♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Panther202 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:55 am

s h o o k wrote:well..

our school dance is coming up soon and my friend wants to convince my crush to ask me to dance..
i told her not to but she said she will..
my crush and i are pretty good friends and i dont want her to get in it
if he wants to ask me, cool
if i ask him, cool

then theres this guy that has a crush on me..
( i dont like him)
one of my other guyfriends whose really close to me he was gonna ask me to dance..
i dont wanna be mean and say no and hurt his feeling..
any way to say no nicely..
or should i just dance with him..?

thanks!

Better not to waste your time and get yourself into an uncomfortable situation. Just tell him you're not interested.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:30 am

I TOLD HIM!!!! And I wasn’t scared either, he actually took it really well. But I still didn’t get a strait answer from him tho lol
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 am

wolfi. wrote:I TOLD HIM!!!! And I wasn’t scared either, he actually took it really well. But I still didn’t get a strait answer from him tho lol

Ahhh I'm so proud of you!!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:33 am

wolfi. wrote:I TOLD HIM!!!! And I wasn’t scared either, he actually took it really well. But I still didn’t get a strait answer from him tho lol

Great job! Too bad I don't have any confidence to tell my crush I like him :')

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:25 pm

AestheticNature wrote:

Great job! Too bad I don't have any confidence to tell my crush I like him :')

Aww I know you will work up the courage someday! I’m so happy that I got everything off my chest that how I have this song stuck in my head something that goes “I feel nice like sugar and spice” lol
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:31 pm

oh gosh uh.
i got out of an abusive relationship a little over 3 months ago. i broke it off, because i could no longer breathe, i was no longer myself and i had given up everything to help him. i also came to terms with the fact men are purely attractive aesthetically, and i am not bisexual at all, in fact. so that was a damper. anyways, these past 3 months i have taken back control of my life and am slowly becoming COMFORTABLE with myself, my wishes, aspirations, and what i need in every which way by discovering who i am. and i am not DONE discovering myself, i want to reiterate - im a romantic at heart, and i will always pine after people and be very in love with love. i complain about being single, but i am enjoying it rest assured. that being said... i met a mutual a little over 2 weeks ago that i have gotten close to very fast. and i am crushing, definitely. i have no need to rush into anything, or even admit anything, at this moment, but it is worrying because... despite everything i am still uneasy with relationships. i have not had good experiences, because i knew myself too little and i was not confident or strong enough. so it makes me a bit nervous, even though i know crushes are relatively harmless and nothing in the grand scheme of things!!! im not gonna brush this off as nothing bc she is a FANTASTIC friend but im gonna try not to pay any mind. :’> i just thought id vent, if you want to offer advice make sure it’s not the stereotypical “yeah that’s too fast, sit back, relax, work on yourself,” because i know that more than anyone and im doing it quite well i believe! im just a bleeding heart and a romanticist, and sometimes i hate it.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okapi, » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Okay, so here's a story that I'd like to share. And although this situation is already over, I'd like to see the advice people would give...so please give advice and let me know what I should have done or what you would have done!

So, one of my best friends (we'll call her Cassidy) has a boyfriend (we'll call him Freddie). She has been dating him for around 8 months. All three of us are on the swim team at our school, and I started talking to Freddie at the beginning of the year. We became pretty good friends who talked quite a bit! However I had no intentions of trying to split them because I'm not interested in him that way.
Anyway, it got to a point where he told me that he could tell me anything. So one day, he was talking to me and all of a sudden said, "I have to get something off my chest. If I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Cassidy." So I promised, because I didn't think it was going to be that bad. But let me tell you, I was wrong.
He said to me that he thinks I'm hot and wants to have (I'm going to say this because it's less uncomfortable) *smex* with me. I was surprised. And I'm really naive to boys, so at first I told him that it was okay and it's normal for guys to want to have smex with other girls, as long as they don't act upon it. So then I was freaking out, and I texted my friend, and she said a guy shouldn't want to do that with any other if he has a girlfriend. And when I told her it was Freddie who told me this, she told me I had to tell Cassidy and that Freddie is an awful guy for this.
At this point, I was really conflicted. I didn't want to break Freddie's trust any more than I already had, because he has trust issues, and so does Cassidy. And I was afraid that if I told Cassidy, she would be devastated, or believe him over me and not be my friend anymore. So I took a day to think about it and talk about it with my friend. I decided to ask Freddie a couple more questions the next day to get to the bottom of what he meant. Ultimately, the result of those questions was that he asked me because he wanted me to say that I would do it with him. I also asked him that if I said yes, would he still do it with me while dating Cassidy. And he said yes but that he felt bad for saying that. He also added that he thought it would be "fun".
After this, I decided Cassidy has to know what's happened. But I thought it would be safest to go to Freddie first and I asked him to tell Cassidy. Because she would know it's the truth if he told her.
So he told her.
And Cassidy came to me saying "why didn't you tell me sooner" and I had to explain the situation I was put in and how hard it was for me to choose what to do. I went to thank Freddie for telling her, but then she mentioned something about a dream. And I was like, "what?" and she told me that Freddie said that he had a dream about having smex with me. Which was a complete lie.
So then I told her the truth.
She was extremely conflicted as well, but she understood why I didn't tell her sooner and what position he put me in.
In the end, she talked to him about it and she decided to give him one more chance because he said that he feels really bad for it. And she told him to apologize to me. (He never did).
So after all this is over, I still think about it because Freddie and I are still friends and Cassidy and I are even closer. But, I still wonder if I made the right choice, and if Cassidy is making a good choice to stay with him. Because my friend said that Freddie is not a good person for this and doesn't deserve a second chance. But I just don't know how to feel. But I support Cassidy no matter what.

Anyway, I hope this story was interesting. Thanks for any comments! Maybe I'll get over it soon :lol:
╔═══════════╗

OKAPI,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❧ INFJ ~ Capricorn ~ January 10th ☙

╚═══════════╝
okapi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:08 pm

okapi, wrote:
Okay, so here's a story that I'd like to share. And although this situation is already over, I'd like to see the advice people would give...so please give advice and let me know what I should have done or what you would have done!

So, one of my best friends (we'll call her Cassidy) has a boyfriend (we'll call him Freddie). She has been dating him for around 8 months. All three of us are on the swim team at our school, and I started talking to Freddie at the beginning of the year. We became pretty good friends who talked quite a bit! However I had no intentions of trying to split them because I'm not interested in him that way.
Anyway, it got to a point where he told me that he could tell me anything. So one day, he was talking to me and all of a sudden said, "I have to get something off my chest. If I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Cassidy." So I promised, because I didn't think it was going to be that bad. But let me tell you, I was wrong.
He said to me that he thinks I'm hot and wants to have (I'm going to say this because it's less uncomfortable) *smex* with me. I was surprised. And I'm really naive to boys, so at first I told him that it was okay and it's normal for guys to want to have smex with other girls, as long as they don't act upon it. So then I was freaking out, and I texted my friend, and she said a guy shouldn't want to do that with any other if he has a girlfriend. And when I told her it was Freddie who told me this, she told me I had to tell Cassidy and that Freddie is an awful guy for this.
At this point, I was really conflicted. I didn't want to break Freddie's trust any more than I already had, because he has trust issues, and so does Cassidy. And I was afraid that if I told Cassidy, she would be devastated, or believe him over me and not be my friend anymore. So I took a day to think about it and talk about it with my friend. I decided to ask Freddie a couple more questions the next day to get to the bottom of what he meant. Ultimately, the result of those questions was that he asked me because he wanted me to say that I would do it with him. I also asked him that if I said yes, would he still do it with me while dating Cassidy. And he said yes but that he felt bad for saying that. He also added that he thought it would be "fun".
After this, I decided Cassidy has to know what's happened. But I thought it would be safest to go to Freddie first and I asked him to tell Cassidy. Because she would know it's the truth if he told her.
So he told her.
And Cassidy came to me saying "why didn't you tell me sooner" and I had to explain the situation I was put in and how hard it was for me to choose what to do. I went to thank Freddie for telling her, but then she mentioned something about a dream. And I was like, "what?" and she told me that Freddie said that he had a dream about having smex with me. Which was a complete lie.
So then I told her the truth.
She was extremely conflicted as well, but she understood why I didn't tell her sooner and what position he put me in.
In the end, she talked to him about it and she decided to give him one more chance because he said that he feels really bad for it. And she told him to apologize to me. (He never did).
So after all this is over, I still think about it because Freddie and I are still friends and Cassidy and I are even closer. But, I still wonder if I made the right choice, and if Cassidy is making a good choice to stay with him. Because my friend said that Freddie is not a good person for this and doesn't deserve a second chance. But I just don't know how to feel. But I support Cassidy no matter what.

Anyway, I hope this story was interesting. Thanks for any comments! Maybe I'll get over it soon :lol:

I've been in this situation! This was definitely the right decision. Unfortunately it is ultimately Cassidy's choice who she dates and you're doing the right thing by supporting her. If he had planted a kiss on you, I would be preaching a different story. I'm really glad it worked out in the end and I just hope she doesn't get hurt (although it seems like she will, honestly..)
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:25 pm

resolved, thank u!!
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:16 pm

half the guys I’ve liked in the last four years are actually gay - (im a chick*)
but they’re not
one was bi and a year or two after I was told he was gay and I shut my feelings off I’m told he ‘finds me attractive’??
then what I was told just like, *poof* seemed to never have existed and he had this huge crush on my friend
then she had to basically shut down the two who liked her at the time

but here I am just utterly confused
another guy’s sexuality is not what I was told too, he’s not just into dudes
ugh feelings
ugh boys
ugh
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me