Based on Click to view
Artist liightning [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1625

Postby liightning » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:46 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at least level 1, or have no founder in progress or at all.

This cat is trapped, physically or metaphorically! How did they get in this situation? Will they escape/overcome, and if so, how?
You have 600 words, as well as an extra of an additional 400 words or 1 art piece!

(thank you to Klaus. for the prompt!)

End date: April 21st, 11:59 pm EST (pm for extensions!)
extended to April 27th, 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]clan:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b]

[b]prompt:[/b] (600 word max)
[b]extra:[/b] (400 words or 1 art)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This cat may not be traded until [date judged] 2019. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    username: dewly_noted
    cat name: Honeypaw
    clan: BeachClan

description: blue-cream calliby with high white and green eyes

other features: none
    siblings: none living
Last edited by liightning on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1625

Postby mikey » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:47 am

res w/they're trapped in the past (mentally) they made mistakes and are struggling to forgive themselves for it. a queen who lost her kits due to the invasion of the clan, the kits were taken and killed as a "hey do this or else" threat - she believes she could have done more

username: sketchiimutt
cat name: ripplesong

prompt: (600 word max)
extra: (400 words or 1 art)
name meaning: (ripple;careful, quiet - song; kind, good natured)
all of the cats in flightclan have names relating to birds on a level, and ripplesong is no different with her suffix relating to a birds song. Which is seen as a pleasant thing for the majority of the time. And she's seen as a pleasant cat to be around.
Last edited by mikey on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
      mikey/june • he/she • lesbian • rentry
      kinda inactive
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:48 am

im cryin this baby
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:49 am

username: Mythz
cat name: Seastrike
clan: Wishclan

res. w/ trapped in the mindset that they're not good enough
Last edited by Mythz on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:49 am

username: dimi.
    cat name: Carys
    clan: Silvercrest Roamers

prompt:
    [note [this is my extra]: General Atmosphere
    "I'll be back soon," I whispered to Tempest, her eyes piercing through me and flickering with curiosity.

"I'm still rather.. concerned about where you are going. Care to elaborate?"

"No. I will be back." I retorted swiftly. I hated being held by restraints, and that was all that damn tortoiseshell had done since I had joined the pack; held me back.

I turned over my shoulder, and made my way down the side of the mountain, howling winds brushing against my pelt and tangling individual strands of fur together. My eyes remained narrow in a desperate attempt to fight against the wind, water pooling at the base of my eyes. I took one bountiful leap, landing at the base of the mountain with a sigh of relief.

I then dove into a forest just a few meters ahead, walking with my ears pricked forward and my claws unsheathed. I glanced around for nocturnal threats, eventually finding myself before a grand oak tree.

"Come out. There is no one around." I whispered, curling my lip inward to muffle the strain of reluctance in my voice.

A she-cat, who looked nearly identical to me phased out from within the tree, a soft red aura glowing around her, her sclera black.

"Ah, my dearest Carys... My, how you've grown."

"Yes, yes, mother. You say that anytime I come around after doing your bidding." I spat back with a ferocious eye roll.

"Yet you can't fight me off." She retorted with a shrug, her tail brushing over my shoulder.

"Has Kei been dealt with?" She asked me. I had been told to kill Kei, or at least get her out of the picture; as a way to get back at Amberstar for taking my mother's life through a contract.

"No." I replied meekly, my eyes staring through the abyss of hatred that was my mother.

"Did you dare defy me?" My mother asked, her tone laced with agitation.

"I am sick of being held back." I said, my eyes raising up to meet hers, flickering with a raging fire of hatred. "You are making me carry out your will all because you're angry that someone killed you for a justified reason!"

"Justified reason?!" My mother scoffed. "You don't possibly-"

"Even if my dad was scum, he told me the truth, how you appealed to him!" I interrupted her.

I had been told the tale. How my mother slaughtered a patrol of apprentices and young warriors just to impress the pathetic tom that was my father. She had a target placed on her back for this, a target that got her killed by one of Amberstar's assassins.

"You had everything that was coming! I'm not your pet!" I lunged forward, parting my maw to bite into the mist of my mother's figure, watching as it faded away in a flurry of smoke from between my sharp teeth.

-----

I awakened from my dream, laying by a pool illuminating of blue light, isolated from my pack mates in an abandoned forest. I slowly sat up, my body quivering. I looked into the pool, taking in a sharp breath as tears pooled in my eyes.

"You okay?" Heron asked, standing beside me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You can head back, I have some.. thinking to do." I said. He nodded his head, slowly turning. Once I was alone, I turned to the pool, whispering softly.

"I just want to be free from you, mother. Rest in peace, please..."
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:50 am

username: Thunder.Collects
cat name: Birdpaw (Birdblossom)
clan: CreekClan

prompt: (321 Words)
While most cats get trapped by sudden feelings of loneliness or sadness or even get physically trapped by a disability or a tough situation, Birdpaw is a little different. She feels as if she is constantly forced to prove herself due to her unusually small body type and unfortunate weakness in her muscles. The young she-cat has been training to become a warrior ever since she joined CreekClan, though her clanmates and father, Blueshadow, encourage her to become a medicine cat instead due to her shortcomings.

Due to these constant words of criticism and doubt, she gets from fellow members, she can't help but feel like she doesn't have potential and is in a constant state of determination. She wants to prove herself to everyone else, no matter the cost. She trains twice as hard and twice as long and constantly turns down approval, thinking if she gets constant compliments she will grow weaker.

