Freeway's Art Shop! [CLOSED]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Should I Add Reference Sheets to Commission Options? Examples Here: Click

Yeah
71%
Maybe
29%
Nah
No votes

Total votes : 7

Freeway's Art Shop! [CLOSED]

Postby Freeway » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:19 am

Heya, welcome to my shop! Looking to commission me or are simply curious about what I have to offer? Read on to find out more about my shop!

The rules for buying from my art shop are simple:
1. Be respectful!
2. No spamming.
3. Please send your payment once your order is placed and I will get you up on the waiting list in the next post. Once the art is completed and given, refunds are not allowed under most circumstances. Please message me about refunds if you need to.
4. Tying in to rule 3 - I will not start a commission until payment is given under most circumstances. This is to ensure that I'm getting something in return for my work.
5. Expect up to 2 weeks of a wait at times. I got school to worry about among other things. I'll try to be as efficient as possible though nonetheless!
6. Have requests that don't quite fit the brackets? Just message me and we can haggle a price.

Let's get on to what I'm offering and what the prices are. Here in this shop, I am currently offering digital art. Traditional and Pixel art will be added once again to this thread in a little while once I figure out pricing and place more examples on my website - so keep a lookout!

I offer a variation of commission types, between colored and not colored, headshot/half body/fullbody, and the optional inclusion of backgrounds! I also offer a sort of chibi style further near the bottom.

Simply navigate your way through the various commission types I offer, fill out the form at the bottom of the post, and send out your payment! (And don't be afraid to PM me with any questions/concerns you may have!)

I roughly go by the following pricing system:
1 C$ = 1 Wishlist Item = 1 2020 Rare = 2 Uncommons (ANY DATE) = 6 FR Gems = 1000 FR Treasure = 100 DA Points

Digital Commission Options
Heads up: my style is a general sketchy one!

Headshot (Sketch)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 3 C$ OR 3 Wishlist Items OR 2 2020 Rares OR 6 Uncommons OR 18 FR Gems OR 3000 FR Treasure OR 300 DA Points

Headshot (Colored)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 6 C$ OR 6 Wishlist Items OR 2 2018 Rares OR 12 Uncommons OR 36 FR Gems OR 6000 FR Treasure OR 600 DA Points

Waist Up (Sketch)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 6 C$ OR 6 Wishlist Items OR 2 2018 Rares OR 12 Uncommons OR 36 FR Gems OR 6000 FR Treasure OR 600 DA Points

Waist Up (Colored)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 8 C$ OR 8 Wishlist Items OR 2 2016 Rares OR 16 Uncommons OR 48 FR Gems OR 8000 FR Treasure or 800 DA Points

Fullbody (Sketch)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 11 C$ OR 11 Wishlist Items OR 3 2014 Rares OR 22 Uncommons OR 66 FR Gems OR 11000 FR Treasure OR 1100 DA Points

Fullbody (Colored)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 14 C$ OR 14 Wishlist Items OR 3 2013 Rares OR 28 Uncommons OR 84 FR Gems OR 14000 FR Treasure OR 1400 DA Points

Chibi Headshot (Sketch)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 2 C$ OR 2 Wishlist Items OR 1 2020 Rare OR 4 Uncommons OR 12 FR Gems OR 2000 FR Treasure OR 200 DA Points

Chibi Headshot (Colored)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 4 C$ OR 4 Wishlist Items OR 2 2019 Rares OR 8 Uncommons OR 24 FR Gems OR 4000 FR Treasure OR 400 DA Points

Chibi Fullbody (Sketch)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 7 C$ OR 7 Wishlist Items OR 2 2017 Rares OR 14 Uncommons OR 42 FR Gems OR 7000 FR Treasure OR 700 DA Points

Chibi Fullbody (Colored)
(Examples Here!)
Price: 10 C$ OR 10 Wishlist Items OR 2 2014 Rares OR 20 Uncommons OR 60 FR Gems OR 10000 FR Treasure OR 1000 DA Points

More art examples of mine can be found on my ToyHouse and Instagram.

More complex backgrounds and props (Example Here, Example Here) cost 2 C$ extra (Or the conversions of that). Default backgrounds are slightly gradient solid colors (Example Here, Example Here.

If you want more than one character drawn in the same image, payment costs 3 C$ extra (Or the conversions of that) per character added.

Interested in buying something? Fill out the form below!

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to place an order![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of Commission You'd Like:[/b]
[b]Reference to Character You Want Drawn:[/b]
[b]Payment Type You are Using:[/b]
[b]Any Complex Backgrounds or Props? (If yes, please review payments and specify your requests):[/b]
[b]If you are ordering a sketch, would you like your sketch Greyscale or a Color (specify which singular color)?:[/b]
[b]Any Other Specific Requests? (Posing, Expression, Etc.):[/b]
Last edited by Freeway on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:45 am, edited 38 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

>>> Check out this awesome artist!!
Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Waiting List

Postby Freeway » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:21 am

I take up to five requests at a time! Marking for a later date is fine if the queue is ever full!

Last edited by Freeway on Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 48 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finished Requests

Postby Freeway » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:21 am

All requests from before April 2020 have been wiped from this page due to a revamping of the art shop. If you have ordered from this art shop before April 2020 and would like your request put back up on this page, don't be afraid to message me!

All requests put on this page can also be found among my various examples on my Weebly site.

Colored Digital Head Shot for I’m A Goner |-/
Colored Digital Head Shot for July.
Colored Digital Full Body for Chaomancy
Colored Digital Full Body for leaves
Colored Digital Full Body for ʟᴏʀᴅ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ
Colored Digital Head Shot for LittleWizard
Colored Digital Full Body for Im Not Tori
Colored Digital Full Body for Choatic_Stupid
Colored Digital Full Body for jaggedfangs
Colored Digital Head Shot for Beefvll
-
-
-
Last edited by Freeway on Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:03 am, edited 21 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Freeway » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:26 am

Why do I have to send payment before you do my commission?

Running an art shop and buying from an art shop requires trust on both ends! I've established my shop in a way that requires full payment before I start a commission in most cases to guarantee that I end up getting something out of the multiple hours I put into each piece.

If you find this amount of trust you must put a bit sketchy at first, please realize this - it's MUCH easier for a single individual to make an order and then disappear off the grid without a single piece of payment or response after receiving a piece of art. For myself, the shop-owner, it would be much harder for me take my whole shop down and disappear off the grid with your payment and no commission in return. I'm quite a bit easier to track!

Plus your payment (specifically the logged date the trade gives) helps me keep track of time, and therefore get your commission to you at a reasonable date!

If you still find this to be too sketchy for you, don't be afraid to PM me about it! I'm sure we could negotiate a different way of getting payment back and forth.

I've decided that I want to get a refund. Can I do that?

You can ABSOLUTELY receive a FULL refund from me, no questions asked, as long as you make the request BEFORE I finish your commission and post it. If you find that you are unsatisfied with the commission you receive, I can try to alter it to better suit your needs or redraw it.

Can you send me my order through a place other than Chicken Smoothie?

Of course - ya just gotta ask me! I currently have a presence on several platforms, including but not limited to Discord, Instagram, and Gmail. You can find my methods of contact Here.

Will my order be shaded?

All pieces I do here are shaded, regardless if they are a sketch or fully colored!
Last edited by Freeway on Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me