Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Song;;
Prompt;;
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1525

Postby Elliad. » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Username;; Elliad.
Cat Name;; Briargrove
Gender;; Female
Age;; 71 moons
Clan;; Thornclan
Rank;; Warrior

Song;; Wait For Me - Hadestown
Prompt;; wip
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarouhi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Cat Name;; Prasus’ri - Tempestfall
Gender;; Female
Age;; 38 months
Clan;; Nova Cinis
Rank;; Regent - Deputy

Song;; Eight by Sleeping At Last
Prompt;; - Prasus abandoned her home as a young cat in pursuit of glory, but found only misery and selfishness of other cats
[495/500]
I remember the minute I realized that I was utterly and truly alone,” a large, broad dame spoke to the young group of cats before her.

The massive warrior had a voice that rumbled deep, as if she’d been crafted from the stone deep within the mountains they called home. “I’d been traveling for some time away from home, away from this valley, away from safety. It was like a switch was flipped.

The apprentices watched with wide eyes, their attention completely captivated. Prasus let a low purr rumble in her throat as she tucked her paws beneath her. “I grew up with stories by my parents, speaking of how we were descended from greatness. From cats who protected their people in castles and towers of stone, who warded off the evil spirits of the night. I was just a kid then, thinking I’d be one of those who grew up strong enough to make a difference. My mother told me how when the people left, the towers fell, there was no one left to pick this armor up. Nobody and no cat left to defend.”

A laugh bubbled in her chest and she looked thoughtful as she reminisced. “But oh, I swore I was. I promised them in my kit days that I’d venture beyond the lake of ash, and that I’d find the great knights that had once roamed these stone walls. They amused me, like most parents would, but my hunger to explore only grew. I reached adulthood, and suddenly it fit. My brother, our leader, Ventu’tel, was meant to stay here. I was meant to travel beyond. With only short goodbyes, I left my homeland. Stars, that was so long ago, long ago, long ago...

Her eyes grew tight and distant, remembering the harsh reality of the world that met her beyond the safety of her birthplace. “I was little, I was weak, perfectly naive. I met a group of cats who promised to protect me. I met another young cat my age, just as eager to travel. We were all meant to travel and see what life had to offer us. That wasn’t in the plans of the leader, though. I was young and foolish and I grew up too quick.

The deputy’s eyes looked distant as she seemed to relive an unknown horror. The screeches of battle reeling in her mind, the sight of her friend’s mutilated body strung along the ground.

Her eyes squeezed shut, remembering the carnage that made her realize her home was not amongst rogues that fought for every scrap, it was with her family. She forced another smile and gentle purr to the young ones. “Now you won’t see all that I have to lose, and all I’ve lost in the fight to protect it. But Nova Cinis is my home, and I promise all of you that as long as I live, I’ll never be as careless as I was in my youth.”

zarouhi
she/her
adult

❤ benepotentia ❤
my dAmy howrse
vallerianskalons

hobbyist artist
college student
sig & avi by me
Zarouhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Username;; Yellow.
Cat Name;; Scrap Ospreytalon
Gender;; male
Age;; 61 moons
Clan;; Ridgeclan
Rank;; warrior

Song;; Never Give Up - Sia
Prompt;;
Flanked by two warriors the caught loner in lead into the camp, much to many of the clans dislike. Dirted matted his young body and the hint of crow food leaks from his pelt as if he slept to close to it. Queens scurry the kits away into the nursery and apprentices are pushed back by there mentors to keep them from getting to close. 

Scrap ignores the stares and the talking of the cats he’d apparently trespassed on. Where he’d come from territories were always changing and as long as young could get in and get out before the occupying gang notices you where golden. Of course, Scrap hadn’t gotten out before they’d noticed him and the way these cats fought, he hadn’t stood a chance. They fought with precision and confidence, it wasn’t some just untrained fight for survival, they knew what they were doing and how to do it. 

He’s already gotten a slight run down from one of the cats as they lead him to camp, apparently, the cat was second in command and they were taking him to there leader. He honestly didn’t know why they were taking him to there leader, they could have just killed him or chased him off out in the forest where they caught him. 

Of course, he couldn’t see the leader right away and was instead taken to a slight cave in the cliff wall that lined the back of the camp, told to wait while the larger cat sat guard outside. With nothing better to do and no way out that he could see Scrap laid within the cave, watching the clan cats back with mirroring hate. 

It wasn’t long before the clan stopped watching the stranger and went back about there day, only sending him side glares when they passed. Scrap had become bored in his watch of them, it wasn’t but a moment after he closed his eyes that a high pitched voice caught his attention. 

Eyes opening to that of a fluff ball black kitten, mere inches away from his face. A growl was his immediate response before it was cut off by a louder one from the guard. 

“You touch that kit and your dead.” The guard threatened simply. 

“What you’re okay with it being this close to some outsider?” Scarp shoot back. 

“The kit isn’t the prisoner here and you touching her will be plenty enough of a reason for me to end you.” 

“Fair enough,” Scarp responded quieter this time before turning back to the kit. 

“I’m Nightkit what’s your name?” She asked happily, finally able to get the new cats attention. 

“Scrap.” 

“Well Scrap nice to meet you from today forward we are going to be friends,” Nightkit stated as if it was a fact. 

Scrap didn't know it at the time, but getting caught by the clan would be the event that changed his life forever. He went from being a city stray to a clan warrior, his old life left in the dust. He wouldn't change the moment he got caught for anything.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:16 am

This is was such a hard one to judge. I really liked how you interpreted the song into story. Congrats Surge. HM at Dimi. and Kazin

SurgeFire wrote:Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Owlfoot
Gender;; Male
Age;; 28 Moons
Clan;; AsterClan
Rank;; Warrior

Song;; Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men
Prompt;;
"Be careful of the invaders. And I do remind you never to fight back. Run, Owl, run!"
He shrunk under her fierce gaze; young and bold, he wasn't used to such orders. He hissed under his breath, "And why run when I can fight? What, you'd rather me be a coward, Lena?"
Her fiery amber eyes scorched his soul; did he once shrink? He could have felt a tremble. "True cowards wish to die fighting like you do. There is no chance! And you must learn, or you will perish like the rest."

There was no mistaking the carnage that surged around the area he stood.
Countless young, brash cats risking their lives to fight; tossed aside like mice, and treated as so (and he was certain it was his fault; oh, how he'd advocated to fight! How he hadn't listened...). He shivered; high up, could they see him? Could they see his fear? Could they see his hesitation, as he reached down and tensed his muscles to leap; one wrong move, and...

Through the woods, he ran.

"It appears you've finally listened to what I had to say. The others were not quite as lucky; and I'm afraid you must take some blame."
"Lena..." he gazed to the floor with an air of sadness, and continued, "...I'm sorry."
"There's no use holding grudges, Owl. The consequences have already set their hold... it would be taunting you to not forget."

"Through the woods, we ran."
And through the days of their travel, they slept during the day and were watchful of the night; no, there was a greater of a chance to be caught unawares, Lena reasoned. Perhaps Owl couldn't understand... but he had his share of ignorance.

And they fled; fled through, enjoying their share of stories and tales of legends who lived before. Slowly he came to appreciate the older molly for who she was; certainly not as a hag, but... as a friend.

"Never forget me, Owl." Lena whispered, carrying a tinge of sadness-- was it true? Regardless, he dipped his head. "I musn't stay. This is no place for me."
"But we're nothing like the rest, Lena. They're Clan cats. We've... never been like them." he whimpered, pawing at the dirt. "Please. Stay with me!"
"I can not. You can; you are young and free. I... do not think I can do this." the breeze lifted her fur; exposing her deep scars embedded below her long fur, she too dipped her head and mewed a farewell.
Kit-like, he whimpered once more; but there was no fighting.

With the lessons he carried on his shoulders, he would serve his Clan well.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:19 am

WEEPS THANK YOU SO MUCH
SOBS !!! i love him SO Much i WILL take care of him <3333

(and congrats dimi and kazin on the HMs aaa<3)
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:39 am

Thank you for the HM <3 and congrats to dimi as well! And huge congrats to Surge c:
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:50 am

cONGRATS SURGE!! ILY <3

and congrats on the hm kazin!
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 pm

adios... traded to Dewly_Noted
SurgeFire