However, even with all the doubt shadowing her she does have a few supporters. For one, she has her mother, Koiberry. Koiberry understands being doubted, as she was during her reign as clan deputy with CreekClan's previous leader, Harestar. She tells Birdpaw to never give up, even if the ones she loves doubt her. She also has Hoppaw, CreekClan's current medicine cat apprentice and her best friend.

Hoppaw is constantly scared to the point he barely has a moment of relief, and the other apprentices laugh at him for it. His mentor, Snowheart, often tells him to stop being so scared as well, wearing the little tom down. However, the two have each other to rely on, and if they ever need comfort they know they can come to the other. Birdpaw hopes that one day she'll be clan leader and Hoppaw will be her medicine cat, just so they can prove everyone who doubted them wrong. They are strong, both of them, and that won't change.
extra: (400 Words)
A small cat, with her head low, tucked between her shoulders, padded from the group of apprentices who were too busy joking around about her and instead towards the medicine cat's den where she hoped her best friend would be waiting. Birdpaw was used to this life, she was constantly the laughing stock and doubted warrior of her clan, only because of her size. How pathetic was that? The only cats who truly believed in her were Hoppaw and Koiberry anyway.

Birdpaw sighed as she pushed her way into the medicine cat's den, looking around for the familiar brown tom that she had grown to trust. Hoppaw would like to talk surely. "Hoppaw," she called, eyes narrowed as she stared into the dusk, looking for any sign that Hoppaw was there. All that she heard was a grunt and a grumpy she-cat named Snowheart growl, "Your friends here. Go talk to her outside."

Birdpaw chuckled, amusement flooding her heart. Snowheart acted grumpily and mean all the time, but she truly was a sweetheart. They had come to know and trust each other and talked from time to time. Within seconds of Snowheart's remark was Hoppaw finally seen, padding his way up the tunnel with a piece of leaf stuck to his ear. The small she-cat giggled before helping her friend out, knocking the plant away.

"Come on," Hoppaw said, a little embarrassed, before leading the way outside. The group of apprentices was still there, their mentors obviously didn't have much to do with them right now apparently. The two settled in a spot of shade, the darkness provided by an oak tree that leaned forward over the camp. After the two were comfortable did they finally talk again.

"Hello Birdpaw, how's everything today? The same?" Hoppaw asked, giving her a sympathetic frown as she nodded. "Yeah, Tawnypaw and her gang are still acting the same, but what can we expect. Not like they could change anyway."

Hoppaw shrugged, curling his tail over his paws. "I don't know, maybe they could. We changed a lot since we became apprentices, don't you think?"

Birdpaw frowned, looking down at her paws. "I guess, it's just not fair, how they treat us like we're so different compared to them. I just want to be a normal apprentice training to be a good warrior."

Hoppaw sighed, nudging her shoulder. "Remember, being different is very good."
Last edited by Trickz on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:02 pm

username: Yellow.
cat name: Jayflame
clan: Ridgeclan

prompt:
Flick her tail irritably behind her Jayflame watched as the two apprentices in front of her tousled around, her two kits playing off instead of training. Clicking her teeth together the Molly stood from where she sat and slipped out from camp, a figure flanking her side as she disappeared into the underbrush.

“What not proud of our kits?” The tom asked with a laugh as he moved to walk by her side.

“No one is here to hear us Smokefang, we both know they aren’t your kits.” The molly almost snapped back before reining herself back in, this wasn’t a fight she wanted to have with him. Smokefang was the only one who understood her, the only one who realized how chained she felt in the clan.

“Yes but they are still yours and yet you don’t seem to be too interested in them, never have.” He comments lightly, obviously not willing to drop the subject.

Jayflame seemed to ponder the comment before slipping off the path and deeper into the forest, towards the lake at the edge. “The kits may be half mind but all I see in them is Fenris, the kits are a mistake. They are nothing more than straps keeping me in place here in the clan. You know how I feel about them, to much like there father to ever be any good to us.”

Smokefang almost laughed at her words, hearing her talk about the two kits he’d told the clan they were his own since they were born. Kits he’d helped raised and planned to one day use in helping them destroy the clan, but here was Jayflame saying they would be good for nothing, just another thing that dragged her down.

“Well if you think they are chains keeping you here we can get rid of them like the rest of the clan, while I had hoped to use the kits it wouldn’t be hard to let them fall with the others.”

It was Jayflame’s turn to almost laugh at his words, she could care less about destroying the clan as he did, she just wanted to go. “You know I don’t care about your plans to destroy the clan I just want to leave it. I want the chains that tie me to this land to snap.” She growled out the last word, claws digging into the ground.

“You ever going to tell me why you can’t leave the clan? You’re fine with me destroying it because you think that will be what sets you free, but what’s holding you back from just leaving?”

“You know why I had kits with Fenris don’t you?” She asked the tom earning a blank look in response.

“To use them against him, he knows something about what happened to my family and until I can find out I can’t leave the clan. Their death was not an accident like I was told, that I know for sure. And if he doesn’t know the truth someone in the clan does, I can’t leave until I find my truth.” Jayflame growled out while settling down by the lake, looking over shimming mirror.

“So it’s not the clan that’s your chains or the kits, it's your past and your ghosts.”
Last edited by Yellow. on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 pm

username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
cat name: Shellskip
clan:

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:23 pm

username: Strawberry Milk
cat name: Pearpelt
clan: Graniteclan

prompt: (600 word max) WIP c:
Last edited by monsolo on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:23 pm

username: Birchii
cat name: Lightstream
clan: GealachClan

prompt: trapped mentally; terrified of water (almost drowned as a young apprentice, can barely cross the thin, shallow stream for fear)

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets