Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

cak | starter post reply

Postby astrohund » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:19 pm

graveyard gracen wrote:Image

i. xxxxxhowls of approval ring through the air, the dogs of eidolon have risen with a new leader! what's to happen now . . . ?
          xxxxxx. xxx welcome to create a kennel [cak], we hope you enjoy it here! please be sure to fill out your prey list and add your founder to your beginning post. diamond sapphire shall be your moderator unless changed in the future.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the dogs of eidolon ] [ — 001. ]

Postby egg warden » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:19 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
total. 0003 ━ females. 0000 ━ males. 0003 ━ servings: 2 ━ next hs visit: mar 3 ━ mod: diamond sapphire ━ character archive ━ post archive

wip until more dogs have accumulated.
consumption
[ the kennel fasts. ]

ancestral encounters
[ specter travels to the hot spring to ask the ground ancestors for a beta or a shaman. ]

patrols
[ lead: specter, daxon, + aurelis ]

hunting
[ lead: specter, daxon, + aurelis ]

shaman activities
[ none this moon. ]

fledgling training
[ none this moon. ]

romantic endeavors
[ none this moon. ]
notes to diamond sapphire.
━ hi! excited to have you as my moderator. i'll be sure to dm you if i have any questions and if you have any questions about the lore of DOE, feel free to dm me!
proof of readoption for daxon and aurelis

alpha — 0001
          ⊱ ❝specter — 36m — ♂ — bio
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

heirs — 0000
          ⊱ ❝name — a — ♀/♂ — [url=link]b[/url]io

beta — 0000

lead shaman — 0000

asst. shaman — 0000

guardians — 0/10

ironteeth — 0002
          ⊱ ❝daxon — 60m — ♂ — bio
          ⊱ ❝aurelis — 46m — ♂ — bio

fledglings — 0000

dams — 0000

whelps — 0000

omegas — 0000

seniors — 0000
    allies — 0000
    name — user
    name — user

enemies — 0000
    name —user
    name —user

borders — 0/8
    nw — all ocean
    n — name — user
    ne — name — user
    e — name — user
    se — name — user
    s — name — user
    sw — all ocean
    w — all ocean

shaman's storage
    borage | x0 | milk/fevers/bellyache
    catmint | x0 | green/whitecough
    cobwebs | x0 | bleeding/broken bones
    goldenrod | x0 | heals wounds
    raspberry leaves | x0 | ease pain/stop bleeding

fresh-kill
    chicken — x0 — 1s
    rabbit/hare — x0 — 2s
    large fish — x0 — 3s
    raccoon — x0 — 4s
    turkey — x0 — 5s
    boar — x0 — 6s

trainers
    trainer + fledgling — 0 sessions
    ↪ moves, moves, moves, moves

mourning rock
    name — CoD

families
    name + name
    ↪ whelps
Last edited by egg warden on Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( dogs of the sea ) -- 01

Postby koushi. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:35 am

T H E ·· W A Y F A R E R S
Number of Dogs: 07
Ancestor visit: today

"They're strong swimmers for forest dwellers." Seraph remakered to Brutus as they say on one of the decaying balconies, watching the group of former Night Callers settle into their beach new home. He couldn't imagine how out of place they must feel. They were dogs of the trees, used to shelter and quiet. Now the beach stretched out for miles with a continuous roar. To their credit, everyone except the yippy bull terrior that he wasn't fully convinced was old enough to be a Sea Claw. They had all (minus the Cadet, Magnus, who still needed to train) swam out to the Island and selected their shell. Although Hades had accidentally grabbed one with a crab inside and Athena had to wrestle it off his tail while she laughed at him. It was an odd sight but also quite precious. Seraph couldn't remember the last time he'd actually enjoyed something that wasn't a meal.

Beside him, Brutus tilted his head to the sky and nodded. "I told you they'd adapt quickly. They're strong."

"Do you miss the dirt, Brutus?" He teased and the big Doberman huffed in response. In his eyes there was a look of longing that couldn't be cured by the salty air of his homeland.

Seraph only met Brutus briefly before he left on his big journey to the Far Lands. He was a dog of few words and that certainly hadn't changed. But he had a strong heart and logical mind that made him the ideal candidate for lieutenant, even if his predecessors would have disagreed and sent him on his way with the reason of treason. It didn't matter the past. Brutus had been born a Wayfarer, a dog of the sea. And every river in the depths of the forest eventually found it's way back to the ocean. He wouldn't deny him that right.

---------------------

Magnus whined and pawed at the water, his tail tucked between his legs. "I-I don't know if I can do this." The ocean, in its infinity, growled at his challenge and clawed at the sand under his paws. His heart thundered against his chest at the thought of taking it up on the offer and throwing himself to its mercy. "I can't!"

"If you don't learn, you drown. Is that what you want?" Brutus muttered as he passed the cadet, his muscles rippling under the dark pelt. He sniffed once and waded confidently into the shallows before turning back to Magnus. "I promise to not leave your side. Just focus on me."

"Okay. Okay." Magnus took a shaking breath and dipped one paw cautiously into the startlingly cold water and immediately pulled it back out. He glanced desperately up at the older dog who remained still as the water swirled around his hocks. His dark eyes, though slightly annoyed, were reassuring. So Magnus reluctantly set his foot down again and followed it until all four of his paws were in the surf. He felt the sand grip his legs and he yelped, making him awkwardly run towards Brutus in a curtain of spray. Before he made it to his mentor, his paw found a hole and he would've went under had Brutus not grabbed his scruff and pulled him to his feet.

The two dogs stood in the water, Magnus shook violently and pressed himself up against the Doberman. "Can we go back now? Please?"

Brutus looked down at him in amusement. "Yes, but tomorrow we go even further."

"Great."

--------

Bentley sat in the middle of the Room of Rainbow Glass, his head tilted up to the peeling white ceiling (a word Seraph told him) and eyes closed. Outside he could hear the ocean crashing on the beach, Athena's dull voice, Magnus talking to Brutus. It was no secret that he had felt out of place in the Night Callers. They were a true pack and he was a foreigner, a dog who felt trapped in the endless shadowed trees they called home. Now, there was nothing there. Just memories that would soon be forgotten like shells dragged away by the tide. Seraph had heard about his previous rank and insisted that he take the position of medic. It gave him the chance to be himself again - Bentley, not Hypnos. Of course he accepted, but now he had to connect with spirits that had never met the likes of him.

Taking a deep breath, Bentley opened his eyes. He stood on a beach that stretched as far as the eye could see. "Hello?" He called out, taking a tentative few steps forward on the white sand.

"Turn here, medicine master." A gentle voice startled him and he whipped back towards the water. Standing on the surface was a small hound, her eyes and pelt shimmering like the sun on water. With her came the scent of salty starlight.

"Are you Sienna?" He asked, padding to the edge of the water.

The starry dog laughed, a sound like waves pounding the shore. It sent chills through Bentley and he wanted to step away from her, but found himself rooted to the spot. Noticing his discomfort, the dog shook her head. "I am one of them. We all are Siennas once we return to the sea, even you. For you are now a Wayfarer." Compelled by her words, Bentley closed his eyes and bowed his head as the dog pressed her muzzle to his cheek. He gasped at the electricity pouring out of her but remained still. "To you I give the power of sight. Use it to protect my pack as though they are your pups."

"I will." Bentley muttered and opened his eyes. No longer was he on the beach but back in the room of Rainbow Glass, staring up at the ceiling while the Siennas scent lingered in his nostrils. He blinked and stared down at the seashells lining the back wall, each a life he was now responsible for. He eyed Seraph's, a large brown speckled shrll with a large crack down the middle. Pride filled his chest and he nodded his head. "I will."

[Kennel fasts --]
Border Patrol: Seraph,
Woods Hunting Patrol: Athena, Hades
Sea Hunting Patrol: Dru, Brutus, Magnus
Herb Hunting: Bentley
Training: Brutus / Magnus (Swimming)
Event: Seraph requests a Sea Claw.
Notes: Magnus retains his one training session from the Night Callers

A L P H A:
          Seraph | 23 months | male | X mutt
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

L I E U T E N A N T:
          Brutus | 45 months | male | X doberman

M E D I C:
          Bentley | 44 months | male | X Scottish Deerhound

S E A ·· C L A W S:
          Dru | 31 months | male | XX
          Hades | 29 months | male | X shepard mix
          Athena | 29 months | female | X X australian kelpie
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

C A D E T S:
          Magnus | 8 months | male | X cocker spanial

M O T H E R S:

P U P S:

M O N G E R S:

E L D E R S

Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0| 2 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0| 1 servings
    Snake | x0 | 2 servings
    Large gamebirds | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Brutus | Magnus | 1/4 | Defense / Hunting / Swimming / Tracking
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by koushi. on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓷 - 0

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:45 pm

No one to lead, nowhere to call home, no one to protect them, these dogs went into chaos and fear. A fire had torn through their warm homes unexpectedly and drove their owners out. It is unknown what caused the flames, if the humans will return, or what will happen if they don't. In absolute terror and wandering in the darkness of the city without a purpose, hungry and cold, these dogs didn't know how to survive and many died to the harsh conditions outside of their sheltered homes. That's when a cat, that survived against the odds, stood to unite the dogs and help them realize there was more to life than hoping a human would return to care for them once more. It wasn't as popular of an idea as the cat thought... uniting dogs as a pack with a cat leading them. The few that did decide to follow, though, made sure their family was strong and well protected from the harsh environment and deserted city.
Rank System:

Court of Cats
    A group of cats, no more than about 3, that join the kennel and lead it against the dangers of the deserted city. They help make decisions, plan raiding parties, and protect the new pups coming to life in the kennel. They don't leave the camp unless the situation is dire and threatening to the kennel.
Wolf's Spirit
    The leader of the dogs, the dog that is blessed with nine lives by the ancestors of the wild. This dog is the first on the battlefield, and the last off it. They dedicate their dying breath to the kennel, even the cats that home there. This is always a male dog.
Consort
    The mate(s) of the wolf's spirit. These wolves can be males or females and aid in the training of the young, specifically into the healing ward. They tell the pack of decisions made and ensure the cats in the kennel are well protected. They are the first line of defense for the Court of Cats.
Bear's Spirit
    Essentially the deputy of the kennel. This wolf is elected by the kennel from those chosen by the ancients council for being the strongest and most dedicated to their survival. This wolf executes the day-to-day ordered by the cats and ensures the Wolf's Spirit stays safe.
Healers
    The shamans of the kennel that go out searching for what herbs there are growing in the rubble of the city and heal the injured members of the kennel. They are in charge of ensuring all births and injuries are cared for properly and if a dog or cat gets stuck somewhere, they must save them. They are selected by the council of cats.
Outlanders
    These are the dogs that go out on patrols in the burned city to find any signs of life that are out there. It is their job to assess the damage in areas, find dogs willing to join the kennel, and see if the humans are returning.
Runners
    The dogs that go out and hunt for food in the burned city. These dogs are trained to find and get prey in hard to reach places without detection.
Retired
    This are the dogs unable to work due to injury or old age. They spend their days helping teach the new generations how to speak and understand what is happening in the wold. They are like teachers.
Ancients Council
    Dogs that work directly with the Wolf's Spirit and Council of Cats do decide the future for the kennel. They decide when it is time to call upon the shadows for a new cat or dog to join by their grace, and select dogs that are eligible for election into the Bear's Spirit rank. These are most often retires Wolf's Spirit/Consorts, retired healers, the strongest warriors that retired, or trusted blind wolves.
Bird's Spirit
    Dogs that are training to become runners, outlanders, or healers in the kennel. They range anywhere from 6 moons to 15 moons old.
Mothers
    Nursing mothers or expecting dogs.
Pups
    The new generation that come into the kennel.
Lore:

From the fires that destroyed the city these pets once lived in, shadows came forth to consume the souls of the scared dogs. However, this wasn't a bad thing. The darkness may have been scary in the beginning but it brought forth the strength needed in the brave wolves that dared challenge it and become one with the outcome. The shadows and night are whet these dogs worship and find sacred. It is believed that when a dog dies, they are taken into the darkness and become one with it to help bend the fate for the better of the kennel, even if it doesn't seem good at the time being. Fire is seen as the demon in their lore, taking away everything and eating it up endlessly. Dogs that die and are impure in their lives are believed to be consumed by the fires that raged through the city, forever tormented by its heat.
Environment/Other:

The kennel lives in a city that burned down in a mysterious fire. Their camp is located in a scorched football stadium, where they let the cats live in the uppermost levels and the runners/outlanders live on the lowermost level.
Possible dangers that can happen to the kennel:
-Collapsing buildings
-Attacks from other animals (lions escaped from the zoo, for example)
-Poisoned water (From ash buildup)
-Fire starting up again

I request to start with a cat and a dog, to get the kennel started. The cats will only be asked for once every third week and cannot exceed 3. Cats will not have litters of their own. Think of it like they've all been fixed.
This is a restart of my kennel called Pack of Endless Howls in hopes it isn't forgotten anymore and because I lost my connection to it. Credit of font goes to 1001fonts.com
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Archive: Here
Number of Dogs: 94 (48 males | 46 females)
Speak to the Stars: March. 6th
Servings Needed: 15 (91 - 97)

---

Working on next story arc. For now this will be left blank. =]

---

{The Northern Stars consumes x2 turkeys and x5 mice

Request: Kodiak requests a dog
Ceremonies: Oliver is ready to become a Tenderpaw

Other: Bronco and Atlanta join from the Pack of Endless Howls

Medic Info: Winston rests for a moon
Gunner rests for a moon
Welping Info: x
Deaths: n/a

Gathering Herbs: Eagle, Kai, and Reba
Hunting: Kodiak, Bear, Sasha, Kaltag, Tank, Venus, Aristeaus, and Balto
Hunting: Charlie, Bailey, Zeus, Bee, Blizzard, Swift, Anubis, and Peter
Hunting: Thunder, Akira, Graham, Scooby, Riley, Persephone, Braxton, and Dallas
Hunting: Nina, Norman, Shiho, Bird, Romeo, Dimitri, Solo, and Rollin
Patrolling/Scent Marking: Korra, Red, Apollo, Yusuke, Jenny, Ice, and Rusty
Patrolling/Scent Marking: Azalea, Dakota, Brittany, Makoto, Steele, Pepper, and Sparrow
Patrolling/Scent Marking: Shiloh, Banjo, Isis, Sakura, Jess, Frost, and Ezio
Patrolling/Scent Marking: June, Leif, Nova, Delilah, Brutus, Coach, and Claudia

Training: Nick/Thor - hunting | Dane/Cate - tracking | Rose/Kyra - hunting | Snow/Keket | Bronco/Atlanta - hunting

Mod Note: Kayode's Powers and Solo's Powers
Also I request for no death rolls be rolled for Shiho, Yusuke, Makoto, Sakura, Inari, Kitsune, Torikku, and Iwaba - next arc in Northern Stars revolves heavily around them

Alpha:
Kodiak | 112 moons | Male | Alaskan Malamute
Lives: ★★★★★★

Beta:
Charlie | 99 moons | Female | Greater Swiss Mountain Dog

Shamans:
Eagle | 45 moons | Male | Icelandic Sheepdog
Kai | 72 moons | Male | Akita
Reba | 28 moons| Female | Husky/Sheltie mix

