Speak up if you want this

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Speak up if you want this

Postby gallifrey falls. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Support!
    I'm on Howrse too, so the idea of having an environment like that on CS would be cool. I agree that it would help the value of C$ go up again since it would be easier for people to buy pets/rarer pets with it than the current way of having to search people out yourself. So good economically for the site (people buy more C$) and for people looking to buy/sell pets for C$.
    Not sure how soon this would be implemented, since the item pound got added after 8+ years, but would definitely be helpful!
█████
█████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carries morexxx
╔════════════╗

Hello! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my 3rd year of college, so I might be sl
ow to respond to PMs or trades, sorry!
I love to write, though it has been mo
stly fanfiction so far. My fav things are
currently The Magnus Archives, Hazbin
Hotel, Gravity Falls, & Doctor Who.
PM me about anything, i love to chat!

╚════════════╝
╒══════════╕
trade thread - auction
light's on, light's off - ©

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
╘══════════╛
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Speak up if you want this

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 am

definitely an interesting idea, and i honestly like it a lot. seeing what points shian brought up in their post, i also think that this sort of upgrade could be used to fix the trading disaster, but that's a topic for another day and another discussion. back to the point, though, i use flight rising, and i think having an auction house-type system for people selling/buying pets for c$ would help IMMENSELY. c$ shops are fairly uncommon, and when you DO finally find one, either all the pets are waaayyyy overpriced, or the seller isn't accepting c$ for their rarer pets. as of right now, really the only point in having c$ is to buy store pets, which admittedly is a pretty good reason, but it gives them little to no value in the trading economy. in fact, really the only time c$ are in demand is the first 3 or 4 days of a new store set being released, and even then, the majority of cs users generally find it easier to trade for the store pets themselves rather than the c$ required to get them.

so yes, i support this because i think it will help give c$ actual trade value. a side effect of this would likely be more people buying them (since they'd be more useful), which would get cs more money, which is always a good thing for a growing site like this one!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me