Silvercrest Roamers | Rise Clan

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Silvercrest Roamers | Rise Clan

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:33 pm

──────────────────────────────
The Silvercrest Roamers are a nomadic rogue pack that
tend to favor colder climates, such as the mountains.
They tend to stay between the same four locations,
but will migrate if conditions call for it. Bonds with
this pack are brief, but unbreakable once you earn
their trust.

Info | Rep | Territory + Camp | Traditions | Allegiances
Tempest | Kei | Heron |
──────────────────────────────
HM 1, HM 2, HM 3, HM 4, HM 5,
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Information

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:46 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Silvercrest Roamers were founded merely ten moons ago. Formed by two sisters struck by the tragedy of losing their mother, these two sisters lost faith in Starclan, and decided to abandon all clan traditions, dropping the warrior code. The two, however, did not want to live in solitude, and so they formed the rogue pack, allowing anyone who desired to enter. Their advertisement line was often something along the lines of; "why join a clan when the stars dictate everything cruel?", which, surprisingly enough, managed to draw many of their members in.

While the Silvercrest Roamers are lead by two grieving sisters, they seem to thrive, and are known for their nomadic tendencies, bouncing between four locations and changing their camp for each season to accommodate the temperature and prey changes. They tend to not be too social, but they are willing to attend gatherings with clans, often opting to stay out if the topic of Starclan comes up. Many view it as odd for a rogue pack to attend a gathering, but most tolerate it, primarily because of the two daughter's histories and association with the leader of a fallen clan.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Reputation

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Most cats respect the Silvercrest Roamers. They rarely get involved with the affairs of clans, and respect the rules of the warrior code, despite the leaders not believing in it anymore. Many cats find this admirable, as the other rogue packs that felines have come across in the past have caused trouble deliberately. The Silvercrest Roamers strive to be different from them, something that the clans all equally appreciate, at least normally.

There are a few cats that don't quite get along with the Silvercrest Roamers solely because of the fact they don't have a religion or look up to deceased ancestors, which some clan cats frown upon. While it seems like an odd reason to dislike a specific pack, many of the clans that surround Silvercrest's territories are often heavy believers in Starclan or some other method of communication with the deceased, while the Silvercrest Roamers view such interactions as "taboo" and "not real." Beyond the bad interactions with Silvercrest Roamers not believing in Starclan, most cats trust them and would turn to them in a time of need.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Territory + Camp

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:10 pm

The Silvercrest Roamers are nomadic, and switch locations depending on season. Because of this, the clan has four different locations they stay in dependent upon the season.

Spring;
In the spring, the Silvercrest Roamers will travel north, and make their way to a special forest in the glades. The forest is entirely comprised of pine trees, which with stand the cold temperatures, which are often only slightly above freezing. The dense pine trees give the cats plenty of shelter within, and keep out the harsh rains that come with spring weather. In this forest, the camp is found in the center of the camp, each den found in a clearing where several moss beds are resting within each tree, the clearing the camp is found in surrounded by hollow trees.

Summer;
Summer is the Silvercrest Roamers least favorite season, and in order to get to a colder climate, they will travel into a series of mountains and make their way up to a place near the top, where their dens hang off a cliff. Their only source of food in this climate is the birds that fly high enough to come up to the cliff, as well as the small fish that appear in the streams that run along the sides of the mountains. The camp is found inside of the mountain, in a series of rabbit-like burrows that divide the cats up by rank, with beds made of feathers within them, as moss is rarely found in this altitude.

Autumn;
The Silvercrest Roamers actually temporarily move into a two-leg city for this season. Through an alliance with Rivuletclan, the Silvercrest Roamers own the northern half of the city's sewers during autumn. The cats decided to stay in the city during autumn due to the violence number of insects that come out during autumn, which made the elders and kits uncomfortable. To make these ranks feel more comfortable, they decided to find a place where the leaves and insects were kept to a minimum. The Silvercrest Roamers share Rivuletclan's camp with them, and often fight in the ring to keep a good rep with them.

Winter;
This is the only season where the cats of Silvercrest Roamers don't deliberately go out of their way to find a cold climate. They stay in a normal forest, comprised entirely of large and dense oaks, which are stripped of their leaves each season. However, the denseness of the trees allows the cats to stay protected from blizzards.

Camp Description;
The camp layout for all four of the Silvercrest Roamers territories is the same, at least for the most part. The dens are segregated by rank, with the leader's den at the front of the camp, and the nursery at the back of the camp. This is in the case of an ambush, so the strongest cat, the leader, is in the front line of battle, while the queens and kits have the most time to flee the scene before it gets ugly in the back of camp. Each den has nests made either of moss, leaves, or feathers, depending on which season they are currently in.

The prey pile is actually kept within the medicine den, near the back, as the medicine den is always within a cold cavern. The cold allows for prey to be preserved for long amounts of time, which is the main reason that the Silvercrest Roamers are able to survive in the coldest and most brutal of winter conditions all year round. The camps are also typically formed in an oval formation, with the leader's den being the first on the right, and going clockwise, follows the warriors, apprentices, medics, the nursery, and then the elders den.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/quote]
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Traditions

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:23 pm

New Blood:
Whenever a litter of kits is born, a huge feast is held the night of the birth. The feast is hosted right outside the nursery, where cats cheer for the newborn kits, and howl their names into the night. This is presumably to fend off evil spirits that might be trying to get to the young, while also just wanting to be a harmless tradition of celebrating a new birth, similar to a birthday celebration. In these parties, if a kit is named after an animal, that animal is not allowed to be hunted for the first moon of the cat's life as it is viewed as metaphorically wishing death upon the kit, unless prey conditions are dire and the chief permits cats to do so.
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Allegiances Page

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:24 pm

Tempest the Chief: A pudgy, wide faced blue-cream tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.
Kei the Minister: A slender, narrow faced cream ticked tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Daviia the Shaman: A tall and slender ginger ticked molly with yellow eyes and high white spotting.
Juniper the Shaman: A short, average sized pastel blue point tom with periwinkle blue eyes.
Ciar the Guard of Tempest: A tall, muscular black smoke tom with bright yellow eyes.
Morning the Guard of Kei: A short, muscular blue lynx point tom with white patches, and odd eyes; one blue and one brown eye.
Bianca the Commander: A tall, muscular solid white molly with yellow-green eyes.
Hemlock the Trooper: A short, muscular solid cinnamon she-cat with bright orange eyes, and scars on bridge of her nose.
Tundra the Trooper: A tall, slender solid gray tom with massive facial scarring, two scars on shoulder, and several scars on front right leg, and golden eyes.
Thistle the Trooper: A short, pudgy solid white she-cat with a pink muzzle, and odd eyes; one blue and one gold.
Meira the Trooper: A short, slender blue silver spotted tabby with white markings and vibrant green eyes.
Maverick the Trooper: A tall, slender black tom with minimal white markings and green eyes.
Roman the Trooper: A short, plump amber tabby tom with white markings, facial scarring, and vibrant green eyes.
Bluebell the Trooper: A tall, slender dilute calico with orange eyes.
Catherine the Trooper: A short, chubby solid white she-cat with odd eyes; one blue and one green.
Cyrus the Trooper: A tall, slender flame lynx point she-cat with blue eyes.
Viktor the Trooper: A tall, slender black cat with minimal white markings and copper eyes.
Bat the Trooper: A tall, muscular solid black she-cat with a bob tail, several scars, and odd eyes. (Orange/green eyes.)
Copper the Trooper: A muscular ginger tabby she-cat with white markings and copper eyes.
Rye the Trooper: A muscular black smoke she-cat with yellow eyes.
Doe the Trooper: A skinny flame/cream lynx point she-cat with blue eyes.
Mayflower the Trooper: A skinny flame lynx point she-cat with blue eyes.
Otter the Trooper: A very tall, narrow faced blue sepia mitted cat with mint green eyes.
Banana the Trooper: A tall, muscular cream lynx point she-cat with blue eyes.
Heather the Trooper: A tall, bulky toffee brown lynx point she-cat with blue eyes.
Peach the Trooper: A tall, slender chocolate-ginger tortoiseshell she-cat with minimal white markings and golden eyes.
River the Trooper: A short, muscular blue mink point tom with minimal white markings and jade green eyes.
Dove the Trooper: A bulky chocolate pointed she-cat with white markings and blue eyes.
Cinder the Trooper: A heavy framed black she-cat with white markings, and vibrant yellow eyes.
Adrian the Trooper: A tall and heavy black she-cat with white markings, and amber eyes.
Mercury the Trooper: A short and slender cream classic tabby she-cat with minimal white markings, and yellow eyes.
Belladonna the Trooper: A short and chubby smoke tabby she-cat with white markings and yellow eyes.
Brava the Trooper: A tall and chubby black tortoiseshell molly with white spotting and vibrant green eyes.
Agnimitra the Trooper: A tall and slender tortoiseshell with white and deep copper eyes.
Carys the Trooper A short and chubby black she-cat with a skunk stripe across her spine, white spotting, and golden eyes.
Kairis the Trooper: A tall brown classic tabby bicolor molly with yellow eyes and green sectoral heterochromia in her left eye.
Oren the Trooper: A tall and slender cream spotted tabby tom with blue/orange heterochromia and white spotting.
Louise the Trooper: A short and chubby black molly with low white and orange eyes.
Arianne the Trooper: A short and slender gray molly with white spotting and copper eyes.
Peter the Trooper A slender solid white tom with blue and orange heterochromia.
Antoine the Trooper: A tall gray tom with minimal white spotting and golden eyes.
Ace the Trooper: A tall and chubby red silver tabby molly with white spotting and golden eyes.
Hideki the Trooper: A tall cinnamon tom with low white spotting and orange eyes.
Talora the Trooper: A tall and slender blue van molly with blue/green heterochromia.
Aries the Trooper: A tall and bulky chocolate classic tabby tom with white and amber eyes.
Firefly the Trooper: A short and bulky caramel mackerel tabby molly with white and green eyes.
Junior the Trooper: A large fawn sepia tom with white spotting and yellow eyes.
Flint the Trooper: A muscular ginger classic tabby tom with white spotting and vibrant golden eyes. ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Tempest the Leader

