[ rivuletclan, 2nd rise clan ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ rivuletclan, hemlockdusk the matriarch ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm

concept
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, squirrelpool the matriarch ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"THIS COULD BE PRETTY.."

name;; Squirrelpool
past names;; Squirrel
gender;; Female
age;; 53 moons
rank;; Matriarch
body build;; Small

sexuality;; Lesbian
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a[/url]
parents;; n/a

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality;;
      Squirrelpool is a very playful cat. She has a tendency to not take things seriously, and often tries to crack a joke with anything that comes her way. She also loves to challenge cats to games, specifically hunting ones. She usually also crafts prizes for these, whether it be making a wreath out of flowers or just a series of leaves for a cat to decorate their nest with. Her playful nature, unlike Frostgaze, isn't competitive. Instead, Squirrelpool just loves to have fun, and doesn't really care if she's the loser or winner; she'll still treat her opponent equal to her.

Squirrelpool is also very crafty, and can almost always be found seeking new things to craft magnificent objects out of, hence where her prizes for these competitions she spontaneously throws on cats come from. She uses her crafty nature to think of new innovative ways to do things within Silentclan, such as contracts and hunting. If you see Silentclan using a tactic that seems abnormal to most other clans, you can assume that Squirrelpool is probably the one who came up with the idea. She has a vast inventory of ideas and is almost always willing to share them with others to help them.

History;;
      wip
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, mayflower the matriarch ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:43 pm

"WAIT, YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LET YOU WIN?"

name;; mayflower
past names;; may
gender;; female
age;; 36 moons
rank;; defender
body build;; tbd

sexuality;; homosexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; pearflower
kits;; doepaw peachkit, crowkit, cherrykit
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Mayflower, like her daughter, is extremely sweet, like a protective mother. She always strives to make sure that everyone has what they need or want, even dropping her own desires to help those around her, a trait Doepaw very apparently inherited. With this sweetness, however, she is capable of making a sweet comment sassy with just a bit of energy and a blink of her vibrant blue eyes. She is oddly compelling to those around her, almost to the point of being unintentionally manipulative with her sassy, yet endearing nature.

She is very loving towards her friends and kin, especially Doepaw. However, she is occasionally socially awkward around those she is unfamiliar with or has rarely talked to. In these instances, she will often cling next to those she cares about most, and feels awkward or out of place if she is not with at least one of her family members or her lover, Pearflower, who lives in Duskclan. With those she is close to, she always addresses them with a hint of sass, but always a high level of respect and affection.

History;;
      Mayflower, previously going by the name of Sun, was born as a loner. Her parents, which were two stray kittypets, cared for her for several moons before abruptly abandoning her, leaving her to her own devices. Unlike most, Mayflower's energy skyrocketed. She gained motivation, and quickly worked to make her living a great one. She ventured aimlessly for a while before finding a rogue pack, which she swiftly joined for resources. In this rogue pack, she found a tom going by the name of Azrael. The two clicked instantly, forming an unbreakable bond as apprentices.

When the two were roughly twenty moons old, they had a sole kit named Doe. Just shortly after Doe's birth, Azrael began to become more possessive and protective, always watching Mayflower with a hawk's eye whenever she left the camp, never letting her converse with other toms, among a variety of other things, essentially trapping her. On one evening, Mayflower confronted Azrael, saying that it was over and that he was not allowed near her or Doepaw. Rage filled the tom, and Mayflower was struck in the head; that was her last straw. A large quarrel took place in the center of the den, and eventually Mayflower grabbed Doekit and started to run.

The pursuit lasted until midnight, where Mayflower finally managed to lose the tom. Struck by fright and filled with Anger, Mayflower made her way into a forest, intending to settle in for the night. She looked over her kit, and realized she couldn't survive without an actual home, and that the tom would no doubt be coming for them in the future. She picked up the scent of Silentclan, and made her way towards the camp. She confronted Amberstar, and in a fury of tears, begged for Silentclan to keep Doe safe until she could return. With that, she vanished into the night.

Immediately, Mayflower began a journey. She walked for several days, and made sure to cover her tracks carefully, never once sleeping in the same spot. That was, until, she came across a small two leg civilization near a large body of water. She found one of the docks, and became fascinated by the beautiful view, which she decided to call home. She believed it would be safest, as she believed the tom was still after her, and if she were surrounded by twolegs, her chances of surviving and actually being able to return to Doe would be much higher.

She made herself at home in a small divot of wood beneath the dock, laying on it observing the boats. She often overheard the twolegs talking, and as ships sailed by, she would memorize their names, learn who sailed them, among a variety of other things. When the twolegs found her, instead of taking her in, they allowed her to linger on the dock, giving her the name Mayflower after the ship from the 1600s. She became fond of this name, and lived on the dock with this name until she was 30 moons old; when the tom finally tracked her down.

At first, he was soft and comforting, then yet again, another fight broke out about Doe. This time, however, the twolegs nearby scooped the tom up in the midst of the fight, placing him in a cage where he was hauled off. Mayflower could finally be at rest with Doekit, and so she left, beginning her venture to Silentclan's forest once more, which was a journey that would take several days at the least.

Mayflower eventually reached Silentclan, and stayed with Doepaw for several moons until Silentclan was attacked and ultimately destroyed. She ended up deciding to stop fighting, and was driven to Rivuletclan. She decided to become a matriarch, and look over the other kits along with her own.
Image ImageImage Image
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, name the arbiter ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:43 pm

xxx
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, philomena the champion ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:44 pm

"I'M NOT NOTHING SPECIAL."

name;; Philomena
past names;; N/A
gender;; Female
age;; 50 moons
rank;; Champion
body build;; Skinny, tall

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Philomena is a humble individual who sort of dislikes when cats praise her for her talent. She will often tell them that she is "just like any other ordinary cat", or warn others that she loses interest if someone instantly praises her for her fighting talent. She tries not to flaunt her talents, but when cats around her are mentioning it constantly, it just makes her uncomfortable and stand out like a sore thumb. Ironically enough, Philomena doesn't like being the center of attention, and actually tends to stay in the back lines during anything outside of the fighting ring.

Philomena is also someone who never turns down a challenge. She's especially fond of difficult tasks, and hates being assigned normal duties or tasks that are stupidly easy, like gathering moss for the beds in the camp. Because of this, Philomena is often given the most difficult tasks in Rivuletclan, such as finding rare herbs, which she especially enjoys. Philomena treats everyone with respect, but she is especially fond of the younger cats, such as apprentices and kits. She obviously favors them, and will spend most of her time offering the younger cats combat or hunting tips, since she loves seeing cats improve over time.

History;;
      xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, boneblaze the soldier commander ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:48 pm

"QUIT FOOLING AROUND!"

name;; Boneblaze
past names;; Bone
gender;; Female
age;; 40 moons
rank;; Soldier Commander
body build;; Large, muscular

sexuality;; Straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a[/url]
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Boneblaze is someone who prefers to keep it cut and dry. She hates beating around the bush, and often gets straight to the point. Whether it be during a verbal argument or a physical fight, she intends for every negative encounter she experiences to end quickly. Her desire to end negative situations quickly makes many of her peers view her as blunt, and sometimes her clanmates think she's just a little too honest for her own good. Boneblaze, however, is incredibly stubborn, and absolutely despises the concept of being fake to appear to someone. And as a result, she continues to be viewed as brutally honest by her peers, and some turn to her when they need a reality check.

While she is brutally honest, Boneblaze is also an absolutely no nonsense she-cat. She finds humor and jokes to be distasteful, and because of this, many cats tend to stray away from her unless it's regarding clan related duties. She's too serious compared to a lot of the cats of Rivuletclan, which makes her seem like an oddball, when really all she wants is some damn peace and quiet. She tends to focus on her objectives for the clan more rather than her interactions with others because she prefers to feel like she has a purpose; she's always been like this.

History;;
      wip
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, otterhowl the predator commander ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:54 pm

"IT'LL ALL BE OKAY IN TIME..."

name;; Otterhowl
past names;; Otter
gender;; Female
age;; 60 moons
rank;; Predator Commander
body build;; Very tall, narrow face.

sexuality;; Straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Otterhowl is a focused individual. She can really only tend to one thing at a time, and when multitasking is proposed, she will just crumble. Because of this, she has a bad habit of only being able to talk to one individual at a time in anything outside of hunting. This makes group conversations difficult, and she often leans back, spaces out, and waits for the conversation to be over so she can talk to the one cat she wants to. She finds that all the chatter going on to be just too much. The exception is hunting, because it is mostly silent communication which is part of why she thrives so greatly in it and leads the others.

Outside of her commanding duties, Otterhowl is quiet and tends to keep to herself. She isn't introverted by any means, but she doesn't deliberately go out of her way to converse with others or even meet new cats. In order to get an idea of what she's like, cats have to approach her instead, because she is usually just too comfortable to even bother. She is very select with her friend circle, since she wants friendships to last, not just pop up here and there when they need something. This makes some cats believe it's difficult to get close to her, and they'd be right, but Otterhowl does it intentionally to ensure she isn't hurt and can actually give each of her friends equal attention.

History;;
      xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, applesong the elder ]

Postby dimi. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:57 pm

"PLEASE DON'T PUSH YOURSELF TOO HARD."

name;; Applesong
past names;; Applekit, Applepaw
gender;; female
age;; 100 moons
rank;; Elder
body build;; Maine coon like.

sexuality;; Asexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Applesong is someone who prioritizes the needs of those around her before her own. Being a previous medicine cat, Applesong often looks too deeply into cats, often assuming what they are thinking of. Granted, she is usually not too far off, but some cats may find this aspect of her aggravating, as she jumps to conclusions about cats she never spoken to. Because she is too worried about the needs of those around her, Applesong will often sacrifice her own well being in order to make sure everyone else in the clan is content and in good health, despite being retired.

While Applesong is compassionate, she is not afraid to speak her mind, and even when it seems to not be the best time to do so. She will challenge cats who she believes have invalid ways of living, a good example of this being her relationship with Wolfstar, and how she sat over him as he passed after 80 moons of torturing his past clan. When confronting someone, she tends to go about it softly, unless it is something that incredibly angers her, such as Amberstar being wrongfully exiled from Howlclan. Because of this, the cats of Silentclan try not to argue with her, as she has far more experience than any of them and can usually smoke them in an argument.

History;;
      Applesong was born into Howlclan, the previous clan Amberstar was exiled from. Shortly after her birth, her father "mysteriously disappeared" after challenging Wolfstar. Applesong was initially to be killed as an apprentice for being a presumably cursed kit for a stupid reason; her size. The cats of the clan thought she was an ex-clan cat that was a murderer that had been revived to continue terrorizing Howlclan. When Applesong came to be of apprentice age, she showed exceptional talent within the field of a medicine cat, something that began to make cats comfortable around her. Because Howlclan was desperate for a medicine cat at the time, Applesong was allowed to train with Starclan alone.

Applesong became a medicine cat when she was only nineteen moons old, training for thirteen moons told. In that time, she memorized the herbs, and had a mental map of where particular herbs were in the forest. She had grown skilful at sneaking into other clan's territories without being caught in order to steal necessary resources, which Wolfstar saw nothing wrong with. Applesong ends up being a mother figure for Amberstar alongside Hauntingchirp, who the two raise as their own in hopes of keeping her away from Wolfstar's cruel nature.

When Amberstar was exiled from the clan, Applesong challenged Wolfstar's views alongside 4 other angered warriors. One of these warriors, Cypresscloud, attempted to take Wolfstar's life, but utterly failed, being killed by Wolfstar in front of everyone in the clan. The other three warriors, Fawneye, Hauntingchirp, and Hollowcry were all exiled. The only reason Applesong wasn't exiled was because the clan would be without a medicine cat had she been. For the next 74 moons, Applesong would continue to serve Howlclan as their medicine cat.

When Applesong began to grow interest in tracking Amberstar down, Wolfstar snapped, and stupidly exiled Applesong. Applesong proceeded to go on a moon-long journey in which she found Silentclan's forest, reuniting with Amberstar. Amberstar, with a soft spot for the elder, allowed her to join the clan and live comfortably in retirement for the rest of her days.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, name the elder ]

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 am

elder yo