Woodclan stories ~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Woodclan stories ~

Postby bsktcase » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:52 am

just a place to put my prompts and stuff for all my rise cats
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Love (645 wc)

Postby bsktcase » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 am

Sandheart was a newly made the deputy of Woodclan and was still very confused as to why. The she-cat head been mindlessly wandering around the territory tell she hit a familiar smell. Involuntarily growling at the smell of the loners that lived in the abandoned two-leg nest on the out skirts of the territory. It was the place she was shoved out of as the 'clan', if you could even call them that, banished her when she was only two moons old. They did it because they thought she looked too weak. Oh boy where they wrong look at her now a strong healthy cat; a sleek and fast moving warrior. If only they knew her potential of being a great fighter.

She had looked thru the trees to spot the two-leg nest the loner's called home. Growling slightly again not meaning too but she couldn't help it. She hated them. All of them. As her mind started to get trapped in its own thoughts she her a rustling of some grass. Quickly she snapped her head to look in the direction of the sound. Only to spot a familiar tom cat. His name was Duke. A run-away kitty pet who had joined the loner group as a kit. She knew him form playing with him as a kit.
Admittingly she always had a soft spot for him; even during battles or some scuffles between the loners and the clan she did. Sometimes she even would knowing wander close to the loner nest to see if she could spot him. He didn't seem to mind her. Sometimes he would join her on a stroll and today he thought he could. "Hey there Chickadee." he said as he waltzed over to her.
She sighed as he said that name. It was the name she had as a loner and she hated it almost as much as she hated the loners. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!", she softly yelled at him, "I haven't had that name for 34 moons." she finished saying to him.

"I can't help it I think it suits you better." he purred at her rubbing up against her.
She purred back but flinched slightly at his pursuit "You know I hate it though; just reminds me what they did to me. Plus I hate all of them and they gave that to me." she said softly.

Sighing he just nodded his head and then grinned at her, "You can't say you hate all of them, because you like me." he cooed to her.
It was her turn to sigh shaking her head slightly, "That is true Duke; but I'm the deputy now.".

"Come on!" he mewed nudging her head with his muzzle slightly. She couldn't help but let out a happy chirp of a mew when he did that. Truly she couldn't believe she still liked this tom cat. He was apart of her past that just crept back into her life at the beginning of her apprenticeship twenty one moons ago. To her she believed what they had was love as it she felt for him a similar feeling that she felt for her mentor and leader. The two she considered her family; they took her in and raised her. Duke did a similar thing when they found each other again. He taught her some of the moves he used in battle. Which really did help her.
Though she never thought she would give into him. She did that day she gave in to him at sunset; after hours long of talking to each other. Giving in was what he wanted; but she didn't know what would happen next.

Half a moon later he had left the loners and the territory all together. She was left broken and alone pregnant with his kits.
Last edited by bsktcase on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just Kits (649 wc)

Postby bsktcase » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:53 am

Emberpaw was munching on a trout near the apprentice den. Lost mostly in his own thoughts as he was doing so tell he twitched his ears as another cat came padding running thru the camp entrance. His head snapped up to see why they felt the need to run back to camp and who in Starclan the cat was. When doing so his eyes landed on Otterbite who was holding a small cream and white colored kit in his jaws. Soon every cat's attention was to them as he rushed over to the medicine cat den. Clearly the kit was weak possibly was older than it looked seeing as it looked three moons old. Emberpaw stood up from where he was laying looking down at his half eaten fish. Then to the fresh kill pile quickly he padded over and picked up a small vole. Rushing over to the medicine cat den as he wanted to be of some help today. As he entered he heard Otterbite explaining to the medicine cat where he found the kit. Softly walking in Emberpaw looked at Otterbite as the medicine cat gave the kit a blend of herbs to restore its strength. Then they bean to give it some snow as to give it some water. Otterbite noticed that the apprentice was holding some prey in his mouth. He flicked his tail as to signal him to come closer. So he did as directed "Emberpaw you stay here as we go to speak to Quailstar; watch her and if you can have you eat some of that vole you brought." Otterbite stated to him as he and the medicine cat walked out. Emberpaw barely got a chance to nodded his head in agreement.

Walking up to the small kit he gently set the vole down by her. Laying down near close to her giving her a smile. "Hello I'm Emberpaw." he said softly to the kit. She just looked up at him with slight fear in her eyes. So he nudged the vole closer to her "Don't worry I won't hurt you I promise. Here I brought you this vole, please take at least a little bite. You need to so you can get some of your strength back." he said to her with a smile on his face. She looked at him one more time before looking at the vole and taking a bite from it. A grin formed on her face after she had chewed and swallowed it.

"Thank you!" she mewed to him "My name is Chickadee nice to meet you! Emberpaw is a funny name." she giggled at him.

Chuckling at her "That's how all the names are like around here; it means that I'm an apprentice."

"Whats an apprentice?" she questioned tilting her head to one side.

"We are training to be warrior's like Otterbite, the cat that brought you here."

"Warrior? Your things here are weird but I like you guys! Your nice to me unlike the other cats..." she said with sadness in her eyes.

He tilted his head this time "So you must be from that loner and rogue pack that refuses to leave our territory. I'm sorry they must have kicked you out. Don't worry I bet Quailstar will let you stay, there is no need to have a kit wander the forest by themselves in the middle of bareleaf." he said giving her a small nuzzle in the cheek. Watching a she grinned again and while his face was still close gave him a small lick on his nose. Making him smile at her just as his leader walked him to speak to her. Telling him to leave so he gave Chickadee a goodbye and promised to come see her later.

He was corrected she got to stay and Quailstar took her in as her own. Giving her a new name, Sandkit.
Last edited by bsktcase on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a day in Woodclan {Sandstar's POV} (425 wc)

Postby bsktcase » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:52 am

The sunrise was just beginning as Sandstar was blinking her orange eyes awake. Letting out a big yawn before getting up to stretch her body out. Looking around her den in which she still felt strange to be sleeping in. It hadn't been that long still since Quailstar had passed on to Starclan. It still hurt the young she-cat to have lost the last parental figure that was in her life. Though she had to continue being strong for the rest of the clan. Proving she was the right choice to be the successor to Quailstar. Even with the fact that she had two kits' of whom had to be taken care of with the help of the other Queens. Padding out of her den the ivy covering it sliding past her softly. She looked to the left of her to see Robinrye with the Warriors and Apprentices under the high stump. Nodding toward them with a smile on her face then looked toward the nursery den. Noticing no kits or queens where up yet she had to skip checking with them first. So she padded toward the elder den instead greeting them and asking them how their day was going to go. Most mumbled about telling stories to the kits and she grinned to hear that. Next to went over to go to the high stump to talk to Robinrye about assignments.

"What are the plans today?" she questioned her deputy as she sat next to her.

Robinrye smile purring at her leader "Sending Emberbounce and Pinepaw to train on hunting, informed him about that yesterday. Dovefang, Onyxbrair and I will be patrolling this morning."

"I think I'm gonna join you this morning. It's been a while since I've been on a patrol." Sandstar said smiling as the two other she-cats padded up to her to join the morning. Nodding toward the two of them with a smile on her face in which both of them nodded back toward her too.

"Hello Sandstar are you joining us this morning?" the youngest she-cat, Dovefang, asked her eagerly.

Letting out a soft laugh she nodded her head once again "Yes, I just think I haven't patrolled in a while."

"Okay, lets head out!" Robinrye said to the others padding toward the entrance of the camp. Heading through the hollow log into the territory and beginning with the south side of the border. Ending with the east border when they were done they headed to the fresh-kill pile. Eating and chatting together tell nightfall and parting ways.
Last edited by bsktcase on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Best of Friends (1,179 wc)

Postby bsktcase » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:54 am

These two came from the same loner group as kits bother born into it. Growing up they would get into play fights and spend all their time together. That was tell Chickadee was banished from the group for seeming weaker than the rest of the kits. Though Robin attempted to follow her friend into the cold her bother had picked her up by the scruff. Not allowing her to follow her best friend where they didn't know what would happen to her. Most assumed her to have died which saddened the heart of the small kit. She did her best to do everything for her lost friend. Working her hardest when they were training them for battle and hunting. It excited the young cat when her group had decided to plan an attack on those pesky clan cats. It would be the first fight she ever got to be apart off. During it though after she had taken a rather young cat down she noticed on that looked familiar.

