_ℓуяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Marion Lochan

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:58 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
ᴍᴀʀɪᴏɴ 'ᴍᴀɢɢɪᴇ' ʟᴏᴄʜᴀɴ
Female 21 5 ft. 3"
Pansexual Aromantic

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Crossbow Dagger Short cutlass
Various hidden weapons on her
Her mind Her words
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Faceclaim: Clara Paget

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ.❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Past: She started stealing as an attempt to keep her and her family from starving. At first, she only pick-pocketed those she deems safe enough to do so from, carefully avoiding stealing from those who genuinely need that money and those that she is less likely to get caught by. She hid this from her family, knowing her parents would be devastated for their sweet child to feel forced to commit such crimes, and her habits stayed hidden for a long while, until she got too desperate, over-confident and stole from the wrong person. The city guards killed her father when he tried to protect his family, killing her mother because of her already-failing heart, and her little brother was killed when they attempted to escape together. After half a year of her being on the run, she ended in a certain cove.
Current: Maggie's quick mind, keen eyes, light fingers and sharp tongue are well-known amongst her crew. She has kept a relatively low profile, usually working behind the scenes by helping with planning various things and keeping an eye on the ship and what are on it. With her excellent spatial sense and sense of direction, as well as her meticulous and precise calculations, drawings and nifty inventions and gadgets, she is a skilled Sailing Master and a generally valuable person to have around and on your side. While Maggie much prefers subtlety and the magic of careful timing and aiming, she will resort to brute force if necessary. She often switches between being talkative and babbling to anti-social and non-verbal, sometimes in less than a second, and this can be disconcerting to witness. For a such a skilled liar, Maggie's manners are quite open and honest and she is liked by the entire crew. However, she is easily frustrated by incompetence and lack of effort and will give you a tongue-lashing if she believes you deserve it. The refreshing thing about Maggie is her sense of almost childlike awe and excitement when all-but ranting about various theories, inventions and discoveries that often goes straight over her crewmates' heads and she'll sometimes be gifted and bribed with various books and scrolls and scripts.

Maggie is very caring of children, highly values knowledge, protective of those she considers hers, and possessive of her possessions. She is opinionated, lively, deadpan, witty, sometimes absent-mined, rather selfish, can be vain, has good manners, doesn't use them as much as her parents probably would've liked, but still more than her crewmates do, and sometimes act like a pig when eating. She has a fondness in anything shiny and pretty, whether it's jewelry, machinery, weapons or poison vials, and this combined with her pick-pocketing, stealing, lock-picking and conning skills, has more than earned her the name of Magpie.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❝ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴜɴɪꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ?❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Manon d'Harcourt

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:59 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| quiet | curious | practical | intelligent | perceptive | creative | elegant | polite | critical | opinionated | logical | perfectionistic | calm | analytical | confident |
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙼𝚊ë𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚍'𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝 - 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜
𝙼𝚒𝚎𝚕 [𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢] | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜 𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 | 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝟻 𝚏𝚝. 𝟻" | 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 | 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌
𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝
𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜 | 𝙰𝚛𝚝 - 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 | 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚑 | 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜
𝙱𝚒𝚘
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜-
𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘-
𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙰𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚎-
𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙-
𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜' 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚑-
𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜: 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐,
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑-
𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛
𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍. 𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘-
𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎.

𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚑
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| crafty | sardonic | show-off | protective | loyal to few but highly so | excellent self-control | introvert | bit of a dreamer | sometimes gets lost in her own mind |
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Bonus: Me psycho-analyzing Manon
    Warning: Manon is not quite emotionally all right.

Manon was raised by her kind, thoughtful, intelligent, wise and rather selfless parents which caused quite a few internal struggles for her. While she was raised to be kind and generous, she has always been rather selfish, whether it is for certain physical materials or for certain people's love, attention, etc. She struggles with being nice and compassionate, incapable of relating to or sympathizing with other's woes and problems. (She is concerningly detached from her emotions at times, often able to mentally understand certain things/situations relating to feelings and emotions but has difficulty actually emotionally understanding it.) Even with the people she loves most (her parents, her two younger siblings and her best friend), she has difficulty of letting go of her greed and can be rather self-absorbed or just plain ignorant of their emotional issues. She has lots of self-hatred from this and is often jealous of her siblings' easy charm, sweetness and ability to connect with others.

Now, here comes another set of problems. Manon loves science, and with her near-genius mind, she also excels at it. The thing with genii is that they have an urge to show-off, and Manon is no exception. At first, the world was rather surprised of the young (she would be about 7 then) princess's attachment to science and there were people who were disapproving of this, thinking that the future queen should prioritize other things (politics, social stuff, fashion, manners, strategizing, history, etc.) and not waste her time on such 'frivolous' activities. She then proceeded to prove them wrong and played a major role in upping France's world status with her theories and discoveries in her teenage years. The media now loves her and this made her happy, finally feeling like she's being praised for something that is real instead of the sweet, thoughtful, forgiving (she still manages to make subtle digs at the doubters) and witty facade (some of it is real, for the best lies are based in truth) she wears. This combined with her desire for acknowledgement and self-struggle with not feeling emotions the way others do, paved the way to her almost-obsessive constant researching and sciencing, making her loathe the kind and caring mask she has to put on, in public and bits and pieces of it in private, fearing that she will disappoint her family. She also starts to consider science as the only truly real thing in her life, burying herself in it and her other creations so she can forget about her public persona and her complete inadequacy compared to it.

(She has issues)

The thing with Manon is that she is perfectly aware of her emotional and mental issues as well as her flaws, but she is simply incapable or unwilling to change them. Somewhere along the way, she also somehow came to the conclusion that people (her family) will hate her if they knew the full extent of her magnitude of flaws and so will the world so barely anyone gets through her constant mask of, "I'm more than all right." anymore. This only increases her anti-socialness and self-loathing. Her issues were borne from a mix of the expectations placed on her shoulders, the sense of entitlement she got from her position, and a series of emotional manipulations placed on her by her teacher/governess who turned out to be someone sent to spy on the Royal family.

As for the backstory, Manon was raised by her loving, sensible, fair and just parents but was relentlessly spoiled by her Grandmother, which helped along her vanity. Then her siblings came five years later, and she is torn between love and jealousy when it comes to them. Then she went through a series of what she considers 'safe spots'. First it was reading, then drawing, then fashion designing, then back to reading, then writing, then music, then reading (again) and these things repeated in various different orders but after she found science, it was almost always one of her safe zones, a subject she can lose herself in without worrying about her reputation, image, others' feelings and emotions, etc.

(I'm going to stop now before this gets even longer.)

Basically, this can be summarized as Manon struggling with her sociopathic tendencies and traits while feeling lonely and wanting nothing more than to be accepted for who she is, imperfections, flaws, bloody scars and all (which is probably not going to be happening unless she changes). Sorry if it was confusing and/or repetitive, I just really want to have a character with truck-loads of mental issues. This is my original and somewhat extreme idea for Manon's character and while I won't discard it, quite a lot will probably change depending on the RP and where it goes
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Last edited by _Lyre on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jules Valencio

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:59 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝟻 𝚏𝚝. 𝟷"
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝙿𝚢𝚛𝚘[𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚌] 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝-𝚆𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔[𝚎𝚛] 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋[𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜] 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚐𝚘
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 [𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢] 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎-𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 [𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢] 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝, 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚋/𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝-𝚆𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢, 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙰 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕-𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔-𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 [𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢, 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛]. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝙱𝚒𝚘 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗. 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍. 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚢. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 '𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎' 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜' 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚟𝚒𝚎, 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐. | 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝟸𝟹 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜?
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔| 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 | P𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑-𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 | 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚞𝚙 | 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚜| 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 | 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 & 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 | 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚖, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 | 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 | 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 & 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 [𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕] | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚢 [𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒] | 𝚃𝚎𝚊 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢-𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 | 𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 | 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 | 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚜 | 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝚈𝙰 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜 | 𝚂𝚌𝚒-𝚏𝚒 | 𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 | 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 | 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 | 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 | 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢-𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alyson Carlisle

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:09 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ: ᴘʀɪᴍᴀʀʏ - ꜰɪʀᴇ | ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅᴀʀʏ - ᴀɪʀ |
ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ: ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ: ɢᴏᴅ-ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Red Lisa 4 ft. 11" 16 years old Homosexual Demiromantic
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Lisa's powers are considerably weaker than most of her schoolmates'. However, despite, or perhaps because, of this, she is constantly in the top three of every class. When she first applied for Caraverre, her soul realm was red (a.k.a. why she strayed from her path of constantly wearing clothing of less noticeable colors and started wearing hints of red all the time) and normally, this would immediately disqualify her for a spot in Caraverre. However, her potential was staggering and it combined with her history of being a bright child with a genius mind, gained her a spot in C.A.T.'s one-year trial period. With an immense desire to prove herself, she buried herself in her studies and rigorously trains her magical powers, physical abilities and mental capacities. Her efforts proved successful when she gained a spot at Caraverre's elite branch.

Lisa highly admires Headmistress Gideon and considered her her role-model of sorts, and thus often carefully observes her. This helped her notice certain discrepancies about Caraverre which lead to her finding out about the organization. The Headmistress, impressed with her, offered her the coveted spot as the Headmistress and the Leader's right hand's protegée.

Ellavira is her rival of sorts. Lisa was rather resentful of how the other girl was basically handed everything thanks to her soul realm color and her family while she had to fight for the recognition she deserves. Now that she is the Headmistress's protegée, their rivalry only increases in their fight to be the better one.

She is stubborn, defiant and opinionated; cautious yet reckless; and has a need to prove herself. Known for her determination, perceptiveness and impartial honesty (and for being the skinny shortcake with the messy hair and piercing stare with an attitude).
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
loves stories music sarcasm dark humor cherries knowledge tea
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Acacia Gideon

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:10 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
🙖 ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ: ᴘʀɪᴍᴀʀʏ - ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ | ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅᴀʀʏ - ʟɪɢʜᴛ | ᴛᴇʀᴛɪᴀʀʏ - ᴀɪʀ
🙖 ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ: ʙʟᴜᴇ 🙖 ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ: ᴇxᴄᴇʟʟᴇɴᴛ

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Acacia has been the Leader's right hand before he ever became the Leader. She was at his side from their organization's very beginning nearly two and a half decades ago and will undoubtedly remain so until the end of time. Acacia is extremely loyal to the select chosen few, the most prime examples being her loyalty to the Leader and her brother. She is also fond of Alyson and is proud of her sharp mind, quick wit, wry remarks, flexibility and determination and resilience.

She was raised in poverty with an abusive mother and absent father. Her brother ended up filling in the role of a parent-figure for her. The way she was raised did not allow for many (read: any) friends and her brother is her best friend on top of being her brother and parent-figure. When she was fifteen, she got involved with the Leader, a water and air mage with a sapling criminal empire and a disease gnawing away at him. She has been his loyal companion ever since he won her over.

Acacia became the fifth youngest potions master ever at the age of 22, though she would have been the second youngest if she took the exam when she was 17. She is also known for her skills with runes as well as magical and technological engineering. Unlike most potion masters, she is quite active in various social circles and is very capable of maneuvering through niceties and politics.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
🙖 5 ft. 7" w/o her heels 🙖 39 years old 🙖 Bisexual 🙖 Aromantic 🙖 Potions master

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malinda Lovelace

Postby _Lyre » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:58 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
 WITCH  HERETIC 
───────────────────────────
───────────────────────────
 BELLADONNA  LA BELLE DAME [SANS MERCI] 
27 years old Anvisgender, usually just goes by she/her Demi-homosexual Aroflexible ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

One day, Patricia stumbled into Malinda in a certain, remote forest. Their meeting eventually lead to the Cult's creation. Malinda is not as well known by others as they would like to believe. In fact, Patricia - the person who can claim to know her best - 's only solid piece of knowledge about her is that she has lived in the forest by her lonesome for as long as she can remember. She claims to be 27, but even she can't quite tell since it's not like she spent her time in the woods counting out years. Malinda has no idea who were her parents nor does she know who, why, or how she was left in the forest. She has occasionally wandered out of the forest before, others out of necessity, sometimes out of curiosity and boredom. She rarely interacts with people however, and her visits have lessened as more time passes. Malinda has collected a variety of books over the years, most of them scientific and about various myths and lore. Linda Lovelace was the name she use when wandering out of the forest - Lovelace after Ada Lovelace, and Linda because she found it pretty, liked the meaning, and needed a first name. The 'Mal' part came after (the Cult was founded), when someone commented that they remind her of Mal from Descendants (which lead to her love for Disney and her discovery of fanfiction. She also fell in love with the Isle Four's outfits, developed a love for leather as well as one for Carlos, and became a fangirl). More about her actual past will be played out in the RP (if we ever get to that point) though if wanted, I can provide it. Details might change however.

As a result of her seclusion from society and lack of company, she does not speak much if at all. Her silence combined with her natural grace, unnatural viridian eyes and demeanor gives her an air of aloofness and unearthliness, causing others to either be fascinated, intimidated or both by her. They soon learned to be wary of her as well, for her cold, eerie and calm rage is ruthless and methodical, its numbing chill seeping into your very bones and oh-so-slowly gnaws at the object of her rage and wears them down, leaving them dangerously vulnerable to attack. However, as long as you don't bother her too much, she'll most likely leave you alone. Malinda is a very curious person with an alarming lack of the morals most people have, having lived on her own in the wilderness for her entire life, which causes her to be more than willing to perform certain acts most would hesitate or balk at. These traits of her are mostly caused by curiosity instead of any real desire to cause harm, and she has an almost innocent, childlike air in her inquisitivity, which when paired with the rather unsavory acts she has carried out or got someone else to carry out for her, can be rather disconcerting.

As mentioned above, Malinda has viridian eyes that are large and glassy. Her hair is a dark tyrian purple that lightens into magenta near her tips. She often wears her hair in a braid or a bun with strands left out to frame her face. Besides her prominent coloring, her most noticeable features are her movements and her markings. Her movements are light and graceful, carrying an ethereal fluidity to them. Her markings a dark purple, enhancing her natural beauty. Her lips are often painted the same color (after she discovered lipstick) which makes her eyes pop out even more. Her hands are often stained with the remains of whatever herbs or ingredients she has been playing around with (she has a friendly and beneficial relationship with the healers)
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GLΛCΞ // deafening silence

Postby _Lyre » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:49 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

/GLΛ:S/
i Cara Ward ii 17-20 iii Female iv Asexual
v But not Aromantic vi 5 ft. 6" vii Voice

faceclaim: Katie Mcgrath
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Efficient, practical, and far from sentimental, Cara can seem like she's emotionless. She is precise and perfectionistic, she radiates calm and security and is a grounding presence. With her quiet demeanor, people often find themselves telling her things that they normally wouldn't, and she fully takes advantage of that. Besides being quiet, she is also rather antisocial and impassive. Her words are few and succinct, and while she often stays silent, she can be heard humming or singing softly to herself once in a while.

Her birth mother is a criminal, and her birth father has been out of the picture before she was born. At the age of six, Cara was taken away from her mother and adopted by an up-and-rising politician and his CEO fiancée as a way to earn the public's favor. Her new parents are distant and eagerly took credit for Cara's intelligence and achievements, while rumors that her foster mother's heir to her company would be her younger cousin flew about, most filled with pity for Cara. She hates pity, even if she is perfectly aware of its advantages. Cara was hurt displeased, even if she didn't particularly want the company. As retaliation, she got her surname legally changed, the Winters of her adoptive family dropped in favor of Ward, the same as her birth mother's who she still remembers and longs for.

On the island, Cara is known as Glace (pronounced like glass (/gla:s/)) to prevent people from solving the disappearance of Cara Ward, the child of a criminal, adopted child of a famous politician and a powerful CEO, and child prodigy, or question why she is so young. At first, she didn't mind being trapped on the island much. In fact, she purposefully got herself stuck there, thinking that it is the perfect solution, keeping her away from her parents and providing her with plenty of things provided to her to tinker and entertain herself with. But all good things end and eventually, the boredom and lack of control got to her. She is currently planning ways to get off the island, after all, just because you can't give your human any clues doesn't mean that someone or something else can't.
Last edited by _Lyre on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sight unseen

Postby _Lyre » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:04 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ƚҽʅʅ ɱҽ α ʂҽƈɾҽƚ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i Djinn ii Lorelei Linh iii Clairvoyant iv Hero v Female vi Age: Unknown vii Aegosexual
Lorelei is an enigma personified. No one knows where she comes from, nor when, and the
only reason she is as trusted as she is is because of the years (decades?) that her advice ha
ve guided her allies through trouble that seemed to be impossible to get out of. It's as if she
just popped into existence one day, fully developed and all.

Lorelei is very quiet, preferring to stand by and observe than take action. Because of her
powers and general behavior and abilities, she rarely goes out to battle and is often the
mastermind behind plans and/or the informant. She is very logical and impassive, and most
finds her rather unnerving. She will not bother you as long as you have't bothered her, and
most seek her advice and avoid her company. She is rather distant from others with few
exceptions, and despite this detached-ness, she will protect her allies and all she considers
her territory and can be impossible to get through or around. In her free time, she enjoys
reading, anything involving music, and drawing. Her drawings mostly consist of possible gear,
armor and weaponry for various people as well as inventions that would be highly useful and
effective if ever created. Even more of her drawings are of her visions and glimpses into cer
tain things, all rendered exactly as she saw them.

Djinn (pronounced like gin), or djinni in the singular, are the creatures that inspired genies.
They are known for being tricksters and talented shapeshifters and were born out of smoke
less fire. Lorelei received her title of Djinn because of her ability to effortlessly blend in &
evade notice, seeming capability to get whatever she wants to get and her unknown background.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
She is listed as a clairvoyant but this classification is not enough to describe her powers.
While she is capable of getting glimpses of the future, what her true power is is her ability
to see through all deceptions and misdirection. No illusion nor lie can hinder her, and this
includes omissions as well. People argue whether or not the later (seeing through lies and
omissions) are because of her powers or because of her own non-powers related capabilities
but since she has never particularly cared enough to inform people of the truth or lie about
it, it remains, much like everything else about her, a mystery. Lorelei is also a skilled stra
tegist and politician (not that she does much interacting to demonstrate these talents) and
quite proficient with various weaponry, throwing knives being her favorite.
Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:32 am, edited 23 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sickly sweet

Postby _Lyre » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:04 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
αη∂ ѕρι¢є αη∂ єνєяуՇнιηg ηι¢є
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i sugar ii myra woods iii empath iv villain v female vi 19 vii sexuality: complicated
Sugar is not quite there in terms of mental health. She suffers extreme mood changes,
going from happy & exuberant to tearful & raging in seconds. Her empathy plays a huge
role in this. Growing up, she only held the barest hints of empathy, certainly not enough
to feel others' emotions easily or influence them at all. However, an incident with one of
her mom's failed experiments, which killed her entire family, opened a floodgate for her
powers to crash through. She was extremely unprepared and was easily overwhelmed by
others' feelings, lacking the ability to control her empathy. She also inadvertently influen
ced others' emotions during this period of her life as her powers raged wild and unrestrict
ed. Soon enough, there were multiple warnings about the child-empath in pink. She was
picked up by a notorious crime organization and taught how to control her powers. At the
age of 13, Sugar has full control of her powers after six years of being tossed from psyche
ward to psyche ward. These six years left permanent scars on her, and most days, she acts
more like a child than the 19 years old she is, giggling and bouncing around as if she was
constantly on a sugar high. Sugar is one of the most infamous villains in this universe, kno
wn for her instability, hyper-activeness, mood swings, cloying sweetness & talents. Her be
coming known as 'Sugar' was from her own habit of referring to herself as such, using the
endearment that her parents had always called her by.

Sugar was tentatively chosen for the reformation project, most not wanting or knowing
how to deal with her. However, after some debate and several arguments about how her
crimes weren't 100% her fault considering her background and mental health issues, she
was somewhat grudgingly accepted into the program.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Her empathy-related abilities are emotion sensing and emotion manipulation. She is a ski
lled liar and manipulator even without her powers, and behind her insanity is a brilliant
mind, not that anyone seems to realize this of course. She is adequate in physical combat
and much prefers solving things through words and manipulations than violence, declaring
that violence was unnecessary and not nearly as fun. She is also highly skilled at reading
others and likes creeping others out, claiming that it was highly enjoyable and an effective
way to get under people's skin and further manipulate them. Most are unaware of the full
extent of her ability to manipulate others emotions, both supernaturally and with only her
own abilities, believing that she can only influence them to a certain extent or only if her
victim(s)' were already in a weak state of mind. She is also a talented biochemist.

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Farasha Falla

Postby _Lyre » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:20 am

🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖🙖