1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:10 am

Kal bit his lip. "I don't know where we can go for her to swim...."
Bel watched curiously as June touched her tail. The muscles felt weak and thin.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:17 am

"Frankly your easiest option is to get a house with a pool. Until then i can see if we can borrow my families pool since a lake might beca bit much for her right now." She finished helping her and rinsed her hands off before giving bel a smile. "All done. I made it all sparkly too just like mine."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 am

Kal rubbed his jaw, thinking. He didn't want to leave his apartment. Maybe he could get a pool house somewhere?
Bel grinned at her, her tail flapping weakly. "Thank you!" She beamed, running her hands over her tail.
"Let's try your family's pool. I'll see if I can find another place in the meantime."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:24 am

June nodded. She dreaded the thought of facing her family again after everything that had happened but she knew she owed Kal after he helped her last night. "Ill call them and set it up for tonight. In the meantime she needs more protein. Fish and other seafood with seaweed should do well."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:27 am

"I don't want to eat fish!" Her eyes welled up at the thought of eating fish. The poor fish! Kal sighed softly. "She, uh, doesn't eat meat..." But he didn't want risk having her not having the protein she needed... How was he going to get her to eat it?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:28 am

June sighed. "Why must mermaids be so dramatic." She teased bel gently before looking back at kal. "Ill get her some of the stuff i eat then. It will take more to get the job done but its better than nothing."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 am

Kal nodded, relieved. Bel reached out to touch June's hair, giggling. "That you," he said softly. "I'll try to get a place where she can swim."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:35 am

June nodded and let her play with her hair. "About time. Being in a cramped space like a tub isnt good for us."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:41 am

Kal nodded. He had guessed that much, though he hadn't known what to do about it. He reached out and smoothed Bel's hair, smiling softly. He found himself gently stroking June's cheek, his palm resting against the side of her head.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:51 am

June turned her face in towards his palm, allowing his familar scent to wash over her amd settle her nerves for a moment. But then she realized what she was doing and pulled away and stood up as her tail went away. "Ill leave you two alone and go take care of some things. Im sorry." She muttered, looking guilty, before leaving the room. "Getting attatched to him wasnt a good idea. He was doing better without her and now that her anger had faded she found that the only person she hated for losing the baby was herself. Kal had found a replacement for tge child, though, and she knew it wasnt long before he would find a replacement for her. All she had to do was stay out of his way so he could finally have the family he craved.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me