♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby rainmaker » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:04 am

ok, so this probably going to sound weird, but whatever. i like this guy, and i've liked him for a while, but we've never talked. then, out of NOWHERE he sent me an email, asking me for help with some school related stuff, even though we're not friends, and we don't talk. i honestly don't even know how he knew my name. . . . i just don't know what to do, as he sent it yesterday, and i only saw it a few hours ago, so i don't know if he thought i was ignoring him or what. . . anyways, he has other people he could have asked, but he asked me, so i don't know if its a sign he likes me, or if i'm just hoping he does.
feel free to give advice through pm or on here, doesn't really matter, although i'm more likely to see it if its through pm! thanks in advance!
FRMSLD
━━━━(bughead-stan)━━━━━━
Hi! I'm bughead-stan, but you can call me
Jasmin! I used to be mrs. spaghetti,
and I'm currently obsessed with
Riverdale and Supernatural, and love
trading and playing lioden! PM me
anytime, or send trades, I love to
talk to new people!
rainmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:11 am

mrs. spaghetti wrote:
ok, so this probably going to sound weird, but whatever. i like this guy, and i've liked him for a while, but we've never talked. then, out of NOWHERE he sent me an email, asking me for help with some school related stuff, even though we're not friends, and we don't talk. i honestly don't even know how he knew my name. . . . i just don't know what to do, as he sent it yesterday, and i only saw it a few hours ago, so i don't know if he thought i was ignoring him or what. . . anyways, he has other people he could have asked, but he asked me, so i don't know if its a sign he likes me, or if i'm just hoping he does.
feel free to give advice through pm or on here, doesn't really matter, although i'm more likely to see it if its through pm! thanks in advance!

Don't read too much into it. Likely he just needed help. I would suggest just helping him out and seeing if you two connect. Don't move too fast.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:31 am

gushing about my crush in 3...2...1...

Ok so remember how I was gonna have a class with ‘bill’ for the first time in a long while? Well I did and it was really surprisingly fun. There were only like 7 people so it was just me and bill and his friends, not the ones who hate me but his actual nice friends who I kinda get on with by default because they are in most of my classes. Anyway so bill was sitting next to me and I say this like it’s a big deal because it is, to me anyway, as he saw that I was moving my bag to this particular desk BEFORE he moved over there I.e. he is consciously sitting next to me and, like, I’m probably reading too deep into this, but seeing as most guys in my grade consciously sit AWAY from me I was already confident. Anyway so out of nowhere he just started talking to me, not in an oh-no-there’s-nobody-else-to-talk-to way because his best friends were literally there ready to start a conversation with but oh no bill picked me. Small insignificant me. And here’s the thing, bill is shy. I could hear the shyness in his voice when he was talking to me cause he kept stuttering and repeating my name like he expected me to turn away. He was asking me just regular questions about the homework and stuff but giving the impression he was actually interested, so I just went along with it and tried not to do anything awkward and get this, I didn’t do anything awkward! However I also wasn’t brave enough to actually say anything with all his friends there and he had to leave early to go to his next class, so that’s that for another month I guess. I’m just kinda scared now that he likes me but doesn’t think I like him back, cause whenever he talks to me I just go into full shy mode because I’m just not used to guys wanting to talk to me, oh jeez I’m a sad sad human being. On the plus side I don’t think I’m in danger of forgetting what he looks like again because he did something weird to his hair lol

now that I think about it I have this theory that his friends were trying to set him up with me...they kept trying to get him to talk about something other than homework and when that didn’t work they just looked directly at me and started talking about how great he was at the subject while he was just getting steadily more red. If that’s the case then wow friendship goals
Last edited by a small animal on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parakeetperson » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:33 am

I don't really have a particular crush on anyone, but there are two people where if they asked if we could go out, I would definitely 100% say yes
Looking for astronomy dogs, especially Libra! Trade me!
parakeetperson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Omigosh wow, so much tea to spill. So I told you guys that I told my crush I like him, well, I had only told one other person about who I liked and that one person “forgot” that they couldn’t tell anybody because they promised and today in our art class he told almost the entire class who I like and they started badgering me about it so I got a little upset and they started defending themself and I don’t know if I should forgive them because most of the people in my art class are popular and know who my crush is, who isn’t popular, and I just felt really embarrassed. Anyway after class my other friend who is in that class with me came up to me and told me that they had a feeling that my crush likes me and they said they could to talk to my crush for me if I’d like. So I said that I would like to know but I was totally fine without knowing as my crush (let’s call him Fred) are still friends even though I told him. So now I don’t know exactly what I should do, should I let my friend talk to him and find out and let my other friend earn my trust again, or should I just keep my crush at a friendship to avoid anything else potentially bad from happening that can ruin our friendship?

Also when I got on the bust today after school, I was sitting there quietly till someone asked “Fred” if they liked me and I could hear them too because it’s not a big bus and “Fred” practically sits a couple seats ahead of me. And the person who asked him was one of the people my friend “accidentally” told. I literally hid in my seat to avoid anything and thought I could hear “Fred” say “no...” but I couldn’t tell if it was a lie.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainmaker » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:41 pm

mrs. spaghetti wrote:

okay, so, update! i said I'd help him, and so we kept emailing each other after school ended, when he asked if i had social media, bc talking over email stressed him out since he didn't get a notification when i replied. So we started talking over Facebook, and we talked until 11pm, and we had been steadily talking (about non school related stuff i mean) since 5 pm. He's so sweet, and he makes me smile, no matter what he says. So finally, when he had to leave, he said "well 'insert name here', it was a pleasure getting to know you more" and when we said good night, he said "farewell" and then the last thing he said was "sweet dreams". . . I cannot stop smiling. He makes me incredibly happy, and i can only hope that tomorrow won't be awkward bc he doesn't really talk much in person. He told me that his parents are often disappointed with him because he doesn't talk to others much, and my response was "you can always talk to me" i know, cheesy. But he said "we'll see :)" so i really am not sure where to go from here. . . Any help/advice is GREATLY appreciated!
FRMSLD
━━━━(bughead-stan)━━━━━━
talk to new people!
rainmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 am

wolfi. wrote:Omigosh wow, so much tea to spill. So I told you guys that I told my crush I like him, well, I had only told one other person about who I liked and that one person “forgot” that they couldn’t tell anybody because they promised and today in our art class he told almost the entire class who I like and they started badgering me about it so I got a little upset and they started defending themself and I don’t know if I should forgive them because most of the people in my art class are popular and know who my crush is, who isn’t popular, and I just felt really embarrassed. Anyway after class my other friend who is in that class with me came up to me and told me that they had a feeling that my crush likes me and they said they could to talk to my crush for me if I’d like. So I said that I would like to know but I was totally fine without knowing as my crush (let’s call him Fred) are still friends even though I told him. So now I don’t know exactly what I should do, should I let my friend talk to him and find out and let my other friend earn my trust again, or should I just keep my crush at a friendship to avoid anything else potentially bad from happening that can ruin our friendship?

Also when I got on the bust today after school, I was sitting there quietly till someone asked “Fred” if they liked me and I could hear them too because it’s not a big bus and “Fred” practically sits a couple seats ahead of me. And the person who asked him was one of the people my friend “accidentally” told. I literally hid in my seat to avoid anything and thought I could hear “Fred” say “no...” but I couldn’t tell if it was a lie.

Honestly at this point there's so much roundabout you really need to just ask HIM.

mrs. spaghetti wrote:
mrs. spaghetti wrote:

okay, so, update! i said I'd help him, and so we kept emailing each other after school ended, when he asked if i had social media, bc talking over email stressed him out since he didn't get a notification when i replied. So we started talking over Facebook, and we talked until 11pm, and we had been steadily talking (about non school related stuff i mean) since 5 pm. He's so sweet, and he makes me smile, no matter what he says. So finally, when he had to leave, he said "well 'insert name here', it was a pleasure getting to know you more" and when we said good night, he said "farewell" and then the last thing he said was "sweet dreams". . . I cannot stop smiling. He makes me incredibly happy, and i can only hope that tomorrow won't be awkward bc he doesn't really talk much in person. He told me that his parents are often disappointed with him because he doesn't talk to others much, and my response was "you can always talk to me" i know, cheesy. But he said "we'll see :)" so i really am not sure where to go from here. . . Any help/advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Don't rush it and don't get too absorbed, like I said before. He is showing some signs that he could be into you but you don't want to scare him off by being too forward. Just continue forward as friends for now and wait for things to develop. It's healthier and will prove to be more effective in the end.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainmaker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:10 am

mrs. spaghetti wrote:
mrs. spaghetti wrote:

aNoThEr UpDaTe
ok, so we've been talking for a few days, and last night we were talking abt when he first saw me, and our first impressions and stuff, and at one point, he had thought I was dating this other guy in my class, my only other friend in that class. So I decide to tell him, BC he has been dropping a lot of hints lately, and said, "umm, no I like someone else. . ." and he said "really?" and I was like yeah (sorry I'm drawing this out) and he said "do I get a clue?" and so I literally started describing him, and how he's funny, sweet, smart, and its a plus that he's cute, and he's like, "well, whoever he/she is (no judgment), I'm sure you'll make them very happy" and my heart kinda broke, BC I was talking abt him! I even dropped little clues in, BC he has a terrible self image, so whenever I try to complement him, he says thanks but I'm really not, so when I said the guy I like was cute, I also said, even if he can't see it, and he was like, "wow, he's cute, funny, aND modest? You can't pass this up" and I was like omg, its you. And he laughed and said "your descriptions kinda threw me off" and then says that over the past few days, he's really grown to like me. It makes me sad that he has such a terrible self image, he said "I still can't believe a cutie like you likes me, it kinda makes me forget I'm not cute and stuff" Aside from that, I cannot stop smiling, thank you guys for all your help!
FRMSLD
━━━━(bughead-stan)━━━━━━
talk to new people!
rainmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:42 pm

okay so i took the advice here and i have to say, it's made talking to my crush a whole lot easier. instead of barely any convo, we've had so many multiple ones. it's really great actually and i can send him random messages without being scared that he'll think i'm silly. today we talked about the football game going on and he got excited about it which... was kind of cute, i'm going to admit. i'm glad he feels that comfortable around me to be so lively, i guess? we talked about the blood moon too, except it's turned into a more personal topic of who we were in school, etc.

i'm being cautious about it all still because i'm not sure where we stand nor if a relationship is what i really need (although do want) right now. i wanted to give a lil update though from my last post :D
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:07 pm

I can't decide and I hate this.
So I've been friends with my ex and it's great because he's a great person. Problem is that he was my first boyfriend and I can't forget about him and still hold a flame for him even though sooo much time has passed. I know it's not gonna go away but that's not my dilemma.

On one hand, I really really really want to keep being his friend. He's fun and friendly and I love hanging out with him. The hard part is he's naturally flirty and usually doesn't realize it until after the fact, and that combined with my feelings is a recipe for disaster.

On the other hand, I feel like I can't not be his friend. I value his friendship so much and love being around him and I hate it when I try to avoid him a little or not try to talk to him. We're also both seniors so in 6 months I won't see him in person in a long time because his idiot butt didn't apply to some of the universities he wanted to go to because of the self-sabotaging fear of rejection and we'll probably not go to the same college. I don't want to lose contact with him.

Idk if this requires advice or not, I don't think I'll be able to make a set decision. It'll all be over in 6 months anyway.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me