Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1525

Postby mewmew. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: June 6
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat had a major event happen early on in their life that has shaped them into the cat they are. Tell me what happened. Maximum of 500 words and minimum of 200. Also find and link a song (CS appropriate) that goes with the story.

End Date: March 16th

Username: SurgeFire
Cat Name: Owlfoot
Clan: Asterclan

Description: dark black ticked tabby

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by mewmew. on Wed May 01, 2019 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1525

Postby Goner. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Song;;
Prompt;;

markkkk
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Owlfoot
Gender;; Male
Age;; 28 Moons
Clan;; AsterClan
Rank;; Warrior

Song;; Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men
Prompt;;
"Be careful of the invaders. And I do remind you never to fight back. Run, Owl, run!"
He shrunk under her fierce gaze; young and bold, he wasn't used to such orders. He hissed under his breath, "And why run when I can fight? What, you'd rather me be a coward, Lena?"
Her fiery amber eyes scorched his soul; did he once shrink? He could have felt a tremble. "True cowards wish to die fighting like you do. There is no chance! And you must learn, or you will perish like the rest."

There was no mistaking the carnage that surged around the area he stood.
Countless young, brash cats risking their lives to fight; tossed aside like mice, and treated as so (and he was certain it was his fault; oh, how he'd advocated to fight! How he hadn't listened...). He shivered; high up, could they see him? Could they see his fear? Could they see his hesitation, as he reached down and tensed his muscles to leap; one wrong move, and...

Through the woods, he ran.

"It appears you've finally listened to what I had to say. The others were not quite as lucky; and I'm afraid you must take some blame."
"Lena..." he gazed to the floor with an air of sadness, and continued, "...I'm sorry."
"There's no use holding grudges, Owl. The consequences have already set their hold... it would be taunting you to not forget."

"Through the woods, we ran."
And through the days of their travel, they slept during the day and were watchful of the night; no, there was a greater of a chance to be caught unawares, Lena reasoned. Perhaps Owl couldn't understand... but he had his share of ignorance.

And they fled; fled through, enjoying their share of stories and tales of legends who lived before. Slowly he came to appreciate the older molly for who she was; certainly not as a hag, but... as a friend.

"Never forget me, Owl." Lena whispered, carrying a tinge of sadness-- was it true? Regardless, he dipped his head. "I musn't stay. This is no place for me."
"But we're nothing like the rest, Lena. They're Clan cats. We've... never been like them." he whimpered, pawing at the dirt. "Please. Stay with me!"
"I can not. You can; you are young and free. I... do not think I can do this." the breeze lifted her fur; exposing her deep scars embedded below her long fur, she too dipped her head and mewed a farewell.
Kit-like, he whimpered once more; but there was no fighting.

With the lessons he carried on his shoulders, he would serve his Clan well.
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Coppergorse
Gender;; Male
Age;; 42 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Song;; Blame - Air Traffic Controller
Prompt;; (496 Words)
Coppergorse was born in a barn to his mother, Nickel. He didn’t know his father, and his mother rarely talked about him, except to say he was a cruel cat and he left the two on their own to struggle, but his mother wouldn’t let them struggle. She was bitter and taught her only son the ways of life, how to hunt, and how to defend himself. While she was angry at herself and her former mate, she set herself to be a good role model to her only son. During a rough winter, when Copper was just old enough to take care of himself, his mother passed away to an illness that left her weak and dehydrated. Copper only survived due to his mother’s early training, and he struggled the winter, weighed down by greif. He battled depression as the season changed, and it only got worse when his father and his new mate showed up. Not recognizing each other, they fought, but once they discovered who the other was, Copper was angry and his father, Percy, was surprised.

Percy tried to bond with his newly discovered son, but Copper was hesitant to let him in. According to Nickel, Percy only got close to cats to use them in some way. Together, they learned a lot from each other. Copper learned new battle and hunting techniques, as well as where his father had been all that time, and Percy learned what had happened during that terrible winter.

However, their bond did not last long. Copper lost his father to a rat ambush, and the young tom left the barn, it’s red walls holding too many corrupted memories. Battling he rearosen greif, he felt lonelier than ever. The memories of his parents bothered him for months, and he traveled through the moorland that followed the barn, eventually coming to a forest. This is where he met Clover. She was an extraordinary she-cat with a bright orange coat and shiny green eyes, and while Copper was a little scared to attach to the she-cat, he couldn’t stop himself from doing it. The two became friends, and then fell in love, finally having a litter of three kits. One of the three kits unfortunately died a few hours after his birth, not strong enough to survive, but the other two did. Copper and Clover named them Flower and Squirrel. However, Copper’s happiness didn’t last long. Clover soon died after eating a poisoned rabbit, and Copper and his kits had to leave the forest. They traveled a bit more, eventually coming across CreekClan where they settled down for a little bit, however, Flower and Squirrel demanded they joined the clan, seeing it as a new opportunity. Copper accepted, and the three were given new names, Coppergorse, Flowerpaw, and Squirrelpaw. Coppergorse eventually found a new mate, named Ravencry, and the family lives happily together now. Coppergorse had overcome his grief, and became a sympathetic and wise warrior because of it.

