♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Panther202 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:21 pm

@wolfi.

WE ARE DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! DID YOU TELL HIM?!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:29 am

ғᴀɪʀʟʏɢøɴᴇʀ wrote:@wolfi.

WE ARE DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! DID YOU TELL HIM?!

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! Gah I feel so stupid now :’(
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:10 am

i'm not sure if this boy likes me or not. he randomly started messaging me on snapchat in december and honestly it didn’t take long for me to crush on him. i've known him since second grade and although i don't know him all too well, i do know from my experience around him and from my bff (let's call her a) who used to be friends with one of his exes, that he's a sweetheart and did try to include a when they all hung out. i think it's his personality i'm mostly crushing on over looks, which he's not bad looking either LOL.

i guess .. i'm just not sure if he likes me. the messaging went on for two days, nothing for two, then (on his bday btw) he messages me all day. it's not exactly conversational, just snaps but still. he doesn’t always reply either and that leaves me hesitant to put myself out there and message him. he's snapped me recently, but that was four days ago. i'm not sure if i should try to contact him again.. or leave it? i figured if he wanted to talk, he would. my other friend, let's call her d, says he likes me because he’ll still talk while he’s out with his friends.

it's the no conversation that's throwing me off. d said that's just how guys are and that it's normal so idk

another thing is, he isn’t really active on social media but has in the past few days, liked some of my posts. i've noticed on the parts of the apps that show you what else ppl like, that his name doesn't pop up liking any other posts. i mean, i wanna think otherwise but once, i posted the same thing on two different apps and he liked both so oof ,,, i'm torn.

maybe i'm just severely overthinking this lmaoo.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:04 am

I got a crush on a cute waitress. I wanna know her, what do I say?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:13 am

sushitrash wrote:
        i'm not sure if this boy likes me or not. he randomly started messaging me on snapchat in december and honestly it didn’t take long for me to crush on him. i've known him since second grade and although i don't know him all too well, i do know from my experience around him and from my bff (let's call her a) who used to be friends with one of his exes, that he's a sweetheart and did try to include a when they all hung out. i think it's his personality i'm mostly crushing on over looks, which he's not bad looking either LOL.

i guess .. i'm just not sure if he likes me. the messaging went on for two days, nothing for two, then (on his bday btw) he messages me all day. it's not exactly conversational, just snaps but still. he doesn’t always reply either and that leaves me hesitant to put myself out there and message him. he's snapped me recently, but that was four days ago. i'm not sure if i should try to contact him again.. or leave it? i figured if he wanted to talk, he would. my other friend, let's call her d, says he likes me because he’ll still talk while he’s out with his friends.

it's the no conversation that's throwing me off. d said that's just how guys are and that it's normal so idk

another thing is, he isn’t really active on social media but has in the past few days, liked some of my posts. i've noticed on the parts of the apps that show you what else ppl like, that his name doesn't pop up liking any other posts. i mean, i wanna think otherwise but once, i posted the same thing on two different apps and he liked both so oof ,,, i'm torn.

Boys can be just as confusing as girls can. I think the best idea in this situation is to just be forward with him and tell him your confusion. If you're uncomfortable for coming forward with your feelings, just play it off as friends. Tell him that you can't tell if he wants to be your friend or not with the on/off messaging. It's a good place to start.

Tiifu wrote:I got a crush on a cute waitress. I wanna know her, what do I say?

Believe it or not, I've been in this situation before. I'm bi and she was SO cute omg. I met her on vacation and left my number on a napkin with a note (classy, right?). She actually ended up texting me later that day!! It won't be easy but I suggest just asking her out! Ask her to dinner or for drinks (although idk how old you are). Invite her to a movie or an arcade. Tell her that you see her a lot and you've been too nervous to talk to her but that you'd like to get to know her! It's doubtful that you'd seem creepy and likely, she'll find it charming!
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rusuniv » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 am

i asked a girl out, she's wonderful and all, and she was nice to give us a shot.
so far its only been a week into the relationship, but neither of us particularly asked the other to become official or basically girlfriends, and we've stayed pretty casual aside from the fact we obviously hold each other at higher priorities.
first date is in weeks, all i have to say is, is this normal? should i do something? should i step up to the plate and obviously ask her out? should i wait for the first date?

- from a confused [removed]
Last edited by tarkeli on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share personal information, such as your age. That is a violation of CS' privacy policy.
rusuniv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 am

rusuniv wrote:i asked a girl out, she's wonderful and all, and she was nice to give us a shot.
so far its only been a week into the relationship, but neither of us particularly asked the other to become official or basically girlfriends, and we've stayed pretty casual aside from the fact we obviously hold each other at higher priorities.
first date is in weeks, all i have to say is, is this normal? should i do something? should i step up to the plate and obviously ask her out? should i wait for the first date?

- from a confused -snip-

First of all, it's against CS rules to state your age so please don't. Second, it's normal. Not for a committed relationship, but in the dating world it's normal. Step up and ask her out. Ask her if ya'll are official or not. Get some clarification. It would suck if you considered you guys to be exclusive but she didn't and was talking to other people. It's better done sooner than later.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 am

ғᴀɪʀʟʏɢøɴᴇʀ wrote:
sushitrash wrote:

Boys can be just as confusing as girls can. I think the best idea in this situation is to just be forward with him and tell him your confusion. If you're uncomfortable for coming forward with your feelings, just play it off as friends. Tell him that you can't tell if he wants to be your friend or not with the on/off messaging. It's a good place to start.

Tiifu wrote:I got a crush on a cute waitress. I wanna know her, what do I say?

Believe it or not, I've been in this situation before. I'm bi and she was SO cute omg. I met her on vacation and left my number on a napkin with a note (classy, right?). She actually ended up texting me later that day!! It won't be easy but I suggest just asking her out! Ask her to dinner or for drinks (although idk how old you are). Invite her to a movie or an arcade. Tell her that you see her a lot and you've been too nervous to talk to her but that you'd like to get to know her! It's doubtful that you'd seem creepy and likely, she'll find it charming!

Hmm I gotta say this is a very nice idea^^
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 am

tomorrow I’m gonna try and find out what ‘bill’ (hey remember him) actually thinks about me cause we have a class together for once, wish me luck
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:39 am

have a nice life wrote:tomorrow I’m gonna try and find out what ‘bill’ (hey remember him) actually thinks about me cause we have a class together for once, wish me luck

Good Luck!

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist