・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:04 pm

・‥…━━━☆
Username || Rameiku
Clan || MytleClan

Cat Name || Lambfrost
Cat Gender || Male
Age || 23 Moons
Rank || Warrior
・‥…━━━☆
 Do you fear me now, Lamb? 

・‥…━━━☆
This is a Try-Out form for Rise #1400
Please do not use my story or art without permission
Thank you for visiting!~
・‥…━━━☆
 You've lost, for I've reached the stars. 
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Facadesxx displacingxx rationality
・‥…━━━☆
It had started when he was just an apprentice. Nobody had known what would begin, right after Willow-Star, his then leader, had assigned Echo-Flame to be his mentor. 'Echo-Flame? She's always been compassionate!' Lambpaw had thought naively. He'd proudly padded over to her, and given her an excited smile. "I'm glad you're my mentor, Echo-Flame!" He'd beamed, scuffing the dusty ground with his left front paw.

"As am I, Lamb. As am I." Her eyes had gleamed, something hidden in them. Simply a trick of the sunlight, Lambpaw had told himself. It didn't mean anything. After all, she was compassionate, wasn't she? Echo-Flame would always listen to every-cat. It didn't matter who they were, or their age. Surely someone who listened to others would lead him well.

This was an incorrect assumption. He had been wrong.

・‥…━━━☆
Last edited by leafless willow on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Thexxbeginning.
・‥…━━━☆

The beginning of it was obscured by his innocence. Echo-Flame was sly, and patient when it came to her plans. If he tried to pinpoint when it became noticeable, he would say it was the 4'th time they went hunting. It was sunrise, the forest whistling with the soft breeze flowing through the area. With it, wafted the tasty scent of a Squirrel. Being the young, excitable apprentice he was, Lambpaw quickly sunk to the Forest floor, doing a barely half-decent stalking crouch, before stalking forward; not quite slow enough to be proper, but not a bunch faster either. 'Come here, squirrely... Maybe this time I'll catch something and make Echo-Flame proud!' He'd thought to himself, wiggling his haunches for a couple seconds...Then pounced, missing by a long shot, and scaring the well-fed Squirrel away.

"...Really?" Echo-Flame had sighed, a hint of a growl to her voice. "That was literally possibly the easiest prey for even you to catch." Her tail flicked impatiently at him, the she-cat turning around and walking off in disappointment. If he'd been in front of her, he would have seen her face twist into something ugly; Hatred. But as it had gone, he had seen no such thing, instead feeling humiliated and disappointed in himself.

'I...Am I really that bad...?' Lambpaw had thought, staring blankly at the ground between his paws. Tears clouded his vision, the poor tom standing and walking back to camp sluggishly with his head hanging. 'I... I'm still new at this... I can get better! Echo-Flame must just be having a bad day.' He'd reasoned with himself.

・‥…━━━☆
Last edited by leafless willow on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Obliviousxxnatures
xxbefallxxThexxGreat
・‥…━━━☆

Their relationship had merely decreased from there. Peer pressure, and stress of feeling like he was a failure, burdened Lambpaw. He couldn't fathom that what was going on was not his fault; or that it was not under his control. Echo-Flame berated him for every mistake he made. "No, you need to actually TRY and hunt PROPERLY!" She'd yowled at him one day, looking as if she were mere seconds away from smacking him upside the head. "Haven't you learned ANYTHING from my teachings?! How are you supposed to become a Warrior like this?!" Echo-Flame had spat at him, her eyes scorching him with her anger.

"I... I'm sorry Echo-Flame..." Lambpaw had whispered, his head bowed, as per the usual for him then. "I-I'll do better next time, I promise." He mewed softly, trying to block out the scowl he could sense was on her face. 'I'm not meant for this, am I...?' He'd sighed mentally. 'I wonder if Mama would be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong... I only want to get along with Echo-Flame...'

Her ears flattened against her head, the she-cat spinning around and stomping off angrily. However... The moment she had neared Camp, her entire vibe changed. A switch had been flipped. She was now happily, almost jauntily, padding into camp, a soft serene smile on her muzzle. "Oh, hey Willow-Star." She'd purred calmly, any traces of anger completely erased, like someone had gone back and deleted it from her being.

"Greetings, Echo-Flame. How are you handling your apprentice?" Willow-Star smiled, oblivious to the true nature of Echo and Lamb's relationship.

"I'm doing well. Lambpaw is still learning, he has far to go. I'm hoping he can become a Warrior sometime before the next Gathering."

"I'm glad you're doing well with him. He's such a sweet tom. I'm sure he'll make a cat very happy someday."

"Yeah, I'm sure." Echo-Flame had smiled, sarcasm latent in the edges of her smile. "I'm sure he will."

'...If he lasts that long.'

・‥…━━━☆
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm

ThexxStars...
Deaf
xx to xxthexx heinousxx Echos.
・‥…━━━☆

Echo-Flame, having just been promoted to a Warrior, caromed from tree to tree with glee. 'I did it, I'm a warrior! Now, I just have to work hard to become deputy!' She grinned to herself, giddiness radiating from every inch of her being. 'Willow-Star even said I might become deputy if I do good, and train an apprentice to be a great Warrior!' Her tail swished, the she-cat scraping her claws against a tree now; marking it in honor of this monumental moment for her. 'Once I make Leader, I'll control the Clan! I'll make sure they're all healthy, but they have to listen to everything I say.' Her eyes gleamed with a sort of nefarious intent. 'Oh, and they'll have to prove their loyalty to me. I won't tolerate any rebellions once I'm Leader.'

Her plots remained shrouded from even the Stars above. The branches of the darkest forest veiled her innermost thoughts, wishes, and darkness; even from the she-cat herself. Echo-Flame had naught a single clue that what she was planning was malicious, believing full-heartedly that she was planning only the best for her Clan. A crow cawed ominously above her as she plotted, it's beady eyes gleaming a soft red. With one last, loud caw, it spread its wings and took flight into the sky, a single, pitch black feather spiraling almost violently in the wind as it fell.

・‥…━━━☆
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Revelations
・‥…━━━☆

A few months had passed. It was now nearing leaf-bare, Echo-Flame padding along the edges of their territory. The leaves were crisp with frost beneath her feet, nearly revealing her location to her prey a couple times. Downwind of the Blue-Jay, she crept up behind it. Propelling herself off the ground, she lands on the bird with a mighty leap. 'Good. I got some food for the Clan.' She purrs softly to herself, picking up the Bird before trotting back to Camp.

She was unprepared for what awaited her. The moment she had padded in, she was barraged with stares from her clanmates. 'What's going on...? Am I being made Deputy? No... I haven't had an apprentice yet.' Her head tilts a little at them, placing her bird in the proper place, then went over to them. "Is something the matter? Do you need help? I'll get the situation under control." Echo-Flame arrogantly purrs, sticking her nose up in the air. "So. What's going on." She demands, looking straight at their elderly medicine Cat.

"...Ah...Just who I was searching for." They rasped, standing and swishing their tail, signaling for Echo-Flame to follow them. "This is only imperative for you to hear. Willow-Star has not been informed." Their dull eyes looked into Echo-Flames as if searching for something in her. "...I have received a prophecy."

"A prophecy? Involving me? Of course, it involves me, it would be foolish for it to not." She follows them as they led her through the endless maze of the Forest. "Tell me it."

"...Have some patience, Echo-Flame. Time does not wait for us. We wait for it." Heaving a soft cough, they turned their unusually empty eyes to her. "...I received the message from a dark orange pelte-"

"I don't care about the details, tell me the prophecy!" Her paw stomps on a sharp, frozen leaf, it cracking under the force of her stomp.

The elderly cat sighs, shaking their head for a moment before giving in. "...The passion embedded in the Bonfire's Vibrations throughout time will be silenced by the Sheep's cry; Fading into the clutches of twisted wood." They recited with a weak cough.

She freezes in place, taking it in slowly. Gradually, an angry snarl overtakes her features. "...Don't say such crap to me. Don't waste my time with fake prophecies." She stomps on the shards of the frozen leaf, slicing the bottom of her paw pad open. Filled with anger, Echo-Flame storms away, ignorant to the blood trails she left behind; along with the most crucial part.

...The elder started hacking, coughing up a soft-looking black smoke. Once it had cleared, they started automatically walking back to camp like the she-cat. At camp, their eyes cleared, filling with confusion.
'...What just happened...?'

・‥…━━━☆
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 pm

The Bonfire blazes.
・‥…━━━☆

She knew now. Staring at the newly-named Lambpaw with a look of false happiness, the she-cat tensed up her shoulders the slightest bit. 'I won't let him destroy what I've worked so hard to build for myself. My dreams will become a reality, and he will not be a part of it.' Plastering a convincing smile on her face, Echo-Flame pushes a soft purr out of her vocal cords. "I'll train you well, now, I'm sure there's moss for you to collect. Off you go." She waves him off, the Tom scrambling to go join the other apprentices in learning.

"I remember my first apprentice." A clanmate meowed cheerfully to her, "They're always so fast learning." Lightly scuffing Echo-Flame's ear, their whiskers twitch in amusement. "Have fun with ol' Lamb. I'm sure you'll teach him well."

"I definitely will. Only the best work comes from me." She 'smiles,' ducking down to avoid their clanmates paw the second time around. "He'll be flawless."

・‥…━━━☆
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 am

Curlsxxx setxxx aflame...
・‥…━━━☆

The mismatched eyed Tom quivered, jumping when he spotted Echo-Flame rounding the corner. 'Oh crap, she's here.' He scrambles out from behind the bush where he'd been helping collect Moss for the Queen's den. 'Where do I hide?' His heart rate speeds up, bulleting into the Apprentice's den; straight into his Moss bedding. 'Please don't be wanting to take me hunting... Please don't want anything to do with me.' Lambpaw prays quietly, sniffling a little as he wiped at his eyes. His heart ached from the words Echo-Flame had spit at him during the last training session he'd had with her. 'I-I don't know why she hates me so much...'

Said she-cat purrs softly to herself, an extra spring to her step as she peeked into the shrubs surrounding the camp. 'Where's that little mouse-brain?' Her head tilts a tad as she looks around, before going up to one of the other Apprentices. "Hey, have you seen Lambpaw? I was thinking of taking him out hunting again." She smiles sweetly, sitting and smoothening her own chest fur.

"Lambpaw? I think I saw him hunkering down in his nest again. He's been pretty down lately. I'm sure you'll cheer him up!" They beam, going back to work after Echo-Flame had nodded her thanks.

"Lambpaw, we're going hunting, come on." She meows kindly to him, poking her head into the den. Spotting him curled up in his nest, she sighed. 'This mouse-brain is supposed to out-shine me? Hah! I think not.'

He whimpers softly, now able to recognize the fact she was 'lying' when she said they were going hunting. "N-no, i-i'm not feeling good. I-I'll stay right here."

"Then go to the Medicine Cat den." Echo-Flame rolled her eyes mentally, huffing a little. 'I'm not letting him ruin this plan. He can't stop me from achieving my destiny.'

"N-no, I... I think I'll get better r-right here." His tail goes in-between his legs, his pupils a bit larger than usual; even with the limited light in the Den. 'Please leave me be... Please...'

"Either you go to the Medicine Cat, or you come with me." She stays sternly, the end of her sentence fading into a hiss. Getting only sniffles and silence in return, the she-cat turns to another Apprentice, a saccharine smile on her face. "Please try to persuade him to come, for my sake."

"Huh? Okay!" They bounded over to Lambpaw, nudging him over gently. "Come on, sleepyhead! Echo-Flame's harmless!"

Did he have a choice anymore? ...No, he didn't. He stands slowly, his curly tail dragging behind him as he followed Echo-Flame out into the Forest.

"You make it so difficult." She whips around once they were far enough, pouncing on him and clawing his shoulder deeply. "Do you have any idea what you've done to me?" Echo-Flame hisses.

・‥…━━━☆
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:21 am

This is the end...
・‥…━━━☆

How It Had Last Ended wrote:"You make it so difficult." She whips around once they were far enough, pouncing on him and clawing his shoulder deeply. "Do you have any idea what you've done to me?" Echo-Flame hisses.

He gasps, thrashing wildly in trying to get out from under the she-cat. "I... I've done nothing to you! You just hate me for no reason!" Gaining some confidence in himself from releasing some of his feelings, he knocks Echo-Flame over, pinning her down. "All I did was exist and you spit on all my efforts! How am I supposed to learn when my mentor yowls at me so much!?" He pants.

"You've done everything to me! If it wasn't for you, I'd be Deputy by now! You've ruined all of my plans!" She yowls, tackling him over and wrestling with him along the Forest floor. Neither Cat noticed how the tree shadows seemed to extend further than usual, or notice the dark orange pelted Tom watching them beneath a tree. He had a black smoke to him, a sinister smirk on his face.

'It's going according to plan. Soon.' He thought to himself with an insane cackle, his eyes glinting with the same red the Crow's had, many moons ago.

Mentor and Apprentice had come to a stalemate, Lambpaw having been teaching himself to fight on his own time; saving his own life. "Kill me then, Lamb! Send me to StarClan, and nothing but darkness will befall you!" Echo-Flame snarls, watching her Apprentice's eyes widen, before they narrowed.

"You? Go to StarClan? You won't. They won't accept a fiend like you! Sabotaging an Apprentice, being pure evil!" He shakes a little, the intensity of his own feelings scaring him. "T-they wouldn't." He whimpers quietly, taking a step back, then three more, until he was half-way across the clearing. Blood dripped from his wound, but he ignored it.

"That's what you think. StarClan knows I was right. That you should never fulfill that Prophecy, and I will be remembered forever!" Getting an insane idea from her loss of control, she dashes towards the Mountains to the East of their clan.

'O-oh no... Is she... going to cause a rock-slide?' Lambpaw whimpers, dashing after her. The two practically raced to the rocks, however, the latter was too late. He arrived to Echo-Flame's body; crushed under a fallen boulder.

"N-no... No..." He whispers, his eyes widening at her body, before he dashed off; headed far, far away from this cursed clan. 'I... I have to leave... N-not even Mama believed me when I said she was evil...' The tom thinks, whimpering softly.

・‥…━━━☆
...Or is it the beginning?
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
End of Prompt.
Word Count || 2,495
**I am not counting the quote
because it's just basically a recap.
***For this writing, if you're confused about
the Orange Cat, read again c':
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Last edited by leafless willow on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me