Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bauhie Adopts! (UP FOR SALE-Read latest post) by VanossGaming

Based on Click to view
Artist VanossGaming [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bauhie Adopts! (UP FOR SALE-Read latest post)

Postby VanossGaming » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:05 am

Wεlcσмε тσ Bαυнιε Adσρтѕ!

Thank you for coming out today! Feel free to look around and see if any of our fluffy friends catch your eye!

Wнαт ιѕ α Bαυнιε?

Bauhie [bow*he] are friendly, furry herbivores! Made from the gene splicing of Bears, Horses, and Ants, Bauhie are notoriously fast and very protective of those around them. They have been known to become domesticated pets and are great in households with small children. Bauhie are about the size of a miniature pony. Their diet is know to consist of assorted fruits and veggies! They form close knit bonds with their offspring and live in clutters (a group of 6-10 related Bauhie).

Tяαιт Lιѕт

Non rarity

Weight
    Heterochromia
    Scelera Color

Standard

No Edits

Common

Hair edits above the jawline
    Tail above the knees
    Small Ears (floppy ears, bear ears)
    Pupil Edits

Uncommon

Hair edits below the jawline
    Tail longer than the knees
    Longer ears (Bunny ears, Past base of the neck)
    Short/No fur
    Tongue edits
    Longer fur

Rare

Horns on the Nose Ridge/Head
    Multiple pairs of ears
    One Halo
    Multiple limbs (Up to Six)
    Tail Additions (Eyes, Mouth, Sentient Tail essentially)
    Multiple eyes (Up to four)
    Eyes on the body (One Max)
    Goop
    Body Parts made of Goop
    PPS Bauhie
    Colored Blood
    Glow
    Multiple Heads (2 Max)

Legendary

Wings
    Gem Growth
    Plant Growth
    Unusual Limb Placement
    Multiple Halos
    Elemental Powers
    Form Changing
Last edited by VanossGaming on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:12 am, edited 10 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bauhie Guidelines

【General Rules】

Image - All Chicken Smoothie rules apply!
Image- Bauhies are a closed species. You may not create one without explicit permission from myself or a co-owner unless you are apart of our lovely staff <3
Image- It is prohibited to use the Bauhie base for personal sales. Feel free to create designs for others however. Just as long as the person you're designing for has the correct level of MYO to claim it with.
Image- Bauhies are only to be traded within their own community! It is prohibited to trade Bauhies for any form of outside currency, art, or other species. Bauhies/Bauhie MYO's/Items for other Bauhies/Bauhie MYO's/or Items.
Image- Feel free to roleplay with your Bauhies!
Image- Co-Owning a Bauhie with another person is allowed! Just make sure the species owner, or another member of the staff is told and the archive will be updated.
Image- Transfers of a design outside of the species is allowed but is required to be cleared by the species owner or another member of the Bauhie staff!
Image- Treat everyone in the Bauhie community with respect and kindness! We support those in our LGBTQ+ community and everyone is welcome! Harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in a permanent ban from the species. Treat others how you would like to be treated!
Image- Before posting/remaking a public Bauhie thread please check with a member of the staff or the species owner that it is okay!
Image- Please refrain from mini-modding the species! Send all urgent questions/issues to the species owner. In case of a more minor issue please talk to a member of the staff.

【Bauhie References/Customs, Growths, and Transfers】

Image- You may not edit a Bauhie's lines, traits, or colors without proper items/MYO's. Accessories are always permitted but there must be a ref excluding them.
Image- A list of what edits are on each Bauhie must be present in each adopt, nursery batch, artist search application, custom, transfer, or other.
Image- Growths, Transfers, and Growths can be made by any user regardless of status as staff or not!
Image- Growths, Transfers, and Growths must have approval from a staff member or species owner to be considered official and/or to preserve the original design as closely as possible.
Image- If a Bauhie has already been grown and approved, you may not regrow/reline it unless transferring to a new version of the species or you have permission from the species owner.
Image- Members of the community can revamp customs as long as proof of permission from staff or the species owner is present.

【Cooldowns!】

Image- Users can own an unlimited amount of Bauhies. However, you can only win one main adopt per week as to give others a chance.
Image- You can trade up to three times a month and the cooldown resets on the 5th of each month. You may trade multiple Bauhies at once. Three way Trades are prohibited. You may gift a Bauhie at any time to another user without using up a trading slot for the month and you can gift unlimited amounts of Bauhies.
Image- A user must wait one week after first getting their Bauhie before breeding it
Image- A Cubble is able to be full grown two weeks after it's hatch-date.
Image- A user must wait two weeks after breeding their Bauhies to breed them again. This starts when the nursery batch ticket is accepted by an artist.

【Breeding/Mates】

Image- Bauhies can be any sexuality or gender!
Image- Bauhies can breed with one or two other Bauhies as long as all parties are okay with the breeding!
Image- Bauhies can breed up to five times in their lifespan. Their mates do not have to be the same for each breeding.
Image- One breeding with usually result in 2-4 Cubbles.
Image- Incestuous relationships and Cubbles with adult Bauhies is prohibited. You may not look for breedings or anything outside of a crush for your Cubbles until they are fully grown and approved by staff. Pushing this rule may result in a ban.
Image- Breeding slots and nursery ticket acceptance will remain open to everyone!
Image- All items regarding breeding should be located on the ticket when posting.

【Re-adoption】

Image- A user can choose to re-adopt a Bauhie!
Image- Once a readopt has been started officially (thread has been made, advertisements are in place) the former owner cannot back out and a winner must be chosen.
Image- Readoptions must be judged within a timely manner. If a readopt is left unjudged then a member of staff or a species owner will step in to make the final call.
Image- Readoptions must be help publicly. Judging through PM's is not allowed and must be posted on a thread.

【Staff Specific】

Image- Artists can host whatever kind of adoption competition.
Image- Staff cannot take payment from users for Adopts or Nursery batches but can do so for growths, transfers, and MYOs/Customs.
Image- Guest artists will be awarded with an unlimited Uncommon MYO or an edit item!
Image- If a nursery batch is left unattended for fates, staff will give a total of two months before the cubbles are re-adopted.
Image- Staff will receive a One Rare Unlimited Under MYO for their participation within the species once a month (Creating designs, moderating forums, answering questions, approving customs, etc.). If staff hasn't been active their MYO will be thrown up for grabs in a giveaway. If staff hasn't been active for 6-7 months without a reason they will be removed from the team and a new slot will open up.

【Strikes and Bans】

None yet! Let's keep it that way!
Last edited by VanossGaming on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bauhie Staff!

【Staff!】

【Owners】
Image- VanossGaming
Image- Booshweasel

【Species Line Artist <3】
Image -Castiiian

【Artists】
Image-PeachJuice

【Nursery Artists】
Image-
Image-
Image-
Image-

【Moderators】
Image-
Image-
Image-
Image-

【Archivist】
Image-Area11Fangirl

【Applications Open/Closed】

Please PM all Applications to VanossGaming
Code: Select all
[center][b][size=150][color=#4080FF]I'd like to be a Moderator[/color][/size][/b][/center]
CS Username:
What previous experience have you had? (If any)-
How often are you online?-
Name a situation in which you would favor one party over another.-
In a major situation what would you do?-
What are some of your personal weaknesses?-
Anything else?-
Last edited by VanossGaming on Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 am, edited 10 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!

VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bauhie Affiliates!

Postby VanossGaming » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 am

【Stamps!】

None yet!

【Affiliates!】

None yet! Feel free to pm a species owner!
Last edited by VanossGaming on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!

VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bauhie Adopts! (W.I.P)

Postby VanossGaming » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:07 am

Bauhie Adopts is now open for Marking!

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!

VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bauhie Adopts! (W.I.P)-Open to Marks!

Postby Ringo. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:05 am

markkk these are cool !
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 am

Mark ^^
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Mark
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bauhie Adopts! (Open!)

Postby VanossGaming » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:35 pm

Bauhie Adopts is officially open! Artist Search is now open as well! Feel free to comment if you'd like to be added!

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!

VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bauhie Adopts! (Open!)

Postby cyrevan » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:00 am

mARK HECK