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Name: Tempest
Past Names: Rainkit, Rainpaw, Rainpetal

Body Build: Pudgy, wide face.
Voice Claim: Cinder from RWBY

Mate: N/A
Kits:
Parents Ambersky, Wraith
Siblings: Wisppaw, Onyxpaw, Kei

Personality:
Tempest is a calm and collected cat. She has a tendency to stay quieter than her peers, which makes most think she's very suspicious. However, Tempest is just very calm, and usually doesn't really speak unless the conversation is engaging or the circumstances calls for it. She usually stays quiet in order to absorb all the information around her, and even if she hears something controversial, she maintains her calm composure. Tempest's calm nature allows her to stray away from arguments and fights. Tempest is also very patient, and it takes a lot of prodding to get a negative reaction from Tempest.

However, Tempest's calm nature doesn't come without a great deal of calculation. Tempest will often over calculate every step she takes while in a conversation with someone. Because of this, she has random pauses throughout her speech, which throws her clan mates off while she is talking to them. Most can adjust to the jagged speech pattern, but some find it confusing to follow. Her calculative nature allows for her to pinpoint the more efficient way to go about things. This trait of hers has allowed her to become an efficient scout, and she can identify the weaknesses of prey or cat within a few conversations.

History:
Tempest was born into Silentclan when Amberstar was merely 23 moons, just shortly after Amberstar and Wraith parted ways so they could pursue their different wishes. At the time, she was named Rainkit. Amberstar briefly stepped down from her leader duties while maintaining her title to take care of them both, and waited until they were of apprentice age before taking them to visit Wraith's clan. Tempest didn't meet her father until this point, and almost considered staying in the clan but decided not to when she realized that she was already loyal to her mother's clan. Aside from Heather, Amberstar's kits were the first members of Silentclan.

Tempest was mentored beneath her mother, Amberstar, who taught her how to fight, how to kill, and how to live, not just survive. Amberstar often encouraged Tempest to be reckless, and to take any opportunity for adventure she received, and Tempest took this chance. Tempest's adventures allowed for her to effectively learn the ways of a warrior, and soon enough, she was a warrior. She obtained this title slightly before her sister Kei did, but the two were always playfully competitive, and neither party was offended. Tempest served in Silentclan until the battle of silence, where she was one of the few survivors. After finding their mother deceased, the two sisters lead the survivors into the city to seek refuge with Rivuletclan.

Tempest then proposed the idea to Kei to start their own pack. They had lost faith in Starclan, and so they departed from Rivuletclan after merely three moons of residing with the pack. Tempest and Kei decided they were to be a nomadic clan, mainly to keep ties to Rivuletclan. Tempest has since lead the Silvercrest Roamers, and not much else has happened within her life.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/quote]
Last edited by dimi. on Mon May 13, 2019 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | traded

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:50 pm

no
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Daviia the Shaman

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 pm

xxx

Name: Daviia
Past Names: N/A

Body Build: Slender, tall
Voice Claim: n/a

Kits: N/A
Parents N/A
Siblings: N/A

Personality:
Daviia is a hard to amuse, and stupidly serious she-cat. She wants to get to work, and finish it with no flaws, without even a moment to spare some humor or entertain those around her. She is seemingly a workaholic, and must constantly be working on something in order to feel useful. If she doesn't have a patient to tend to, she will search for herbs until there is an over stock. If she has a patient, she will tend to them at all hours, regardless of if they appreciate it or not. She must always be delving into something or getting her paws dirty, otherwise she flat out feels out of place.

Because of her workaholic tendencies, she absolutely loves to give advice to others. She will analyze situations to the nitty gritty, and is absolutely willing to full on investigate things if it means she gets to help someone. She is particularly talented at sniffing out lies, and loves to resolve conflicts between all cats. Though some think she gets herself involved in drama too much, she never takes a side, and just wants conflict to be resolved. If it means hogging her time and making her be productive, then so be it.

History:
Daviia's destiny was bound to the stars. When she was born, as Carys likes to tell the story, the color of the sky shifted amidst the night. The clouds parted, forming a path of clouds which was broken by the mountain. Daviia was a kittypet at the time, and didn't see the sky on this night. However, the day she turned six moons, the sky did the same thing again. Curiously, the young cat decided to pursue this path. With a not so tear jerking departure from her family, she bid them farewell and ran off into the flurries of nature.

She spent about a week making her way towards the mountain. Having been lazy her entire life, she needed frequent rest, which was only enhanced by her fatigue as she struggled to hunt for herself in the wild. She managed to catch just enough prey to fuel her, but definitely not enough to sustain energy for a long amount of time. Eventually, she reached the base of the mountain, and with a sharp exhale, sat down. She waited for the sun to set, her eyes locked in the horizon. It was then that Carys, a black and white she-cat emerged from the shadows.

"Destiny has lead you here." She uttered. "Come with me to your new home."

Daviia didn't dare question it. Carys guided her to the clan, where she was soon informed of her new duties as medicine cat apprentice. She didn't fight back or deny them, and has since been learning the ways of the medicine cat..

Last edited by dimi. on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Nocomis the Shaman

Postby dimi. » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:25 pm

[img]xxx[/img]

Name: Nocomis
Past Names: N/A

Body Build: Short, slender.
Voice Claim: xxx

Kits: Tundra
Parents N/A
Siblings: N/A

Personality:
Nocomis is a cunning and incredibly intelligent molly. She has the ability to look at someone, and normally see right through any facade they are trying to hold up. Manipulation is a tool that does not work with Nocomis, primarily because she spent so long utilizing manipulation to wield any sign of strength. Because of this ability, many tend to stray away from her if they know something she would be infuriated about, especially if they are horrible with hiding secrets. Nocomis's talents make her a frightening individual for those who aren't honest, but an incredibly humble and respectful one if the cat is genuine.

The molly is also rather sociable. She has a tendency to blend into the crowds she comes into, as she wants to maintain the facade she has crafted for herself to survive. You see, when cats first cross paths with Nocomis, her small appearance and generally innocent tone make other cats view her as weak, and not a threat. Rather than trying to defend her name, she instead goes along with it, allowing the world around her to craft how she should be "seen". She does this in order to blend in, as standing out in trouble when you're old and somewhat struggling to keep fighting, it's not exactly an ideal combination..

History:
xxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[img]xxx[/img]
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me