1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 am

Frank nodded and then stood up with her still in his arms. "You get to try some mashed potatoes today." He told her happily and then went to get a small plate of it.

Logan smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm saying that you make the best cake." He said and kissed her cheek again.

John bit his lip and looked at Beth. "Maybe I should have gave her a fork for this..." He said and watched as she kept shoving in cake. "Slow down Musa."

Liana nodded and started to eat her food too. "Eww Turkey...." She said and started to shake her head from side to side.

Lucy nodded and smiled. "Okay well I had a great time tonight son." She said and then hugged him. "You can come get the puppy from my house before she wakes up in the morning."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:52 am

Vivian sniffed a bit,"Pototoes?" She asked softly.

Brooke smiled with a giggle,"Why, thank you." She said happily.

Beth nodded a bit to her husband,"That is a very strong possibility." She said before looking at Liana,"Sweetie, we wanted some turkey, and it's just a little bit." She said.

Musa tried to swallow a big chunk of cake before she started coughing.

Joe smiled as he hugged her,"Me too, mom, and thanks. I'll probably be at the house between 6 and 6:30." He told her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:25 am

Frank nodded and smiled before walking back over to the couch to sit down with the plate. "Yeah it is." He said and then got a small spoon full of it before he held it up to her mouth.

John frowned and went to get musa a spicy cup of milk to drink. "Here this may help it go down." He said and then began to keep a close eye on her.

Liana looked at her and shook her head. "Your Turkey." She told her and then began to eat her casserole. "Sissy choke!"

Lucy nodded and smiled. "Okay, well you go on up to bed and I'll clean up and then get everyone else out." She said and then sighed. "Remember to keep me updated on Sarah." She said and continued to work.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:32 am

Vivian looked at the spoon a little unsure before she opened her mouth to take a bite of it.

Musa took the sippy cup and drank a bit before coughing a bit more before she started to calm down.

"Liana, you need to at least take a bite of your turkey." Beth told her granddaughter.

Joe nodded his head a little,"Thanks mom. You're the best." He said before heading upstairs.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:54 am

Frank smiled and fed her the bite before he kissed her cheek. "You like it?" He asked her and smiled happily.

John started to pat musa on her back. "Its okay, your going to be okay." He said and then gave her a fork. "Now eat it with a fork."

Sarah was just then getting into bed and sighed. "I'm so tired..." she told herself and then laid her head on her pillow.

Liana shook her head and put it off the table. "No eat it!" She said and then ate her other food.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Vivian thought for a minute before smiling with a nod,"Mm-mm." She said.

Musa took a bit more milk before she took the fork. She tried eating with it, but was getting fed up as she poked herself multiple times that she threw the fork onto the floor with a quick scream of frustration before grabbing a bit of cake with her hand again.

Joe quietly entered the bedroom before quickly getting ready for bed in the bathroom before he came out and slipped into the bed sheets next to Sarah.

Beth frowned before she took off the turkey, but left one small bite on Liana's plate,"Once you eat that smal bite, then you can have some cake." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Frank chuckled and then kept feeding her. "Let Daddy know when you are full." He said and then smiled at Felix. "You tried buddy?"

Logan frowned when he heard the scream. "No Musa... Dont scream and dont use your hand." He said and then went to rise off her fork. "Just ask grandpa to help you."

Sarah slowly opened her eyes and looked at him for a moment before turning over onto her stomach to get comfortable. She then looked at her ring before taking it off and putting onto the table.

Liana looked at her before she whined and put it into her mouth. "I eat it?" She asked and then made grabby hands for it.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Vivian nodded her head a bit before taking another bite.

Felix looked at his dad before nodding,"Yeah, a little bit." He replied to him.

Musa frowned as she looked at Logan,"No help...... Nooooo." She whined.

Beth nodded to Liana,"Yup, you eat it." She said as she got her a slice of cake before carrying it over.

Joe sighed quietly under his breath as he watched Sarah before he slowly closed his eyes.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:23 pm

Frank nodded and rubbed Felix on his back. "How about you go and get in grams and gramps bed and I'll wake you up when we get ready to go home." He told him.

Logan frowned and walked back over. "You need help. Either you let him help or I'm going to help and you wont like it if I have to help." He said and gave the fork to her. John couldnt help but chuckle at that.

Liana looked at Beth. "Fork please?" She asked her and then began to look at Brooke. "Sissy trouble?"

Sarah let tears fall from her eyes before she closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. She wanted to be able to be happy the whole day for Joe.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Felix looked at him,"Mom said we were leaving tomorrow around lunch time." He said.

Musa frowned before she took the fork and looked at John before giving a quiet whine of help.

Beth nodded with a smile and gave a fork to Liana.

Brooke nodded her head a bit,"A little bit, but not too much yet." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me