β‹― πšŽπš•πšŽπšž πšŠπš›πš πš–πšŠπš—πš’πšŠ β‹― πšŠπš›πš πšœπš‘πš˜πš™

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: β‹― πšŽπš•πšŽπšž πšŠπš›πš πš–πšŠπš—πš’πšŠ β‹― πšŠπš›πš πšœπš‘πš˜πš™

Postby Boghound » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:45 pm

─── πš’ πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš› πšŠπš›πš πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ !!
    username: Bangalore
    art type: Fullbody, shaded, two characters
    payment method: 20 rares

writing/quote: /
    background: /
    pose reference: Boop! - With Mara as the smaller one
    character: Mara and Jason (the 13 is meant to be backwards!)
    character personality: Only thing to really note is that they're mother and son, but Jason's just huge compared to her LOL
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β‹― πšŽπš•πšŽπšž πšŠπš›πš πš–πšŠπš—πš’πšŠ β‹― πšŠπš›πš πšœπš‘πš˜πš™

Postby Boghound » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Will do!
Jason is a doberman, but Mara is a weimaraner (but a chubby one, lol)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:23 pm

─── πš’ πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš› πšŠπš›πš πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ !!
    username: ~Atlas~art type: full body with shading and stuff please!
    payment method: 10 rares
    writing/quote: "The experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love."
    background: Tbh not really sure?? Something solid I guess
    pose reference: Nah be your artistic self lol.
    character: Lmao this is from a Warrior Cats avatar maker. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13FgDmt ... sp=sharing
    character personality: She's a blind warrior, and therefore is very independent, practical, logical and self-reliant. She can be cold and distant, letting only a few into her heart. She is determined and a fierce defender of clan life, and not fond of loners and rouges.
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:21 pm

username: dave.
    art type: chibi fullbody (x2)
    payment method: 8 rares

writing/quote: none
    background: transparent
    pose reference: rivai covering pasquales eyes with a devious grin, flopped across pasquale would be neat to see! another neat one would be them both laying down with rivais head pushed under pasquales chin, using his fluff as some kind of head warmer. if you dont feel like doing this, feel free to create your own pose!
    character: pasquale and rivai
    character personality: pasquale is really soft and sweet; he's super social but hes really just chill and calm. he likes to smile and talk about literally anything under the sun, so its pretty easy to get him going. hes got a lot of passion in his little body and it shows when he gets onto a topic that he cares deeply about; hes able to easily articulate himself and ideas come to him a lot more quicker. overall, hes just a sweet and soft boy.
    rivai can be described as sassy but classy. hes got a big cool cat attitude and really just rules the world solo so its sorta hard to describe him more than that; hes got his cool demeanor but hes actually a decent person. hes highly intelligent, a little more than very charming and a heart throb. i seriously cannot find where my friend put down rivais complete personality so this is more or less my interpretation of the snide bugger but anything looking particularly devious or clever would be accurate to rivai.
    also dont forget his hair; he flashes it like no other.
    *if you dont do couple/group art then id love a chibi piece of pasquale instead!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me