Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Warrens Across the Regions - WAR - Open by Sanara

Based on Click to view
Artist Sanara [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
95 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Warrens Across the Regions - WAR - Open

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:27 am

[/center]

-------Table of Contents
--------------------------
-- About & News Feed
-- Rules
---- General | Staff | Customs
-- Staff
-- Leveling
-- Customs
-- Dictionary & Affiliates
--------------------------

About

Warrens Across Regions is an online rabbit ARPG that revolves around major character and world building. Here you will create your own Warren, raise your rabbits and protect what is yours from Elil and rabbit alike. WAR gives you the option of writing or drawing, so just because you can’t do one or the other does not restrict you. Almost everything in WAR is RNG based. So pray to the Frith for good luck!

News Feed

03/27/19 - Ownership Transfer | Please welcome Sanara as co-owner
03/29/19 - Festival of the Comin Sun | The event will open April 1st! Keep your eyes peeled
05/01/19 - Changes | With the event ending, there will be several updates to our activities! Take a look!

Last edited by Sanara on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:43 am, edited 22 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrens Across the Regions - WAR - do not post

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:27 am

General Rules

- All CS Rules Appy
---- Make sure you keep all art and writing CS friendly
- Be Kind and Respectful
---- We are a community here, please be kind and respectful to each other. There will be no tolerance for bullying.
- Credit
---- Please remember to credit the artist of your rabbits
- Designs are not to be edited
---- Once a rabbit is designed their design is not to be changed. Exceptions to this are scars if they are won. You can not add scars without the use of scar items, unless designed with them.
- Rabbits are to be semi-natural
---- All WAR designs are natural like. Which means their colors and markings are to be natural. So no pink, green, or rainbow. The exception to this are eyes. They can be a single color or can have heterochromia as long as it is two colors max.
- One Warren per user
---- For now a user may only have a single warren. This may change in the future if several people have gotten to level 10 and beyond.
- If you are banned from CS your rabbits will be rehomed
---- If you come to find yourself banned from ChickenSmoothie your rabbits will be rehomed and you will lose all rights to them
- If you are banned from WAR your rabbits will be taken out of arpg
---- If you are banned from WAR your rabbits will be proclaimed dead. You will retain ownership of the design but they will no longer be in WAR.
- Founder info
---- You may only claim a free founder once. If you decide to start your Warren from scratch you may not claim another free founder.
You are not to contact any artist to make your founder. You post the form and any available artist will claim it.
If you do not claim your founder and become level 2 within a month of it being created your founder will go up for readoption.

- Rabbits and selling
---- Rabbits may be sold or traded but only for virtual currency. You must wait a month after recieving your rabbit before you can trade or sell it.
- Rule changes may be made
---- I reserve the right to change any rules in any category if I see fit.

Staff Rules

- Staff receive a single free custom upon hiring
---- All other customs must be bought using Carrot Tokens in the WAR Wears Shop. They may design it themselves or find an artist to do it. They will not be mutated! Those are reserved for the 00’s, events, and special occasions (like birthdays)
- Guest artists
---- Guest artists may only make adoptables. As a guest artist you will have three months to create 8 rabbits. After your 8 rabbits please pm me (if I haven’t already messaged you) and you may be offered full time artist position
They can not make founders or customs (unless their own)

- Regular artists
---- Regular artists may ask for any payment for customs they deem fair within reason and as long as it is virtual currency.
They may make founders, customs, breedings and adopts.
Each regular artist may claim limitless founders each month to make
Each regular artist may only claim 8 customs a month (May change)

- All Artists
---- All artists may add minimal scars. Heavy scarring must be bought or discussed with Sanara
Runner ups may be given out to contests who have 8 finished forms.

Custom Rules

- One custom per month
---- Each user may only order a single custom per month. Orders will be open on the first and run until a week before the end of the month. So you have three weeks to snag a slot
- Customs are not special
---- You may not order special/mutated rabbits for a custom. Those are again reserved for special occasions. The exception to this is if you have a voucher for a special rabbit. For now the harlequin rabbit will be special until I can figure out how to distinguish between them and chimeric.
- Detail
---- You can be as detailed as you want when ordering but remember some artists prefer free rein and if you are too specific your form may not be claimed.
- Check artist bulletin
---- An artist will post in the main thread whenever they are open. Make sure to check the artist bulletin for their prices. If you fail to do so you may not be claimed.
- Do not change artists
---- Once you post a custom form you may not post another one until your original artist does not claim. For example artist A opens and you post a form. You are now waiting for Artist A to claim your form. But then artist B posts that their slots are open. You may not post a form for artist B until artist A replied and has not accepted yours.
- You may be refused if...
---- You may not apply for a custom if you are under Warren Probation for breaking rules or going over your rabbit limit!

Warren Rules

- Basic Warren Creation
---- Creating a Warren is a pretty simple task. Just go to Character Storage, Weebly, wix, google, or Toyhou.se and make a new thread. If you do make a warren offsite please make sure it can be seen by everyone. And make sure there is no personal info shown anywhere on the site.
- You may set up your Warren however you see fit. Think of it like a Warrior cat clan territory. We encourage you to go as far into world building as you want! While it is not a necessity it brings a lot to your world and ideas in it. You can list Elil, terrain, morals, mantras, and so much more! Go wild! If you have any problems finding a name for your Warren try out this generator.
- We are also not allowing repeated warren names as of now. So please look at the archive on the fanclub to make sure the na,e you want is not taken.

- Hierarchy
---- You may structure your hierarchy however you wish. Within reason. You must have a leader and a Seer (a rabbit who has visions of the future). You may NOT have more than one leader period. Please do not try to make a work around this. One leader.
- Warren Thread
---- You must have one post reserved for materials and items gathered. You will be keeping track of all that on your own. So if it is lost please do not complain. Make sure you keep links for proof of purchase, finding, etc
- examples of Warrens - Ki-Neko Animura

-Warren Probation
---- You may not apply for a custom, adopt any rabbits, or apply for breedings for one month if you are under Warren Probation for breaking rules or going over your rabbit limit! Make sure to watch your limits!
-You can get out of warren probation by leveling up and waiting until your month is up.

Last edited by Sanara on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am

Staff

Co-Owners
    ImageImage

Activity Rollers
    Image ImageImage

Artists
    Full time
    Image ImageImage
    ImageImageImage

Temp Artists
    N/A

Last edited by Sanara on Wed May 01, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:29 am

Rabbit Leveling

In order to level your Warren you must level your rabbits. This is done by drawing or writing about your rabbit participating in several activities.
Every rabbit starts off as basic, excluding your leader and a few special adopts. After basic comes efficient. And after efficient is master.
Basic rabbits start at 5 stats and go to 12
Efficient rabbits start at 13 and go to 19
Master Rabbits have a total of 20 stats and are the strongest of your warren.
Basic -> Earn 8 Skills -> Efficient -> Earn 7 Skills -> Master
In order to gain more stats your rabbit must do activities that pertain to whichever stat you would like to increase. Once you have met the requirements for each level you post on the fanclub using the proper form and link proofs to each.
Note, you can not reuse activites. So if one level asks for one completed activity and another level asks for three. You can not reuse an activity that you used for the first level.
A rabbit can only have a max of 20 stats. When this happens they become a master rabbit and will no longer gain stats. You can still do activities though. But remember that a rabbit with super high strength and low knowledge wouldn’t really survive too well. Stats may become more useful later on and in raids. So be diligent.

Kit Rabbits
    Welcome to the warren, little one! I know the burrow seems a little large right now, but soon your world is going to get so much larger! Don't rush to be big, though. There's much to learn about being a rabbit! Sit back and observe! | Stats - 0 stats
      Limits - Kit Rabbits can not join in actual activities to gain items, but they can be written into and debeloped through stories for your other rabbits.

Basic Rabbits
    Well it seems you’re just another ordinary rabbit. Don’t worry, we all start out ordinary... it is only through hard work that the ordinary become the extraordinary. In order to get stronger you must work hard to gain more stats | Stats - 5 - 12 stats
      Limits - Basic rabbits can not join in raids. They are too weak and will get severely injured. There is also a chance of them getting injured during activities

Efficient Rabbits-
    By Frith how you have grown! I can see the hard work you have put into training your body and mind. But this isn’t the end. Keep working and you will be rewarded. | Stats - 13 - 19 stats
      Limits - Efficient rabbits may raid but they can get injured. While not fatal (unless okayed) injuries can really slow your rabbit down. Injuries from activities are low.

Master Rabbits -
    Well aren’t you an Elil in yourself! You have worked so hard to become one of the top rabbits of your Warren! Relax, take a breather you have earned it! But don’t rest too long there is always danger lurking| Stats - 20 stats
      Limits - None. As a master rabbit you have a very low chance of being injured during an activity. They can still be injured during Advanced Activities.

Warren Leveling

In order to level your Warren and gain more rabbit slots please read below.

Getting Started -
    This is for new members who are still waiting on their leader. There is not much you can do from here except start thinking about what you want for your Warren. Begin building your world as your leader is being designed!
      To Level Up
      - Create your Warren tracker
      - Order and wait for your founder
      - Get acquainted with everyone!

Level 1 -
    Congrats! Your Warren is growing but before you can do anything else you must do the following in order to keep your founder! Finish this level within a month of their creation and post to the archive to officially join WAR | Limits - Max 1 rabbit, can not raid | Notes - If you would like to design a map for your territory go here.
      To Level Up
      - Write about your Warrens territory.
        >> Min 300 words. More is always welcome.
      - Show off your leader!
      - Complete 1 activity
        >>Includes rolling outcome

Level 2 -
    Keep on working Rah! You have one month from getting your founder to get to this level. If not acheived within a month your founder will be readopted and you will have to win one| Limits - Max 5 rabbits, 1 Kit. 1 leader and 1 Seer. Can not participate in Advanced Activities
      To Level Up
      - Give your leader a backstory and personality
        >> Min 100 words for each category
      - Get 2 rabbits to Efficient
        >> Hint; your Leader is already Efficient!
      - Show us how your rabbits get healed
        >> Present one of your healing pieces after an injury

Level 3 -
    Getting stronger I see. Keep working and growing! You're doing well! | Limits - Max 8 rabbits, 2 Kits, Can not participate in Advanced Activities
      To Level Up
      - Give another one of your rabbits a backstory and personality
        >> Min 100 words for each category
      - Depict an interaction between your leader and one of your rabbits
      - Write or draw a non-activity scene of your rabbits.

Level 4 -
    By Frith how your Warren is growing! | Limits - Max 10 rabbits, 3 Kits, and Advanced Activities are open
      To Level Up
      - Describe a normal day for one of your rabbits.
      - Complete an Advanced Activity with a Master rabbit
        >> Includes rolling outcome
      - Oh no! Some of your food stockpile has come up missing- who is the culprit and how are they found out?

Level 5 -
    What smart Rabbits you have! You did well in the raid. But can you overcome this challenge| Limits - Max 15 rabbits, and 4 Kits
      To Level Up
      - Draw or write a non-activity scene of your rabbits.
      - Do atleast one activity for half the total rabbits in your warren
        >> Includes roll outcome
      - 5 rabbits must have personalities and backgrounds
        >> Min 100 words each category

Level 6 -
    When the going gets tough, your rabbits plan to rise to the occasion! | Limits - Max 18 rabbits and 5 Kits
      To Level Up
      - A terrible storm has come and collapsed a few of your tunnels. Depict one or more rabbits helping others to safety!
      - Depict your Seer (or equivalent of) having a vision or inclination of something to come.
      - Tell us about a relationship blossoming in your warren!
        >> 100 words minimum, but more is welcome

Level 7 -
    That storm was something huh? I’m glad you were able to help your Warrenmates to safety | Limits - Max 20 rabbits and 6 kits
      To Level Up
      - Depict at least two rabbits repairing damage from the storm.
      - Draw or write a non-activity scene of your rabbits
      - Get 2 rabbits to Efficient

Level 8 -
    Your warren is becoming well bonded. We certainly enjoy seeing them learn and grow. | Limits - Max 25 rabbits and 7 Kits
      To Level Up
      - Grow atleast one Kit rabbit into a Basic rabbit
      - Depict at least two of your rabbits fighting for their lives against an Elil of your choice
      - Get 2 Rabbits to Master

Level 9 -
    Looks like your warren is ready to venture out into the world! | Limits - Max 30 rabbits and 8 Kits
      To Level Up
      - Depict your rabbits interacting with another (Member owned) warren
      - Depict an interaction between one of your rabbits and a human
      - Complete 5 Advanced Activities

Level 10+
    Look at how large your Warren is! Congrats Rah, Frith-rah would be proud! | Limits - +5 rabbits per level and +1 kit per level
      To Level Up
      - Get 1 more Rabbit from Basic to Efficient or Efficient to Master
      - Depict 2 non-activity scenes of your rabbits
      - Give 2 more Rabbits personalities and backgrounds
        >> 100 min words each

Last edited by Sanara on Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:29 am

Customs

So you want to order a custom. Before you do anything you just check out the Artist Bulletin link at the top of the page. You may only order from artists who are open. Sometimes an artist will forget to close their slots on the bulletin so keep an eye out on this thread as well, they will be posting here every time they open and close!

Rules on Customs
1. There are no special edits to customs. Those are reserved for milestone rabbits. Special edits are anything that changes the lineart. Like longer fur, curly fur, floppy ears, etc. this does not include minor knicks in the ears. It would include major loss of part of ear
2. Once you order a custom you wait for it to be done. If it has been three weeks without it being done please contact me, Not the artist. When you do please link to your form
3. You may only order one rabbit a month! This is anytime between the 1st and the end of month.
4. Artists have the right to decline your custom. Don’t get discouraged just post again when another artist is open!

Custom Founder
Code: Select all
[b]Founder Form[/b]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Gender of rabbit:[/b]
[b]Rabbit Looks:[/b]

Monthly Custom
[b]Custom Form[/b]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Warren Link:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Gender of rabbit:[/b]
[b]Rabbit Looks:[/b]

Last edited by Sanara on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:30 am

Dictionary

Meanings found here. Check it out for more vocabulary

Rah | Leader/prince
    Every Warren leader must have the suffix Rah after their name.
Elil | predator
    this is the general go to when a rabbit is talking about any predator
Hlessi | homeless or rogue rabbit
    Rabbits who have no place to call home are Hlessi. They can be benevolent or malevolent so be wary
Doe | Female
    What female rabbits are called
Buck | Male
    What Male rabbits are called
Frith | sun, god of sun
    Most rabbits pray to the sun god Frithrah. But the prefix Frith just talks about the sun
Inle | Moon, death, fear
    meaning the moon when it is time for rabbits to die they hope for the Black Rabbit of Inle to come and take them to their Owsla
Owsla | the strong
    The Owlsa is usually the straightest rabbits of the Warren. They are the ones who are in charge

Gift Lines

Chibi WAR: Giftlines - By WileyFangs

Affiliates

adopt name
    [url=adoption center link here][img]stamp%20image%20here[/img][/url]
      lil blurb about the adopt here

adopt name
    [url=adoption center link here][img]stamp%20image%20here[/img][/url]
      lil blurb about the adopt here

WAR Stamps and Banners

Image by Sixbane
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3996754][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/08699fff-9cca-480f-bd29-36932555c4d5/dczbhyt-6865f41d-1433-4b72-9071-4bba459b4ff3.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by Sanara on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:31 am

Mark
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrens Across the Regions - WAR - Open for Marks

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:32 pm

mark?

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrens Across the Regions - WAR - Open for Marks

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 pm

mark <3