[ rivuletclan, 2nd rise clan ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ rivuletclan, 2nd rise clan ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:41 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rivuletclan is a connection Silentclan, who have joined together in order for both clans to prosper through Batstar's fighting ring. Rivuletclan has a more traditional clan life, but still have some aspects about them that make them a little different from other clans. Take the directory below to learn more.
A large, maine-coon sized solid black cat approaches you. Her pupils are slit, and her eyes are divided in half between two colors; orange and green. Her voice is cold as she speaks quietly, a mysterious aura lacing her tone. "Welcome to the ring, kid. Allow me to show you around; and make sure not to anger anyone; otherwise you may end up like the crowfood in that ring over there."
Level: 7 | Number of Cats: 15 [3 deceased] | Slots: 15/30

11. Batstar
12. Copperflame
13. Frozengaze
14. Nightrye
15. Tundrawhisper
16. Sagecall
17. Guard
18. Aspencloud
19. Daffodiltrot
20. Doeheart
21. Hemlockdusk
22. Squirrelpool
23. Mayflower
24. Arbiter
25. Philomena
26. Boneblaze
27. Otterhowl
28. Applesong
29. Elder
30. Elder
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HMS:
1. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3796546&hilit=HM&start=10#p118525757
2. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3792577&p=118878749#p118878606
3. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4007131&start=10#p123330750
4. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3728749&p=123485961#p123485913
5: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3845020&hilit=hm&start=20#p124010412

6: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4006431&start=10#p124564619
7. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4034928&start=20#p124627447

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:29 am, edited 27 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, clan information ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Rivuletclan is an extension of Silentclan. They are mainly present in the city to alert Silentclan of potential rogue contractors within the city, while also providing an outlet for a new source of profit through their fighting ring. Batstar joined the fighting ring when she was merely 5 moons old, and worked her way through the ranks, eventually becoming the manager of the fighting ring herself. A cat contacted Silentclan regarding Rivuletclan, and Heatherstar, Silentclan's leader, proposed that Rivuletclan and Silentclan combined, otherwise Silentclan would be "forced to destroy the entire clan". It was a form of black mail, and it worked; a loyal connection has since formed.

The clan's main aspects are the fighting ring, which is known for being a great way for rogues to get their fame within the two-leg city. Many come to the fighting ring in order to prove themselves, earn fame, and often participate to earn things such as prey, and a place to sleep for the evening. Silentclan and Rivuletclan are connected through the fighting ring, because there is a betting aspect, and Silentclan gets 50% of the profits from these bets to benefit their own clan. Prey, traded cats, and young kits are exchanged between the two clans.
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, rank information ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Medics: These are the cats that tend to the wounds of others, and also gather herbs to give away from the fighting ring as prizes for clan cats short of herbs for leaf-bare or other scarce seasons.

Guards: These are cats that are specifically assigned to guard Batstar. There are usually three of these cats in the position at a time, and it is very rare that this position is appointed to someone. These cats fend off loners from Batstar and typically deal with the affairs of Batstar as she prefers to stay within the shadows, gatherings being an exception..

Trainers: These are the cats that are responsible for training the new incomers of Rivuletclan. They train anyone, whether it be a young cat or an adult cat older than them by 20 moons. They mentor the cats on how to fight, and in some cases, how to kill for the safety of Rivuletclan.

Matriarchs: Typically female, these are the cats that are responsible for looking over the kits, mainly those who have no parents within the clan or no parental figure that's willing to raise them. They send the kits to bed, and one is always awake to guard the nursery.

Arbiter: The arbiter is in charge of organizing which cats go against one another, although sometimes the Arbiter's choices can be vetoed by Batstar.

Champion: The champion is the highest rank of cat aside from the second in command and leader in Rivuletclan. They are at the top of all the fighters in the bracket, and this is the only position that a cat can challenge someone for.

Commanders: There is one commander for the Soldiers, and one commander for the Predators. Respectivelly, they are in charge of determining which cats head into battle/staying up to defend the camp at night, and which cats go on hunting patrols.

Soldiers: Soldiers are the ones that fight for Rivuletclan whenever a threat comes in that isn't directly towards Rivuletclan. They are in charge of guarding the fighting ring while cats are fighting, typically by surrounding it in a circle formation, standing in front of the audience to prevent any violent outbursts. They are also in charge of

Predators: Predators are the ones who do all the hunting for Rivuletclan. Whether it be getting prey for the fighting ring or just hunting for the cats of Rivuletclan to eat, these are the cats that do it. They are also responsible for marking the borders around the city.
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, territory/camp information ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Territory
Rivuletclan has taken residence in a city several miles east of Silentclan's location. They have claimed all of the city's sewer system as their territory, and don't actually have borders within their territory, and the fighting ring is located within these city's sewers and ditch drainage systems. Rivuletclan instead considers the entirety of the city as their official territory, which thankfully prevents most fights occurring in hopes of taking the two-leg ridden territory. Because of this, Rivuletclan's territory is actually well guarded, and they rarely ever face a legitimate threat, with the exception of the occasional animal control two-leg or little kid trying to catch them.

Most Rivuletclan cats tend to feed off the small prey found outside of restaurants or the two-legs left over food from garbage cans. However, there is a small river just west of the city where most cats will go to hunt for food. The water is filled with fish, and the edges of the river are flourishing with medical herbs, which are harvested and taken back to the fighting ring. The river is mainly what makes this two-leg city an ideal spot for Rivuletclan. The herbs are flourishing, there's a great water source, and most importantly, the fighting ring is well protected by the two-leg structures in the city.

Camp
Rivuletclan's camp is located underground in an old series of sewers that have since been barred off. Their camp was cleaned up by Batstar, who spent moons getting all the yuck out and tossing it into the current sewers before bringing moss in to set up nests and such. The camp isn't actually segregated by rank. Instead, there are several nests in a series of connected rooms through tunnels, and each nest gets a different feather or object to place beside the nest to determine who it belongs to. Because of this, friends love to call dibs on nests right next to one another.

Since many of Rivuletclan's members/visitors aren't actually permanent residents, Rivuletclan didn't really bother setting up separate dens. Since it was Batstar working alone, she didn't put too much effort into the camp beyond setting up nests for roughly forty cats to venture in and out of the hidden camp. All of the barred off rooms in the sewers all have nests, with the exception of one room directly next to the entrance, where the prizes for the fighting ring are stored. There are abandoned crates filled with jewels stolen from the two-leg cities, and toys lost by two-leg children in them. There is also another pile for prey, but if the prey is too old, Batstar takes it up to the surface and discards it herself.
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, traditions ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:07 pm

"Welcome to the Ring."

This is a tradition that held by Batstar that takes place whenever a new fighter joins the ring; however, this is exclusive to cats who are planning on staying within Rivuletclan, and not just fighting for goods. The welcoming ceremony is typically the night before or the day of a clan cat's first match within the ring. There is enough prey and scraps found to feed everyone in the audience, and while they are feasting on their food, the two opponents will sit in the ring with their own food to talk to one another. Whether it be talking or civil conversation, the audience is allowed to watch all of it before a fight officially takes place, some juicy drama usually transpiring from these conversations prior to a fight.
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, reputation ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Rivuletclan's reputation is mostly a positive one. Many cats of the two-leg city have admiration for Batstar and her devotion to keeping the fighting ring prospering. Because of Batstar's expertises in the fighting field, many of the other felines in the two-leg city deliberately try to stay on Rivuletclan's good side. The cats themselves of Rivuletclan, however, have varying reputation, mainly dependent on their rank as well as their fighting style. The weaker a cat is, the more neutral their reputation is, and the stronger a cat is, the more positive or negative their reputation can potentially be, solely dependent upon their fighting tactics.

Overall, Rivuletclan is strongly admired by many cats, solely because of Batstar's expertise. Many cats are sort of forced to allow Rivuletclan to have a good reputation. This is due to the fact that the fighting ring is brutal, and the fighting ring is the only home for many cats in the city who don't desire to live with two-legs and be pampered to.
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, fighting ring ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:08 pm

xxx
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, allegiances page ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:11 pm

Batstar: A large, maine-coon like solid black she-cat with orange/green sectoral heterochromia, various scars, a bob tail.
      Copperflame: An average sized long-furred ginger and white tabby she-cat with copper eyes.
      Frozengaze: A slender, average height seal rosette mink tabby with teal eyes.
      Nightrye: A small and chubby long-furred black smoke she-cat with yellow eyes.
      Tundrawhisper: N/A, concept.
      Sagecall: A large upper bodied long-haired silver spotted tabby with white spotting and stunning green eyes.
      Guard: N/A, concept.
      Aspencloud: A large and chubby long-furred point with white spotting, blue eyes, and scarring on his left shoulder.
      Daffodiltrot: An average sized, muscular long-furred black and white cat with lots of spots, and green eyes.
      Doeheart: An average sized skinny cream point she-cat with soft blue eyes.
      Hemlockdusk: N/A, concept.
      Squirrelpool: A small long-furred ginger tabby she-cat with vibrant gold eyes and a scar on the bridge of her nose.
      Mayflower: A slender average height flame point she-cat with soft blue eyes.
      Berrybreeze: N/A, concept.
      Philomena: A tall, slender tortoiseshell she-cat with white spotting and bright orange eyes.
      Boneblaze: A large and muscular long-furred ginger tabby she-cat with heavy white spotting and pale golden eyes.
      Otterhowl: An incredibly tall, slender long-furred blue sepia she-cat with mint green eyes.
      Commander 2: N/A, concept.
      Applesong: A maine coon built tortoiseshell she-cat with white spotting, a torn right ear, a massive neck scar, and mint green eyes.
      Elder: Concept
      Elder: Concept
      Bananablossom: A tall, muscular cream lynx point she-cat with deep ocean blue eyes.
      Rosewind: A short and pudgy seal point she-cat with a white front left paw and light blue eyes.
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, religion ]

Rivuletclan does not believe in Starclan. In fact, many of them are against such beliefs, and often stray away from other clans in order to avoid the inevitable discussions of Starclan affairs. Instead, Rivuletclan has strict beliefs; they believe that there is no such thing as pure good, but on the other end of the spectrum, there is no such thing as pure evil. They believe that both good and evil must exist together in order to ensure balance in the world and between all cats. This religion doesn't have a name, the cats of Rivuletclan just view it as the foundation of the world; the crafting.

The religion has two gods; Shivana and Mrithun, the gods of life and death respectfully. The two gods represent different things, with Shivana representing the "good" things, though not all things she aligns with are good. For example, she is against Starclan granting leaders 9 lives, as reincarnation to her is unnatural, and the deceased should be allowed to rest, even if they hold a place of leadership. Mrithun represents the "bad" things, such as the permission to kill, thieving, and encourages reincarnation [i.e.] twisting cats minds into thinking they'll get a second chance at life if they obey him. Both of the gods were illustrated to have flaws

While Rivuletclan cats believe that Shivana and Mrithun never actually roamed the earth and were instead bound to the heavens above, Shivana and Mrithun actually roamed the earth far prior to Rivuletclan's foundation. In fact, Shivana and Mrithun were once clan cats, several centuries ago when clans were just getting started and the fighting ring in the shambles of the two-leg city had just began to amp up. Life was viewed as sacred, so at the time, the fighting ring was taboo, and the two gods contributed to it in the shadows. However, a large war broke out among the lands, and thousands of cats were summoned to the plains of a battle field.

It is rumored in this battle, every cat known to roam the face of the earth perished at the paws of one another; all except Shivana and Mrithun, the two survivors of the opposite sides. The two battled for hours, striking one another until their pelts were stained scarlet and the two were on the verge of death. After hours of futile fighting, the two stopped the match, and collapsed beside one another, and on the verge of unconsciousness, pondered the beliefs of cats. The two discussed various things; how vulnerable and easily manipulated the cats were into battle. This battle had left the world unbalanced; and the two crafted a plan to restore balance to the broken land.

Soon after the battle, populations of cats began to pop up. Shivana and Mrithun manipulated these cats, urging them to try striking them down, claiming that they alone were immortal. They won each of their battles of course, and eventually, they had convinced a large portion of the cats in the world that they were the gods, with Shivana being the "good" god, and Mrithun being the "bad" god. Tributes were scattered throughout the land to these two gods, until cats began catching onto their ruse.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/quote]
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, concepts ]

1. Tundrawhisper - A large gray long-furred tom with american curl ears, golden eyes, and various scarring.
2. Rowanmist - A cinnamon she-cat, preferably a point with light blue, almost gray eyes.
3. Wisteriagleam - A long-furred solid white she-cat with light blue eyes, and a scar over her left eye.
4. Brokenlight - A short-furred dark brown [black looking] tabby she-cat with yellow eyes, has a scar on her stomach.
5. Yewstorm - A long-furred cream smoke she-cat with deep copper eyes.
6. Hemlockdusk - Not any specific colors, preferably lilac?
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me