SkyClan & EchoClan {Disscussion Thread}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should the Wolf Rp contain magic or no?

Definitely!
19%
Nah.
81%

Total votes : 16

SkyClan & EchoClan {Disscussion Thread}

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:29 am

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ข๐“ด๐”‚๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท & ๐“”๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท

Welcome to the rp! This is the Disscussion thread were you can discuss topics about the rp, we have polls! And most importantly were you put your characters for the rp! I hope you all enjoy, and have fun!! P.S down below is a forum you can use! You do not have to use this at all if you donโ€™t want to, or you can edit it. Thatโ€™s all up to you I just ask that you include the basic information listed so everyone understands your character/s a bit! Name, Age, Gender, Rank, Clan, Image/description, personality, & history is optional!

Rp Thread

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b][i]Name[/i][/b][/size]

[img]Image Here[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] text
[b]Age:[/b] text
[b]Gender:[/b] text
[b]Rank:[/b] text
[b]Clan:[/b] text
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b] text

[b]Eyes:[/b] text
[b]Fur:[/b] text
[b]Build:[/b] text
[b]Extra:[/b] text

[b]Kinโ€™[/b] text
[b]Crush:[/b] text
[b]Mate:[/b] text
[b]Kits:[/b] text

[b]Personality:[/b]
text

[b]History:[/b]
text

[/center]
Last edited by Binx_It on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CloudFeather {SkyClan Warrior}

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:30 am

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Name: CloudFeather
Name Meaning:
Cloud~ a Dreamer or Lover
Feather~ Naive & Swift
Clan: SkyClan

Eyes: Forest Green
Fur: Soft, & Short
Build: Lean, & Agile
Favorite Prey: Finches

Parents: MoonGaze, & TornadoHeart
Siblings: KestrelFur
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None

Personality+History
CloudFeather is a cat who is normally off in her own little world, often somewhere daydreaming. She often dreams about they day she will find the love of her life, or if she will ever have kits herself. She is a bit naive and often always thinks about the good in other cats. She is very small and was much smaller than her sister, which is why she was named CloudKit. CloudFeather is a very agile and swift cat, she can be very calm during serious event.

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Neautral~โœ”๏ธ Positive~โž• Negative~โž– Romantic Possibility~๐Ÿ’– Crush~๐Ÿ’ž ExCrush~๐Ÿ’˜ Romantic Relationsip~๐Ÿ’•

Wip
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (14.92 KiB) Viewed 57 times
Last edited by Binx_It on Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PheonixPaw {EchoClan Apprentice}

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:35 am

๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐”๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€

Name: PheonixPaw
Name Meaning:
Pheonix~ a Bright Future
Paw~ the Suffix of an Apprentice
Clan: EchoClan

Eyes: Sky Blue
Fur: Smooth, & Short
Build: Lean, & Small
Favorite Prey: Trout

Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Deceased

Personality+History
PheonixPaw is a fiesty young apprentice, she loves a challenge and will often run into things without thinking. She is reckless and always trying to pick a fight, but she is still sweet especially with kits. She loves training and getting better at what she does!

Neautral~โœ”๏ธ Positive~โž• Negative~โž– Romantic Possibility~๐Ÿ’– Crush~๐Ÿ’ž ExCrush~๐Ÿ’˜ Romantic Relationsip~๐Ÿ’•

Wip
Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:15 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SoulPaw

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:39 am

๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€

Name: SoulPaw
Name Meaning:
Soul~ Peace & Gentleness

Eyes: Bright Gold
Fur: Soft, & Fluffy Tail
Build: Small, & Agile
Favorite Prey: Thrushes

Siblings: None

Personality+History
SoulPaw is a very gentle, and calm cat. She loves to help whenever she can, hating to fight she is small and a bit weak. If you were to accidentally run into her, sheโ€™d probably tumble to the ground. SoulPaw probably would have been a medicine apprentice, if not for her perceptiveness. The fact the her senses of hearing, smelling, & eyesight were so good made it difficult for her not to be a warrior apprentice. She does her best to protect the clan, and hunt! But fighting for her just isnโ€™t an options, so if the time for war comes sheโ€™ll have to be prepared!

Wip
Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esix

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:15 am

๐“”๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”

Name: ๐“”๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
Name Prenounciation:
{Eee~Six}

Eyes: Blue
Build: Agile, & Lean
Favorite Prey: Unknown

Parents: Lilly, & Finn
Siblings: Rose, Tiger, Dove, & Xavier

Personality+History
Esix is a very adventurous young kitten, loving to explore and meet other cats. To her the life of a kittypet is quite boring, after her mother told her stories of the world outside and the great wild cats she has wanted to meet them. Esix is very stable, or level headed and handles her emotions well. She is also very responsible, or devoted is a better word! When she makes a promise she keeps it, breaking it would probably effect her a great deal. Esix is a cat who thinks outside the box, and one of her life challenges are finding cats who really appreciate her!

Wip
Last edited by Binx_It on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HawkTail

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 am

๐“—๐“ช๐”€๐“ด๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต

Name: HawkTail
Name Meaning:
Hawk~Firce, Aggressive, & Good Eyes
Tail~ Appearance of Tail
Clan SkyClan

Eyes: Amber
Fur: Long, & Fluffy
Build: Large, & Built
Favorite Prey: Vole

Siblings: None

Personality+History
HawkTail is a strong and brave warrior! If he was any older he would surely be a deputy, however his lack of sense ability stops that. He doesnโ€™t think about his actions, or consequences of his actions. This is what most cats would call reckless, which is why he isnโ€™t a deputy! However the idea of a senior warrior may be seen in his future.

Wip

๐“›๐”‚๐“ท๐”๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BlazePaw

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 am

EBD5419D-4339-4392-B5D1-C1341583E7BA.jpeg
EBD5419D-4339-4392-B5D1-C1341583E7BA.jpeg (231.51 KiB) Viewed 134 times
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShadePaw

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:45 am

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€

Name: ShadePaw
Name Meaning:
Shade~ Stealthy or Sneaky

Eyes: Forest Green
Build: Average, & Agile
Favorite Prey: Lizard

Siblings: RedStar

Personality+History
ShadePaw is a very sneaky cat, he loves playing pranks or scaring other cats. He was always put down by other cats, โ€œwhy canโ€™t you be better like you big brother RedStar?โ€ Or โ€œ your such a disappointment, look at your brother! Your bringing down his reputation.โ€ ShadePaw didnโ€™t hate his brother though, he knew the other cats were just all the same. If anything he looked up to his brother, even if it was only his half brother since they had different mothers.

Wip
Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RedStar

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 am

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป

Name: RedStar
Name Meaning:
Red~ Loyal & Confident
Star~ the Suffix of a Leader
Apprentice: Wip

Eyes: Amber
Fur: Smooth, & Short
Build: Lagre, & Muscular
Favorite Prey: Shrew

Siblings: ShadePaw

Personality+History
RedStar is confident and loyal, he would have done anything for his leader SilentStar. He even use to be in love with her, but she died before he could confess his feelings. Revengeful he swore to avenge her, not caring what the clan thought of him. He isnโ€™t going to run into battle without a plan, so first he wants to gain more numbers. After than he will make plans with the clan and attack the rouges and get revenge for their previous innocent leader. As for RedStarโ€™s little brother ShadePaw he is the only other cat that RedStar cares deeply about, and would do anything for him. Though RedStar does trust his deputy, and is beginning to open up more to other cats.

Wip
Last edited by Binx_It on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{Echoclan} Hawkstar

Postby EisHawk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:37 am

Hawkstar

Credit: http://cfa.org/Breeds/BreedsKthruR/NorwegianForestCat/NFCPhotos,Grands201213.aspx

Name: Hawkstar
Past Names: Hawkfeather, Hawkpaw, Hawkkit
Clan Echoclan
Sexuality: Biosexual

Eyes: Green
Fur Texture: Silky, making it water resistant
Build: A Muscular cat built for Strength
Scars: A long scar runs down his neck and to his left shoulder
Other: His ears have long Ear tuffs like those of a Caracal

SO: Closed
Offspring: None
Dam: Open
Sire: Open
Siblings: Open
Other Kin: Open
Anything that Has Open Means I am Open for Plotting as that kind of Kin. PM me for more info

Personality:

(INSERT HERE)

History:

(INSERT HERE)
Last edited by EisHawk on Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me