lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:51 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
Sighing softly, she didn't know what to say to the child. riley just shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Look kid, I have powers like you. Now you already know I don't stop them. So why would I go anywhere near that place and risk that?" She asked softly reaching into her pouch and taking out the handcuffs she had shoved in there. Sighing she held them out to her with a half smile. "Here now I can't take you in without handcuffs. Go ahead and take them." She stated simply with the shrug of her shoulders, she had another pair. But they were are home not anywhere near her.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:05 pm

"I already said I dont want to go..." She replied. If she had fo, she'd use her powers to help her get out of the pinch. She didnt trust the humanoid. She just couldnt. It was a humanoid who turned humanoids in and took their lives away
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:04 pm

doc . wrote:
doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Gabriel - Cass - Jaz - Tuck
──────────────────
David sat there and smiled warmly at the other. He was fun to talk to, and to learn from. His personality was meant to be lighthearted and full of wit, but sometimes it didn't come out right. Gabriel was perfect to be influenced by, at times. Perhaps maybe not all the time. He opened his mouth to speak but his sister came in, apparently for Jazmine. He didn't question how she had known, he was sure Raph had been there.
But what she had asked of him made him go completely still. He made a weird face and moved to grab the book from his pocket and look it over. Surely.. she knew somehow.. but how? Nobody knew his model name.. unless they've seen the book. Everyone called him 'David' because that's what he told them to say.
Then she asked him to do something for her. She wasn't his higher up.. did he really have to? The man was confused with how to go about what happened, but did it anyways. He moved to the kitchen, digging through cabinets and cupboards to find tape and medicine for Jazmine. He taped himself up, wiped the blood off his chest and moved to find Jazmine again.
By the time he found her room there was Tucker in the doorway, Cassiel over Jazmine and Jazmine on the bed. It was nice to see the leader was awake. He gently put a hand on the younger child's shoulder and scooted past him, walking into the room and setting the medicine aside for Jazmine, along with a cup of water
"Is there anything else you might be needing today, Jazmine?" he asked to her
"Or you, Cassiel? I'm fully able to assist in any way necessary. I can get you food or more water?" he suggested while moving to round the bed and stand idly on the opposite end where Cassiel was
x

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris sat there silently and wondered what the man wanted to ask him. What questions were lying in wait for the man. What he didn't expect was a completely inappropriate question at such this time. His cheeks heated up and his eyes widened. He smiled, but it was weak and he looked around the room
"Seven.. keep it down.." he hissed through fake chuckles "Save zaht for later! You and I are supposed to have a nice meal right now."
He sat there and shook his head
"Don't tell me zaht vas vaht you vere going to ask me.. now is not ze right time, Seven.. You'll get your answer but I'm not going to answer zaht right now. Put zaht zhing avay before someone sees it.." he muttered, looking around and over his shoulder a bit more
x

doc . wrote:

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Harley
──────────────────
Mishka woke up from his power nap, stirring from his sleep and looking around. His room was dark, and a bit drafty. He had left the window open. The man leaned forward and got out of bed, shuffling over to the window with a sigh and standing gazing out of it. All he saw was his own reflection, before turning away and shuffling off to get dressed.
He shrugged on a light jacket, pants and fuzzy boots. The man was a bit drowsy but it was nice to have a nap in before the end of the day. It really gave him the energy to last. Especially when working with small children.
He stopped by the kitchen, grabbing himself a hot drink before heading up to the roof in order to find somewhere to himself to have his hot apple cider.
However there was somebody out on the roof this time, it was Harley. He had opened the door a few minutes before the end of the call, and he silently shut the door behind him. He stood idly, trying not to listen and waiting to approach. By the time she was done, the large man finally approached and stood close, but not too close
"Must be nice to still talk to family," he said aloud, his loud voice echoing a little across the roof. Though he wasn't trying to be loud, it was just how he was built
"You sound like a close family. I admit I am a bit jealous."
He tilted his head while coming and sitting next to her, but not too close.
"But I did not get hand motions. Were you.. using them to talk?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 am

Heather | 16 | female | Straight | invisibility |Tags: Group

"What happened?" she asked with wide eyes,
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

│ ── 002. ── │ ♛ │

Postby azhefa. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 am

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

CASSIEL
i. cassie ii. 21 iii. female iv. humanoid medic v. avian physiology/runic magic vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

it took all her concentration to keep her magic flowing into jazmine to heal the girl. her magic was slowly depleted as time goes on and the glamour she had put over her wings wasn't able to remain active due to this. cassie shivers as her wings manifest after her magic is too low to keep the glamour on. she doesn't often have her wings on display inside or around the others very much so she's quite uncomfortable with them being seen now. when jazmine fell asleep and david appears, cassie decides to call it a day on the healing. the humanoid gently lays jaz's hand onto the bed and looks to david with a tired smile. "she'll be okay, she just needs to rest for now i'll have to finish the healing tomorrow," she tells him and then reaches out to use his strong arm to get to her feet, using his stability to not fall over on her weak and tired legs. "i could use some rest, but first i need to eat." cassie pats david's arm once she wasn't wavering too much and moves to head out of the room, but is blocked by tucker and heather as they hang around the doorway. "jaz will be okay, guys, she just needs rest so don't wake her, okay?" she tells them before moving past the pair, her dark sooty wings dragging a bit behind her a bit since she was far too tired to keep them lifted as they should be. cassie heads for the stairs, wanting to get to the kitchen and make herself something to eat. perhaps she can make something for gabriel too since she knows he'll be starved once he wakes up.

location; safe house [jaz room > kitchen] x mentions; gabe x tags; david, jazmine, tucker, heather
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 pm

M I S A K I T A C H I B A N A
feeling: interested/ tags: open/ loner/ wearing: a white shirt, and blue ripped up jeans with a red checkered sweater around her waist, and a white hat with the black part on the hard part of the hat and the trims. / other: -

Sighed as she looked back at the house. "Yes, yes! I totally got a good meal today!" She says in excitement and jumping with her hands in the air. She realized what she was doing and then composed herself. She looked up at the sky. "Its okay, i hope i see him again soon." She started walking into the city alone.

7 7 4 or just 7
(bailey and others forms)/ feeling: annoyed and tired/ tags: Kristian??/ peacekeeper/ wearing: a white t-shirt with a black cardigan, and black jeans/other:

Bailey sighed. "Alright, alright calm down. No need to over react." He says putting the collar in his bag. Bailey refrained himself by not teasing Kristian and instead wondering when they were going to order there food. But didn't say anything and looked out the window. "I wonder." He says without another word, just looked lost in thought.

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Finn slowed down the petting. He was curious and a bit worried. But he chose to ignore it for the moment and went back to petting jess. "Does it really feel that nice? Man. . ." He says then chuckled. "Does this mean we are friends now?" He asked, but still wary of the bird.
Imageart shop for C$ //art shop for pets I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:14 am

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Jessica's eye looked up to him and her maw opened into a smile. Her tail was going a mile a minute while he continued petting her. Then the bird caught her attention and her pupils grew smaller as a growl started in her chest. She sat up and glared angrily at his intrusion.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 am

"I already said I dont want to go..." She replied. If she had to, she'd use her powers to help her get out of the pinch. She didnt trust the humanoid. She just couldnt. It was a humanoid who turned humanoids in and took their lives away. She was tempted to scream... To shout... But she didnt. She couldnt. It got caught in her throat. The dizziness she felt was getting stronger. She looked down at her hands, her dark magic was probably contributing to it. She turned and ran, hoping that the girl wouldnt follow. She made sure to make a lot of sharp turns and back track a lot too to make her get lost in the wooded area. She saw Finn and Jess and she practically ran over, since she knew they were near the house.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Annabeth~ 15~ protector~shapeshifts into a silvery gray colored wolf~ tags: Finn Jessica Mavis/in field by house
Annabeth leaped forward in wolf form sensing Mavis's panic and smelling something humanoid on her. Based on how she all but ran in Annabeth could only assume the girl was being chased. Sensing no immediate danger she went over to the girl and began licking her cheek to calm the child, feeling immense relief the girl was alright. She gave a low growl to Jesica asking her to watch the Kids when stalked off to make sure the stupid human hadn't followed or stumbled to close to the house. Annabeth made sure to change her strides and eye movements to look more like a wild gray wolf as she attempted to track what was now her prey.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:02 pm

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Open! / Location: Front of house/

She sat against a tree, enjoying the fresh air. Every few minutes she'd look around to see if anyone was around but she was get to spy anyone. Alyssa hoped someone would arrive soon. She was getting restless. Starting to draw in the dirt with her hand, all she wanted was too get up and run but at the same time she didn't feel like it. So, she sits, staring up at the sky.

(didn't see that the person playing dixie left! so, alyssa is open, come say hi!)
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery