[ rivuletclan, 2nd rise clan ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ rivuletclan, bananablossom the predator ]

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:59 am

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'M SO SORRY!"

name;; Bananablossom
past names;; Banana
gender;; female
age;; 30 moons
rank;; Predator
body build;; Tall, muscular.

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; Cherrytail
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality;;
      Bananablossom is a very sweet cat, who frequently sacrifices her own emotions and desires to keep those around her happy. She's someone that if a foe she had needed prey, even if she were starving, she'd give them whatever scraps she had initially taken for herself, regardless of their past incidents with one another. She puts others before her own, and in doing so, she risks her well being to ensure that everyone around her is content with their conditions, regardless of how poor her own conditions would be. Some cats view her as reckless because of this, since she often forgets to worry about herself and sometimes goes days without eating or sleeping to ensure everyone is content.

Bananablossom is someone who also feels absolutely awful when she makes even the slightest mistake. She will profusely apologize after accidentally stepping on a bug, or bumping into someone, even if it doesn't bother anyone around her. She doesn't want to be anyone's burden or make anyone upset, so she tries to massively recover by frantically apologizing. She will also step on needles around a cat during a conversation. She usually doesn't drive the conversation, and waits for a particular topic to be brought up and see their opinion first before she talks about her own.

History;;
      xxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, rosewind the predator ]

Postby dimi. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"IT'LL ALL BE OKAY IN TIME..."

name;; Rosewind
past names;; Rose
gender;; Female
age;; 28 moons
rank;; Predator
body build;; Short, pudgy.

sexuality;; Straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; Frozengaze
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Rosewind is a sweet cat who walks around with an aura of tranquility around her. She rarely finds herself involved with the affairs of others, and many cats consider her to be care free. She is essentially the embodiment of going with the flow, which is shown by her neutral opinion in every argument, including ones that involve family and friends. She is welcoming to all, and even gives cats who may be dangerous to her or others in the clan a chance. While Rosewind is kind and it takes very little to earn Rosewind's trust, earning it back after losing it is near impossible. It takes an arm, a leg, and a lot of convincing to earn it back.

Though Rosewind is a neutral party in all arguments, she is there for anyone who wants a shoulder to cry on. She is someone who will tell everything someone needs to hear in order to feel comfortable in the moment. She knows that this can sometimes backfires, but she'd much rather have a content cat than someone being angry at her for something she initially wasn't even involved in. Rosewind is sensible logically and emotionally, which allows for her to accurately determine how to approach a situation without adding gasoline to the fire.

History;;
      xxx
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, heatherpool the predator ]

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 pm

"HMM.. WHO SHALL I BE TODAY?"

name;; heatherpool
past names;; heath, heatherpaw
gender;; female
age;; 59 moons
rank;; Predator
body build;; large, bulky.

sexuality;; straight
crush;; adderstar
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Heatherpool's personality is difficult to describe; it simply depends on circumstances. She never has a static or consistent personality, it is different with every single cat she has come across. She can change her personality with the flick of a light switch; people might consider this a multi personality disorder, or perhaps even a matter of Heatherpool being bipolar. Neither of these are right. In fact, it is this talent that actually allowed her entry into the clan.

She is manipulative, cunning, but she is not rude; simply skilled. She changes her personality to best fit the personality of the cat she is conversing with. If a cat she is talking to is often negative, she encourages them to be more positive, offers a shoulder to lean on, and helps them. If the cat she is talking to isn't one easy to intimidate, Heatherpool is incredibly vague and mysterious, hoping to throw the cat off guard. If she is talking to someone she likes, she picks up on their habits and typically expresses she shares similar interest with them with incredible, but not plastic-sounding enthusiasm. There are a multitude of other habits she has whenever dealing with a variety of cats, but these are just some she is found using most frequently.

History;;
      Her history isn't necessarily one that any newcomer to her tendencies would expect. At one point, Heatherpool was actually a kitty pet named Heath, owned by an old woman who loved the Heath chocolate bars. She lived a life of luxury, being pampered to with canned food, hand made cat trees, among other various things cats enjoyed. She was living the easy life. She knew what to do to get the old lady to give her whatever she wanted. High five her paw for a treat, lick her hand to get her attention, lay across her lap to get tons of pets, she could get anything she wanted with the right skills.

Eventually, the old woman got too old to take care of her. But, oddly enough, instead of taking Heatherpool to a shelter, she took her to a forest and left her there. At first, Heath felt lost, betrayed, then she felt a new sense of adventure in her life. She went on an adventure throughout the forest, training herself to climb up trees to look up at the moon each night, wishing her previous owner good health wherever they were. She had a couple of encounters with other cats, which were all loners who simply shooed her away, given her kittypet past.

She then reached the forest where Silentclan resided, after running along a river, wondering where it would take her next on her grand adventure! She saw the other cluster of trees just to the south of the river and made her way into them, bounding around happily until she found herself in the center of a camp. It was late at night, and not a single cat stirred. She assumed it was abandoned, plopped herself in the center, and dozed off.

When she awoke, she found a tom sniffing her flank, pawing at her to wake up as he questioned who she was. She took a moment to wake up and sat up, acting casual. "My name is Heath." She had a mint green collar around her neck, which gave away her identity. "So, you come from the two-legs home? Why have you come so far out here?"

"I left my owner quite a while ago. I just never got this thing off." She answered, trapping it in her jaws as she tugged at it. A cream coloured she-cat, Amberstar, soon approached, her voice soothing.

"Here, let me help you with that." Amberstar clamped down on the collar and jerked back, her teeth slowly tearing through the fabric. It eventually fell off, and Amberstar tossed it to the side. "My name is Amberstar. This is Aspencloud, we must've been asleep when you showed up. Why didn't you wake one of us up?"

"I'm Heath. I actually didn't even know you were here." Heath said with a soft giggle.

After the introductions and explanation were exchanged, Amberstar turned to the two cats before her. "Heath, would you like to join the cats of Silentclan?"

Although she didn't know what a clan even was, she nodded. "Yes, please." With a delighted purr and a few steps to the leader's rock to perform a ceremony, she was given the name Heatherpaw, and mentored underneath Amberstar herself.

Her training lasted for only a short amount of time. Heatherpaw had become well adjusted to hunting and climbing trees in her time, needing only a couple moons worth of training to be considered a warrior. Since she became a warrior, she has also had the side job of conducting interviews in order to discuss contracts with cats that Amberstar or Aspencloud have sought out in the nearing clans.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, peachpaw the predator ]

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 pm

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TOP ME?"

name;; Peachkit
past names;; n/a
gender;; Nonbinary dfab
age;; 6 moon
rank;; predator
body build;; slender/long legs

sexuality;; Homosexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; Cherrykit, Crowkit, & Doepaw [half]
parents;; Mayflower, Pearflower

Personality;;
      Peachflower certainly takes after their Aunt Peachblossom from Duskclan. A kit with such a fiery tongue as well as a quick-witted nature has proven to be a deadly combination, and has certainly gotten this sassy kit into more than a few undesirable predicaments. Because Peachflower is still young, many assume that this is merely a phase, but it only continues to get progressively worse as Peachflower masters the art of coming up with insults on the fly, even if they don't actually mean the insults. Because of their sassy demeanor, many cats find it near impossible to get close enough to this kit to form any sort of long lasting bond.

And they're right to think that. Peachflower is very selective about who they hang around, since they are only seeking long-term friendships. If they find that they have silent doubts about any aspect of one of their friendships, they will fight for the friendship for a little while to see if they were wrong. However, they usually just drop friendships all together if they don't click with another cat immediately. While making friends is easy for this feline, making enemies is incredibly easy. Peachflower has an incredibly bad habit of starting arguments over things that don't particularly matter, resulting in most cats getting a bad first impression of them and deliberately avoiding them.

Peachflower is really only ever soft around the members of their family. They are often found quietly weaseling themselves into patrols with their family members on them in order to avoid interacting with other members of the clan solely because they usually don't get along too well with others. For this reason, Peachflower ultimately decides to go the route of medicine cat, since cats are forced to come to them and interact with them in times of need, which makes them feel useful.

History;;
      wippp
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, riverpaw the predator ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:27 am

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TOP ME?"

name;; Riverpaw
past names;; n/a
gender;; Male
age;; 8 moons
rank;; predator
body build;; short, muscular

sexuality;; straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; lotuskit, ashkit, rabbitkit, and hazelkit
parents;; hareleap, cindershade

Personality;;
      Riverpaw is someone who is easy to persuade. Most cats can place him within their schemes without issues, and some utilize this to have an advantage. He is fallible and is easy to convince to turn on others, especially with his friends and occasionally his own family. Because of this, he is often taken advantage of without realizing it, and finds compassion in places and felines where it simply does not exist. Riverpaw's gullible nature is paired with a desire to help everyone emotionally as well as physically. This frequently causes trouble for Riverpaw, as he often finds himself with contradicting opinions that toss him at full speeds into undesirable arguments.

Riverpaw also has a tendency to crack under pressure. Whenever he is given the center of attention, he tends to shut down, or immediately go silent. He tries not to be too shy, but it seems to falter when she feels everyone's eyes on him. She always feels like everyone is watching him when he is the center of attention, when in reality, most aren't quite paying attention or are spacing out. Though fearful of being the center of attention, Riverpaw is ready to put himself forward and take the heat for anything in order to prevent his friends from getting in trouble.

History;;
      wippp
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me