Finding Pets You Dont Already Own

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Finding Pets You Dont Already Own

Postby Eaglespirit » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:00 am

Support
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnowpaw » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:56 pm

SUPPORTING THIS SO HARD
Image I'm Trying To Get 1 Of Each Pet!Image
Whitesnowpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:21 pm

I love that this was still getting support posts this year though wanted to bring it up again.
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:22 pm

BIG SUPPORT
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:19 am

Support!

As an account that has a complete collection, I'm always worried that we either accidentally traded away a pet from our collection that we only had one of or missed adding a missed pet to the wishlist sometime throughout the years as months go by. And I really don't see how this would add any more strain to the site than what the archive already does like an auto-fill wishlist feature would.

The archive already shows if you own pets or not when you go to a page of it, so it's already searched which pets on that page you own or not. All this feature needs to do is toggle on/off if it shows the pets with the owned checkmark or not. Just on that one page that your on, so it's not checking every single pet at once, just the pets on the page you're already on, which it's already checked because it already tells you if you own them. You'd still have to go through every page but this would allow you to filter out any pets you already own so that you can single out those pets that you don't own. Even if it has to have the whole litters that contain a missing pet, that's better than going through every single litter that's been released throughout the years.

We literally have thousands upon thousands of pets now and we're expected to just sit look through all thousands of pets to find the ones we're missing and haven't added to wishlist yet. We're 11 years into the site. The fact that something like this hasn't been implemented into the archive when it was originally suggested in 2012 is a tad bit ridiculous, as it would definitely improve the ease of use of the site for everyone who wants to add any missing pets to their wishlist, whether it's all of them or not.

This feature wouldn't even just be useful for those who are looking for a complete collection or have one already. Because if it works the way I mentioned, you could already have it filtered for showing the species you collect or something, so it's already showing you the checkmark for those you own. Then you choose the option to filter out owned pets so it only shows the ones your missing. I'm sure it'd have plenty more uses, too.

~ElijahWilkes
We're auctioning a DIY Cake Set from 2011!
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariconnie48 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:13 am

Support, I need this so much
x
x

[ Ari | Adult | Introvert ]

"I've dug two graves for us my dear"
Ariconnie48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:32 am

Support if I haven’t already.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jained » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:50 am

support
I will buy 10 of ANY pets for c$1
₊⁺✧₊ Spotify! ₊˚ʚ♡ɞ˚₊ Trade Post! ₊✧⁺₊
Jained

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:38 pm

SOOOO
coming back to dig this from the grave.

I am returning after 6 years of pretty solid inactivity. Save a few times I adopted.

And now I have to pain stakingly go through 6 YEARS of archives and add all the pets ive missed one by one to my wishlist.

PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT

Cellar x Elijah wrote:Support!

As an account that has a complete collection, I'm always worried that we either accidentally traded away a pet from our collection that we only had one of or missed adding a missed pet to the wishlist sometime throughout the years as months go by. And I really don't see how this would add any more strain to the site than what the archive already does like an auto-fill wishlist feature would.

The archive already shows if you own pets or not when you go to a page of it, so it's already searched which pets on that page you own or not. All this feature needs to do is toggle on/off if it shows the pets with the owned checkmark or not. Just on that one page that your on, so it's not checking every single pet at once, just the pets on the page you're already on, which it's already checked because it already tells you if you own them. You'd still have to go through every page but this would allow you to filter out any pets you already own so that you can single out those pets that you don't own. Even if it has to have the whole litters that contain a missing pet, that's better than going through every single litter that's been released throughout the years.

We literally have thousands upon thousands of pets now and we're expected to just sit look through all thousands of pets to find the ones we're missing and haven't added to wishlist yet. We're 11 years into the site. The fact that something like this hasn't been implemented into the archive when it was originally suggested in 2012 is a tad bit ridiculous, as it would definitely improve the ease of use of the site for everyone who wants to add any missing pets to their wishlist, whether it's all of them or not.

This feature wouldn't even just be useful for those who are looking for a complete collection or have one already. Because if it works the way I mentioned, you could already have it filtered for showing the species you collect or something, so it's already showing you the checkmark for those you own. Then you choose the option to filter out owned pets so it only shows the ones your missing. I'm sure it'd have plenty more uses, too.

~ElijahWilkes

THANK YOU
these are great points!

EDITING TO AD LINK TO THE NEW SUGGESTION UNDER THE SUGGESTIONS FORUM: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4309265

Please go there to post your support!

(mods please close this)
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist