▐ Staff Dog Resource Guide▐

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

▐ Staff Dog Resource Guide▐

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:22 am

⇐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇒

Welcome to the

Staff Dog Resource Guide!

—Please note this guide has a LOT of images, text, and hyperlinks.
Also, this guide’s format may look odd on a phone screen—

Introduction:

xxThis guide has been made to host as a convenient place to share information relating to Chickensmoothie Multistaff Litter dogs! The Staff Litter Discussion threads have a lot of fun conversation, witty banter, and past-hinting... but if you’re someone who just wants to find info on specific Staff Dogs, it can get a little hectic sorting through all the posts. Staff dog backstory, inspiration, names, and fun tips and facts, that are given by the artists of staff dogs can be found here. However, not every dog has special information. Some staff prefer for the users to imagine purpose and names for their dogs. But if the artist has given information on their dogs, this is the place to find it easily.

xxThis guide mainly focuses on ‘official’ information given about Staff Litter dogs by their very own staff artists. This includes names, stories, poems, art and other relating information. Fanart and stories/theories provided by users other than a dog’s specific artist is not really largely focused on here; however if this infomation exists, it can be found on the yearly Staff Litter Discussion Threads (which you can find in the next post). Here, we will give special attention to the staff and their unique perspective on their own Staff Litter creations!

Rules:

● All site rules apply! See them here.

● No spamming; this is a place to discuss information regarding Multistaff pets, and conversations regarding this guide in specific. No posting “bookmarking” or similar, use the bookmark function at the bottom of this page in order to bookmark.

● Feel free to openly discuss any presented ideas/information relating to the staff dogs or their respective artists! It would be great to hear about if anything here inspired you, felt relatable, reminded you of something else, etc as long as it pertains to staff dog(s)! Show the staff dog artists some love if you feel like sharing! :)

Please contribute any missing information by PM’ing me with links etc, or by replying in this thread.

● Constructive criticism is welcome; no rude comments.

● No mini-modding; posting that someone broke a rule is spam. Replying to broken rules is spam. Please, simply report any rule-breaking posts.

● If this thread ever needs to be remade after 900 pages, I will do so.

⇐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇒

Jump to Year:

2009 -·- 2010 -·- 2011 -·- 2012 -·- 2013
2014 -·- 2015 -·- 2016 -·- 2017 -·- 2018
2019 -·- 2020 -·- 2021 -·- 2022 -·- 2023

—•— Overall Multistaff Litter Information —•—

● We have had a Multistaff Litter every year since 2009. The Multistaff Litter was originally held in November for many years, but has since been moved to September. This is because having Halloween in October, the Multistaff Litter in November, and the Advent Calendar in December was too stressful on the staff. Moving it into September allows for the staff to better prepare for the incoming holidays.

● Anyone from the CS staff team can make a dog each year, or they can choose not to participate if they wish. General helpers do not make staff dogs.

● Staff have full creative freedom when making dogs; the only set theme is the color palette! Staff members are also free to use any color they wish for their dog's eyes. Staff team members pick color palettes and then vote on the most liked palette as a group to pick the colors each year!

● Staff Dogs are not put in the archives until their respective artist (staff member) choose to publicly claim them. Only the staff member who makes a dog can reveal which dog is theirs. Staff are not allowed to share who made which dog if it is not their own dog.

● Many Staff like to make it a fun game with CS users to have everyone guess which dog is theirs each year, and may provide puzzles, hints, and other entertaining ideas to lead everyone in the right direction! Some staff members like to provide names, stories, and other information about their dog(s), but it’s not required. Some staff prefer to keep it simple and let the community come up with that info on their own.

● There is not always a PPS Dog every year, and there can be more than one PPS dog each year! The staff members get to choose whether or not they want to make a PPS outcome. Some dogs skip a middle stage all together! Celozon has shared that according to past litters, single-stage PPS outcomes tend to grow near the end after most other adult outcomes are grown.

● Each staff member can pick the dates their dog grows, but it is not required. If they choose not to pick dates, there is a staff member who arranges all the grow dates for the dogs as a whole throughout the month(s). Some staff prefer not to choose so they can be surprised when dogs grow, just like the rest of the community!

● Some staff members collaborate and get advice on their dogs from other staff during the creation period; others are more reserved and keep their dog on the down low. Raire has also shared: "Some might have similar art styles or choose to do similar staff dogs, but we don't mimic somebody elses style."

● Staff dogs in each litter all have the same probability to show up when adopted. The staff dogs in each litter will usually all be around the same rarity, but there can be slight differences. Staff Litter outcomes never have splits.

● Line-art from a staff dog are sometimes used for other pet releases, but it is uncommon.

Please note this guide is not to be confused with the
“Guide to Staff Dogs by Artist”
thread which displays the staff dog artists with
all of their staff dogs together in one place. :)

Special Thank Yous:

Thank you to the CS staff for providing us with beautiful dogs each year!

Thank you to my close friends for assisting me in making this thread happen:
Brenton - Brad

And thank you to anyone who helps provide additional information for this guide! <3

Note to Staff Dog Artists:
If anyone would like information removed/changed/added,
please feel free to post here in the thread or PM me about it! :)

Last edited by Magen on Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:47 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quick References

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:23 am

Jump to Year:

2009 -·- 2010 -·- 2011 -·- 2012 -·- 2013
2014 -·- 2015 -·- 2016 -·- 2017 -·- 2018
2019 -·- 2020 -·- 2021 -·- 2022 -·- 2023

2009 ImageImage 2010
2011 ImageImage 2012
2013 ImageImage 2014
2015 ImageImage 2016
2017 ImageImage 2018
2019 ImageImage 2020
2021 ImageImage 2022
2023 ImageImage2024

Color Palette by Year

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Some staff members (both current or retired) have the ability to change their username whenever they wish, just like any other user. ^^ This can make staff dogs a little confusing. So hopefully this can be helpful to myself and anyone else. I've attempted to make a list of these changes; if anyone can help provide any corrections/information, that would be wonderful.

Ricorn >> ProphecyEcho
Cerru >> Merilin
Ocelot at Soul >> Orchid Sprig
sphynx >> Tragedae >> vvitch
Hoshiko >> Selcouth
Liddi >> Lacuna
Bentley >> Desmond
Graham >> Vhenan >> Agapetos >> Nihil
Endeavour >> Pandle
misneach >> bel racat
raey >> ary
Dysania >> milkshxke

Last edited by Magen on Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:47 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog's Linearts Used for Other Pets

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:24 am

Staff Dog's Linearts Used for Other Pets
It's somewhat uncommon, but not unheard of, for a staff member to use their own staff dog lines to make new pets for events and monthly releases. Here's some examples below. You'll notice that sometimes the lines are not replicated exactly and may have slight edits on them for newer releases. ^^

ImageImage
Leurai 2011 -------------------------- Leurai Dec 2011

Tyr 2011

Tyr 2012 Chinese New Year
ImageImage
ImageImage

Tyr 2014 Chinese New Year

Tyr 2012

Tyr Slumber Party Summer Event 2013
ImageImage
ImageImage

Tyr Valentine's 2015
ImageImage
Sorren Fey 2010

Sorren Fey September 2011
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Sorren Fey Valentine's 2011
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sorren Fey 2011 Christmas
ImageImage
Tyr 2010
ImageImage

Tyr 2014 Chinese New Year
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Solloby's 2012

Fae Mischief Summer Event 2019
ImageImageImage

Last edited by Magen on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2009

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:26 am

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

November Release
2009 Nov Pet Discussion Thread - Multistaffs Included

11 Staff Members Participated:
Compumon -●- equimagine -●- Fiery Gotah -●- Lawliet
Malk -●- Mausoleum -●- Moonflight -●- Selcouth
Shima.Luan -●- Sorren Fey -●- Vampiric

Moonflight designed the newborn this year.

Litters are in the same order as displayed in the Archives.

Artist:
equimagine
ImageImage
Name N/A

No information available at this time.
(Able to fill in some blanks?)

Artist:
Mausoleum
ImageImage
Unnamed

● Most users referred to this dog as the "mecha" or "mech" dog; to which Mausoleum said: "I dunno why it's called that U_U I didn't name it! I personally think it looks more like a gumball machine, what with the coin slot and the gears. That pink thing in the middle could be a gumball.

...but then there might be questions as to where the gum comes out."
    (source)

● User comment: "I thought that the pink thing could be part of the pup's heart..."
    "*looks at the pet* Yeah that was supposed to be the heart :3

Originally actually I had a design planned that had an anatomically correct skeleton, complete with guts, in the transparent part. This was rejected due to the fact that it looked a bit like someone's OC S:

But yeah, it was supposed to be like that, with the innards sorta preserved. u_u

*spouts random trivia*"
    (source)

Artist:
Shima.Luan
ImageImage
Name N/A

● This staff dog is commonly referred to as the "Shima Longtail"

Artist:
Moonflight
ImageImage
Unnamed

"I don't actually like the pup stage much, though. The adult is much better :3" (source)

"There's a secret message on my multi-staff adult, by the way. See if you can find it." (source)

Artist:
Lawliet
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Vampiric
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It's based on tattoo designs." (source)

Artist:
Fiery Gatoh
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Compumon
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Sorren Fey
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Selcouth
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Malk
ImageImage
Name N/A

● This dog is commonly referred to as the "Malk Mutant"

"It's not a clown face, but some of you guys are true about many things on my mutan. Do you now Raptor claws (a) ?" (source)

End of 2009 Staff Dogs

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

—•—•—•—•—

Continue Below to 2010 Staff Dogs

Last edited by Magen on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2010

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:27 am

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

November Release
2010 Nov Pet Discussion Thread - Multistaffs Included

13 Staff Members Participated:
Captain Kaycee -●- Compumon -●- equimagine
Fiery Gotah -●- Leurai -●- Malk
Moonflight -●- ProphecyEcho -●- Selcouth
Shadow -●- Sorren Fey -●- Tyr -●- Vampiric

Moonflight designed the newborn this year.

Artist:
Moonflight
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
ProphecyEcho
ImageImage
Name N/A

"...But watch the ears on that one. Hopefully you guys can spot what's with them when he grows. ^-^" (source)

"1 half and 1 floppy ear and the sweetest little smile I could think of doing. <3 And aparently chubby... O.o; Well, I guess like mother like daughter :lol:" (source)

Artist:
Tyr
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Fiery Gatoh
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Y'know, this is the first time I'm releasing a pet that I'm actually completely happy with xD Not that it compares with the other variations, of course ;)" (source)

● User comment: "Hm, I kinda wish none of them would've been a PPS... This makes it look like the last one is a speshul snowdinoflake. It's pretty cute though. xD"
    Fiery Gatoh: "I think that the fact that the last one is a PPS is just a coincidence; With the exception of the colours and species there weren't any rules regarding what we could do, and somebody else could have just as easily decided to make a PPS pup. I did play with the idea for a bit, but the design didn't translate well on to the pup lineart so I went with the normal adult instead."
    (source)

"Oh, and if anyone is interested, the design was inspired by many hours of playing MGS2 xD" (Metal Gear Solid 2) (source)

Artist:
Captain Kaycee
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I enjoy the adult version better. I totally rushed on the puppy D:" (source)

"Actually I never anticipated it to be space xD More of just a random design that I doodled. You guys actually thought of it being a star-theme xD" (source)

"God those wings were a pain for me x___x;
    I actually thought of just giving up on them simply because I had to redraw them over and over. I'm just glad I actually got them to stop looking fuzzy xD"
    (source)

Artist:
Leurai
ImageImage
Name N/A

"...it just looks kind of like a male to me (it's the perk ears, I think). ^_^ I think it'd be neat as a female, too!" (source)

";_; I can just see people giving him an emo wig when he grows up." (source)

Artist:
Compumon
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Keep an eye on that tail ohohoho

I mean what"
    (source)

Artist:
Vampiric
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Someone mentioned the fact I used a paler colour as the base, yes I was trying to add variety ^^;" (source)

"It's based on filigree designs. This was also my first meek attempt at editing the lines, as indicated by only a tiny hair edit. I was too nervous to edit and didn't want to be too crazy." (source)

Artist:
Selcouth
ImageImage
Name N/A

"That one would be mine~ The gems where fun to do- but since I only had a few colors to work with, they probably didn't turn out as nice as they would have, under different circumstances. ^^;
    I actually made another dog that I like better, but I'm planning on doing something else with it one day.|3" Eventually!"
    (source)

● User comment: "....*stares*.....Well! Someone had fun with the swirls brush xD!..."
    Selcouth: "Those are hand-drawn. :3
    -traditional and stubborn!-
    I honestly don't know if I like the puppy better, or the adult... I'll leave that up to you guys. ^^;"
    (source)

"See, this is why I do the adult first and then the puppy- usually my first attempts are the best, and consistency is not my strong point. |D" I often make the designs to fit the final stage, instead of the ones in-between, so it's no wonder that the other stages look odd.
    And confession of the day- I cannot draw straight lines. Without a ruler or focusing really, really hard on it, at least. So I make it up with swirls.
    I know I overuse them, and I'm sorry~ XD" I'll try not to, in the future.
    "
    (source)

Artist:
Malk
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Wow, I don't know how but this little pup have get away of my dreams :0 ! I think it came in reality with me whene I woke up X3
    I'm pretty sure it's not an angler fish dog (it growls when I say that) but rather a mermaid of the abysses.
    And it seems to really like the mutant dog I made last year ..."
    (source)

"Don't say it's an angler fish or it will bite me D:
    "Mermaid. A mermaid of the abysses" it's saying to my hear X3"
    (source)

Artist:
Shadow
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Sorren Fey
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I like it more as a pup though. x3;" (source)

Artist:
equimagine
Name N/A

End of 2010 Staff Dogs

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

—•—•—•—•—

Continue Below to 2011 Staff Dogs

Last edited by Magen on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2011

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:28 am

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

November Release
2011 Nov Pet Discussion Thread - Multistaffs Included

18 Staff Members Participated:
Atwood -●- Captain Kaycee -●- Clowesia -●- Coalchaser
Compumon -●- Fiery Gotah -●- Leurai
Moonflight -●- moonlily -●- ProphcyEcho -●- Satamoru
Selcouth -●- Shadow -●- Solloby -●- Sorren Fey
Tyr -●- Vampiric -●- Yulynh

Leurai designed the puppy for this year.

Artist:
moonlily
ImageImage
Name N/A

"This pup is very much a representation of the way I love to color. XD" (source)

"It's alright if you don't like the eyes. ^^ I know they will not be everyone's cup of tea. I hope, though, that when you see the adult, you'll find that they fit the design. ^^" (source)

Artist:
Shadow
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Coalchaser
ImageImage
Name N/A

"The wing mark on the shoulder is somewhat of a recurrent doodle, so it wound up on him somehow. :3" (source)

Artist:
Satamoru
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It's pure Unicorn(dog). The tail's based off the original style of unicorn(since I can't draw a horses tail to save my life OTL) and the front paws are just my poorly drawn hooves :'D

The story I thought up for this guy was he befriended a swarm of fairies, who were attracted to the fairy-like markings on his body. One day they decided to gift him with some of their magic, transforming him into a majestic unicorn(dog)"
    (source)

"...pretty much the entire time I was designing this pet it was female to me. But then as I was adding it's first mane(the one you see here is actually my second attempt, since the first mane covered it's face and hid a lot of the details so I dropped it), my mom said "that hair makes him look a bit feminine".

After my mom's comment I couldn't stop seeing it as a he xD;; But it can really be whatever gender you guys want ^___^"
    (source)

Artist:
ProphecyEcho
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Atwood
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I'm glad people like the pup - I really enjoyed drawing her and adding in little details here and there, and it was interesting to see people's guesses on her. :3 I've never really drawn to a pre-set palette before, so it was a new experience to work with a specific set of colours. ^^" (source)

Artist:
Yulynh
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Well well well... What do we have here? 8-) *Discord voice*

I saw good analysises through the thread, I didn't expect you would recognize my style so easily because I'm kinda new on this site (btw I've been official artist for 1 year)! And in a way, I'm kinda honored you thought my dog was made by Tyr or Malk, they always make amazing pets and I admire them!

So the crested dog is mine, yes. I first came to make a husky-like dog but I wasn't sure of it and thought it could be to repetitive because of my advent huskies from last year. And then I found on my computer an old lineart I made a couple of years ago : Crested dog! I like those dogs, they look so funny and rock'n'roll to me. :)

As people said I'm not a "fantasy" person, actually I don't like unreal things and so I never draw it (except MLP, but it's different to me '-'). So making a real breed dog for this litter was a big deal to me, furthermore the palette fits it very well and give to the "real" dog something unreal at the same time!
    It can be not that spectacular because the edits are not that strong, but since it's my first staff dog and I'm not very comfortable with the dog lineart I hesitated to do more edits. But next year I'm gonna rock the whole litter! :geek: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *diabolical laugh*"
    (source)

"It's a Chinese Crested dog, but I like the horse-look like on this breed, and their rock'n'roll hair style too! They have strong personality!" (source)

● User Question: "Why did you make Chinese Crested dogs as your staff dog ? :)"
    Yulynh: "Because I like this breed and I wanted to do something unique! :)"
    (source)

Artist:
Tyr
ImageImage
Name N/A

● User question: "Do I see a foo dog there :D?"
    Tyr: "Yep! You are correct! That's what I based it off of C:"
    (source)