It was none other than Chickadee at first she couldn't be happier to know that she was alive. That was until she noticed that she was not fighting for them but against them. This caused anger to boil up inside her, how could she fight against her own family? How dare she! The young she-cat ran up to her old friend through a swipe straight at her face. Hissing with clear hurt in her eyes at the fact her friend seemed to turn on her. "How dare you fight with enemy Chickadee!" she said throughing another hit at her.

"Enemy?! This is my family! The ones that took me when I was banished from the group! If anything you should think about who your fighting with!" the cream tabby hissed. Takin aback by her old friend's words as she took a swing at her. The calico was shocked as well and was hit to the ground with the blow. Not long after Sandpaw ran to protect her mentor from her cruel mother.

Robin had stayed behind after the battle had ended and been won by the clan cats. She was hiding from the site of them but watched as they seemed to mourn the ones lost in the battle. It puzzled her as the group had never done that before to anyone who had passed away. That's when she realized why Chickadee was so offended by her comment. To her, this group of cats was the family that cared for her and loved her. It broke her heart to realize she was one of the cats that rejected her. Before she could get away without getting noticed Quailstar saw her and came up to her.

"Young one why are you still here? The rest of the loners have fled, but not you?" she questioned the calico. Who began to explain everything and then asked a strange question to her.

"May I join your clan? It seems ever so much better than what I've been living with..." she began to trail off looking at Chickadee who was now helping to carry a cat back to the camp.

Purring Quailstar nodded to her "Of course, but you will have to prove your worth and start as an apprentice."

A wide smile spread across Robin's face as she nodded fiercely "Of course!" she chirped.

---

A couple of days after being introduced into the clan and receiving a new name, Robinpaw, the calico was working hard to show she really did want to be there. Always trying to be friendly to Sandpaw, which was Chickadee's new name she learned, but she constantly just brushed her off. Shortly after though she got to see her first warrior ceremony. Which was conducted for her friend in which she congratulated her on getting her warrior name of Sandheart. Though she still ignored her and only seemed to thank their other clan members for their congratulations. It began to get on Robinpaw's nerves that her old friend wouldn't even give her a chance. So one day while they were on patrol together she confronted her while they were away from the rest of the group.

"Sandheart! Hey Sandheart!" she yelled running up to the other she-cat who seems annoyed by her.

"What?" the cream tabby snapped at the apprentice.

Robinpaw took a step back not expecting her to be so harsh at her, "I was just wondering why you wouldn't give me a chance! I tried going after you when we were kits but my parents stopped me! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings during the battle either, I didn't fully realize what you had meant tell it was all over." she whispered the last part.

The face of the warrior softened as she looked at her old friend then her face grew sad. She had been ignoring her for the fact she thought she never really cared for her. "I thought you didn't really care. I thought you only joined to be a spy for them," she sneered talking about their old group ",m-my mother killed my mentor during that battle Robinpaw."

"Whimsy? She killed Otterbite?" all Sandheart could do was a nod as an answer to the question. Causing the cat in front of her to gasp "I-i'm so sorry I never thought... but please understand I'm not like them you are my friend and my first friend at that." the calico said smiling softly at the warrior in front of her.

The sadness was still in the cream tabby's eyes but she rubbed her cheek against her old friend. Smiling at her "I know and I'm sorry for being so mean."

---

After that encounter, they began to do everything together once again. At 24 moons old Robinpaw became Robinrye and the first to congratulate her was Sandheart. This meant they were able to do more things without other warriors around. Causing them to get into play fights often as they did was kits. Robinrye was the only one to know about the tom from their old group that Sandstar had begun to see. Though she was concerned that her friend would only get hurt in the end, she picked best to support her. Hoping that maybe he would to pick to join the clan. At 35 moons Robinrye watched as her best friend became deputy due to the dismay of the older warriors. She was one of the only ones to be happy for Sandheart. Not long after though she had also learned that Sandheart had fallen pregnant to that nasty tom, who left her as soon as she fell pregnant. Sandheart wasn't ever alone during it though both Robinrye and Quailstar stuck by her side. Tell Quailstar passed her last live when the two other she-cats where only 43 moons old. So as her friend had made her trek to the moonstone the calico watched over her kits who were only a couple moons old. Once she had return she made the only cat that had stuck by her side her deputy, Robinrye.
Last edited by bsktcase on Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels