❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Postby onion » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:56 am

β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“

it all started one winter day. the forecast predicted
5 feet of snow- nothing unusual for lilyville, but
when a group of friends bunker out in
a cabin resort for the weekend near a remote ice cream
parlor
, things turn ugly fast.

Last edited by onion on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - RULES

Postby onion » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:58 am

β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“

01. all tess rules apply 02. keep things
sfw 03. romance and drama is encouraged
04.you must use a gif of an actual person
05. you must post at least
once every three
days 06. please
disable signatures on the
main forum
Last edited by onion on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - ROLES

Postby onion » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 am

β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“
β–“β–“

01. vanilla // normal, respected, leader
02. chocolate // bittersweet, smooth, rich
03. strawberry // sweet, kind, loving
04. mint chip // cold, envious, threatening
05. neapolitan // jack of all trades, cunning, jokester
06. butter pecan // quirky, loud, abnormal
07. black raspberry // dark, sensual, serious
08. rocky road // rough past, closed off, dry
09. cookie dough // happy, excitable, caring
10. bubblegum // flirty, audacious, fun
11. banana // well rounded, lawful, level headed
12. orange // bright, loving, friendly

Imagexxx
role: vanilla // kathrine michelson
taken by: tawneypelt0504
Imagexxx
role: chocolate // max hunter
taken by: recherchΓ©.
Imagexxx
role: strawberry // effie jo
taken by: blakebelladonna
Imagexxx
role: mint chip // zachary tate martin
taken by: Pochi
Imagexxx
role: neapolitan // rishi joe owen
taken by: snarky puppy
Imagexxx
role: butter pecan // august valentino lockewood
taken by: α΄Ήα΄Ώ α΄Άα΄Όα΄·α΄±α΄Ώ
Imagexxx
role: black raspberry // lawton thorton
taken by: fallen;
Imagexxx
role: rocky road // jinri lee
taken by: greece

Imagexxx
role: cookie dough // elliot frederick ramadan
taken by: sociopath.101
Imagexxx
role: bubblegum // ryann solars
taken by: vanessaL1584
Imagexxx
role: banana // victoria grey
taken by: The Classic Crime
Imagexxx
role: orange // vivienne nguyen
taken by: lexa kom trikru
Last edited by onion on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [o&a]

Postby onion » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:14 pm

effie jo / 18 / strawberry
with: everyone
tags: open

soft figures danced downwards behind the cold glass. they wiggled and wobbled until they hit the ground, either gently with their friends, or onto the road only to melt a moment later. effie tapped her fingers on the window; they were almost there.
pulling her white cardigan in closer to her, she looked around. she was surrounded by her friends, and with that realization, she smiled. that was when the bus came to a stop.
effie looked up. "we've arrived at camp lilyville," the bus driver announced. with that, she took her pastel pink luggage case in hand and brought it out to the aisle, wheeling it down to the exit of the bus as the doors opened for her.
"thanks!" effie called to the bus driver as she stepped off into the snow blanketed bus stop. the stop was just a short walk from the main campground, which included a couple small cabins, one large cabin that they would be staying in, and the one and only lilyville freeze, though the ice cream parlor seemed to be closed when effie squinted off into the distance- no neon lights, no cars, nothing. weird.
"well, we're here," she said softly as she started along the path to the cabin.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:41 am

Kathrine|Female|19|Vanilla|tags/mentions:Effie
Katherine looked up from her book that she was reading when the bus driver announced that her and her friends had arrived. She quickly put away her book and put on her light brown winter jacket over her black and white striped sweater before grabbing her luggage which was a light blue suitcase and a silver and sky blue back pack.Kathrine gave a nod of thanks to the bus driver as she got off the bus and into the snow. Kathrine enjoyed the cold breeze blowing by as she stretched and started after Effie towards the big cabin. "Hey Effie" Kathrine said walking up beside the pink haired girl "I looked up a few places around here for you to check out for your photography" Kathrine said looking at Effie to see if she was interested.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post one]

Postby fallen; » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:04 am

β˜‡ lawΡ‚on
    nineteen | black raspberry | bus stop | kathrine, effie

the music blasting from his headphones could surely be heard by those around him, yet despite the risk of tinnitus, lawton kept the beats ever blasting. honestly, had he not looked up from his phone at the right time, he would have missed the fact this was his stop. luckily, he noticed the back of effie's familiar pink head bobbing by him, indicating he should get a move on. standing, the young man grabbed his black suitcase, making his way down the aisle and off the bus. he shivered slightly as the cold wind nipped at him, pulling his earbuds out as he turned off his music. it wasn't anything new that lawton hated the cold, or at the very least he hated snow. he preferred beaches and heat over snow and mountains. but his friends invited him and he had nothing better to do so here he was. "it's freezing," he complained to the two girls, going over to kathrine and effie, "did either of you sleep on that bus ride? cause i didn't."
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:09 pm

effie jo / 18 / strawberry
with: everyone
tags: lawton, kathrine

effie giggled, putting her free hand up to her mouth. "someones grumpy," she teased at lawton. "nah, i didnt really sleep. but who can sleep when its this cold? oh and yeah! this place will be great for photos!" effie nodded to kathrine and then looked down at her small pink camera dangling from her neck. it looked sorr of like a toy, but took nice polaroid pictures the developed instantly. "so what do you guys think?" she asked everyone, stopping at the front of the resort. from where they were, you could see the old ice cream parlor and their queen sized cabin, along with some other smaller cabins.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - max hunter [01]

Postby recherchΓ©. » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:41 pm

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

✧ max hunter ✧
x role chocolate. xx age 19 years old. xxcrush none. xx sexuality bisexual.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

tagged everyone.
        max listened in to his friend's conversations while playing dumb little games on his phone, eagerly awaiting their arrival to their weekend getaway. at first he wasn't really excited to go to the cabin but when he learned of a few more people who were coming, his interest suddenly peeked. leaning back in the bus chair, max ran his fingers through his hair and stretched a little as his muscles were starting to tense from sitting too long.

when he learned that they had arrived at the cabin, max peeked out the window and wasn't that excited but what did he expect? the cabin was supposed to be a resort but it didn't really look like one to him. max stepped off of the bus with his friends and crossed his arms over his chest to keep the warmth in his jacket, his bag slung over one of his shoulders. why did it feel colder here than at home? "It was hard to sleep because of all the bumps, ugh.. i really dont like bus rides." he stated, stretching his arms yet again, "hey effie, you should snap a picture of all of us." he smirked and gently bumped her arm with his elbow as if beckoning her to do it.
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Kathrine|Female|19|Vanilla|tags/mentions:Effie,Lawton,Max
"Yeah I didn't sleep much as well but once we get settled in we could take a nap"Kathrine replied she had managed to sleep but it was only for a little bit so she was more than ready to take a nice energizing nap. Kathrine looked around and saw the Icecream parlor even though ice cream seemed ill-fitting since it was so cold out it would still be nice to have some since ice cream was one of her favorite foods. Kathrine looked up at the cabin in front of them"I like it" she replied to Effie nodding in approval "It looks nice and cozy" she said while taking in the cabin.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 pm

→ℝπ•ͺπ•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿ π•Šπ• π•π•’π•£π•€β†
β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Nati. English←
β†’Loc.Bus-Near Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone←

Ryann paused her Jon Bellion playlist, looking up from her seat watching everyone get up and off as she smiled in excitement and got up. "Thank you! Have a good one" she smiled to the driver tipping an imaginary hat. He laughed and she chuckled as she hopped off with a wave, a blue gym bag slung on her shoulder with her ukulele in its case in her right hand and her guitar case containing the taylor acoustic on her left shoulder while her phone was in her left hand. She followed the group out, shivering, as she only wore a thin black windbreaker and a pair of black tights with Doc. Martins. She made her way to the front of the pathway with the others, looking up at the large wooden cabin. "It looks really warm" She smiled. "Can we get on in there tho? I could make due as a popsicle right now" She chuckled, her english accent thick as she switched from her
Canadian one, to brighten the mood, as she glanced around at her friends.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me