Artist:
Moonflight
ImageImage
Name N/A

"(I like making them look like a series of sorts, hence the patterns and ear edit)" (source)

"'course now I have to figure out what to do with the tail(s) on next year's dog..." (source)

Artist:
Compumon
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Yup when I started drawing out the ear edits I thought it looked a bit like a jester's hat (??) as well, which influenced the markings a bit o; Saw a lot of people saying it looks like that Twi'lek alien too even though I know nothing about Star Wars heh, I agree the ears look similar though!" (source)

Artist:
Captain Kaycee
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I guess my dark side came out with this litter... ^^;" (source)

"I should say what I originally based him off of :3
    I wanted to make something with mole-like features, since moles have the long claws and whiskers. However, they are also blind and can't see, thus the white eyes. As for the rest of him, I made it more mutant-like as if he accidentally ended up in toxic waste or something to that nature XD (You guys can make up the story as to how he got so mutant ^^)"
    (source)

Artist:
Clowesia
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Satyr pup btw. .u." (source)

"And for people that think it's going to have a simple design when it grows....xD
    Let's just say its spots develope and mature<3
    I didn't do the "identical markings from 2nd stage to third" :p"
    (source)

"I intentionally made the pup rather boring. |D" (source)

Artist:
Solloby
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I love stars and moons and stuff <3" (source)

"Celestial is exactly what I was going for :)
    With a little bit of elven for the ears, a little bit of space cadet for the shoulders and a little bit of lantern for the tail ^.^
    I'm glad people worked out that the stars glow on dark backgrounds, that is half the fun!"
    (source)

"I should try to do more linework, I tend to make items rather than edit pets though, but this staff dog was very fun to make." (source)

● User comment: "I saw the stars in the background, and I turned the background black and she looked incredbly magical! Especially the glow of the lantern, and the patches that look florescent. Its lamost like she's in charge of space traffic. :lol:"
    Solloby: "I think puppy's a bit too small to be in charge of space traffic. You definitely wouldn't lose him though, I bet he loses every game of hide and seek! "
    (source)

Artist:
Leurai
ImageImage
Name N/A

"...while it is supposed to be a rat, I have no problem with people calling them possums, it's the fun of the game. :)" (source)

Artist:
Fiery Gatoh
ImageImage
Name N/A

"...for the record, those were supposed to be viewed as an eyelash marking, not actual eyelashes ;)" (source)

Artist:
Sorren Fey
Name N/A

"Those who are sad that it is a PPS and those who said "so many line edits, no wonder she didn't make an adult outcome": I started with the adult. I didn't shade it or anything; I started with the pup right away after I finished the lineart. And when I put them side by side I was like Y U NO LOOK AS GOOD AS PUP??! D; I'm not as pleased with the adult so I decided to let it stay as pup and be more pretty forever. xD" (source)

Artist:
Selcouth
Name N/A

"I was hesitant to go with this design motif for that very reason, but it honestly wasn't based off of Homestuck. The horns are there because, well, I like horns. :| I'd made several lineart edits to choose from, and decoded that the other two were better suited for another event. I hadn't even begun to think of a theme at the time- actually, my first idea was to do the zodaic signs as the actual constellations, and see if anyone could spot them. But that turned out to be too much work and I have been on a very narrow time strain these past few months.

It's true that I like Homestuck, but I wouldn't base anything for the site around it. ._.; The colour pallet was reminiscent of stars and the sky, but I didn't want to do anything I had already done before, thus the signs. And the planetary signs actually came first- the zodiac were thrown in because the tail looked bare. Like I said, I was sort of hesitant about it- but then I decided why not? It's not a reference anymore than the actual zodiac dogs are; which is to say, not at all. :| If people want to see them like that, though, then sure! It's fine with me, I suppose. You can see them however you like. I'm just saying that no, it's got nothing to do with Homestuck.

Anyway~ It jumps straight to the adult stage because soon after I finished it, my Grandfather fell deathly ill and we had to go across the country to visit him. Somewhere between packing, traveling, staying in a hotel and eventually arriving, I apparently lost my tablet pen. I make the adults first, because my first attempts tend to yield better quality designs, so I was unable to make the puppy version. :c Sorry about that."
    (source)

"I imagine the markings to continue around the side, only it bends so you can't see them. I tried sneaking in Capricorn at the base of the tail, but that didn't really work. ^^; The signs on its forelegs are planetary signs.
    And the snitch-like thing... I started putting those on pets a few years ago, and it's somehow evolved into a calling card of sorts. It's not really a snitch- it's more like a stylized pair of wings than anything else- but I like that comparison. :3"
    (source)

"No, I couldn't quite fit Pluto in! The signs are Luna {the moon}, Mercury, Venus, Sol {sun}, and Mars. Then I ran out of room. |D
    On the back leg there are Vesta, Ceres, Jupiter, Chiron, and the very top of Saturn. And the thing on its head is just a dot or star- not a sign or anything. c:"
    (source)

Artist:
Vampiric
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I really wanted to do something different this year. The idea around the Demon dog was that of being an efficient hunter, being able to fly, swim and to catch prey (even with the tail!), with very light limbs and swim/flight manoeuverability using the leg wings.The skull on its head bing a prize from a very large prey :) I'm glad so many people like it." (source)

End of 2011 Staff Dogs

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

—•—•—•—•—

Continue Below to 2012 Staff Dogs

Last edited by Magen on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2012

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:29 am

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

November Release
2012 Nov Pet Discussion Thread - Multistaffs Included

23 Staff Members Participated:
Bernouli -●- Captain Kaycee -●- Clowesia -●- Drizzle
Fiery Gatoh -●- Hekomi -●- Leurai -●- Moonflight
moonlily -●- Orchid Sprig -●- PitchBlack -●- Pluma
ProphecyEcho -●- Satamoru -●- Selcouth -●- Shadow
Solloby -●- Sorren Fey -●- sphynx -●- Spotty
Tiikeria -●- Tyr -●- Vampiric

Leurai designed the puppy for this year.

Artist:
PitchBlack
ImageImage
Name N/A

"My first staff dog, I loved all things fluffy and thought it would be fun to do line edits since those were the more popular staff dogs at the time. Seemed too plain with just husky markings so I added in those spots/ circles and that’s how he stayed." (source)

Artist:
Hekomi
ImageImage
Name N/A

"If my staff pup had a personality it would not get along with my fursona, Zanzibar at all. x] That's based on appearance." (source) -- (and thier example)

"Don't mind me, just listening to an obscure band no one else knows of." (source)

Artist:
Tiikeria
ImageImage
Name N/A

"..."The Wanderer" as moonlily so aptly referred to it as, is mine..." (source)

"I guess I was just going for a sleek version of the dog lines, since it seemed we had never really had a really sleek dog. The original idea was for him to be some kind of elemental wizard, but, I liked him best before the "magic" was added, so, I figured I would just go with a weary traveller/warrior.

And for whoever mentioned Avatar: The Last Airbender, I just want you to know...I have seen one episode of that show in my life. XD"
    (source)

Artist:
Orchid Sprig
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I used the three-tail line art, but I think I only ended up using two of the tails." (source)

"The dot pattern is the work of my OCD. xD I wanted to do a pattern with dots just because I love how it looks, but I went in without a plan. As I started putting trails, I'd look at it and say 'Well, over here has too many and here isn't enough,' or 'This is completely off, it needs to be redone.' I wanted to use the browns somewhere, and then I had the inspiration to do socks on the forelegs. They looked out of place, so I added the tail band. The moon on the forehead was really the only 'planned' part of this dog. I love crescent moons on things, so I wanted it somewhere. Since I added a moon and the neck looked bare, I added a star necklace with it. My dog is really just chance and personal taste. xD The fluffy tail is because I almost did a 3-tailed dog, but I also was thinking about trying to do an edit. Then I realized I could use preexisting lines to make an edit, and that is how that happened.

TL;DR - It is totally a random design x3"
    (source)

Artist:
Clowesia
ImageImage
" CEPHALODOG "

"And if you guys will notice, it has too many tentacles to be either a squid or octopus, so I simply call it
    CEPHALODOG"
    (source)

"It's all about the eyes, baby." (source)

"It's actually all about the pupil, as you can see it has a horizontal pupil, just like a lot of cephalopods." (source)

"I'm also sorry if it creeps a few of you out, that was my intention, haha. As for the pout and angry look, this doggy was originally going to be a tentacled tsundere schoolgirl! ;O But I ditched those edits in favour of a simple, clean cephalodog! You might think it has a lot of edits, but it only has neccessary ones.

And no, it wasn't inspired by anything mythological, I just love tentacles!"
    (source)

Artist:
Fiery Gatoh
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Shadow
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Pluma
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It was not meant to look like a specific animal, like a deer, jackalope, donkey or whatever. It was my plan at first to make a deer out of it, but I didn't felt my art skill was good enough to pull it off. Kinda like the Gryphon lines. I had big trouble making hooves too that looked good, so I only gave it some deer features, as the antlers for example.
    Then I started going more for a "Forest Spirit" kinda theme. Therefore not making it look like a specific animal. It was fun to see all your guesses on what it was though :lol:
    And about all the details on it, some sees an unnecessary for it... I can agree. I'm simply just a sucker for details, that's all, haha xD"
    (source)

Artist:
Solloby
ImageImage
Name N/A

"My staff dog was inspired by a dragonfly :)" (source)

Artist:
Captain Kaycee
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I was watching Dances With Wolves while working on the adult stage, so I had a lot of influence from the culture that was in it ^^" (source)

"I was originally going to add a scarf to the pup, but decided against it because this was a better surprise XD
    Glad that everyone likes mine! That was my first official time making clothing on a pet... XD <3"
    (source)

"Umm... truthfully I didn't want to make the shoulder bare so I put a few lines on it and called it good xD It was originally supposed to be a tree, but I failed and then called it lines. |D So umm... sure, let's call it cracked ice... XDDD" (source)

Artist:
sphynx
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
ProphecyEcho
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I had decided to go all out with edits this year so I was hoping I wouldn't disappoint those who liked the simplicity of my other Staff dogs.
    And no, everything doesn't need to be inspired by something. A normal winged dog with a long tail (and a mowhawk for funzies) is all it is. So to those who were expecting a squirrel, skunk, or a pegasus (though, I have to admit, I'm not seeing the winged horse :/ ), I'm sorry. He's either begging for a treat or getting ready to fly, take your pick. XD"
    (source)

Last edited by Magen on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2012 Cont.

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 am

2012 Continued

Artist:
Moonflight
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist:
Spotty
ImageImage
Name N/A

● Spotty's dog is based off a hyena. (source)

Artist:
moonlily
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I was actually expecting everyone to immediately guess this puppy was mine as soon as it grew, because I didn't realize until AFTER I completely finished the pup that I did swirlies down the back two years in a row. >.>

BUT, many many cookies to those of you who were guessing that this dog was inspired by the saluki breed! The flowers, though, are not moonlilies, or were not intended to be. They were inspired by cherry blossoms instead. And also, I'm right there hating on the CS tag with you guys. XD You've NO IDEA how many times that thing was moved around. XD But trust me, it's best where it is.