Ironteeth:
Thunder | 90 moons | Male | Belgian Malinois
Nina | 90 moons | Female | German Shepherd
Korra | 54 moons | Female | Border Collie
Azalea | 85 moons | Female | Australian shepherd Mix
Shiloh | 93 moons | Female | Redbone Coonhound
June | 45 moons | Female | Icelandic Sheepdog
Rose | 45 moons | Female | Icelandic Sheepdog
Bear | 45 moons | Male | Icelandic Sheepdog
Bailey | 80 moons | Female | English Shepherd
Akira | 42 moons | Female | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Norman | 42 moons | Male | Husky/Australian Shepherd mix
Red | 41 moons | Male | Pitbull
Kayode | 95 moons | Male African Wild Dog
Dakota | 58 moons | Female | Siberian Husky
Banjo | 51 moons | Male | Shepherd mix
Leif | 55 moons | Male | Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
Sasha | 39 moons | Female | Red heeler pitbull mix
Dane | 60 moons | Male | Great Dane
Zeus | 59 moons | Male | Great Dane
Graham | 43 moons | Male | Border collie
Shiho | 82 moons | Female | Shikoku
Apollo | 83 moons | Male | Doberman
Brittany | 82 moons | Female |English Shepherd
Isis | 60 moons | Female |Husky
Nova | 40 moons | Female | Belgian Shepherd
Kaltag | 71 moons | Male | Kangal
Bee| 42 moons | Female | St.
Bernard

Scooby | 28 moons | Male | Great Dane mix
Bird | 27 moons | Female | Mutt
Yusuke | 24 moons| Male | Shikoku
Makoto | 24 moons| Female | Shikoku
Sakura | 24 moons| Female | Shikoku
Delilah | 24 moons| Female | GSMD/Irish Wolfhound mix
Tank | 24 moons| Male | GSMD/Irish Wolfhound mix
Blizzard | 37 moons | Female | Husky mix
Riley | 26 moons | Female | Australian shepherd
Romeo | 53 moons | Male | Doberman(right)
Jenny | 22 moons | Female | English shepherd/Malamute mix
Steele | 22 moons | Male | English shepherd/Malamute mix
Gunner | 22 moons | Male | English Pointer
Jess | 42 moons | Female | Mutt
Nick | 46 moons | Male | Bernese Mountain Dog
Brutus | 95 moons | Male | Coonhound
Venus | 59 moons | Female | Husky
Swift | 40 moons | Male | Greyhound
Persephone | 36 moons | Female | Beauceron
Dimitri | 48 moons | Male | Lab
Ice | 45 moons | Male | Husky
Pepper | 23 moons | Female | Curly Coated Retriever
Frost | 74 moons | Male | Healer Mix
Coach | 26 moons | Male | Australian Shepherd
Aristeaus | 36 moons | Male | Border Collie
Anubis | 50 moons | Male | Thai Ridgeback
Snow | 50 moons | Female | German Shepherd
Braxton | 28 moons | Male | Beauceron
Solo | 39 moons | Male | Chinese Crested
Rusty | 15 moons | Male | Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Mix
Sparrow | 15 moons | Female | Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Mix
Ezio | 15 moons | Male | Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Mix
Claudia | 15 moons | Female | Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Mix
Balto | 15 moons | Male | Husky
Peter | 15 moons | Male | Finish Spits/Husky
Dallas | 37 moons | Male | Australian Cattle Dog
Bronco | 45 moons | Male | Eurasier Dog

Tenderpaws:
Winston | 15 moons | Male | Finish Spits/Husky
Thor | 9 moons | Male | Husky/Boxer mix
Cate | 9 moons | Female | Husky/Boxer mix
Kyra | 10 moons | Female | Husky
Rollin | 10 moons | Male | Borzoi
Keket | 14 moons | Female | Beauceron
Atlanta | 11 moons | Female | Catahoula Leopard Dog

Pup-Mothers:
Juliet | 49 moons | Female | Doberman(left)
Jenifer| 51 moons | Female | Collie
Inari | 22 moons | Female | Shikoku
Sona | 57 moons | Female | Dalmation Mix
Anput | 43 moons | Female | Ibizan Hound

Pups:
Emma | 5 moons | Female | Doberman
Ethan | 5 moons | Male | Doberman
Autumn | 5 moons | Female | Collie mix
Oliver | 6 moons | Male | KS/Rottie
Kitsune | 2 moons | Male | Shikoku
Torikku | 2 moons | Male | Shikoku
Iwaba | 2 moons | Male | Shikoku
Terra | 0 moons | Female | Dalmatian/Healer Mix
Freckles | 0 moons | Female | Dalmatian/Healer Mix
Patches | 0 moons | Female | Dalmatian/Healer Mix
Nephthys | 0 moons | Female | Ibizan/Thai Ridgeback Mix
Kebechet | 0 moons | Female | Ibizan/Thai Ridgeback Mix

Elders:
Dusty | 154 moons | Male | Golden Retriever
Parker | 89 moons | Male | Blue Heeler mix

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Shaman | Tenderpaw | x | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Irontooth | Tenderpaw | x | hunting, tracking, offense, defense

Nick | Thor | 2 | hunting, tracking, offense, defense
Dane | Cate | 2 | hunting, tracking, offense, defense
Rose | Kyra | 2 | hunting, tracking, offense, defense
Snow | Keket | 1 | hunting, tracking, offense, defense
Bronco | Atlanta | 0 | hunting, tracking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x11 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 2 servings
Small birds | x13 | 2 servings
Turkey | x0 | 5 servings
White Tailed Deer | x3 | 6 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 1
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 7
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 1
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 2
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 1
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 2
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 4
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 3
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 1
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 1
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 1
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 1
Foxglove seeds | x - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 1
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 1
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 3
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 2
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 2
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 1
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 1
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 1
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 1
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 1
Stick | x - 4
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Water hemlock | x - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 2
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 1
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 1
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♆ ) ── the greaven empire ── ( 06 )

Postby w0ah » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌────────────────────────┐

𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 !
───────────────────────────────────────────────
i.
canines 34 ⟶ ii. lads 16 ⟶ iii.lassies 15 iv. whelps 03
v. celebration active none ⟶ vi. servings 006 required
vii. last post 05 viii. archive ix. credit wade wilson -─
───────────────────────────────────────────────

└────────────────────────┘
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

iiindentthe forest whispered with shadows, their light dancing, flickering, like a candle lit aflame in the night. kronos could remember the crisp light of morning that blanketed his home, but as he ventured further into the forest, it was as though this memory began to wane away—vaguely could he recall the light he once basked in, and now he recoiled from the slightest glimpse that peered between the canopy to quell the sting it brought to his eyes, well adjusted to the darkness. instead, the sounds guided him here, and not to forget the smells──a dog rarely relied, as he had learned, on the light to navigate, for one could easily walk blind through a forest and find their way to the other side. all they’d need were the echoing of the bird’s coos, sweet like a siren calling from the deep to grab a sailor from his ship, ever so entranced by the lovely sound that filled his ears with bittersweet intention. and, not to forget, the smells, one thing almost all creatures relied on the most—well, except humans of course, those strange oddities of nature. kronos was rather skilled with tracking, scenting being one of his trusted skills, but he had noticed the hound-breeds among his group were much more tuned than himself on such matter. perhaps he would ensure to use their skill to his advantage, and to the benefit of the empire, by assigning them to more hunting excursions?

iiindentbut kronos quickly pushed the thoughts of his empire aside to focus, rather, on whom he came to see in the foreboding darkness. amaryllis, the lovely hound from a regime called the crystalline militia, had latched onto his heart and dragged him in, like a siren──and oh boy did kronos enjoy it. he came to meet with her, in this same spot, almost every single day at a timely hour. those among the empire weren’t bothered by his disappearance, at least he didn’t think so, and they knew well not to impede on his intentions. what were they to care if he met with their closest allies? they surely only expected them to be discussing economic relations between the kennels──but truly, they were far from that. sure they both cared deeply for the wellness of their growing empires, though other things, say emotions, came boldly between such discussions. a rushed relationship yes, though truly it was the perfect kind for their current situations and temperament, one of which they both shared a very similar outlook. there were many things kronos enjoyed about amaryllis, though he’d never admit he loves these things about her, only because that’s just how he is, and amaryllis is pretty much the same.

iiindentsuddenly, he heard a voice ahead of him; “kronos?” it called. the dane perked up in attention and found his paws guiding him toward the sound, blindly weaving between limbering trees and spiny underbrush. “amaryllis,” he called back. “i’m over here.”

iiindentboth called out into the darkness like blind lovers, oblivious to each other’s strongest emotions that stoked a fire in their hearts. even the slightest hint of her melodic, silvery voice caused the dane to jump immediately in attention and for his soul to leap from his body and flutter around in a nauseating display of twists and turns and drops. what an effect she had on him! a single turn of her tail and he’d croon after her like a pup to its mother. the crunching of snow caught the male’s attention and he immediately turned to his right, catching her in his view and not daring to look away. there she was, once more, the same amaryllis yet somehow more beautiful than he’d seen her before. each time his eyes caught hers once more, it was as though his mind clicked to a stop, gazed into those brown orbs, and captured every detail of her beauty in a still-frame and stored it deep in a secret chamber of his heart, reserved for times of reflection. this was his reaction every time he saw her, and she seemed no different.

iiindentthe two wasted no time at first glance, the dane padding forward and embracing her quickly, as though she had gone and left him lonely for some prolonged period of time. he whispered sweet nothings into her ear and melted at her coos, feverishly pushing themselves closer with a desire, undying need, for touch. “how are you?” he murmured gently, laying his head across her back. she relaxed under his touch, pressing her own nose against his shoulder, which she had to tilt her head upwards to reach. “overwhelmed.” she started with a sigh, nuzzling her forehead into his fur. “we’ve been overrun with youngsters. it’s as though the militia grows by the minute...”

iiindentkronos chuckled briefly, rolling his tongue lightly over her fur. “understandable, the empire is much the same.” amaryllis pulled away with a brow arched and a smirk displayed on her maw. “well at least you don’t have a whole stampede of pups trampling around your dens!” the dane let out a spell of hearty laugh and curled tighter around his love, sharing a few silent moments in the serene forest.

iiindentbut he pulled back with a huff as he noticed amaryllis to be acting strange, at least he thought so. her eyes shifted around the clearing and she seemed unnerved about something, whatever it was. “everything alright?” he asked with concern, furrowing his brows. she immediately snapped her eyes toward kronos and let out a sigh. “kronos, there’s something i must tell you.”

iiindent“go on.” he urged, leaning back to look straight into her eyes with utmost seriousness. he feared, in the depths of his heart, that something of his worst nightmare would crawl out of her mouth in piercing words and sting his heart with permanent damage, so heartbreaking he’d be left in a speechlessness coma. “i’m pregnant.”

iiindentthis news was far from a nightmare. in fact, it was dream-like—a pleasant, uplifting experience that soothed ones’ nerves and filled their soul full of youthful joy. yet, he was speechless. he bore his gaze into those brown orbs, emotionless, expressionless, motionless. in a sudden burst of adrenaline, a smile spread from eye to eye and he yelled in glee; “by mikhail!” he drew amaryllis in a tight embrace and dared not to let go, his tail thumping behind in a constant rhythm. “how long have you known?” he inquired eagerly, not once taking an eye off of the hound. amaryllis seemed pleased, even hinting at a youthful glee, but she responded with hesitance. “a few days. i met with my medic after displaying some questionable symptoms.”

iiindent“why must you seem so concerned?” he murmured gently, searching her eyes for some sort of emotion. amaryllis shook her head lightly and pulled back from their embrace, beginning to pace around the brightening clearing while drawing in deep, heavy breaths. “i’m worried if i’ll be able to handle all this… stress. will i even be able to lead the militia like this? that cannot happen, they rely on me, on my leadership.” kronos nodded as she spoke, seemingly understanding of her point yet still reaching to her in a positive, optimistic view. “i’m sure nothing can hinder your authority, amaryllis. your subjects will listen to you no matter your state of condition.”

iiindent“i hope you’re right.” she concluded with a sigh, drawing back toward kronos and resting at his paws.

-------------------------

iiindentpythes eyed the trainee as he darted to-and-fro, chasing field mice in the snow like an estranged pup. he groaned in annoyance and released a sharp growl, ordering for the youngster to return to his paws, immediately. geleon halted abruptly and swung his head around to his mentor, confusion gleaming in his brown orbs. without question, however, he turned and padded over to pythes’ position and sat attentively.

iiindentthe glare the malamute served him caused the young trainee to bow in submission, a guilty expression overcoming his once innocent poise. “we’ve been training for weeks, yet you haven’t learned a single thing on the importance of hunting.” he began, standing with a sigh. “what else do i need to do to ingrain a simple lesson in that puny brain of yours?”

iiindentat this point, pythes had begun to lose his patience with the trainee. unlike others among the empire, geleon had failed to learn at the pace of his fellow youngsters. maybe, perhaps, his unworthy breed was to blame for his downfall──mikhail was known for having a strong dislike of hairless breeds, often leading to their downfall and unpopularity among the empire. it was certain he wouldn’t last long past his training days before he was taken by mikhail himself or others whom deemed it time to do so. sometimes, during these dreary training session, even pythes contemplated taking care of the problem himself.

iiindentthe hairless breed cowered silently, his frame trembling in sure fright as he was continuously battered and insulted by the words of his mentor. he had no response for the malamute, no just reason as to why he had failed continuously, again and again, beside to just lay there without a peep. pythes, pleased by this response, jerked his head toward the forest and began treading away from geleon, indicating for him to follow. obediently, he did just so.

iiindentby the time pythes returned to the wells, with geleon in tow, the sun was beginning to set upon a low horizon. patrols, tiresome from the day's work, began pacing back into the clearing from surrounding glyfs and passing without a word, blaring a clear trail to their dens. a few guards sat attentively on the high-rocks, glaring down on those that entered the wells like the infantry of a mighty palace, watching from great pillars in the clouds. among them he noticed maeja and phaidos, two of the newest members among the empire to join their ranks. the malamute questioned why they had been assigned such a highly task, but perhaps the sovereign had trusted them most because of their like breeds. the deeper they traveled into the rock-lined ravine, pythes guided geleon to the pages' den and left without another word──the trembling, betrayed page speechless from the day's events. he watched the shadowy form of his mentor disappear around a rocky bend and then turned to enter his den, one he shared with the six other youngsters.

iiindentalmost as soon as he entered, their murmuring conversations faded to a silence and he could feel their eyes, though he could not see them, boring into his pelt──or lack thereof. geleon had been an outcast from the others almost as soon as he had joined the empire, and this extended to even the adults of their ranks. he was constantly battered by their insults and he feared what could come each time he stepped from outside a sheltered den, for he had heard tales of mikhail slaughtering the hairless dogs, though very rare, that he had come across in groups they ambushed. these violent tales left geleon up all night and whining like a pup, crying to see his mother once more, wherever she had gone off to. this only left more opportunities for the pages to tease and tug at his hairless skin, leaving painful scars along his body.

iiindent"why were you gone for so long?" a voice chimed, their tone dripping with a bittersweet malice. ligeia, one of the newest recruits, stepped forward from the shadows to reveal themselves, looming above geleon with a glare. "i was training." he stated simply, attempting to hold his ground though failing to do so miserably. the others began giggling in the shadows, causing geleon to jolt in surprise, which only caused them to grow louder. "your mentor didn't look too happy, did he?" she was then followed by another voice, this one being iris, who jumped forward with a bark. "i saw him running around the clearing trying to catch a mouse!" she sneered. the pair began laughing hysterically, pointedly glaring at the hairless page as he cowered against the furthest wall.

iiindent"so he can't hunt?" ligeia laughed mockingly. "i bet he can't fight either!"

iiindentgeleon was left little chance to comprehend the hound's words before he felt her paws land on his back, instantly knocking him onto the dirt. he scrambled back onto his paws with a rush of adrenaline fueled by fear and took a leap toward the mouth of the den, though was quickly defected by leda, the sister of his attacker, that pushed him back into the center of the den. geleon soon found himself cornered by the six other pages, surrounding him with their sneers and snarling glares. he cowered to these tiny menaces and fell into a crouch, gazing around the ring with widening eyes and a whine rising in his throat. "lets see if he can fight, shall we?"

-------------------------

iiindent"i found him like this this morning." nikias informed, seeming not to care of the situation at their paws. "he had been laying outside of the den, barely breathing." ionna drew in a sharp breath and stared down at the floor, concern flashing through her eyes. "well, thank you for bringing him to me. i'll see what i can do." the male bowed his head briefly and turned to trot away, outside of the priestess' den and elsewhere. she watched his form walk away until he went from her sight, leaving her staring into the outside world without a word.

iiindentit was then that she finally mustered the strength to look down at what nikias had brought her on a lovely morning, such a rare occurrence now tainted by this──there, at her paws, laid the form of geleon, his skin battered and bruised with scars littering every inch of space. he took slow, shuddering breaths, and his heart beat weakly within his chest. a paw twitched every now and then, but the blood clotting his wounds and messing his body made him so unrecognizable even ionna could barely remember. this, as she knew, was to be expected for a breed of such type, but even though prepared she could barely take to witness it.

iiindentshe turned away to begin gathering the needed materials to heal the page, scrambling around shelves and crevices to find the right ones to do the job. to start with, she took a few clumps of moss and dunked them in a puddle of water, holding them there until they soaked-up enough water, and then used it to clean his wounds of blood and debris. the spaniel gently laid his body back onto the floor and returned back to her store for a few needed herbs. "yes, dock could help... or perhaps this... no..."

iiindentbut it was not long until her sifting was interrupted by a voice that came, sharply, from the entrance of her den. "stop."

iiindentionna swung around in surprise and met the eyes of kronos, the dane looming in the mouth of the cave with an emotionless gaze. his eyes shifted toward the tattered body of the page and stopped, sending the priestess into a silence. "you don't want me to treat him." she emitted in slight shock, her eyes narrowing in his direction. "no, i don't." his gaze trailed back to her own with an unmoving stare and authority clear in his command. "let mikhail do his work."

POST LOG FOR POST: 006
────────────────────────────────────────

GENERAL ACTIONS 04
↳ the kennel feasts on two trout.
↳ demeter is in labor ( father )! ionna will assist her.
↳ the empire welcomes all of the new dogs.
↳ geleon is attacked by his fellow pages and dies due to injury.
↳ all pages train with their assigned mentors.

MATE ASSIGNMENTS 01
↳ phaidos and freyja are mated under mikhail. (no pups)

SACRIFICES DONE 00
↳ no sacrifices this moon.

SERVANT WORK 03
↳ megaira helps ionna tend to demeter during labor.
↳ pallas and eleon tidy the other's dens.

REQUESTS FOR MIKHAIL 00
↳ no requests this moon.

┌─────────┐

EXCURSION
(6) → thoas, pythes, vetti
as, tasoula, hektor, rhoda.
(hunting)
↪ the forest.

(6) → damiskos, maeja,
zethus, brygos, nikias, a
oede (hunting)
↪ the grove.

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

EXCURSION
(5) → freyja, euadne, ang
elo, efimia, phaidos.
(patrolling)
↪ the rushing.

(2) → ionna.
(herb-hunting)
↪ the grove.

└─────────┘

SOVEREIGN
      ✦ kronos ─ ♂ ─ 38m ─ great dane
      ↪ other information here ─────

PRIESTESS
      ✦ ionna ─ ♀ ─ 46m ─ clumber sp.

ATTENDANT
      ✦ namehere ── ♀♂ ── 00 moons

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      xxxxxxxxxxxSQUIRES
      megaira ─ ♀ ─ 40m ─ duck toll
      eleon ─ ♂ ─ 48m ─ jagdterrier

xxxxxxxxxxxSOLDIERS
      damiskos ─ ♂ ─ 39m ─tosa inu
      euadne ─ ♀ ─ 27m ─ kor. jindo
      hektor ─ ♂ ─ 49m ─ dogo arge.
      tasoula ─ ♀ ─ 49m ─ kangal
      zethus ─ ♂ ─ 50m ─ dutch shd
      rhoda ─ ♀ ─ 43m ─ bay retriev
      vettias ─ ♂ ─ 00m ─ plott
      pythes ─ ♂ ─ 23m ─ malamute
      thoas ─ ♂ ─ 62m ─ pitbull
      brygos ─ ♂ ─ 64m ─ pitbull
      nikias ─ ♂ ─ 31m ─ dogo argen
      aoede ─ ♀ ─ 24m ─bloodhound
      freyja ─ ♀ ─ 52m ─ coonhound
      angelo ─ ♂ ─ 34m ─great dane
      maeja ─ ♀ ─ 22m ─ great dane
      efimia ─ ♀ ─ 30m ─ great dane
      phaidos ─ ♂ ─ 37m─great dane
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      xxxxxxxxxxxPAGES
      ferris ─ ♂ ─ 8m ─ scottish terri
      philo ─ ♂ ─ 8m ─ scottish terri
      iris ─ ♀ ─ 7m ─ beagle
      leda ─ ♀ ─ 6m ─ coonhound
      ligeia ─ ♀ ─ 6m ─ coonhound
      leitus ─ ♂ ─ 6m ─ coonhound

xxxxxxxxxxxMOTHERS
      demeter ─ ♀ ─ 32m ─ cane co.
      ↪ due date: now!
      xene ─ ♀ ─ 57m ─ canaan dog
      ↪ due date: 1 moon

xxxxxxxxxxxBROODS
      heirax ─ ♂ ─ 05m ─ pitbull
      kleio ─ ♀ ─ 05m ─ pitbull
      kittos ─ ♂ ─ 05m ─ pitbull

xxxxxxxxxxxLACKIES
      pallas ─ ♀ ─ 85m ─ newfound
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

┌──────────────────────── ┐

ALLIES & RIVALS
      ✓ crystalline militia ────── ossa
      𝘟 kennel name here ───── user

└──────────────────────── ┘

TRAINING
      aoede -> ferris 1, zethus -> philo 1
      pythes -> geleon 1, nikias -> iris 1
      vettias -> leda 0, brygos -> ligeia 0
      damiskos -> leitus 0

PREY-STOCK
      vole ─── one serving ─── (3)
      squirrel ─── two servings ─── (2)
      hare ─── two servings ─── (1)
      trout ─── three servings ─── (0)
      sheep ─── five servings ─── (0)
      boar ─── six servings ─── (0)

FAMILY TIES
      demeter & hektor: due now!
      zethus & xene: due in 1 moon

DECEASED
      haelen ── 29 moons ── sacrifice
      geleon ── 07 moons ── untreated

HERBAL STORAGE
      dock ─── wounds ─── (1)
      honey ─── infections ─── (1)
      cobwebs ─── blood ─── (2)
      willow leaves ─── desc ─── (1)
      fennel ─── desc ─── (1)
      chickweed ─── desc ─── (1)
      juniper berries ─── desc ─── (1)
      alder bark ─── desc ─── (1)
      feverfew ─── desc ─── (2)

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── diamond's replies (3)

Postby womp womp » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:35 am

┌───────────────────────┐
↪ FROM DIAMOND !! ───
└───────────────────────┘
MOD NOTES: nothing today! like always, if something is
missing or incorrect etc please lemme know <3
█│
█│
█│
█│
█│
█│
█│
SEASON: Spring - The snow begins to melt away as prey is starting to
become easier to find, and pup births will go much smoother. Be
cautious of hungry predators that have awoken from hibernation.
───────────────────────────────────────────
FANCLUB - ROLEPLAY THREAD - PREVIOUS REPLIES

Ivory Kingdom • Metal Graveyards • Mountain Men • The Hellbound
The Orphan Syndicate • Clawtooth Pack • The Imaginarium
Halesworth HavenWhitemane • Hverfa • Dogs of Eidolon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crumbleless - Halesworth Haven wrote:
HALESWORTH HAVEN
( Tolly and Sorl become mates and try for pups )
( Sorl and Tolly patrol )
( Kimber and Hermes patrol )
( Wesley, Rae, and Golith hunt )
( Harin, Monray, Deimos, Anteros, and Eren hunt )
( Eros hunts for herbs )
( Ren teaches Lesenia the hunters crouch )

( Congratulations! Tolly and Sorl are now officially mates. Sorl will give birth in 2 moons/posts )
    ( Sorl and Tolly's patrol goes by uneventfully )
    ( Kimber's patrol stumbles upon an excitable novice, willing to join )
    ( Welsey's hunting patrol rounds up a small bird )
    ( Harin's patrol successfully hunts down two squirrels )
    ( Eros finds x1 feverfew )
    ( Lesenia, despite being guilty of goofing off in the middle of the session, successfully learns the crouch skill! )

panzram - Mountain Men wrote:
MOUNTAIN MEN
( yana, faust, odyssey and cephas patrol )
( marcus, tamlin, rosita and maximus hunt )
( flo, lola, nike, leilani and illiad hunt )
( epione searches for herbs )
( lola trains with julian )
( tamlin trains with viktor )

( Yana's patrol comes across a pair of calm siblings )
    ( Marcus' patrol hunts down a salmon )
    ( Flo's patrol returns to camp with two mice and a vole )
    ( Epione finds x1 tansy )
    ( Julian learns the defense skill! )
    ( Viktor learns the coordination skill! )

starkiller. - whitemane wrote:
WHITEMANE
( zero and maia patrol )
( zero and maia hunt )
( jackson goes herb gathering )

( Zero's patrol comes across a pair of rogues who appear to be friends. Will you take them in? )
    ( Zero and Maia catch a small bird )
    ( Jackson manages to find x1 chamomile )
    ↪ I believe you have one more post to gather prey! C:

graveyard gracen - dogs of eidolon wrote:
DOGS OF EIDOLON
( specter travels to the hot spring to ask the ground ancestors for a beta or a shaman )
( specter, daxon and aurelis patrol )
( specter, daxon and aurelis hunt )

( Specter's request has been answered! A shaman has came in offer to join the kennel )
    ( On the way back to camp from their seemingly uneventful patrol, Daxon scents a loner. Will they go after them? )
    ( Specter's hunting patrol rounds up two chicken )

Galipaygo - the sunrisen starting reply wrote:
THE SUNRISEN

( Howls of approval fill the air, The Sunrisen has been founded! Your mod will be wade wilson )
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ THE MOUNTAIN MEN | #013

Postby panzram » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 am

population 031 | men 016 | ladies 015 | servings necessary 06 | next celestial request now | expecting dames none | quarantine none
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    indentwip

LIFE.
      ↳ the mountain men consume nothing
      this moon.

DEATH.
      ↳ nothing happens this moon.

COURTSHIP.
      ↳ marcus + maximus try for pups
      (lola is their surrogate).

ORDER.
      ↳ viktor and julian fight before they
      take their assessments to become warriors.
      ↳ margaery and anne join as warriors,
    CELESTIAL MEETING.
    ↳ markus asks for a servant.

PATROL.
    lead: yana, faust, odyssey, cephas

HUNTING PARTY.
    lead: flo, lola, nike, leilani, illiad, margaery
    lead: marcus, tamlin, rosita, maximus, anne

WORK OF THE HEALER.
    ↳ epione searches for herbs.

TRAINING OF THE SECONDS.
    ↳ nothing happens this moon.
COMMANDER.
marcus. 36 moons. male.
lives: ★★★★★★★★★

REGENT.
odyssey. 35 moons. male.

HEALER.
epione. 35 moons. female.

HEALER’S SECOND.
must be chosen by the healer.

WARRIORS.
bronte. 35 moons. female. currently a dame.
lola. 34 moons. female.
tamlin. 34 moons. male.
flo. 35 moons. male.
yana. 54 moons. female.
rosita. 18 moons. female.
nike. 34 moons. female.
aradia. 17 moons. female. 1 moon of rest.
cephas. 33 moons. male.
leilani. 33 moons. female
maximus. 35 moons. male.
illiad. 33 moons. female.
faust. 34 moons. male.
margaery. 22 moons. female.
anne. 22 moons. female.

SECONDS.
julian. 13 moons. male.
viktor. 13 moons. male.

DAMES.
neith. 34 moons.
↳ pups: styx. 5 moons. male.
leto. 5 moons. female.
bronte. 35 moons.
↳ pups: koba. 3 moons. male.
triton. 3 moons. male.
theia. 3 moons. female.
nyx. 33 moons.
↳ pups: woodson. 4 moons. male.
tulio. 4 moons. male.
calytrix. 4 moons. female.
echo. 4 moons. female.

SERVANTS.
name. age. gender
name. age. gender

THE GRAVEYARD.
name. age at death. cause of death.
name. age at death. cause of death.
TRAINING.
lola + julian ⟶ 4 sessions
➡ hunting, stalking, fishing, defense
tamlin + viktor ⟶ 4 sessions
➡ hunting, stalking, tracking, coordination

GENEALOGY.
Neith + Unkown | Styx, Leto, unnamed, unnamed,
unnamed, unnamed
Bronte + Odyssey | Koba, Triton, Theia, unnamed
Nyx + Unkown | Woodson, Tulio, Calytrix, Echo, unnamed
Marcus + Maximus | No Pups Yet

PREY PILE.
ALL SEASONS
mouse | x3 | 1 servings
vole | x1 | 1 servings
squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
small birds | x2 | 2 servings
salmon | x4 | 3 servings
goat | x0 | 5 servings
elk | x0 | 6 servings

HERB STOCK.
Cobweb | x2 | bandages wounds.
Rosemary | x1 | Brief Desc.
Alder Bark | x1 | Brief Desc.
Yarrow | x1 | Brief Desc.
Parsley | x1 | Brief Desc.
Poppy Seed | x1 | Brief Desc.
Fennel | x1 | Brief Desc.
Tansy | x1 | Brief Desc.

ALLIES.
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

ENEMIES.
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

BORDERS.
North ↑ | Kennel Name | Username
East → | Kennel Name | Username
South ↓ | Kennel Name | Username
West ← | Kennel Name | Username

panzram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Postby PrincessAlexis » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:09 am

Blue Moon Kennels

Number of Dogs: 23
Males: 12 | Females: 9

With both Cowboy and Dolly resting with injured paws, the team has had to decrease the number in their patrol group and focus their efforts on hunting. With so many pups, it will be important for the pack members to eat well, the mothers to produce a good milk supply, and the irontooth ranks to be strong and ready close to camp incase of emergency. Dolly will be having her litter soon and she is concerned that she may need extra help around the den due to her injury, although she's not entirely certain. She's never had a litter before so she can't say from experience but everyone tries to reassure her the pups will mostly sleep for the first few weeks so she won't need to be moving around overly much. This eases her mind somewhat. Cowboy is worried for his sister and he spends long hours sitting and talking with her, figuring it's as good a use of his time as any since he cannot help with the hunting or patrols at the moment. Both of them would rather be helping out but their knowledge that rest is useful does manage to contain them somewhat and they occupy themselves with their minds for the time being. Rufus stays with them most of the day, although he doesn't have overly much to say. Linette is also in the den expecting her first litter. Between outings for patrols Felix stops in to check on her, resting his cool nose against her forehead and nuzzling her cheek encouragingly.

Zuli and Pepper are both caring for pups, which is keeping them den-bound, but everyone supports their important efforts, knowing that the sooner the pups grow up and attain their adult ranks, the more quickly they will be able to build their kennel and potentially obtain more land and other bounties. Already it seems as though Star will be a strong contender for leader. He was the first born of his litter and while not the largest, he is determined enough to force his way to the best positions at mealtimes, regardless of which pup he is jockeying for space with. His voice is still a high-pitched little squeak but his entire body jogs forward with the force when he barks out in frustration or demands attention! That little guy will be a force to be reckoned with, of that his parents are certain.

During this past moon Trance had found a pup wandering outside by himself. Having been strongly desiring guidance in his choice of a pup to carry on the shamanic traditions, he takes this as a sign from the ancestors and feels that this pup must be destined for the difficult-yet-rewarding path of the medicine dog. For his part Pal doesn't speak much, but he generates a quiet and self-assured happiness that seems to cheer the room just from his presence. Others smile when they observe his serene expression, his delicately bouncing ear tips and the tufts of fur that frame his face. He had that refined elegance that one often sees in setters and the long-coated retrievers. Whatever his heritage, he paid close attention to everything that Trance said and sometimes he felt as though he were only reminding the pup of something that he already knew, somehow... something that he had learned back where he'd come from.

The new couple, Sunny and Goldy, are excellent hunters. It turns out they used to be owned by a family that took them hunting for various types of game, depending on the season. They could track, point, do basically everything except take down deer and there were other members of the kennel who could handle the big game, should they happen to come across it.

[Osiris goes and asks the ancestors for an irontooth. He has seen this dog around the territory, can it be them?]
[The kennel consumes two squirrels and a vole.]
[Trance decides to take Pal on as his apprentice.]
[Trance and Pal go to gather herbs.]
[Zuli is caring for her pups.]
[Pepper is caring for her pups.]
[Cowboy is resting with an injured paw.]
[Dolly is resting with an injured paw. She is also expecting her pups now - Rufus is the father.]
[Linette is expecting pups now and Felix is the father.]
[Linette cannot mentor Glass at this time so Kayla steps in and mentors a training session for her.]
[Osiris, Rufus, Ross, Bear, Sunny, and Goldy go hunting.]
[Blaze, Onyx, Felix, King, and Kayla patrol the territory.]

Alpha:
          Osiris | 45 Moons | Male |

Beta:
          Blaze | 91 Moons | Male |

Shaman:
          Trance | 40 Moons | Male |

Ironteeth:
          Ross | 29 Moons | Male |
          Cowboy | 38 Moons | Male |
          Rufus | 27 Moons | Male |
          Bear | 15 Moons | Male |
          Felix | 29 Moons | Male |
          King | 26 Moons | Male |
          Kayla | 43 Moons | Female |
          Sunny | 42 Moons | Male |
          Goldy | 35 Moons | Female |
          Onyx | 19 Moons | Male |

Tenderpaws:
          Glass | 10 Moons | Female |
          Pal | 6 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Pup-Mothers:
          Pepper | 52 Moons | Female |
          Zuli | 50 Moons | Female |
          Dolly | 38 Moons | Female |
          Linette | 45 Moons | Female |

Pups:
          Misty | 3 Moons | Female |
          Godiva | 3 Moons | Female |
          Star | 2 Moons | Male |
          Ella | 2 Moons | Female |
          Tracker | 2 Moons | Male |
          Vixen | 2 Moons | Female |
          Trusty | 2 Moons | Male |
          Bolt | 2 Moons | Male |
          Sasha | 2 Moons | Female |
          Name | 1 Moon | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark x2 | Eases toothaches
    Borage leaves x1| produces more and better milk, brings fevers down
    Catmint x2 | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough
    Cobweb x1 | used to stop bleeding, bind broken bones
    Fennel x1 | used during whelping to relieve pain
    Honey x2 | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs
    Juniper berries x2 | calming, strengthening, soothes bellyaches, improves breathing
    Mint x1 | Ceremonial Usage
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Help a dog sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing mothers
    Raspberry leaves x2 | eases pain, stops bleeding
    Stick x1 | Heal broken legs, distract dog from pain, recommended for dogs giving birth
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, cures wounds and poisons, stops dog from getting greencough, soothes throats. Extremely dangerous to pregnant dogs
    Wild garlic x1 | prevents infection
    Willow Leaves x1 | Stops vomiting
    Yarrow x1 | extracts poison, helps dogs regurgitate toxic substances

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x6 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Bird | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Bird | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x1 |  6 servings

Mentors:
    Linette | Glass | Fourth Training Session | Hunting, Fighting, Stealth, Stalking
    Trance | Pal | Shaman Apprenticeship
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Shade | Newborn | Male |

Family:
    Pepper and Unknown Male | Misty, Godiva, and Shade
    Zuli and Osiris | Star, Ella, and Tracker
    Zuli and Osiris | Vixen, Trusty, Bolt, and Sasha

Name and Name | Pups
    Rufus and Dolly | Expecting pups now!
    Felix and Linette | Expecting pups now!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

malakit heimsveldi | 4

Postby womp womp » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:28 pm

── [ WELCOME TO OUR KINGDOM !! ] ────────
Population: 32 | Males: 15 | Females: 17 | Servings Required: 06 | Next Ancestral Visit: Anytime | Archive

Hunger had swept through Malakit this moon, the air being filled with anxious growls of the dog's stomachs. Atlas, though, couldn't have been bothered by the hunger that seized his stomach, his mind was storming with thoughts. Maisie was politely sitting beside Atlas as he paced around his den, grumbling at every step. Maisie, despite being tired of hearing Atlas' perplexed thoughts, had attempted to comfort him for the past while, but to no avail. Atlas had continued spewing out irritated thoughts and contemplating his actions. Maisie had became weary of Atlas' repetitive actions, and had to say something. As Atlas proceeded to pace around the area, Maisie had began planning out something to get Atlas to stop with his constant series of needless thoughts.

"Snap out of it." She growled. Atlas straightened up, narrowing his eyes. It had definitely caught him off guard, but Maisie didn't know for how long. She continued. "It really does get tiring when you're forced to sit around and listen to someone's stupid thoughts, y'know? It's not exactly benefiting anyone, in anyway. You can certain talk and lot, I can tell, but can you walk them? I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I certainly have with the fact that you spend most of your time snarling at yourself in that dumb tone about the future. Can't you just relax for once? You're the king, Atlas! You're not some seer that's in charge of looking ahead and planning every single breathing moment our kennel has. Look where it's getting us! Nowhere! Malakit is growling, but you can't even afford to feed everyone here." Maisie fumed, her voice showing her exasperated thoughts. She took a moment to breathe, her gaze locked with Atlas'. "This is not what a king would do." Maisie finished in a softer tone, and stormed out of his den.

---

Disa sat wearily in the nursery as she watched Saskia and Lapis fawn over her newly born pups. The kennel's shaman, Luminita, had done a splendid job with aiding her in the birthing, but Disa had never felt so worn out and exhausted in her entire life. Saskia and Lapis, despite their bellies being swollen with pups, seemed to be full of energy, playing with her pups in a jocular manner. The two to-be mothers had assisted her in naming the pups, and even with the indescribable joy that came with seeing her pups wiggle around, Disa had absolutely no energy left to even think about names. Disa had taken a long snooze before Saskia and Lapis eagerly came up with names for a few of them, thought Disa couldn't help but give a few her own names. Kallai and Arledge were the two Disa had named, Saskia and Lapis both agreeing on her name choice. Saskia had offered the names Iri and Adair, while Lapis had suggested Neci and Maipe.

Everything was calm and relaxed as Disa observed her pups until the rusty red fur of Vista caught her eye. The vizsla had creeped in with an trembling pup Disa had never seen before. The entire nursery, minus the pups, had froze, Vista leading in the small newcomer. "This pup here claims to be named Aedus. Our border patrol found him and took him in for now. I think he's old enough to eat prey like mice 'n all, but could any of you handle another pup?" Vista asked, and the den was silent. Disa had already given birth to six needy pups, while Saskia and Lapis were due next moon. Disa wasn't sure if their energy could keep up with another dog, let alone one that wasn't even of their blood. Disa wasn't even able to have any input on it before Lapis spoke up. "We'll take him."

Disa wasn't thinking when she snapped at Lapis. "What are you thinking? There's not going to be any room for another puppy in here." Saskia interjected with a sigh. "We can't turn down a pup. You never know what they may turn into." Saskia smiled fondly at Aedus as he shifted in his position with a troubled face. "Look, he's uncomfortable." Lapis pointed out, giving Disa a curt glare. "Fine. I suppose we can make room for one more." Disa grumbled. Lapis and Saskia both grinned, their tails wagging gently. Lapis turned around and welcomed Aedus with a warm smile. "Sorry, little fella. Welcome to Malakit Heimsveldi, Aedus!"

---

Persephone shifted her paws anxiously. Maisie had called for her, Luminita and Mercutio to meet her by the west border, and Persephone sat awkwardly as Mercutio watched a rabbit hop away in the distance, and Luminita waiting for Maisie to come. Persephone didn't quite know why she was called here, and why all the other high tiers, minus Atlas and Saskia were here. Saskia clearly needed to stay put in the nursery, but where had Atlas gone? At first she had presumed Atlas stayed back to guard the kennel, but she hadn't see Atlas since last night. All morning Atlas had been in his den, from what Persephone had seen, and Maisie never talked about Atlas at all. At last, Maisie came into sight, and she felt the tension go away. Maisie swiftly came up to the three with a huff, her eyes filled with anticipation.

"Apologizes for making you three wait. I was trying my best to get Atlas to come, but he wouldn't budge. Tough morning, I bet, though I'm not too sure." Maisie spoke briskly. Though something in her voice made it seem like she knew exactly why Atlas couldn't make it, and it appeared that the other two had suspected something was up as well. "Anyhow, anyhow. With Malakit growing, I suspected it's time to add another Regal Combatant to our fine list to whip everyone into shape, yes?" There was a momentary silence, but Persephone offered Maisie a polite nod. Something seemed ever so off about Maisie, but Persephone was unable to put her paw on it. After all, it wasn't her place to say anything. She was simply Saskia's substitute in her role, and would be placed back into the mid tier once Saskia's pups became cadets. "Perfect! I'd propose Elnaam to be promoted, due to his loyalty within the pack. He's temporarily taken the role of Tatius' mentor, as well, which was once Saskia's." Her voice didn't match her glittering eyes anymore. Something was definitely terribly off. "Alright, no rejections? I'll make it official tomorrow. You thre are dismissed." Maisie hurried off, and Maisie couldn't help but narrow her eyes.

The other high tiers made their way back to camp, trailing far behind from Maisie. Once Maisie left their view and hopefully out of earshot, Mercutio called Luminita and Persephone over. "I'm not sure if it's just me, but something's wrong with Maisie. Any of you have a clue what's going on?" Mercutio questioned in a low and hushed voice. Luminita glanced around uncomfortably, but nodded. "I know there's something wrong. I'm also afraid I may know what's happening." Luminita spoke, but she appeared distant. Her eyes weren't focused on either of them, and her legs seemed tense. But Mercutio was all for knowing what had gotten to Maisie. "What happened then?" Mercutio asked curtly. Luminita frowned, and sighed. She stretched her legs and began sauntering off. She looked back once with a frown, and spoke. "Time will tell."

( Malakit Heimsveldi do not eat this moon )
    ( Ece, Silvius, Lapis and Sora join Malakit from readoptions )
    ( Elnaam has been promoted from the decisions of the high tiers into the regal combatants rank )
    ( Dellia, Vista, Mercutio, Ece, Devante and Solange go hunting )
    ( Persephone, Maisie, Tatius, Elnaam and Ambrosia go on a border patrol )
    ( Atlas, Nyx, Sora, Farah, Althea and Eloise go on a hunting patrol )
    ( Luminita goes out for herb gathering )
    ( Elnaam trains his cadet, Tatius )
    ( Vista trains his cadet, Hector )

─── ʜɪɢʜ ᴛɪᴇʀs ✧ ───

King:
    Atlas | 30 moons | Male |

Admiral:
    Maisie | 27 moons | Female |

Shaman:
    Luminita | 36 moons | Female |

Heirs/Heiresses:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♛[/url]

Regal Combatants:
    Mercutio | 59 moons | Male |
    Persephone | 41 moons | Female |
    Elnaam | 52 moons | Male |
    ─── ɪᴅ ᴛɪᴇʀs ✧ ───

Combatants:
    Dellia | 26 moons | Female |
    Vista | 22 moons | Male |
    Ambrosia | 36 moons | Female |
    Farah | 33 moons | Female |
    Althea | 28 moons | Female |
    Lucius | 27 moons | Male |
    Devante | 46 moons | Male |
    Idalia | 26 moons | Female |
    Eloise | 36 moons | Female |
    Nyx | 27 moons | Female |
    Solange | 20 moons | Female |
    Sora | 26 moons | Male |
    Silivus | 46 moons | Male |
    Ece | 34 moons | Female |

Cadets:
    Tatius | 9 moons | Male |
    Hector | 11 moons | Male |

Broods:
    Disa | 28 moons | Female |
    Saskia | 54 moons | Female |
    Due: in 1 moon
    Lapis | 22 moons | Female |
    Due: in 1 moon

Pups:
    Aedus | 4 moons | Male |
    Kallai | 0 moons | Male |
    Maipe | 0 moons | Male |
    Adair | 0 moons | Female |
    Iri | 0 moons | Male |
    Arledge | 0 moons | Male |
    Neci | 0 moons | Female |
    ─── ʟᴏᴡ ᴛɪᴇʀs ✧ ───

Elders:

Minor Canines:

hiwhyareyoureadingthisthisliterallyhadnothingtodowithmypostkthanksbyelol

─────────────────────♠♣♠─────────────────────

Ally Kennels:
          Kennel Name | Username
          Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
          Kennel Name | Username
          Kennel Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store
          Cobweb | For stopping bleeding | x1
          Fennel | Helps hip pain | x1
          Herb | Usage
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Marmot | x1 | 2 servings
    Raccoon | x0 | 4 servings
    Elk | x0 | 6 servings
    Yak | x0 | 10 servings

Mentors:
    Elnaam (Sub) | Tatius | 2 | Hunting, Stalking
    Vista | Hector | 2 | Stalking, Hunting

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by womp womp on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me