for a couple of years, you know? I definitely plan to wear sweet Lolita as an adult and maybe some guro too. I really like menhera fashion, so I would probably do something like that but Lolita. Like the pastel colors with medical themes rather than blood stains and stuff. Does that make sense? I hope it does lol. I also really like the sort of classic and sweet mixture where it's like pretty floral prints and slightly more muted colors. Not really sweet, but not really classic either. Maybe that has a name, but I don't know what it is lol. I like chocolate Lolita a lot too (like mint chocolate, strawberries and chocolate, etc.) but that might fall under the sweet category? I really don't know haha. Country Lolita is cool too with strawberries, florals, and gingham. I love a lot of kinds of Lolita! They're just all so pretty. Gothic Lolita is cool too, but I don't really think I could pull it off that well. Also, it's awesome that you get nice compliments like that! Do you wear Lolita regularly? Also, which dress are you trying to get?

P.S. My iPod autocorrects lolita to Lolita so that's why it's always capitalized. I could change it, but I'm lazy right now yikes...
Hi!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Image
Pastel Candy Garden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me