Writing Storage | Randomness

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Writing Storage | Randomness

Postby recognize » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:59 am

Don't mind me, I'm just posting some of my writing pieces here... Do not post, please, but feel free to look around or PM me ;3
Mostly going to be filled with activities for Oekaki Adopts that need writing to level up

Rise | Nox | Haven | WAR | SCAR | Elic Foxes | Eevee Haven

Table of Contents

- Relationships
- Short and Random Stories
Last edited by recognize on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships | Index

Postby recognize » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:00 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nox
- Silence x Savage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SCAR
- Silent x Temple
Last edited by recognize on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships | Nox #01

Postby recognize » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:05 pm

ALPHA SILENCE & ALPHA SAVAGE

story #1: about their relationship

Alpha Silence and Alpha Savage, although complete opposites, are mates. Savage had always admired the she-wolf's amazing fighting, hunting, and leadership abilities. At first, Alpha Silence had despised Savage, rejecting him ruthlessly, but eventually she realized that she loved him deeply, she just didn't want to admit that all this time. In the end, Silence selected Savage as the pack's second alpha, and ever since that day, they've ruled the pack happily together. Even though sometimes their relationship is rocky, and they get into arguments occasionally, they always come back together quickly, knowing that they had each other and would never lose the other. They even plan to have and raise wolflings of their own soon. Savage puts Silence before all everything else, even the pack itself. He would die willingly if it meant Silence's survival, and he knew Silence would do the same for him.

story #2: how they met

Silence had only just received her name. The hours after that felt like a blur. She could hardly remember anything that happened, only that she had woken up to realize that everyone else had died of the sickness she could hardly remember having herself. She had somehow survived the disease. It was a miracle, but it would take more than a miracle to survive the harsh winter, now that she was left by herself, with little more than the basic training her sigma had given her.

Now, a moon later, she had found herself looking in the face of starvation and death more enough than she could count. There seemed to be so many dangers in the unsheltered world; predators, other wolves, illness, freezing, and so many more. She found that she could not trust anyone else, could not trust the world to protect her own back, and at times had to submit to trickery and dishonorable tactics to keep herself alive. Though times were still tough, she admitted that she had learned so much in the last few days. Her hunting skills had sharpened tremendously, and she could hardly remember the days when she would fumble and trip over her own paws.

Those days were over.

~~~

Savage was cold and numb all over. He missed his family. Without his pack, he would starve or freeze and die somewhere by himself. The very thought made him shudder. He glanced blearily up ahead, hoping to see the fabled pack he wished to join. But all he saw was thick, heavy smoke.

Crushed, he crumpled to the ground. He had spent all of his energy on the long journey, all of those moons traveling and avoiding danger like a coward, for nothing. They must've died of the sickness, too, then. He closed his eyes shut, feeling the stream of tears starting to pour through them. When he opened them again, he saw claws.

wip
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships | SCAR #01

Postby recognize » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:21 pm

SILENT & TEMPLE

story #1: about their relationship

Silent had loved Temple from the beginning, but it when Temple's father, Grand, had died that she began to show signs of affection or adoration for him. The soft, shy cat found it difficult to convey her feelings to Temple, even though she knew he would listen to anything she said. When they both confessed their love for each other, the love was instantaneous; they went on hunting patrols together, ate together, slept in the same den; and when they announced this to the rest of the pack, they were slightly amused, because they had guessed that this was happening all along. They seem to fit together like the jigsaw pieces in a puzzle; yin and yang. They hardly get in arguments, agreeing on most things without a fuss because Temple would do anything Silent would do, while in turn Silent always insists to listen to Temple for advice.

story #2: how they met

Silent had met Temple on the day that her mother had died, and on the day she started the pack. He was the son of her mother's beloved friend, and they quickly bonded together as they formed the pack, working together nearly every day. Silent had taken an immediate liking to Temple. wip
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Short and Random Stories | Index

Postby recognize » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:23 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eevee Haven
- [url=x]Scar being adopted~[/url]
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Short and Random Stories | Eevee Haven #01

Postby recognize » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:53 am

SCAR'S ADOPTION

story #1: how i feel about my trainer

Ever since she forced me into being her pet,
I've hated my trainer more than anything else.
However, I do think she's a good person~
We just got off the wrong way in the beginning.
I'm grateful for her attention, shelter, and food,
but I will always be looking for the opportunity
to escape.

It makes me wonder though:
if I left, would I regret it?

Until then, I will be by her side
Battle the pokemon in her way
Help raise the little eeveelutions
Even help around the farm
Would I regret it if I left?

I do wish I was never adopted by her,
but maybe this life isn't so bad...

SCAR'S ADOPTION

story #2: meeting my trainer?!

Hey! Hiss, stop it! Go away! This is my valley! Grr!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Get that vile thing away from me!

1... 2... 3... ding!
You have caught the level -1 Espeon.

SCAR'S ADOPTION

story #3: first time in a battle

FINALLY! Freedom! You kept me in that "pokeball" for far too long, human!
Wait, what are you making me do, you vicious, spiteful creature?
Nooo! I don't want to fight that stupid thing! :c
You can't make me >:c I WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOU!

Espeon has fainted.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me