♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby DYANII » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:25 pm

WARNING RANT:
PLEASE DO NOT OFFER ADVICE! I DO NOT CARE I DID WHAT I DID AND NEED TO GET DONE TO HELP MYSELF!
Supporting words r always cute and nice though but definitely not needed :)! I already know what I’m doing for myself is right and that’s all I care about.

me and my boyfriend broke up.
we hit 6 months and then after a few days everything went up in flames. I called everyday the past week to just FaceTime and talk to each other. What did I get? Declined. Wouldn’t even give a respond why he declined unless I said something and his excuse was he was tired or doing homework. What happen to the days we would FaceTime and not talk? Just doing homework in slience just to be in each other presence. Or the days where we would talk for hours asking dumb would you rather questions? what happen to the days you would still answer and I would just ramble and you would end up falling asleep?

finally he answered,
And I was thinking hey maybe we should take a break! School work and sports games are kind of ruining the bond so yeah know!
and he said it wasn’t working out and I was just too awkward and weird and overall he kind of hinted towards ending it all together.
Had to totally hide myself crying and said it was okay we are still cool and good friends like before and he said yeah and I hung up before he could hear me crying. am I really that ugly? Dumb? Weird? I guess I’ll never know.

Blocked him on everything. Changed his contact name.
And Incase someone reads this and asks why I did that if we were going to stay friends and hes probably confused if he ever tried to contact me and wondered what he did wrong,

LET ME JUST SAY,
if your partner doesn’t understand why you guys are breaking up or needs a reason, they absolutely don’t need one.
All you need is for ,yourself,to understand and give ,yourself, a reason. There’s plenty of fish in the sea. Trust me. Better to move on now and be a little sad than later and be miserable.

anyway back to me crying and ranting,
Idk why he still tries to text me. It’s over. Done. Gone. DEPLETED. You would think he would pick up on the hint that I do not want to talk or be friends for the time being. I don’t even answer his texts and if I do it’s 6+ hours later and are max 3 words.
Am I overreacting and being petty? Yes :)! Do I care? Absolutely not :))!
DYANII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClarcenRoxy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Soo it’s really late and I found this thread out of the blue and I was like wow this exists time to vomit some vent i’v been keeping to my self for a while.

I like this one guy and I have for about 2 years and adding and I’m just utterly confused on what to do to be honest. Two months after I started to like him I told him I liked him and I never got a clear answer he just smiled and left it at that. It’s been a long while since then and throughout the years he’s been complementing me about things people usually don’t, like what I’m wearing or my ability to dance. He tends to be very protective and when ever I have an issue with other people he ends up confronting them if it’s serious and honestly I’m so glad for that. Especially when the person I’m having issues doesn’t wanna talk to me. Besides that, I have been to his house, recently for the first time. He showed me everything he had and tried giving me a ton of stuff.

Now that’s out of the way, I don’t know what I should do, I already told him I liked him about 1 year ago yet never got an answer and I feel as if sings are flying at me. Should I tell him I like him again??? Or is their another way to do this without doing so?? We’re freashmen- and we’re both extremely introverted so relationships are out of the question.

Dear lord I just to put out this fire before I move away :,)

Thank you and have a lovely day~!💕💕
ClarcenRoxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:49 am

ClarcenRoxy wrote:Soo it’s really late and I found this thread out of the blue and I was like wow this exists time to vomit some vent i’v been keeping to my self for a while.

I like this one guy and I have for about 2 years and adding and I’m just utterly confused on what to do to be honest. Two months after I started to like him I told him I liked him and I never got a clear answer he just smiled and left it at that. It’s been a long while since then and throughout the years he’s been complementing me about things people usually don’t, like what I’m wearing or my ability to dance. He tends to be very protective and when ever I have an issue with other people he ends up confronting them if it’s serious and honestly I’m so glad for that. Especially when the person I’m having issues doesn’t wanna talk to me. Besides that, I have been to his house, recently for the first time. He showed me everything he had and tried giving me a ton of stuff.

Now that’s out of the way, I don’t know what I should do, I already told him I liked him about 1 year ago yet never got an answer and I feel as if sings are flying at me. Should I tell him I like him again??? Or is their another way to do this without doing so?? We’re freashmen- and we’re both extremely introverted so relationships are out of the question.

Dear lord I just to put out this fire before I move away :,)

Thank you and have a lovely day~!💕💕

Tell him again. Tell him that it's been on your mind and you want to see if things have changed!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robodudet » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:42 am

ғᴀɪʀʟʏɢøɴᴇʀ wrote:
wolfi. wrote:Omigosh wow, so much tea to spill. So I told you guys that I told my crush I like him, well, I had only told one other person about who I liked and that one person “forgot” that they couldn’t tell anybody because they promised and today in our art class he told almost the entire class who I like and they started badgering me about it so I got a little upset and they started defending themself and I don’t know if I should forgive them because most of the people in my art class are popular and know who my crush is, who isn’t popular, and I just felt really embarrassed. Anyway after class my other friend who is in that class with me came up to me and told me that they had a feeling that my crush likes me and they said they could to talk to my crush for me if I’d like. So I said that I would like to know but I was totally fine without knowing as my crush (let’s call him Fred) are still friends even though I told him. So now I don’t know exactly what I should do, should I let my friend talk to him and find out and let my other friend earn my trust again, or should I just keep my crush at a friendship to avoid anything else potentially bad from happening that can ruin our friendship?

Also when I got on the bust today after school, I was sitting there quietly till someone asked “Fred” if they liked me and I could hear them too because it’s not a big bus and “Fred” practically sits a couple seats ahead of me. And the person who asked him was one of the people my friend “accidentally” told. I literally hid in my seat to avoid anything and thought I could hear “Fred” say “no...” but I couldn’t tell if it was a lie.

Honestly at this point there's so much roundabout you really need to just ask HIM.

I agree with ғᴀɪʀʟʏɢøɴᴇʀ. In a scenario like that, there is so many things that could've affected that answer. Maybe he knew you could hear and didn't want to be embarrassed, maybe he didn't want to admit it to his friend. It's better to get an honest, straight forward answer from his and see his reaction. Some people don't like being put on the spot, and sudden questions like that shock most people. Approach him about it and see what happens as a result.

Constellation. wrote:I can't decide and I hate this.
So I've been friends with my ex and it's great because he's a great person. Problem is that he was my first boyfriend and I can't forget about him and still hold a flame for him even though sooo much time has passed. I know it's not gonna go away but that's not my dilemma.

On one hand, I really really really want to keep being his friend. He's fun and friendly and I love hanging out with him. The hard part is he's naturally flirty and usually doesn't realize it until after the fact, and that combined with my feelings is a recipe for disaster.

On the other hand, I feel like I can't not be his friend. I value his friendship so much and love being around him and I hate it when I try to avoid him a little or not try to talk to him. We're also both seniors so in 6 months I won't see him in person in a long time because his idiot butt didn't apply to some of the universities he wanted to go to because of the self-sabotaging fear of rejection and we'll probably not go to the same college. I don't want to lose contact with him.

Idk if this requires advice or not, I don't think I'll be able to make a set decision. It'll all be over in 6 months anyway.

If it's weighing heavily on your mind, it might be better to approach him with your concerns. You don't have to confess or anything, but you can let him know that he needs to be a bit more careful with being flirtatious around you. Being open with your friends is important, and I'm sure he'll want you to feel comfortable around him. If you don't want to approach him directly, just point out to him when he is being a bit flirty to stop it before it goes too far.
Robodudet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:26 am

ive been wanting a boyfriend for a while now, saying how I like guys after a day of meeting them and stuff. but, something bad happened, and it’s changed my mind completely. a guy actually asked me out, but I don’t like him. he’s very nice to me and seems like a really good guy, yet we’ve only known each other for two weeks. he wants an answer to his question about me being his valentines date. after him asking me, I don’t want to be in a relationship with someone I barely know, so many things could go wrong. I’d rather be friends with a guy for a couple months to a couple years, then get into a relationship. but now every time a guy looks at me, I feel very uncomfortable and want them to stop. it makes me feel like I’m going to faint or throw up. I can deal with the anxiety over time, but what do I say to him? and how do I say it?
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:29 am