*Squirrelpaw and Flowerpaw are currently nonplayable characters. Ravencry is a current CreekClan warrior.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:23 pm

withdrawing, too lazy to come up with a new story for a new cat because I suck
Last edited by sforzando. on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:25 pm

Username;; DiamondDogg
Cat Name;; Darkfur
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 60 Moons
Clan;; SilverClan
Rank;; Warrior

Song;; Happier - Marshmellow, Bastille
Prompt;; When Darkfur and His sister, Goldenpaw, were apprentices, Goldenpaw got greencough. Still being fresh out of the nursery, her immune system was still fairly weak. She was given every herb known to help with sickness and give her strength, but nothing worked. Each leaf of catmint only seemed to make it worse. If only the medicine cat did nothing, then she would have lived. That was the phrase that Darkpaw always repeated. As a warrior, he always remembered her, he never forgot. She always walked in his dreams as if he was a medicine cat or the leader. He always knew she was happier in StarClan, to be fair. In the clan, she was teased for being the runt of their litter, as she was fairly small. But in StarClan? She looks like she ought to be full-grown, she was practically Darkfur's height whenever he saw her. Yet when she was alive, she was just barely half his height. Throughout all of this, Darkfur's come to respect and accept she's dead, no matter how hard it is, and how now she is happier. Darkfur won't forget for all his days, and neither will the clan.
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:25 pm

Username;; glitched.
Cat Name;; Howler | "one who sounds alarm" :: e dua ka rogo na alamu
Gender;; Male
Age;; 56 Moons
Clan;; [url=xxx]Cats of the Tides[/url] (for now)
Rank;; Sotia (Guard)

Song;;
Prompt;; Mark!

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Username;; juice box.
    Cat Name;; Hawkfeather
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 26 moons
    Clan;; Oasisclan
    Rank;; warrior

Song;;
    Prompt;;

res
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Username;; LittleMiniCooper
Cat Name;; OtterStorm
Gender;; Male
Age;; 34 moons
Clan;; Link to mistclan in sig
Rank;; Warrior

Song;; Don't You Worry Child Cover
Prompt;; When Otterstorm was a child his biggest hero was his father. He always was. Otterstorm's mother was a loner living outside his clan in their territory. His father was a clan cat, who left every sun high to be with them. It was a beautiful time full of love and comfort. They lived together for a while, outside of a clan, until one day OtterStorm's fathers clan found out. His first clan kicked them all out of the territory with no hesitation, there was no room for cats who broke their warrior code. They were travelling to find a new home in leaf-bare. Otterstorms mother didn't make it out of the snow that night. His father carried him for moons until they came across a Mistclan cat. She was unlike anything he had ever seen. They formed a bond quickly. She took the pair back to her clan and the accepted them. OtterStorm became an apprentice and trained alongside her every single day. The pair became great friends, until one day she didn't come back from a battle. It broke his poor little heart. His father was always there, through each heartbreak. He learned how to cope with it, his father always giving him words full of advice and love.
Last edited by littleminicooper on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Username;; dimi.
      Cat Name;; Hemlockdusk
      Gender;; Female
      Age;; 60 moons
      Clan;; Rivuletclan
      Rank;; Matriarch

Song;; Minstrel's Lament from Oblivion
      Prompt;;
      Coco sat on the window sill of her twoleg home, longingly gazing out the window. Her owners had left the house for the evening, presumably going out to a large feast, which she'd of course get the left overs from upon their return. The sun was barely beginning to set, but she couldn't tell, with dense clouds filling the sky and violent wind, the weather scenery or time of day beyond the thickness of the clouds was unknown. Though clouds were normal, they had managed to grasp Coco's attention. They were doing something abnormal; swirling around one another, funneling.

The clouds were slowly beginning to descend from the heavens, her ears pricked forward as a loud series of sirens began to go off, the shrill squeals feeling as if they were piercing her ear drums. She cringed at the sound and rose to her paws, turning to look at the "magic screen" as she called it, which was actually a television, left on by the two-legs. She had learned to read a few words, after all, her female twoleg owner adored reading to her. The only words she could decipher from the TV however were "warning" and "shelter". The vagueness of these words was enough for Coco to realize how dire the situation was.

Her twolegs had experienced panic with this scenario once before, and she knew exactly what to do. Turning over her shoulder, she ran for the cracked door, pressing her paws beneath it to tug it open, a series of stairs before her. The stairs were wooden, some broken in half. The structure was unstable, but Coco was light enough to leap down and land beneath the basement, the wind howling outside. Suddenly, she heard crackling as the structure of the house above was torn from its roots and sent flying in various directions. Coco looked up, and saw the basement door rattling until it was ripped off.

Coco thought she was going to be tugged up then and there, but she wasn't. The objects around her began to drop from shelves, and she made sure to dodge each one successfully. Then, everything went quiet, only the loud howling of the passed funnel in the distance.

Coco slowly returned to the surface of her house from the damaged stairs, only to see that she was outside, her house demolished. She looked around at the destruction, her eyes wide. The kittypet had been left without a home.. And she was unsure where she was to go from here.
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me