So, if there's a theme to my staff dogs, you could consider last year's dog to represent the element of light, or hope; and this year's dog to represent the element of life, or faith, take your pick. ^-^ I've always loved the idea of elemental magic, so I suppose that's what is consistent between these two. ^-^"
    (source)

Artist:
Tyr
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Thanks guys ^^ This gryphon (not hippogryph!) is indeed my staff dog :)" (source)

"I admit, I tend to favor smaller beaks rather than big honking ones because my old persona was a gryphon with a smaller beak. But the great thing is that for those of you who prefer the big beaks can use the gryphon beak from the store set :) I don't take gryphons seriously, which is why it doesn't need a serious face. Deep down, those "burds" are big fluffy playthings. (and if you want serious gryphons, there are eye and expression lids for that! That's why I pretty much didn't edit the eyes)" (source)

Artist:
Satamoru
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I'm glad to see a (mostly) positive reception of this dog! I understand the ear+horn combo can be kind of confusing to a lot of folks. A user commented earlier that there should be some more rips in the ear, and y'know, I didn't even think about that but now that it's been pointed out that makes a lot of sense!

Especially given how fragile the webbing is, there should be at least some scarring around the area where the horns poked through. Feel kind of silly for not taking that into consideration >3<; Times like these are what makes me wish we had some users who could poke at our dogs before release and point out those kinds of little details!
    Like the fact that there's a small bit at the top of the tail where the coloring went out of the line /cry

For some background on the ear+horn idea, it was actually kind of inspired by a really, really old character of mine, named Evertren(warning: old art is old!) I've always been fond of the idea, and wanted to re-use it since this character sort of fell into a hole of forgotten characters from whence he shall never return."
    (source)

Artist:
Selcouth
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Alright, so this one's mine.
    And no, before anyone asks, it was not inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia. Or Anastasia. Or The Golden Compass, Game of Thrones, or any other wintery show, game, movie, ____ you can think of. |3"
    The only things that served as "inspiration" were the colour pallet, [Thranduil's crown] and the fact that I live in a very cold, snowy place. And that I like elves and royalty.

So if you want to link a movie or book to it, Tolkien's works would be the place to look? But it's not based off of any story or person in particular; he's just a king in the snow. Or queen, if you prefer. c:"
    (source)

Artist:
Sorren Fey
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Ha ha, I wasnt expecting people to freak out so much about the moth dog. ^.^;
    As someone who is afraid of most insects and spiders I didn't think a cartoonified moth dog hybrid could actually make someone feel uncomfortable and I'm sorry for that because that wasn't my intention.

How fortunate we all are to have so many masks and other items to put on that face. 8D
    I guess the moth pup will share poor Leo's destiny. *pats*

Whoever mentioned Luna moth was right. I used that one and the 'poodle' aka silk moth as inspirations. :)
    The wings are my favorite part about that dog so I 'm happy most people like those at least. xD"
    (source)

Artist:
Leurai
Name N/A

"It's just a fat, happy dog. ^__^;; no tricks, no secret theme. It is what it is." (source)

Artist:
Drizzle
ImageImage
Name N/A

● User comment: "Okay, I really need to express my adoration for this dog.
    I remember back before Drizzle was part of the staff and she had this character design shop which I really wanted to order from, because everything was so intricate and colourful and gorgeous. This pet brings me back to that time and reminds me of the fact that she is an awesome artist with a really great eye for aesthetically pleasing designs. Her use of the set colours is really effective and the swirls are super pretty. I don't really rave often about pets but man, so much love. <3"
    "Exactly where the inspiration came from. XD I'm surprised anyone even remembers that shop. <333"
    (source)

Artist:
Vampiric
ImageImage
Name N/A

"The eyes are more.. 'ethereal' and 'essencey' than dead, considering it's adult stage it doesn't really fit the description 'dead' too well... " (source)

"I suppose I always imagined her as some sort of fallen/sealed archangel, hence the runed cuffs. A sad doggo. Clearly learning how to do wings right here, coulda been better." (source)

Artist:
Bernouli
ImageImage
Name N/A

● Bernouli confirms their pup's name is Count White-Toes the 2nd and their ghostly friend is named Blu. (source)

"You should name it Ignis Fatuus, or Foolish fire. That would be adorable." (source)

"I just like Japanese style ghosts/spirits, I guess. The color blue in the palette was perfect for it. xD" (source)

"Surprise, I'm a huge fan of Kuroshitsuji. ..Can you tell?" (source)

"Just the hat was inspired by that exact outfit that Ciel wears. :lol:

I love that icon, Imperishable. :)"
    (source)

"The ghost's face looks like this (pic)
    I just noticed, and it really wasn't intentional, lol."
    (source: see pic here)

● User comment: "Ghost has a face? What?!"
    "Just tilt your screen back. I made it hard to see on purpose and it was originally going to be even harder, but I darkened it bit last minute"
    (source: see pic here)

End of 2012 Staff Dogs

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

—•—•—•—•—

Continue Below to 2013 Staff Dogs

Last edited by Magen on Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2013

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:31 am

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

September Release
2013 Nov Pet Discussion Thread - Multistaffs Included

32 Staff Members Participated:
Bernouli -●- bibz -●- Briar Rose -●- Chia -●- Cloudsong
Coalchaser -●- DoctorDraca -●- Drizzle -●- Hekomi -●- Jadgehost
Metallic Dragon -●- Orchid Sprig -●- Pandle -●- PitchBlack -●- Pluma
ProphecyEcho -●- Saikiyo -●- Satamoru -●- Shadow -●- Solloby
Sorren Fey -●- SoulWings -●- sphynx -●- Spotty -●- TheCalicoTabby -●- Tyr
Vampiric -●- Verdana -●- Yağmur -●- Yulynh -●- Atwood -●- Fiery Gotah

Orchid Sprig designed the puppy for this year.

Artist
Atwood
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist
Orchid Sprig
ImageImage
Name N/A

"The lines on the back were supposed to be more like tiger stripes, but I enjoy seeing what you guys thought they were too" (source)

"Funny story though. I was stuck for inspiration with this palette. So I minimized all my windows and was trying to think of how to get inspiration. I tried googling stuff; I tried poking around tumblr. Then, I realized my desktop was what I wanted to do. Tigers. The wings were just for fun and to balance out the huge tail. x3" (source)

Artist
Pandle
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It was based off the idea that what we see in the mirror isn't always what's really there." (source)

● DoctorDraca comment: "It's more about symbolism, really. The dog had these cracks in it. Cracks in a mirror. Flaws we see when looking at ourselves.
    Yet the adult dog has inverted colours, which could mean that either it changed so much, or that the flaws have overcome the positive sides because of a long life of doubts and fears. Because afterall, growing up is filled with doubts and fears, while you never have too much to worry about as a child. It's almost like a story, really. In my opinion, anyway."
    Pandle: "The dog is meant to be symbolic of the misrepresentation we see in mirrors (as Doctor Draca explained so splendidly) , or even looking at other people.
    What you see on the outside is no reflection of what's on the inside. Mental health awareness in particular is a great example; someone can appear to be perfectly healthy and happy, but inside their world might be falling pieces. This is what the cracks are meant to represent in a way. Alternatively, they can represent the cracks we sometimes show under stress/pressure. Even if you don't suffer from a mental health issue there are times in your life when you feel fit to burst and you just can't control all your emotions. The white pup isn't specific to innocence or "goodness", it's just the idea of a beginning with the thin black cracks symbolising the imperfections we carry.

The adult is inverted because I've found i've got a whole lot more imperfections now than I did when I was younger, but even so the white cracks on the dog show that I've not completely changed and there's still that old me there. We all grow up except peter pan, lucky thing and we all change, but we don't lose who we were before, we just add onto it and become complex and complicated. I hope that sort of helps anyone who was confused. Like I said, you're welcome to whatever interpretations you like of it, this was just the thinking behind it whilst I made it c:"
    (source)

Artist
Spotty
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I don't really have anything to say about it except that there are many pets like it, but this one is mine." (source)

Artist
Verdana
ImageImage
" Todd "

● Verdana confirms their pup's name is Todd. (source)

"I decided to make a sort of forest gnome, and... Todd happened. I hope you enjoy my grouchy little man, even though he's not pretty ^^'" (source)

Artist
Yağmur
ImageImage
Name N/A

"If you are so interested to know I'll tell you about her. When I first started I didn't really know what to do. I didn't even like the palette. I just threw in line edits like the hair and wings and when I got around to the design I tried drawing white roses. I found that I liked the roses so I kept it. The wings weren't based on anything at all." (source)

Artist
Cloudsong
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Honestly, my dog was based on a camo design. Other than that, it was pretty random I'd say. Most of my designs have a star on them somewhere, so this wasn't any exception, I guess XD. But unlike some of the other designs coming out this year, mine didn't have a specific creature/design I was trying to mimic ^^ I'm not good enough of an artist to pull off a complicated design/lineart edits! XD" (source)

Artist
Fiery Gatoh
ImageImage
Name N/A

"My darling has a small secret to hide
    He isn't pretty and she isn't wise
    Free by nature, with a calm sea breeze
    And not without frost imparity"
    (source)

Artist
Solloby
ImageImage
Name N/A

"For the armoured dog, you can decide what he really is underneath the armour.

Are the horns part of the mask, or part of his body? Did they grow or are they implants?
    Is his helmet shooshing his face, is he a boxer, genetically enhanced, or a cyborg that's had some or all of his head altered?
    Are his eyes still green behind the visor, did they change colour or are they replaced with optical implants?
    What kind of battle is he geared up for? Does he live in some sort of fantasy sci-fi world?"
    (source)

Artist
Hekomi
ImageImage
Name N/A

"She's actually Roman, not Greek. She has Oak Leaves on her body, and is holding the clipeus virtutis. I modified it to say:
    "TPQC
    IMPCAES
    COSIII" cookies if you can figure out what that means/says

She is sort of the embodiment in my mind of Athena Nike, or winged victory. Unfortunately I'm pretty rubbish at drawing wings. ^^ I liked the pup much better than the adult, but it was fun to create something that tied into my life. As a Classical studies major with a huge love of Roman culture and history it felt only natural for me to make a dog that spoke to that part of my world.

I'm glad to see you guys like her! You are welcome to continue referring to her as being Greek, though she was inspired by the Romans. ^^;"
    (source)

● User comment: "This is tough, but I'm going to guess:

CLIPEUS VIRTUTIS= golden shield of virtue
    TPQC= Tess Populus Que Chickensmoothian= Tess and the people of Chicken Smoothie
    IMPCAES= Imp Caesari= Julius Caesar
    COSIII= the 3rd consolate

So this is an award bestowed by TPQC..... not really sure what the rest means.... do I get half a cookie?"
    "That's pretty close, as close as I think anyone will get! -showers in cookies-"
    (source)

Artist
PitchBlack
ImageImage
Name N/A

"At first I was going with a Doberman, and I still consider it a dobie, but I kind of wanted him to have a large body with a smaller head of sorts. Kind of like a mix between a rottweiler and a doberman, because those two breeds are two of my favorite dog breeds. I guess I kind of like my pets to be a little raw, I feel like it just gives them a little more character. So anywho, I am happy many of you enjoy him, I know I surely do <3" (source)

"I insisted I do heavy line edits because I wanted to have a unique pet even though I am not the best artist..." (source)

Artist
Yulynh
ImageImage
Name N/A

"So I will give a little story about my pup, not an actual hint though. It's a bit inspired by a very very very old character I had when I was a child (I changed the colours to fit the palette or the litter), but I don't have a single pic of it on the internet so it won't really help you." (source)

"And my childhood OC that inspired me : (pic)" (source)

Artist
Jadeghost
ImageImage
Name N/A

"To be honest I really struggled with the glow effect, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out in the end! " (source)

● Jadeghost potentially used some characters here for inspiration; see link. (source)

Artist
Coalchaser
ImageImage
Name N/A

"He was somewhat inspired by emerald tree boas, although not directly based on them." (source)

Artist
Shadow
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist
TheCalicoTabby
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Oh, and about the wing--I did try doing a more anatomically correct one, but it just didn't look right. It just seemed too stiff. So I tried drawing smoother ones, and eventually came up with that! I know it doesn't make much sense if you think about it too much, but I think it looked better overall. x3" (source)

Last edited by Magen on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Dog Resource Guide: 2013 Cont.

Postby Magen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:32 am

2013 Continued

Artist
Sorren Fey
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It's pretty obvious but my dog is indeed inspired by Asian culture, mostly geisha; although it's not accurate.

Some members mentioned that they are bothered by the size of the dog and I must admit that I'm, too. I don't like pets that are overly huge, floating or just have unnecessary space around them. I have been struggling with an idea for my staff pet that I was equally happy and annoyed when I finally came up with this. But I guess you have to get over your own peeves sometimes. I don't think the concept of a painted-but-somehow-alive tree would have been as good if it was squeezed into a smaller canvas.

The tree is supposed to be an ink painting that comes alive. It's left for you to interpret if the tree grew with the dog or if her talents just ripened with her age and she was able to redraw a more impressive tree. ;)"
    (source)

Artist
SoulWings
ImageImage
Name N/A

"CANIS. he doesn't have a directly defined animal under that tree, but he is definitely not a cat. if he was a cat, his nose would be a lot shorter.

and just because they ar stripes doesn't mean i was going for tiger anything... i just like stripes"
    (source)

Artist
Chia
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist
DoctorDraca
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist
ProphecyEcho
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Because of that, I'll reward you with a little tidbit... I love how my pup's paws came out. I just want to tickle them and see them spread <3" (source)

"mine is the stoic little dragon. <3" (source)

Artist
Metallic Dragon
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Tis an animal! Has elements of more than one animal though c:" (source)

"In all honesty, I was just doodling when I made it. I like making things with funky ears(see my random oekaki stuff) and I decided to toss that mask on there because it was cute :3 But there wasn't any real specific inspiration, I tend to just toss stuff together until I get something I like" (source)

"(sorry his eyes are a bit unsettling, I've always had a thing for the sweet, yet frightening)" (source)

Artist
Tyr
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I was trying to stick with the mythical theme and went for a sort of dryad-type dog (it doesn't mind if you call it an Ent!). Since last year's gryphon was a challenge to dress up, I wanted to make something fun to decorate ^^" (source)

Artist
Vampiric
ImageImage
" Cadet "

● Vampiric has nicknamed this dog 'Jupiter', or 'Cadet.' (source)

"-Smirks- I guess i'll explain a bit, since some folks seem interested. And this is the entire admission because hey.. archives won't lie.

It is meant to be a space cadet of sorts, he/she ''graduates'' from pup stage to adult stage, earning their armour. It is a little bit of a drastic leap in design but it's because of the idea behind it. In previous years I did not do a lot of huge jumps in design surprise, so this was a nice change I think. Sorry that some of you will miss the pup, but there's no stopping you drawing it right ;x ? It will be in the archives for all eternity!

Also, it has no relation to any existing military force, I simply put a beret on because it seemed like something a cadet wears, and green is just the colour it is because I had a limited palette xD It could have been any colour with any palette we ended up on. And kudos and cookies to the person who spotted the '4' on the shoulder, I snuck a Jupiter symbol in there :) It's my nickname for the dog besides 'space cadet' xD (And don't worry, it won't suffocate in space, I left the mouthguard piece off the helmet so you can see it's pretty muzzle <3 No graduate of cadet school would go into space to suffocate willingly :U !)

But just looking at the comparison to the android dogs, yeesh! I have definitely improved on my armour, ahahaha.... swt......;;"
    (source)

Artist
bibz
ImageImage
Name N/A

"I was trying to make something with small folk accents, that's why she had a folkish flower "tattoo" on her back, it reminded me embroidery, so I added a needle and thread and decided she will be a tailor. Folk-punk tailor. She got name T. Fanny-Taylor F. Tailor. However needle, thread and that flower didn't look good together, everything was overloaded and she ended up more simple.
    The scissors on the puppy are just remains of the idea above. I've seen few stories from your childhood when you cut off your hair and yes, this was my inspiration too [I've never done this, but my brother lost his angelic curls when he was 3]. In my head she lost this braid when she was trying to sew first time. Plus, puppy without scissors looked empty to me.
    And yeah, she is like a growing up teenager!"
    (source)

"Her mum didn't agree on three earnings, but she pierced herself anyway when when she grew up.
    Eh, teenagers. D:"
    (source)

Artist
Briar Rose
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Honestly, I don't mind if people don't like the teeth or not. It doesn't hurt my feelings if you don't like them. :lol:

Squirrels have front teeth that often stick out. And since this was my staff pet, I chose to include them. "
    (source)

Artist
Satamoru
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Well, both the wings and the tail are based off a Firefly.

Thus the two segments of wings x3 And the weird tail."
    (source)

Artist
Drizzle
ImageImage
Name N/A

"Swiggety swalkyrie, this is my valkyrie! 8D
    Yes, it is a wing."
    (source)

Artist
sphynx
ImageImage
Name N/A

Artist
Bernouli
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It's supposed to be a Wind Elemental fox spirit" (source)

"I was going for.. an Okami feel, lol" (source)

Artist
Pluma
ImageImage
Name N/A

"ACTUALLY... My name is based on the name of my fursona, Pluma :3 since she got a lot of feather marks in her fur and also wear several feathers as accessories. Got nothing to do with birdies xD" (source)

"le Peacock is miiiiiine I admit it |D." (source)

Artist
Saikiyo
ImageImage
Name N/A

"It was actually those 2 masks..." (xx) "...that got me into plague doctors. :) The pup is kind of a thanks to CS for introducing me to them. ^^" (source)

End of 2013 Staff Dogs

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

—•—•—•—•—

Continue to Next Page to 2014 Staff Dogs

Last edited by Magen on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me