Ughhhhh it was going so well

So basically if you’re new to this extremely boring saga of mine I have a crush who I refer to as ‘bill’ and he was just starting to like me. Had another class with him today but this time there were more people than just me and bill and his friends, there were also my friends and a couple of random people. We were waiting outside the room and I instantly went to stand with my friend because I didn’t think bill was there yet, but it turns out he was and he just gave me this really hurt look. As I’ve said before bill is shy and I’m the only person he really talks to as far as I know so I felt awful, but was so shy I just kept on talking to my friend. She’s a girl so I doubt he felt jealous or anything like that, just lonely. Anyway we went in and bill didn’t sit with me this time, he went to the front of the class with his friends. He did keep looking over at me though and I mean proper looking, so I had hope. BUT THEN...basically one of my friends in the class is this one guy who doesn’t really like bill very much and I get the sense bill hates his guts. This guy - well call him ben - is loud, inappropriate and very non-P.C. in terms of his humor but if you know him as well as I do you’ll know it’s just talk and he’s actually one of the nicest and funniest guys I know. Seriously he sounds like someone you’d automatically hate but he’s a great friend if that makes sense - I say friend because that’s it, I never have and never will even begin to consider being in a relationship with him and he feels the same about me. But his loudness and bill’s shyness do not mix well. Anyway I’m a lot louder with my friends to begin with so I was chatting with them and stuff and then ben said something stupid so I laughed a lot, we all did except bill. He gave me a hurt look again. When we left the class I was talking loudly to my friend about the stupid things ben says and we were both laughing, but I turned around and realised too late that bill was standing very close behind me looking nervous and very much trying to get my attention. We made eye contact and then he just left. Forgive me if I’m reading too much into this but I’m pretty sure bill is bitter at me now because he thinks I like ben, having never been in a relationship and not being ‘cool’ so doesn’t believe anyone would like him. I really want to let him know he doesn’t have to have such low self esteem and that I don’t like ben in that way, but I even think I’ve betrayed bill by not being the quiet person he thought I was when I’m around my friends. Maybe it’s his fault and he needs to stop being so possessive when he hasn’t even asked me about my feelings for him yet. Or maybe I’m just delusional and he never liked me anyway.
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:30 am

astronaut 13 wrote:
    ive been wanting a boyfriend for a while now, saying how I like guys after a day of meeting them and stuff. but, something bad happened, and it’s changed my mind completely. a guy actually asked me out, but I don’t like him. he’s very nice to me and seems like a really good guy, yet we’ve only known each other for two weeks. he wants an answer to his question about me being his valentines date. after him asking me, I don’t want to be in a relationship with someone I barely know, so many things could go wrong. I’d rather be friends with a guy for a couple months to a couple years, then get into a relationship. but now every time a guy looks at me, I feel very uncomfortable and want them to stop. it makes me feel like I’m going to faint or throw up. I can deal with the anxiety over time, but what do I say to him? and how do I say it?

You really just have to be honest with him. There's no point in trying to play nice guy or pretend to have feelings for him. I suggest just simply telling him that you aren't interested and you're not looking for a relationship right now. If he counters that by saying it's just a date, "no strings attached", tell him that again. Just keep telling him you aren't interested.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:31 am

There this girl I like and she is, well, an angel. SHe is everything I could ever hope for but there is a problem. I keep hinting and she just is blind. 5 other people have seen and they got it but not her. Also, I don't know if she likes other girls. Then my worst fear is that she won't like me back and then our lovely friendship will crumble into awkwardness. Any advice?
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:32 am

i love the "gender neutral terms for partner" meme but i honestly don't know what i would call the person if they were nonbinary. any suggestions?
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space_ace » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 am

Objectionary+ wrote:i love the "gender neutral terms for partner" meme but i honestly don't know what i would call the person if they were nonbinary. any suggestions?

I call my partner my datemate or s/o sometimes. Partner, s/o, and datemate are usually what I use

It's really funny that i got together with my datemate after 4 days of knowing her but got together with my boyfriend after knowing him for more than a year. Least I got two partners now.
Last edited by space_ace on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
space_ace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me