BearClan

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

BearClan 29

Postby inky. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:16 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 48 (7 kits)
Number of Servings: 8
Next Ruins Visit: Now
Next Birth: Rosemist (1)
Mod Notes: N/A
Cats to Find: N/A

Archive

The six new apprentices bounced up and down with excitement. Hawkpaw's brown fur was spiked up in joy. She was finnaly an apprentice! Thunderpaw was looking down at her with the same bright expression. He butted her shoulder with his head and toppled his sister over. "Aren't you excited?! You got Batfur as a mentor!" He boomed. He was big and bulky for his age and his voice was deeper than it should have been. Hawkpaw giggled and pushed her brothers face away from hers, rising to her paws. "You get Stormfang! I heard he and our mother were great friends growing up! He used to visit Adderbreeze in the nursery before we were born." She purred. Thunderpaw puffed up his chest. "I'm going to be the best warrior BearClan has ever seen!" He boasted, placing a paw on Hawkpaw's head. She shook it off indignantly. "I don't think so!" She growled playfully, tackling her brother to the ground "See, I just took the 'best warrior' off of his feet. That proves I'm the best!" She purred. Thunderpaw was about to say argue when Stormfang called him. "Come on! It's time to show you around the territory. Hawkpaw, Batfur will take you out soon, he just has to go on a hunting patrol first." Hawkpaw's smile faltered for a split second. She didn't want to part from her brother. But her smile returned and she let him up, sitting back. He got up and nuzzled her head before bounding off to his mentor. Hawkpaw let out a sigh and curled her brown tail around her paws. She looked down and blinked. When she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of grey paws standing in front of her. The she-cat looked up to see Ashpaw looking at her with his iconic friendly green gaze. “Hey there Hawkpaw!” He greeted cheerfully. Hawkpaw smiled sheepishly. “H-hey there Ashpaw. What’s up?” She meowed quietly. Ashpaw shrugged and sat beside her, his fur brushing hers. “Just waiting for my mentor to get back from his patrol. You?” He sighed. Hawkpaw’s ears flicked up. “Me too! Batfur has to hunt, but when he gets back, he’s going to show me around the territory! But StarClan knows when he’ll return.” She groaned. Ashpaw chuckled at her. “Why don’t we get your best set up while you wait? There’s an empty spot next to me if you want.” He offered, rising to his paws “If you want to be next to Thunderpaw, his nest is next to mine too. Not that I’m forcing you to be next to me of course-“ Hawkpaw cut him off with a smile. “It sounds great. Let’s go.” She purred, walking with her new friend over to the crack in the cliffface that acted as her new den.

Cindertail watched as his son and Hawkpaw disappeared into the apprentice den. Smiling, he wrapped his tail around his paws. He had just returned from the patrol. His leg was aching and Minkblossom ordered him to stay in camp for the rest of the day. Rabbitspark nuzzled his neck. “Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked, worry clouding her gaze “Do you need anything? A drink? Something to eat? A nap?” Cindertail chuckle sand licked her forehead. “I’m fine darling.” He purred, earning a sigh from his mate. “Alright.” She meowed hesitantly “But if you need something. Anything at all. You call me.” Cindertail smiled and pulled her into a hug. “I love you.” He murmured into her ear “I always will. Don’t forget that, okay?” He felt Rabbitspark nod and mutter something, which Cindertail took as her saying she loved him also. He sighed and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as his mate’s sweet scent flowers around him and enjoying the warmth of the sun on his back.

~~~~

Vipersun had come to know the night-covered camp like the back of his paw. It was time for one of their last meetings. The plan was coming together. The big events were all planned out, now they just had to work out the kinks. He dipped out of the camp enterance and followed Otterfur’s scent to the usual meeting spot. He scampered up the looming oak tree and settled on a thick branch and looked out in front of him. There sat his group, each on their own branch. Lionclaw, Otterfur, Grassheart, Deerleap, and someone new. “Ravencloud?” Vipersun muttered in surprise. Deerflight spoke next. “She came to me last night. She knows what we’re doing and wants to take part.” Vipersun moved his sharp eyes onto the black and white she-cat. She seemed to melt under his piercing gaze. “Y-yes sir.” She murmured “Slatestar is a weak leader and I believe you’d be much better suited for the role.” Vipersun’s tail curled and a smirk formed on his lips. He could use her. “Right.” He meowed, clearing his throat. “I accept your request to join us. You won’t need to prove your loyalty, since the plan is so close-“ “Oh, but Deerflight told me I had to.” Ravencloud cut him off, which earned her another glare, but she kept speaking “I-I snuck into his den earlier. I fed him the deathberries that Deerleap gave me. He’ll die in his sleep.” Lionclaw gasped beside him. “You what?” He hissed “You could’ve blown our whole cover! Did anyone see you? Did you even think-“ he was silenced by Vipersun’s raised tail. “You took the initiative. And did it without needing to be asked?” He said monotone. He glanced sideways at Otterfur, who was on the branch left of him. The lanky Brown tom cleared his throat and looked down. Vipersun flicked his eyes up again, looking straight at Ravencloud. “I like your dedication.” He smiled. Lionclaw’s mouth dropped and Grassheart surpressed a hiss. “The more cats we have the better. It will be easier to carry out our plan.” He growled, challenging the cats to object. Luckily, not one did. Nodding, he straightened his neck. “Very well then,” He meowed with authority “Since you’re part of our rag tag revolution, we might as well fill you in in the plan so far. This is how we’re going to kill Slatestar. For good.”

[Slatestar dies in his sleep of...unknown causes]
[Slatestar asks for a warrior]
[Hickorypaw and Acornpaw have their warrior assessment, becoming Hickorywind and Acornfall]
[Stonekit, Shrewkit, Starlingkit, Shrikekit, Thunderkit, and Hawkkit become apprentices]
[Cindertail, Hickorywind, Weaselfur, and Harepaw patrol]
[Gingerstem, Hollypaw, Turtlegaze, and Ashpaw hunt]
[Batfur, Cougarleap, Wolfthorn, and Acornfall hunt]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Swimming]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw nothing]
[Harepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Hareshadow]
[Sandstep teaches Lilypaw Battle]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Battle]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw Hunting]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw Hunting]
[Turtlegaze teaches Starlingpaw Hunting]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Hunting]
[Stormfang teaches Thunderpaw Hunting]
[Batfur teaches Hawkpaw hunting]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x4 squirrels]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 59 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 55 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 65 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 47 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 41 m | M | X
          Batfur | 41 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 75 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 43 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 56 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 44 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 34 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 46 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 51 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 57 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 49 m | M | X
          Fognose | 28 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 42 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 25 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 37 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 37 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 56 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 22 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 22 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 22 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 21 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 42 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 35 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 47 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 51 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 70 m | F | X
          Hickorywind | 15 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 15 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 28 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 28 m | F | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 15 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 15 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 17 m | M | X
          Lilypaw | 8 m | F | X
          Ashpaw | 8 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 6 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 6 m | M | X
          Starlingpaw | 6 m | F | X
          Shrikepaw | 6 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 6 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 6 m | F | X

Queens:
          Astercry | 28 m | F | X
          Rosemist | 51 m | F | X

Kits:
          Badgerkit | 4 m | M | X

Elders:
          Oaktooth | 124 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | HurricaneClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x1
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection | x2
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x2
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x3
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x2
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x2
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lovage | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x3
    Chamomile | Calms a cat down and gives strength | x1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x2
    Ragwort | Treats aching joints | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x1
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Bright-Eye | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases Breathing | x1
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and poisons | x1
    Bindweed | Helps mend broken limbs | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Used to help queens during kitting | x0
    Stick | Used to bite down when a cat is in pain | x1
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x2
    Beech Bark | Unknown Usage | x1
    Alder Bark | Helps toothache | x1
    Rush | Holds a broken limb in place | x1
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | x1
    Horsetail | Treats infection | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x8 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Hare | x10 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 8 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 8 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swim
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swim
    Sandstep | Lilypaw | 1 | Hunting
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Rainwing | Stonepaw | 0 |
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 0 |
    Turtlegaze | Starlingpaw | 0 |
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 0 |
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 0 |
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
    Dunewing | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Cedarsplash | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Thistlepaw | Froze to Death| X
    Cherrypaw | Froze to Death | X
    Flickerkit | Weakness after birth | X
    Wasppaw | Killed by Otterfur | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Vipersun
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderbreeze, Fognose, Squirrelheart
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstream, Talonsky
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
    ??? and ??? | Cedarsplash, Wrenpond
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlepaw, Hickorypaw, Acornpaw, Cherrypaw
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Flickerkit, Lilypaw, Ashpaw
    Unknown (Stormfang) and Adderbreeze| Thunderpaw, Hawkpaw
    Stormfang and Squirrelheart | Stonepaw, Shrewpaw, Starlingpaw, Shrikepaw
    Duststorm (HurricaneClan) and Astercry | Lynxkit, Hornetkit, Badgerkit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 30

Postby inky. » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:43 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 49 (7 kits)
Number of Servings: 9
Next Ruins Visit: 11/24
Next Birth: Rosemist (Now!)
Mod Notes: Oh my bad!
Cats to Find: N/A

Archive

Cindertail curled his tail around Rabbitspark. It was time for the drawing. A very sick-looking Slatestar hunched over the stone pit, Sandstep beside him and whispering encouraging words in his ear. The grey tom leaned over, showing his protruding spine and ribs. His tall height didn't help, since he was already hunching over to be able to reach Sandstep. He reached down a paw with a straight face. The leader flicked his wrist, making it seem like it took way more energy that it needed, sending a stone scampering over the stone outcrop. All of BearClan watched his face intently. Slatestar's usually clouded eyes suddenly broke free of their mist, making way for a enormous wave of regret, sadness, disbelief, and grief. His body gave a shutter and he spread his paws to keep himself steady. He slowly moved his head to look down on the crowd. Cindertail furrowed his brow. Why was he so distraught? Who was it? Then he looked around, and realized the whole Clan was looking at him, including Slatestar.
"Cindertail." He choked "Your stone has been drawn." Cindertail felt everything go numb. His paws wobbled beneath him. Him? No. It couldn't be. He felt the whole earth sway beneath him. He looked at Rabbitspark. The love of his life. His everything. Her eyes were shattered. Her jaw was twitching. She knew he wasn't going to come back if he went up there. Not with his leg. She pressed her nose into his neck. She knew, and yet she still remained positive. "You're going to be okay, Cindertail, I know you are." Cindertail shook his head and pulled her as close as possible. He inhaled deeply, drawing his mate's scent into his lungs for what would probably be the last time.

~~~~

That night was rough. He couldn't sleep because Rabbitspark was sobbing. She was quiet, but he knew what was happening. It was her way of coping with what would come the next morning. All he could do was press comfortingly against her. Sorrow pulled at his heart when he woke up and realized it wasn't just some cruel dream. He limped out of the den, where the Clan waited to send him off. At that moment, he realized how thankful he was to be a part of BearClan. Sure, things weren't always sunshine and rainbows, but he had been in the Clan since the beginning and had come to know each of its residents happily. He couldn't help but let a tear slip down his cheek when he saw his mate at the center. She was sniffling, watching him with wide, wet eyes. The eyes that had contained so much joy, so much brightness, now weighed down by grief and pleading. He gave her a smile as he stepped in front of her. She choked out a quiet sob as she pressed herself next to him. She nuzzled his chest and licked his chin. He touched his nose to her ear, inhaling her scent once more before licking her on the forehead and pulling away. Rabbitspark took a deep breath to compose herself and looked into the crowd where Lilypaw and Ashpaw watched their parents with wide eyes. She motioned with her tail for the pair to come forward. Reluctantly, the two cats faced their father. Cindertail gave them a weak smile. He nuzzled his daughter first, wrapping around Lilypaw and murmuring how much he was proud of her and how much love she gave him. Then he turned to his son. Ashpaw. The apprenticed looked up at him with confusion and fear. Cindertail touched his son's forehead with his nose. He put his muzzle next to his ear. "Take care of them, Ashpaw." He whispered. Pulling away, he looked at the cats surrounding them. He nodded to Adderbreeze, the first apprentice he truly cared about. He told Darkpaw to continue training hard without him, to which the tom nodded bravely. Then his green eyes moved to Slatestar. The leader shook his head in grief. Cindertail rested his chin on the tom's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Cindertail." He whispered into his friend's fur. Cindertail chuckled. "It's my fault for not retiring." He pulled away and smiled at Slatestar "We've had so many great memories together, my friend, thank you for everything." Slatestar's eyes glazed over and he pressed his eyelids together. "Thank you, Cindertail, for being the best warrior I've seen. I'll truly never forget you, old friend." The two nuzzled each other again. Finally, Cindertail turned back to his mate. She walked up to him and touched his nose with hers. "I love you so much Rabbitspark. Don't you forget it." He purred. She smiled weakly. "I love you too. Please don't go." She cried. The tom shook his head. "I have to, my love. But don't worry, we'll meet again, no matter how long it takes. I will always be with you. Though you might not be able to hear me I'm there, telling terrible, terrible jokes." He promised with a smile, looking down at her beautiful, tear-streaked face. Then, he took a deep breath and disappeared through the camp entrance and into the forest.

~~~~~

The sun had set by the time Cindertail reached the mouth of the cave. His broken leg was protesting and throbbing, but he could barely feel it over the overwhelming sense of fear that was clawing at his insides, ripping him apart savagely. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'For Rabbitspark.' He determined, and stepped confidently into the dark cave. The moon behind him cast a shadow in the already-suffocating darkness. "Hey!" He growled "Come on! Let's get this over with you good for nothing beast!" His sharp yowl cut through the damp air. A cool wind swirled around him, carrying traces of the bear's hostility on it. "I'd suggest you'd watch your mouth cat." A voice growled. "Why?" Cindertail cried "You're going to kill me either way! I might as well tell you how much I despise you!" Suddenly, a paw struck the tom in the side, sending him tumbling across the den. Groaning, he got up, limping back to his position, where the bear now stood. "Give it all you've got, cat." it challenged. "I was planning on it." He snarled. The warrior launched himself into the air, spitting, snarling, and claws furiously swiping at the bear's hide. He landed in between the bear's shoulders. The tom sunk his teeth into the beast's neck, earning a howl of pain. Cindertail swiped at the bear's ears and viciously jerked his head from side to side, ripping the bear's flesh. Blood spurted into his mouth, clogging his throat. The taste was so overwhelming he had to let go. He unclamped his jaws and spluttered out all of the hot liquid. The metallic taste still overpowered everything, but now he could focus. The bear was howling so loud that Cindertail bet the cats at home could hear him. The cat clawed his way up the bear's neck. Cindertail was going for the eyes. He was at the crown of the bear's head when the bear bucked, tossing its head from side to side, trying to dislodge Cindertail from its skull. It succeeded, eventually sending the cat soaring through the air. Cindertail hit a stone dangling from the ceiling. He landed awkwardly and his bad leg refused to move. Hissing in annoyance and pain, he whipped his head up to see the bear hurtling at him. Cindertail tried to roll away, but the bear wrapped its jaws around the middle of his body. Teeth didn't poke through his stomach, he rested gently in the bear's mouth as he was lifted off of the ground. The bear stood on its hind legs and took Cindertail out of its mouth with a paw. He was squished between the heavy paws of his opponent. His face scrunched up in discomfort. The bear snarled and drool dripped from the fangs that were in front of the trembling warrior. "Any last words?" The bear growled in a soft voice. "I hope you like being blind." Cindertail spat. He wiggled a paw out from the bear's death grip and hurled his unsheathed claws over its face, slicing open its right eye. Blood cascaded down the creature's cheek. It let out an ear-piercing howl and clasped its paws over its eye, releasing Cindertail. The grey tom landed with a thump on the cold floor. The fall had knocked all of the breath out of his lungs, but he wasted no time in crawling towards the gaping exit. The one chance he had at living. Of seeing his family again. Of laughing with Rabbitspark at how overly emotional and unnecessary their goodbye was. He was so close. His belly scraped against the floor of the cavern as he made his way to the guarantee of his life. One of his paws reached the outside and was flooded by the brilliant moonlight. A smile parted his lips and he choked out a laugh, tears spilling over his face. He would see her again. But then, he felt teeth sink into his foot. Hope was replaced with panic and pain. Before he could scream, he was being pulled back into the darkness. His paws flailed, trying to grasp the outside world. But he was back inside the murder den. The bear growled and huffed and snarled. "You idiot being!" It howled "How dare you! For that, I will rip out your insides and return you to your stupid Clan as an empty carcass." The bear placed a paw on Cindertail's back. The tom flipped over, sinking his teeth into the bear's paw and pummeling its nose with his broken back legs, even though every movement sent a shot of ferocious pain up his spine. The bear stood back up and Cindertail puffed up, spitting and snarling like a rabid dog. He launched himself back at the bear, but his legs gave out mid-jump and the monster easily knocked him down. Cindertail collided with a solid stone wall. He felt his spine crack and he slid to the ground. He tried to get up. His front paws wobbled and he cursed at them. His shoulders hunched over and he gulped a lump in his throat as he realized he couldn't move the lower half of his body. It wouldn't matter is he could, though, the bear quickly grabbed him again, this time puncturing the skin of his belly slightly, causing the tom to cry out in pain. The bear flung him again against the wall. Once he hit the ground, the bear recollected Cindertail, this time lifting him up by his head. He felt pressure building in his brain and was thankful when the bear flung him again. But his head hit the stone wall and he black dots spotted his vision. He didn't have the energy or ability to get to his feet. All he could move were his eyes. They flickered over to where the bear loomed. A shadow in a field of darkness. The moonlight filled its face for a moment and Cindertail could see where his claws had cut through the bear's eye. It was swollen shut and blood was bubbling out of it. But that's not what he focused on. He focused on the parted jaws that were lunging at him. He felt tears escape his eyes. He looked out at the forest for a final time. 'I love you.' He told his Clan telepathically. He then moved his eyes back to his fate. The last thing Cindertail saw was the moonlight glinting off of the wet fangs of the bear. And then, darkness.

~~~~~

Rabbitspark groomed herrself. The anxiety of the drawing was still eating at her. There was a minuscule chance that he would survive, but she still had hope. That hope grew when Weaselfur came back from his patrol with a familiar scent. But then that hope crashed harshly when she discovered that scent was mixed with blood and the horrid smell of death. Apparently, other cats smelled it too because eventually Weaselfur was surrounded by warriors. Rabbitspark rose to her paws slowly. Everything was numb. She didn't feel herself moving towards the crowd. But as soon as cats saw her, they parted. Her face was stoic, her legs stumbling slightly. Shock and denial clouded her mind. All of the cats parted for her and Weaselfur's eyes darted from side to side. "Rabbitspark, I-" He started, but she cut him off. "Where is he?" She whispered, voice gravelly. Weaselfur dipped his head. He turned and showed his side. Rabbitspark sunk to the ground. She sat down, eyes growing large and her jaw hanging open, breaths coming out in short huffs. Before her, on Weaselfur's back, was Cindertail's body. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and blood leaked from his neck, head, and back. There were scratches everywhere and his entire left ear was ripped off. Rabbitspark let out a mangled cry. She rushed to him and buried her nose into the blood soaked fur of her mate. Weaselfur eased his body to the ground. As soon as he was resting, Rabbitspark curled around her mate, pulling him closer and nudging his muzzle with hers. Weaselfur wrapped his tail around her and placed his chin on her head. They had been together since ElmClan all those moons ago. Now, she was breaking, and Weaselfur couldn't bear it. He tried to nudge her away from his body, but Rabbitspark hissed at him. "Don't you dare!" She cried, tears streaming down her face. Weaselfur dipped his head and backed away, letting her push herself closer to her mate. "Momma?" A voice whispered from behind them. Weaselfur turned to see Ashpaw staring wide-eyed at the scene, Lilypaw hiding behind him. Rabbitspark turned to her kits. She let out a sob and looked back down at Cindertail's body. Ashpaw walked over and sat next to her. She pushed her head into her son's chest, Ashpaw resting his chin on her head and his eyes glued to his father's broken body. Lilypaw rested her cheek on her mother's shoulder and cried with her. Hawkpaw slowly approached Ashpaw and Thunderpaw looked fearfully at his mother. Adderbreeze blinked, a tear rolling down her face, smiling weakly at Thunderpaw. The apprentice went to nuzzle his mother, letting her quietly sob into his shoulder. The whole Clan gathered around, crying and remembering the dead tom together.

[Cindertail goes to the bear. He is killed in the fight. His body is brought to camp for the Clan to mourn]
[Rosemist goes into labor, Otterfur is the father. Minkblossom assists]
[Sandstep, Cougarleap, Hareshadow, and Weaselfur go after the fox]
[Hareshadow, Hickorywind, Rainwing, and Otterfur hunt]
[Grassheart, Vipersun, Nightclaw, and Lionclaw hunt]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Swimming]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw nothing]
[Sandstep teaches Lilypaw Climbing]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Climbing]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw Hunting]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw Hunting]
[Turtlegaze teaches Starlingpaw Hunting]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Hunting]
[Batfur teaches Hawkpaw hunting]
[The Clan consumes x3 big fish]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 60 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 56 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 66 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 42 m | M | X
          Batfur | 42 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 76 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 44 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 57 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 45 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 35 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 47 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 52 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 58 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 50 m | M | X
          Fognose | 29 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 43 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 26 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 38 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 38 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 57 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 23 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 23 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 23 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 22 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 43 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 36 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 48 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 52 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 71 m | F | X
          Hickorywind | 16 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 16 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 29 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 29 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 18 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 31 m | M | X

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 16 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 16 m | F | X
          Lilypaw | 9 m | F | X
          Ashpaw | 9 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 7 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 7 m | M | X
          Starlingpaw | 7 m | F | X
          Shrikepaw | 7 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 7 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 7 m | F | X

Queens:
          Astercry | 29 m | F | X
          Rosemist | 52 m | F | X

Kits:
          Badgerkit | 5 m | M | X

Elders:
          Oaktooth | 125 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x3
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Bindweed | Helps mend broken limbs | x2
    Rush | Holds a broken limb in place | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x10 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Hare | x10 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 8 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Sandstep | Lilypaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle
    Rainwing | Stonepaw | 0 |
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 0 |
    Turtlegaze | Starlingpaw | 0 |
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 0 |
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 0 |
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cindertail | Killed by the Bear | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 31

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:36 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 50 (10 kits)
Next Ruins Visit: Whenever
Next Birth: N/A
Mod Notes: good to see ya back Cham :D
Also, due to plot, could you hold off on drawing pebbles please?
Cats to Find: bday cat

Archive

Slatestar dragged his paws over the leaf-strewn forest floor. He, Sandstep, and Lilypaw were out on an ‘adventure’ because Minkblossom has ordered him to ‘get off his lazy tail and do something’ after he complained about his aching joints. He was old! Could she blame him? Letting out a sigh, his olive eyes flicked up to see the gashes in Sandstep’s flank. Worry tugged at the leader. She had assured him that she was well enough to stretch her legs, much to the medicine cat’s dismay, but she had been stubborn on accompanying Slatestar on his walk. The leader sagged his shoulders, making his spine poke out slightly. His eyes were glued to his paws as the troubling thoughts that had been keeping him up and night cascaded through his skull. Vipersun was at the peak of them all. Slatestar knee the tom was planning something bad. What exactly the plan was and when he was going to carry it out was anyone’s guess, but he sensed it would be soon. And he sensed it had something to do with him. Sandstep’s brother had always been prickly, nothing like his loyal deputy, and Slatestar knew Vipersun had something against him, but lately, the warrior had seemed so on edge and easily aggravated that it caused the leader to observe him carefully. He noticed Vipersun sneaking out at night along with Lionclaw, Otterfur, and a few other warriors that he was unable to identify due to their use of flower-smelling coverups. It truly clawed at Slatestar’s nerves.

Sandstep looked over her shoulder. She furrowed her brow and flicked Lilypaw gently with her tail to signal her apprentice to wait. Slatestar didn’t notice that they had paused and bumped into Sandstep’s rear. His face grew hot and he looked wide-eyed at her. “I-I’m sorry Sandstep!” He stammered, causing Lilypaw to giggle. “That’s alright big guy. You’ve got a lot on your mind.” She said with a gentle smile, moving to his side and flicking his shoulder scoldingly with her tail “Which is why we’re out of camp. Don’t think about leader duties right now. Relax.” She drifted airily over to Lilypaw who nodded supportively. “Yea. It’s a real honor for an apprentice to spend time with the deputy and the leader.” She pointed out “Show me around! Teach me some stuff! Let’s do something so that I can brag to my brother!” Slatestar’s mouth twitched into a smile. She was just like Cindertail. “Alright.” He sighed. Sandstep’s ears perked up with an idea. “Why don’t we go up to the ravine? I haven’t been there in so long! It’s such a beautiful sight this time of day, just make sure you’re careful about where you put your paws. Lilypaw nodded eagerly, eyes sparking with excitement. Both she-cat’s eyes turned on him. He looked at both of them and smirked. “Why not?”

The group trekked up the hillside that flanked the ravine. Sandstep was in front, leading the way. Lilypaw followed obediently behind her mentor and beside her leader, chatting away like a songbird about how her training was going. It was good that she was happy. Slatestar knee Ashpaw was struggling with the loss of his father. It was to be expected, but he seemed uninterested in anything his mentor was trying to teach him. One of the other tasks the leader had was to talk to the young tom about the issues, maybe help him through some of his grief. Lilypaw, however, seemed a lot more energetic than her brother. Of course, she had to be sad who wouldn’t be, but she seemed to have accepted the fact that Cindertail was gone. If he was being honest, Slatestar somewhat envied her. He would wake up in the middle of the night panicked because of a nightmare containing his own friend. The dreams would scare him so badly that it would take several minutes for Sandstep to calm him down. “So how long have you been leader, Slatestar?” Lilypaw asked “Were there any leaders before you?” The tom shook his head. “Nope. I’m the founder of BearClan. Your mentor helped me to find cats to join us after a while, but we built the camp.” Lilypaw’s eyes brightened. “How’d you dig the caves into the side of the cliff?” She meowed with awe. Sandstep chuckled. “No, darling, the caves were already there. We did build the warriors den, though.” She explained. Lilypaw deflated, embarrassed at her stupid question. Slatestar nudged her with his shoulder. “Hey it was a valid question.” He assured her “Dont worry. When I was a Kit I used to think that clouds were sheep that grew wings and flew away. My brother made fun of me for it until the day I left.” Lilypaw giggled. “You have a brother?” She asked “What was his name? When was the last time you saw him.” Slatestar let out a heavy sigh. “Oh a long long time ago. A few moons before I came to the island. His name was Theo. He was quite a bit older than me. He was a house cat withvery nice two-legs that would feed me from time to time when I visited.” Lilypaw crinkled her nose. “You were a kitty pet?” She grumbled with disgust. “Oh StarClan no!” He chuckled “No, Theo was my half-brother. My mother and I lived in an alleyway for most of my life. One day I woke up and she was gone- I was about 30 moons old or so. I decided not to stick around so I hopped on a monster and got on a platform that two-legs use to cross water. I saw this island and figured I’d give it a shot.” He smiled down at her. He had never really told anyone his past before and it felt good to let someone know what he had done. Was this what an elder felt like? Suddenly, a picture grew in his mind. Him as an elder, telling BearClan’s newest kits about the earliest days of the Clan and how he led them against the Bear. The thought made him smile even wider.

“Here we are.” Sandstep announced. The three were perched on the edge of the cliff, looking down at the river flowing below. “Wow.” Lilypaw gasped “I never knew we had such a big river!” Sandstep nodded. “We don’t like cats coming up here. When it rains a lot, the water rises and it can get extremly strong currents. If someone slipped, it would be near impossible to get out. Plus see those rocks?” She nodded at the bottom of the chasm. Sure enough, there were heaps of jagged and smooth rocks mixed together, piled up around the bank. “If someone fell from this height, it would be fatal.” Sandstep added. Then she turned to her apprentice. “You have to promise me not to come up here alone, ok? Don’t tell your friends about it and do not encourage them to come up here. It’s extremely dangerous. It’s okay for you to be here now since you’re with us, but alone, bad things could happen.” The apprentice nodded with wide eyes and swallowed. Sandstep smiled gently. “Sorry if I scared you,” She purred, touching her nose to Lilypaw’s forehead “I just want you to be safe.” Slatestar looked out on the river. Wind swirled around them and ruffled his fur. It had been forever since he saw this sight, since he and Sandstep had first explored the territory in fact. “Brings back some good memories.” Sandstep purred to him, pressing herself against his flank. Slatestar rested his chin on her head, humming his agreement looking at the clearing around them. The tree line was far away, leaving the cats in the open grass. The gentle breeze swayed the buds of blooming pink flowers that grew in this medow. Everything seemed calm. Almost everything. Slatestar narrowed his eyes at a bush moving unnaturally under a looming oak tree. He pricked his ears and opened his jaw slightly, trying to scent any existing danger, but he was upwind from the area he was trying to investigate. Suddenly, he saw a white tipped tail flck above the leaves.

Slatestar felt panic set into his chest. The wind direction changed and he got a faceful of an putrid stench. ‘Fox’ he determined. Sandstep smelled it too. The two cats shared a knowing look and positioned themselves around Lilypaw. “Huh?” She murmured “Shat are you guys doing?” Her question was soon answered as the bushes parted to reveal a set of bared, dripping fangs belonging to a deranged looking fox. Its hackles were raised and its muscles shook with fury. It loomed over the three cats and snapped angrily at them. Slatestar tried to make himself look threatening and let out the lowest growl he could muster, but his skinnines made his efforts useless. The fox took a step forward, its muscles bulging beneath a short red pelt. The eyes were like embers, scorching into Slatestar’s skull with burning hatred. Sandstep joined Slatestar, challenging the fox. “Run” she growled through bared teeth at Lilypaw. But the She-cat was trembling with terror and wouldn’t budge. “Sandstep let’s-“ The leader started, but his deputy cut him off with a battle cry. She launched herself at the fox, clawing like a rabid raccoon. She landed on its face and spat in its eyes, attemting to blind it momentarily as she scratched at its face. The sandy she-cat pummeled the fox's ears without mercy. The creature shrieked in pain and bucked wildly, trying to dislodge the cat from its face. It worked and Sandstep went flying across the medow, sliding into a bunch of flower buds. Slatestar spat and hissed at the approaching predator. Blood trickled down the side of its face where Sandstep had torn an ear, but its eyes remained as fiery as ever. Slatestar cursed at it and flung himself over the canine, landing square on its shoulders. He stole a glance at Sandstep, who was shakily rising to her paws. ‘Guess I’ll just have to distract it long enough.’ Licking his lips, Slatestar ran a hasty plan through his head. It would have to do. He yowled angrily and plunged his teeth into where the fox’s shoulder met its neck. Blood spurred into the tom’s mouth and the metallic taste flooded his senses. He jerked his head to rip and tear at the skin, trying to fatally wound the opponent. His thorn-sharp claws dig into the fox’s back, causing it to rear back in pain. Surprisingly, Slatestar saw a flash of tortoiseshell fur dart at the fox’s exposed belly. “Very nice Lilypaw!” Sandstep cheered. She was racing over to the fight and beamed at her apprentice who was swiping at the fox’s underside. The fox twisted and jerked around, flopping on its back to try and squish Slatestar beneath its weight. The force of the impact forced Slatestar to let go of his target completely. He felt everything pulsing from the heaviness of the fox. ‘Minkblossom I told you my bones were aching! Why didn’t you listen?” He screamed mentally. His shoulder felt like it had been torn out of place and his hind leg was filled with hot needles. He couldn’t move anything. He tried to roll over onto his paws, but he flopped over lazily with his face in the dirt. He used all his might to lift his head and what he saw made his blood go cold. The fox had cornered the two she-cats in front of the steep ravine. It snapped at them and Sandstep hissed, but Lilypaw took a step back, sending a shower of tiny pebbles cascading down the side. No. No no no! He would not let them die. He locked his front legs in place and squeezed his eyes shut, using any energy remaining to get to his paws. A shriek made his eyes snap open. Sandstep was hanging onto the outcrop with her front paws. Lilypaw was no where to be seen, but from the look on Sandstep’s face she was probably hanging onto her mentor’s leg or tail for dear life. A surge of adrenaline allowed the leader to jump to his feet. He let out a battle cry and sprinted at the fox. He bowled into it from the side, head butting it to the ground a few cat-lengths away. “Slatestar!” Sandstep cried “I’m slipping!” The leader rushed over to her. Tears were spilling down her cheeks. He peaked over the edge and saw Lilypaw’s green eyes, large as moons, staring hopelessly up at him. Her claws were dug into Sandstep’s back and beneath them were a dozen piles of pointed stones, a hard river bank, and ruthless currents. There was no way out of this. He realized that and he understood that, but he would not give up. “Lilypaw first.” Sandstep gasped. He nodded and reached over to grab Lilypaw’s scruff. “Hey Lilypaw everything’s going to be okay, you understand?” She sniffed “Slatestar’s going to help you up. You can let go of me.” The young she-cat obeyed and retracted her class, leaving Sandstep’s back torn and bloody. He took a step backwards and pulled as hard as he could. He was about to get Lilypaw to safety when he felt a force knock him from behind. The fox, bleeding horribly from its neck, was pushing the cats off of the side of the ravine. Slatestar tried to steady himself and push back, but he was old and weak and the fox was young and strong. Slatestar made eye contact with Sandstep and Lilypaw. ‘I’m so sorry.’ They told. The two she-cat’s faces contorted with tears as the three cats and the fox tumbled over the cliff, falling down into the ravine, hitting the shore below.

~~~~

Vipersun paced nervously around the outcrop jutting in front of Slatestar’s den. The group he took out should’ve been back by now. If something happened, he’d rip the leader’s throat out. He impatiently flicked his tail. Where were they? Unfortunately, his question was answered moments later. A group of cats cluttered around in a buzzing huddle. Vipersun rolled his eyes and approached the cats. "What is going...on." He trailed off as he saw it. His sister's twisted body resting on the ground. Her jaws were open and her fur was drenched. Beside her, Lilypaw laid in the same way, only the apprentice's neck was snapped at an awkward angle. In between the two stood Slatestar. The tom's eyes were wide, scared, and guilty. What had he done? Fury and grief ripped through Vipersun. His sister was dead. Sandstep was gone. And it was all Slatestar's fault. He let out a loud growl. "What did you do?!" He yowled, rushing to Sandstep's body, curling around it and trying to lift her head up. "Vipersun, there was a fox. I-it ambushed us. Pushed us over the ravine." Slatestar explained. Vipersun rose to his paws. He felt tears steam in his eyes, but he shook himself violently, replacing the sadness with rage. "You took them to the ravine?" He growled quietly "You know how dangerous it is. You knew something could happen!" Slatestar shook his head. "No! I-It wasn't my fault!" He protested "It was Sandstep's idea-" The warrior snapped his jaws at the frail leader. "Don't you dare blame this on her! You took an apprentice up there. You...you're the reason they're dead." Slatestar stumbled backwards. He was about to further proclaim his innocence when Rabbitspark let out a shriek. He turned to face her and his heart shattered when he saw the look on her face. The She-cat looked at her daughter in despair. She flung herself next to the young cat and started to furiously lick her daughter’s forehead. “Lilypaw!” She cried “Wake up!” Tears streamed down the calico’s cheeks as she wrapped herself around her dead kit. She looked up at Slatestar with sad, wet eyes. “What happened?” She asked weakly. Slatestar walked over to her and touched her shoulder with his tail in an effort to comfort her. “There was a Fox. It attacked us.” He whispered, eyes stinging “I couldn’t help them. I’m so sorry.” Rabbitspark burrows her face in his shoulder, weeping for the loss of her only daughter. Slatestar curled himself around her and sat with her until the burial.

~~~~

Vipersun didn’t get a single second of sleep. After they buried Sandstep and Lilypaw, life seemed to go back to normal for all of the cats. Even Rabbitspark had come to terms with it. Stupid she-cat. Didn’t she realize that Slatestar was evil? He had killed them! It didn’t matter that Minkblossom confirmed their cause of death as falling from the ravine. Slatestar could’ve killed them and covered it up. Yes! That’s what happened! He poisoned them and pushed them off. It made perfect sense, but no one would believe him. Not without proof. Vipersun’s eyes stung with exhaustion but he refused to close them even for a second. He rolled onto his back and looked up at the woven ceiling of the warriors den. Through the parted branches, he could see the moon illuminating the sky. Beside it flickered a tiny star. It pulsed, as if it were giving Vipersun a message. It rang clearly through his mind. Tomorrow. Tomorrow he would carry out his plan to put a stop to Slatestar for good.

The next morning, Vipersun’s eyes were set on fire. He had stayed up for the rest of the night plotting exactly how he would carry it out. His paws dragged across the dusty camp floor. He was physically tired, but mentally, he could challenge the bear. Thankfully, the old weak foxheart he would be killing wasn’t nearly as strong. The warrior spotted Lionclaw sulking near the nursery. Vipersun flicked an ear and made his way over to his friend. “Lionclaw.” He dipped his head. The tom nodded back, watching Vipersun sit next to him out of the corner of his eyes. “Today. It’s time this torture stopped.” He meowed, keeping his gaze focused straight ahead. Lionclaw huffed in acknowledgment. “Tell Otterfur, will you?” Lionclaw shook his head. “He hasn’t left Rosemist or the kits’ side since yesterday. He likes being a father.” The golden warrior revealed. Vipersun’s Head whipped around. “You don’t think he’d pull out now do you?” He meowed harshly. Lionclaw shook his head. “I doubt it.” He yawned, rising to his paws “Just let him have this moment. After we go through with it, I have a feeling his mate won’t be too fond with him.” Lionclaw flashed his companion a smile before walking away to join the hunting patrol he was assigned to. Vipersun furrowed his brow and got up. He walked past the crevice that was the nursery enterance. Stealing a glance, he saw Otterfur curled around Rosemist. The two new parents looked down at their sons happily with big smiles on their faces. Vipersun clenched his jaw, loathing the wave of pity that shot through him. Otterfur would be fine. After all, he would be saving the Clan from monsterous leadership. Viperstar sounded nice.

Soon, it was sunhigh. The time had come to fulfill their plot. Slatestar had called a meeting to appoint a new deputy. Vipersun, Lionclaw, Ravencloud,
Grassheart, And Deerleap all sat together. The group of cats were aware of his plans but Otterfur, who was sitting with his mate by the nursery, still remained oblivious. “As you all know, BearClan is in need of a new deputy. While we are still mourning the loss of Sandstep, and Lilypaw, (he dipped his head respectfully to Rabbitspark and Ashpaw) we must go on. The cat I’m about to chose has proven their loyalty countless times. They are a strong, respectable warrior with values and skills I highly admire. The new deputy of BearClan is-“ Slatestar wasn’t able to finish his speech. Vipersun jumped to his paws and spiked his fur up in rage. “I think we should have a new leader!” He snarled. All of the residents of BearClan turned to face him, whispering to the cats beside them. But Slatestar was unfazed. “Vipersun.” He warned gently. Vipersun shook his head violently. He stalked forward, lashing his tail, until he was standing beneath the outcrop. “Get down here you coward and settle this like a leader.” He demanded. Slatestar blinked and obeyed, slipping down the side and landing gracefully in front of the sandy tom. “You lying little piece of badger dung.” The warrior cursed “You aren’t fit to be the leader. BearClan needs someone strong and willing to defend us, not some lazy old elder who hardly has enough strenth to eat.” He spat at Slatestar, a sparkling droplet landing on his muzzle. The leader took a confident step forward. “Vipersun, I understand you’re hurting. Sandstep was your sister, it’s understandable that you are confused. But this is still no way to act. I’ve put up with your whispers and low-laying threats. I’m sick of it.” He boomed, taking another step towards the bristling Vipersun (who was standing stiffly and not backing down) “I am your leader. Whether you like it or not. Since you are a part of my clan you are to respect me. So you understand?” Vipersun smirked. “You think you’re so tough?” He sneered. Flicking his ear, he turned to face the group. “Get him.” He snarled at them.

The cats rushed forward and sprung at Slatestar. Lionclaw held his scruff while Ravencloud, Deerleap and Grassheart held down his legs. It all happened so fast taht the cats were dumbfounded as to what was happening. “What are they doing?” Adderbreeze shrieked quietly to Windfeather, who was staring in shock at the scene unfolding. Weaselfur, Cougarleap, And Batfur all looked like they were about to leap at the attackers and defend their leader, but once they saw the deranged look in Vipersun’s eyes, they decided against it. Otterfur stares open-mouthed at the group. Vipersun turned and howled at him. “Get your tail over here.” He ordered. But Otterfur didn’t move. Rosemist turned to look at her mate, the most betrayed and confused look on her face. “Otterfur I swear to StarClan don’t give up now!” The Warrior snarled. Now, all the attention was on the sleek brown tom. Otterfur looked at Vipersun with conflict tearing his eyes. Vipersun knew how to get him over. “Otterfur,” He started, voice calm “You can’t give up. You’ve already come so far. You wouldn’t want Wasppaw to have died in vain would you? You proved your loyalty by killing him. Don’t throw that all away.” Vipersun’s voice was a smooth as honey as he spewed the venomous words. Otterfur’s eyes widened in horror. Now, the whole Clan knew about his deed. Rosemist let out a strangled gasp. “Otterfur!” She pleaded “Say it’s not true!” Vipersun feigned a guilty look. “Oh was that supposed to be a secret? Oops.” He smiled slyly at Otterfur, whose expression was a mix between hatred and fear. When he didn’t defend himself, his mate growled. “How could you?!” She hissed at him, cuffing him around one of his rounded ears. He ducked at looked at his mate. “Rosemist please, you don’t understand-“ His mate snarled. “Oh I understand! You killed Wasppaw! An innocent apprentice who will never know his son because of you! You’re a wicked cat, Otterfur, I hope you rot.” Otterfur’s eyes sparked with fury. “Don’t you dare!” He snarled at her “Wasppaw was a burden to the Clan! He would’ve died the first time his stone got drawn. I did him a favor!” Rosemist blinked in disbelief. She backed away. Wolfthorn bounded up to his sister, diving between the two cats. “Leave her alone you demon!” He hissed. Otterfur snapped his jaws at the tom. “Get away! This doesn’t concern you.” He demanded. “Otterfur.” Rosemist murmured weakly, tears welling in her eyes “I can’t believe you could do this to me.” Otterfur lashes his tail. “Not everything has to do with you.” The she-cat choked out a sob. “Get away from me! I never want to see you again! And if you come near my kits, I’ll shred you to pieces!” She howled, turning and rushing into the nursery. Wolfthorn snapped one last time at Otterfur. “I knew she was too good for you. She didn’t deserve your terrible love.” Otterfur looked over him. His height gave him a frightening appearance. “She never had my love.” He sneered, eyes filled to the brim with pain “She wanted this, not me. Tell her she can keep her pathetic kits. They mean nothing to me.” Then, he whirled around, snarling and padded over to Slatestar, who was watching wide-eyes at the whole exchange.

Otterfur sank his teeth into the leader’s scruff and wrapped a paw around his neck, holding him in place. Lionclaw looked sympathetically at Otterfur. The brown tom’s eyes were filling with tears. He regretted his words, but he would never admit it. He was a gentle giant, but when he was hurt, he would trample anything and everything in his way. Good. Vipersun peeled his lips back into a devilish grin. Slatestar was being choked by Otterfur and Lionclaw while he thrashed violently against the She-cats holding him down. The sight brought joy to Vipersun. He looked around at all the horrified cats around him, paralyzed and too afraid to help their leader. “Behold your mighty leader.” He mocked, slapping Slatestar across his cheek “I’m relieving you of your duties, Slatestar. Thank you for all of the horrors you put our Clan through.” Vipersun unsheathed his claws. He raised a paw and Otterfur and Lionclaw lifted Slatestar up, giving the tom easy access to his throat. But before he could strike, someone spoke behind him. “Vipersun wait!” He turned to see who dared defy him. It was Rabbitspark. The warrior felt some of the hatred melt away. “Please don’t do this.” She whispered. “How can you say that, Rabbitspark?” He cried in astonishment “This cat has taken everything from you! First Cindertail and now Lilypaw! How can you not despise him as much as I do?” Rabbitspark shook her head. “Vipersun it’s not his fault. The bear killed Cindertail. And the fox killed Lilypaw and Sandstep. He had nothing to do with it.” She insisted “Of course I wish they were still alive and I might blame him the tiniest bit. But it is not his fault.” Tears glinted at the edges of her eyes and Vipersun’s heart ached. He wanted Sandstep back. He wanted to bawl and scream and he wanted her to wrap herself around him and tell him it was going to be ok. But she was gone. And it was all his fault. “Vipersun please-“ Slatestar gurgled. Vipersun whipped around, the fury in his eyes many times fiercer than before. “Shut up!” He yowled “Your leadership has plagued this Clan for too long. It’s time we get rid of you for good.” Slatestar’s eyes widened as Vipersun’s paw sliced through the air, ripping his throat. Blood splashed over the stone ground, spilling from Slatestar’s neck. The tom gurgled and choked, trying to breath. His body convulsed and gave a final heave before laying still in the pool of sticky blood. The liquid spread to Vipersun’s feet. The warm substance coated his paws, staining the once cream fur a sickening shade of red. Several cats howled and cried. Soon the clearing was filled with the shrill voices of his Clanmates. The sound pierced his ears. “Shut your mouths. All of you!” He growled “Slatestar is dead.” He announced “I am your leader now.”

[Slatestar, Sandstep, and Lilypaw all go out for a walk. Suddenly, a familiar smelling fox (probably a relative of the one they just killed) ambushes them, sending Sandstep and Lilypaw tumbling down a ravine to their deaths. Slatestar loses a life but makes his way back to camp]
[Vipersun is furious and decides this is the perfect time to carry out his plan. He and his group attack Slatestar, claiming his remaining lives. Vipersun deems himself the new leader of BearClan. He appoints Lionclaw and Otterfur as his deputies. No one objects, but tensions are high]
[Gingerstem, Deerleap, Swiftwind, and Fognose patrol]
[Cougarleap, Rabbitspark, Adderbreeze, and Astercry hunt]
[Grassheart, Vipersun, Nightclaw, and Lionclaw hunt]
[Darkpaw and Hollypaw take their final assessment. If they pass, they will return as Darkmask and Hollypounce]
[Wasppaw’s son, Thornkit, is dropped off by Splashfeather. Hareshadow vows to raise the young tom, with the help of the queens of course]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Stealth]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw Battle]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw Battle]
[Turtlegaze teaches Starlingpaw Battle]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Battle]
[Batfur teaches Hawkpaw Battle]
[Badgerkit (paw) is apprenticed to Fognose]
[Gains x3 squirrels from the advent calendar]
[The Clan consumes x3 hares]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 61 m | M | X
          Lives:

Vipersun | 58 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 57 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 59 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 51 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 67 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 43 m | M | X
          Batfur | 43 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 77 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 45 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 46 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 36 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 48 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 53 m | F | X
          Fognose | 30 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 44 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 27 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 39 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 39 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 58 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 24 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 24 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 24 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 23 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 44 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 37 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 49 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 53 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 72 m | F | X
          Hickorywind | 17 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 17 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 30 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 30 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 19 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 32 m | M | X
          Astercry | 30 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 17 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 17 m | F | X
          Ashpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 8 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 8 m | M | X
          Starlingpaw | 8 m | F | X
          Shrikepaw | 8 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 8 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 8 m | F | X
          Badgerpaw | 6 m | M | X

Queens:
          Rosemist | 53 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thornkit | 1 m | M | X
          Burrkit | 1 m | M | X
          Sparkkit | 1 m | M | X

Elders:
          Oaktooth | 125 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Rush | Holds a broken limb in place | x2
    BlackBerry Leaf | eases bee stings | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x11 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Hare | x7 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 9 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, swimming
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Rainwing | Stonepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Turtlegaze | Starlingpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 1 |
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Lilypaw | Killed by a Fox | X
    Sandstep | Killed by a Fox | X
    Slatestar | Finished off by Vipersun | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Wasppaw and Splashfeather (SnakeClan) | Thornkit, Waspkit (SC)
    ??? And ??? | Rosemist, Wolfthorn
    Otterfur and Rosemist | Burrkit, Sparkkit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 32

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:16 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 51 (10 kits)
Cats to Find:

Archive

Stormfang rolled his eyes. Ahead of him, Windfeather and Adderbreeze were giggling and whispering secretly to themselves. Adderbreeze's face was lit up with joy and her eyes were bright with laughter. The sight made his heart burn. How dare a tom make her laugh? She was his. He was the father of her kits. Not that anyone knew that, of course, but it was the truth. Even though he was mates with Squirrelheart, he was still deeply in love with the she-cat in front of him. The promise he made had been hard to keep lately. Squirrelheart was so clingy. Every night she had to have him curled around her. He wished desperatly that it was Adderbreeze. He knew it was wrong to think that, but to be fair he never really wanted to be Squirrelheart's mate. Adderbreeze had begged him to and he did it to please her. Windfeather cast a sideways glance at her, his cheeks turning hot. He murmured something to her and Adderbreeze smiled sweetly, blushing. Fury burned Stormfang's heart. He stomped between them and lashed his tail. "Stop the chit-chat." He growled "Our Clan is in trouble and we have a job to do. Now is not the time to be discussing what you had for breakfast this morning." Windfeather pushed his chest out. "We're just trying to keep our spirits up, Stormfang." The white tom warned "You should try it." Stormfang whipped his head around, wrinkling his nose. "Okay, okay." Adderbreeze meowed, stepping between the two "Don't get your tails in a twist." She turned to Windfeather and nodded to him, telling him that they would meet up later. She stayed behind as the tom nodded in return and continued with the patrol. As soon as the rest of the group was out of sight, Adderbreeze glared at Stormfang. "What is your problem?" She hissed. The tom looked away and huffed. "You two look like you're getting close." He murmured. Adderbreeze stared at him "Yea, we are. He's a good cat. Why, are you jealous?" She smirked. His face reddened. "J-Jealous?" He scoffed "Absolutely not. Why would I be jealous of Windfeather?" Adderbreeze moved closer to him. "Maybe because he's doing things you can't. Like flirting with me." She said slyly. The grey tom's ears shot up. "Flirting?" He growled "With you?" She nodded. The tom curled his lip. "How dare he!" Stormfang growled "Doesn't he know you're taken?" The she-cat waved her tail. "Stormfang, I'm not your mate. Sure, I love you and you're Hawkpaw and Thunderpaw's father, but you need to be devoted to Squirrelheart." She reminded him. Then, seeing his reaction, added: "You made me a promise." She meowed firmly. Stormfang sighed and looked at her. "I still love you, Adderbreeze. I always will. I want you to be happy. And if Windfeather makes you happy, I can't object. But if he hurts you, you can make sure he'll pay for it." Adderbreeze giggled and pressed her muzzle to his cheek. "Thank you, Stormfang." She purred quietly. The two stayed there for a few heartbeats longer before they continued on the patrol path.

~~~~

Viperstar's tail flicked lazily. He way laying in the sun on top of the outcrop, surveying the Clan. Ever since his takeover, the cats of BearClan had been understandably cautious around him. The leader had even caught word that there was a group planning on leaving. It was still a rumor, but Viperstar was staying vigilant. When he had returned from getting his nine lives, cats greeted him with scandalous whispers. Obviously, he needed to gain their trust. Otterfur licked a paw and drew it over his face. The tall deputy was sitting beside the tom. "Otterfur," Viperstar sighed "How do I get my Clan to like me?" Otterfur looked over at his leader and licked his lips. "Well, Viperstar, they can't relate to you, I don't think. You need to be able to make them see you as something else than a warrior." The sand-colored tom scoffed. "Otterfur I've been a part of the Clan for ages. These cats know me." The brown tom shrugged. "Maybe they need to see that you're settled. Really dedicated to your position, y'know? Confident. Willing to go the next step." He suggested. "And how would I do that?" Viperstar asked, itching his ear with his hind paw. Otterfur's green eyes flicked over the cats below him. His gaze rested on a black and white pelt. A smirk crawled its way across his muzzle and he cleared his throat, motioning with his tail. Viperstar followed his gaze and furrowed his brow. "Ravencloud?" He inquired "What's she have to do with this?" Otterfur chuckled and leaned down to meet his leader's level. "She's in love with you dude." He whispered. Viperstar's eyes widened and his heart started to race. In love with him? What? "S-she's what?" he whispered "Are you sure?" Otterfur straightened up again and nodded. "Positive. I overheard her telling Grassheart how head over paws she was for you." The leader licked his lips. "What do you want me to do about it." "Talk to her." The deputy said, prodding him in the shoulder "Maybe you'll like her too. If you have a mate, it'll show the Clan that you're not completely heartless." Viperstar glared at his deputy and rose to his feet. "Fine, but nothing's going to happen." He grunted and slithered down the side of the outcrop. He spotted Ravencloud and sighed. What was he doing. 'Not completely heartless', really? Was he really that bad? The wary looks of the cats he passed seemed to give him the answer. Viperstar walked proudly over to his target. The she-cat was talking quietly with Turtlegaze in the middle of camp. Once he reached the pair, he cleared his throat. "V-Viperstar!" Ravencloud gasped. Her face turned bright red when she saw him. Maybe she did have a crush on him. He gave her a charming smirk and looked at Turtlegaze. "Would you mind going on the hunting patrol? Lionclaw needs one more member." He asked. The tortoishell cat nodded. "Sure thing." Turtlegaze smiled weakly and dipped her head to her companions before trotting to the camp entrance. Viperstar watched as she met up with Lionclaw. The tom watched her as well, eyes trained on the back of her head as she exited the camp, then followed her out. Ravencloud took a step forward but Viperstar placed a paw in front of her to block her path. "Oh?" She murmered "Do you need something Viperstar?" The tom blinked at her and grinned. "I was wondering if you wanted to talk." Ravencloud's eyes widened and she cleared her throat, trying to control her pounding heart. She nodded slowly. "O-of course." She whispered. Viperstar curled his tail behind him and motioned with his head toward the entrance. "Let's go for a walk."

[Viperstar and Ravencloud become mates and try for kits]
[Weaselfur, Otterfur, Hollypounce, and Deerleap patrol]
[Wrenpond, Turtlegaze, Hollypounce, and Lionclaw hunt]
[Wolfbreeze, Stormfang, Windfeather, and Adderbreeze hunt]
[Darkpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Darkmask]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Stealth]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw Climbing]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw Climbing]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Climbing]
[Stormfang teaches Thunderpaw Battle]
[Batfur teaches Hawkpaw Battle]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw Hunting]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 59 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 60 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 52 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 68 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 44 m | M | X
          Batfur | 44 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 78 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 46 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 47 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 37 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 49 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 54 m | F | X
          Fognose | 31 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 45 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 28 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 40 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 40 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 59 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 25 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 25 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 25 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 24 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 45 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 38 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 50 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 54 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 73 m | F | X
          Hickorywind | 18 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 18 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 31 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 31 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 20 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 33 m | M | X
          Astercry | 31 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 18 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 24 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 18 m | M | X
          Ashpaw | 11 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 9 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 9 m | M | X
          Starlingpaw | 9 m | F | X
          Shrikepaw | 9 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 9 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 9 m | F | X
          Badgerpaw | 7 m | M | X

Queens:
          Rosemist | 54 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thornkit | 2 m | M | X
          Burrkit | 2 m | M | X
          Sparkkit | 2 m | M | X

Elders:
          Oaktooth | 126 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Stick | Used to bite down when a cat is in pain | x2
    BlackBerry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lungwort | Cures Yellowcough | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x12 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 10 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, swimming
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Rainwing | Stonepaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Turtlegaze | Starlingpaw | 2 | Hunting
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 2 | Hunting
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 2 | Hunting
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypounce, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlepaw, Hickorywind, Acornfall, Cherrypaw
    Duststorm (HurricaneClan) and Astercry | Lynxkit, Hornetkit, Badgerpaw
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 33

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:39 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 55 (8 kits)
Cats to Find:

Archive

Ashpaw curled his tail around his paws. The mud made his leg fur spikey and the rain had paused just long enough for the cats to have a meeting. BearClan has lost their only elder the night before. Oaktooth didn’t do much. In fact, Ashpaw has hardly acknowledged his existence. The old tom rarely spent time outside his den. Constant mumbling echoed through the elder’s den, clearly showing that he wasn’t exactly alone in his thoughts. Minkblossom said he had died from old age, but Ashpaw could’ve sworn he saw some white specks of foam around his mouth. He was no medicine cat, but he did know foaming of the mouth was the effect of poisoning. But who would poison an elder? A helpless old cat? Every cat had their speculations but no one dared convict. Not that it mattered. There were more important matters. Viperstar has called his first official meeting as leader.

“All cats old enough to train, gather beneath the outcrop!” He yowled, his deep voice echoing throughout the stone enclosed camp. The cats settled in the wet clearing and moved their eyes up to their leader. Most of them were reluctant to admit Viperstar’s position. He had killed Slatestar, of course, and cats tended not to like killers. Unless those cats were Lionclaw and Otterfur. Alas, StarClan had granted him his nine lives, so no one could argue the legitimacy of his rule. Ashpaw found himself getting lost in thought. He couldn’t really tell what the tom was rambling about. Something like ‘patrols...frequent...liners...” and what not. Ashpaw didn’t care. He was too focused on his mother. Rabbitspark had been doing surprisingly well the past few moons, considering her mate and daughter died just a few moons ago. Now, she only had her son. He was practically the spitting image of Cindertail and the personalities matched as well, though he wasn’t quite as outgoing as his father. He loved to laugh and joke around with his friends. He and Thunderpaw were especially good friends. Thunderpaw was very muscular and bulky, and Ashpaw was a lot more lithe. The two would constantly hold competitions to see who could race to the other side of camp first, who would win in a wrestling match, who could catch the most prey, and things like that. All day long the two young toms would try to outdo eachother while Hawkpaw and the rest of the female apprentices rolled their eyes every time the two boys tumbled their way. Sometimes Hawkpaw would join in as well. She was good at sprints and a great hunter. She had the patience of...well...a hawk. She and Thunderpaw were as close as could be, always chatting and sharing meals. She and Ashpaw were close too. Every time Thunderpaw and Ashpaw were together, the brown she-cat was close by. If he didn’t know better he might’ve said she had a bit of a crush on Ashpaw.

An indignant yowl broke the apprentice free of his train of thought. Weaselfur was lashing his tail and staring Viperstar down. The warrior was old, but he still had the spunk of a newly made apprentice. Ashpaw adored Weaselfur. In his opinion, he was the best warrior. “Hasn’t it crossed your mind that we’ve skipped two stone drawings?” The warrior hissed. Viperstar merely flicked an ear dismissively. “I see no problem.” He meowed nonchalantly. He turned to face another cat, but Weaselfur wasn’t finished. “The problem is we had a deal with that bear. If we don’t go, we’ll catch his fury.” Viperstar lashed his tail and flattened his ears. “So you’re saying you’d rather send up your clanmates to be killed. Isn’t that what Slatestar’s problem was?” He hissed. “I’m saying I’d rather one cat die that all of us. No offense, but I don’t want to be ripped to shreds by rows of razor sharp teeth.” Viperstar blinked. “You’re being selfish. You’d sacrifice a friend to save yourself-“ Weaselfur cut him off. “I just don’t understand why you’re so intent on bringing us destruction. If you wanted to rule us, at least make sure we’re safe. This is not safe. We’d be better living in the rain alone than here at this point. Viperstar, I will always remain loyal to my leader and my Clan, it’s my duty as a warrior, but I will not stand idly by and watch you destroy our Clan. Send a cat, don’t send a cat. Either way, the result falls on your shoulders.” Viperstar slithered down from his lookout spot. “So you want to leave?” He challenged, getting in Weaselfur’s face. The warrior was a whole head taller than the leader, but that didn’t seem to curb Viperstar’s determination. “I never said that-“ Weaselfur explained. “You said that you’d be better off freezing and alone.” The leader cut in “If that’s the case, then go. I don’t need weak, disloyal cats plotting behind my back.” His olive eyes swiveled to look around at his Clan. “I’m sure more of you feel this way,” He boomed, earning small shuffles and murmurs from the surrounding cats “if you want to escape, now’s your chance. You leave and live your life in solitary, or you stay here and do as I say. I am your leader. You are to respect me. If you dont, the camp enterance is open. You know your way out.” No one moved. Weaselfur was still glaring at the leader through slitted eyes. Campionfang and Turtlegazd muttered to eachother and several cats shifted uneasily. But everyone stayed where they were. Viperstar took a confident breath and a sneer parred his muzzle. “That’s what I thought.” He meowed silkily, turning and flicking Weaselfur with his tail. “Now all of you get out of my sight.”

~~~~

Ashpaw was exhausted. Long days of training had become more and more frequent. Viperstar wasn’t bad kidding when he said he wants donky the strongest warriors in his Clan. Poor Darkpaw had failed his final assessment numorous times because he didn’t do things his mentor wanted him to. Ashpaw felt bad for him. Hollypounce had been a warrior for two moons while her brother was still an apprentice praying that he would pass. The Siamese tom was curled up in the back of the den, his body slowly rising and falling. He had his assessment tomorrow. The other nests around Ashpaw were empty except for Hawkpaw. He thought about exchanging a few words with the molly but then he realized she was halfway to sleep and he didn’t want to disturb her. The other apprentices were it galavanting about the territory. Probably getting some night hunting in. Ashpaw couldn’t figure out why. It was picture black out there! But hey, not his problem if Stonepae came back with a smooshed face from running into a tree. The grey tom stepped into the feather-lined moss and curled up, wrapping his tail around his body and resting it near his nose. Ah, this was the spot. Sleep hit him almost instantly. However, instead of the normal dream of lounging lazily by the lakeside with his friends, Ashpaw opened his eyes to see a large clearing. The grass and shrubbery was faded, almost as if part of it was see through, but not all the way. Pale specks of light flickered weakly throughout the terrain. ‘Where am I?’ Ashpaw thought, but his thoughts came out like words. It was as if he spoke them aloud. “You’re in StarClan, my son.” A voice behind him answered. He turned his head to see a dark grey figure approach him. It looked exactly like his father, only he wasn’t limping. “Cindertail?” He asked quietly. The cat appeared fully and nodded with a large smile on his face. “It’s so good to see you again. I promised we would, didn’t I?” Ashpaw blinked in disbelief. “A-Am I dead?” He whispered. Cindertail shook his head. “No, Ashpaw. StarClan has an important job for you.”

[Oaktooth is found dead in the morning. No one knows, but Lionclaw poisoned his meal.]
[Cougarleap, Wolfthorn, Astercry, and Fognose patrol]
[Elmstream, Turtlegaze, Campionfang, and Weaselfur hunt]
[Rainwing, Rabbitspark, Hickorywind, and Swiftwind hunt]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Swimming]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw Climbing]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw Stealth]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Stealth]
[Stormfang teaches Thunderpaw Climbing]
[Batfur teaches Hawkpaw Climbing]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw Hunting]
[Gorsepaw is apprenticed to Wrenpond]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 60 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 61 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 53 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 69 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 45 m | M | X
          Batfur | 45 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 79 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 47 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 38 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 50 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 55 m | F | X
          Fognose | 32 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 46 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 29 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 41 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 41 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 60 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 26 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 26 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 26 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 25 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 46 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 39 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 51 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 55 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 74 m | F | X
          Hickorywind | 19 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 19 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 32 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 32 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 20 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 34 m | M | X
          Astercry | 32 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 19 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 25 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 19 m | M | X
          Ashpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 10 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Starlingpaw | 10 m | F | X
          Shrikepaw | 10 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 10 m | F | X
          Badgerpaw | 8 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 6 moons | F | X

Queens:
          Rosemist | 55 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 48 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thornkit | 3 m | M | X
          Burrkit | 3 m | M | X
          Sparkkit | 3 m | M | X
          Shellkit | 1 m | F | X
          Redkit | 1 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 1 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 1 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 1 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Yarrow | Extracts poison | x1
    Mint | Hides bad scents | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x14 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Rainwing | Stonepaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Turtlegaze | Starlingpaw | 3 | Hunting
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 1 |

Stone Pool:
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Oaktooth | Poisoned by Lionclaw | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Viperstar
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypounce, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
    Viperstar and Ravencloud| Kits
    Viperstar and Nettlefrost (HurricaneClan)| Shellkit, Tansykit (HurricaneClan)
    Viperstar and Briarclaw (HurricaneClan)| Sootkit, Birdkit
    Nightfur and Kestrelheart (Hurricane Clan) | Redkit, Nettlekit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 34

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:36 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 56 (8 kits)
Number of Servings: 10
Next Birth: Ravencloud (2- having 5 kits proof)
Cats to Find:

Prize Cat

Archive

Rabbitspark squinted up at the platform Viperstar had just spoken from. Apparently, Ravencloud was carrying his kits. What a happy family that would be. If he was trying to get the Clan to sympathize with him, Slatestar's death would not be forgotten that quickly. The calico partially blamed herself. She tried to persuade the leader to compose himself. She had failed. But she couldn't dwell on that. There was a much more important event happening in the next few days. Ashpaw was going to take his final assesment! Time flew by so quickly. So much had happened in the previous thirteen moons and yet, it seemed like she had given birth yesterday. The feeling was still fresh in her heart; the feeling of joy, pride, and excitement. The look on Cindertail's face was priceless. Her mate was totally freaked out and ecstatic at the same time. Her smile faltered as she thought about him. His death still festered withing Rabbitspark. The she-cat had tried to look forward but at Cindertail was still the first and last thing she thought about everyday. She missed having the comfort of a solid figure sleeping beside her and warming her short fur. Now, air and brisk wind was all that kept her company at night. Of course, Weaselfur had moved his nest closer to hers but it wasn't the same. Even in ElmClan Weaselfur had been there for her; sort of a brother figure. She was so grateful to have him. He had been by her side through thick and thin and she couldn't imagine life without him. The tom was a great role model for Ashpaw even outside of being his mentor. Rabbitspark remembered how overjoyed she had been when her son was apprenticed to the old tom. She was worrying about how Ashpaw would adapt to training, but her fears and concerns melted away like snow once Weaselfur and Ashpaw touched noses.

As if they had heard her, the pair shuffled into the clearing from the surrounding forest. They carried the scent of the wind with them and as soon as they glimpsed her grey and ginger spots, they started trotting towards her. The she-cat sat up, curling her tail neatly over her paws. "Hello!" She greeted with a purr "How did training go?" Weaselfur smiled at his apprentice and looked at Rabbitspark. "It went great! We just reviewed the basics. He should do fine on his assessment tomorrow." The tom reported. Ashpaw grumbled. Rabbitspark tilted her head and flicked her son gently with her tail. "What's wrong sweetie? Aren't you excited to become a warrior? Oh, I can't wait to hear your new name!" She chirped. Ashpaw's tail drooped. "I'm a bit nervous but I'm not upset about that." He murmured. Weaselfur sighed, returning his gaze to Rabbitspark. "The apprentices are staying up late to watch the sunset but I told Ashpaw he needs a good night's rest for tomorrow, even if he really wanted to go." He revealed. Rabbitspark frowned and Ashpaw hung his head. She lifted his chin up with her paw. "Hey," She smiled, looking into his green eyes. Just like Cindertail's. "Think of it this way: once you're a warrior, you can stay up as long as you want!" Ashpaw murmured his agreement. "C'mon." Weaselfur meowed "It's starting to get dark. You should go to bed." Ashpaw nodded reluctantly and nuzzled his mother goodnight before shuffling off in the direction of the apprentices' den. Rabbbitspark had her eyes trained on him until he disappeared into the crack of the cliff face. A brown tabby she-cat followed behind him with a smile on her face. "Hey, Ashpaw," Hawkpaw greeted loud enough for the pair to hear "I'll stay with you. Sunsets aren't that special. They happen every night!" Rabbitspark smiled. "She's a good cat." She purred. The small she-cat definitely took after her mother. Adderbreeze was always a considerate cat, never leaving someone alone. "Do you think she likes him?" She gasped "Oh that would be so cute!" She let out a little squeal of excitement as Weaselfur chuckled and sat beside her. "I think they still have many moons ahead of them to figure it out." He sighed. The tom's eyes scanned the camp. "You've done well for yourself, Rabbitspark." He purred "Far from the skittish apprentice I met all those moons ago. I'm proud of you." Rabbitspark dipped her head to hide the blush heating up her face. "I couldn't have done it without you, Weaselfur. You're the one who convinced me to leave ElmClan. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we stayed. I think we all do. I'm sure Cougarleap and Batfur miss their other brothers and Rainwing no doubt misses her brother. I wonder where the other cats went, if they're still alive, if they have families of their own, if they ever think of us. Part of me wants to go back and visit, but the other part knows I won't find them." Weaselfur scooted over and wrapped his tail around her, letting her head rest on his shoulder. "I think about our old home all the time too." He murmured, looking straight ahead at the group of apprentices laughing in the middle of camp "The question I find myself asking the most is if we should've returned to bring them to BearClan. We promised we would, but we never did." Rabbitspark inhaled his scent and closed her eyes. "I think we made the right choice. Not many of them would appreciate Viperstar and the direction the Clan is headed." Sleep tugged at her mind but she forced herself to stay awake and talk with her friend. "You know, I'm not supposed to know this, but I think Campionfang and Turtlegaze are going to leave. I'm almost positive other cats are going with them. You could join them if you want." She shook her head, nuzzling deeper into Weaselfur's chest. "I can't just leave. The good memories far out way the bad. Surely Viperstar won't stay in power for long." She yawned "There are plenty of cats who don't support him. He may have his band of loyals, but the rest of the Clan is furious. Soon, they'll have enough." Weaselfur flicked an ear. He knew that she was right. He knew he had to do something. Viperstar was going to get them all killed eventually. The bear wasn't keen on negotiating and the cats had omitted going up for several moons now. He wouldn't be surprised if the beast came down and slaughtered every single one of them. The soft sighs coming from Rabbitspark made him look down. He smiled at the she-cat. She was like a sister to him. He would do anything to protect her and her family. "Come on, sleepy head." He whispered in her ear "Let's get you into your nest." He gently guided her up and over to the warriors den, settling her down for the night. Once she was comfortably sleeping, he took the few steps needed to reach his nest. The warrior curled up and blinked at the calico. His eyes closed and he drifted into the abyss of sleep, all the anxieties and fears of the day melting into fuzzy blackness.

[Quailthroat, Rabbitspark, Rainwing, and Batfur patrol]
[Wisteriawind, Nightclaw, Elmstream, and Wolfthorn hunt]
[Lionclaw, Acornfall, Hickorywind, and Rookfang hunt]
[Ashpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Ashtail]
[Rainwing teaches Stonepaw stealth]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw swimming]
[Turtlegaze teaches Starlingpaw swimming (learned climbing and stealth)]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw Stealth]
[Stormfang doesn't teach Thunderpaw anything (learned stealth and swimming)]
[Batfur doesn't teach Hawkpaw anything (learned stealth and swimming)]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw Battle]
[Wrendpond teaches Gorsepaw Hunting]
[The Clan consumes x5 squirrels]
[BearClan collects the prizes]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 61 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 62 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 54 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 70 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 46 m | M | X
          Batfur | 46 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 80 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 48 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 39 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 51 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 56 m | F | X
          Fognose | 33 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 47 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 30 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 42 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 42 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 61 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 27 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 27 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 27 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 26 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 47 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 40 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 52 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 56 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 75 m | F | X
          Hickorywind | 20 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 20 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 33 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 33 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 21 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 35 m | M | X
          Astercry | 33 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 20 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 26 m | F | X
          Rookfang | 27 m | M | X

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 20 m | M | X
          Ashpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 11 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 11 m | M | X
          Starlingpaw | 11 m | F | X
          Shrikepaw | 11 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 11 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 11 m | F | X
          Badgerpaw | 9 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 7 moons | F | X

Queens:
          Rosemist | 56 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 49 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thornkit | 4 m | M | X
          Burrkit | 4 m | M | X
          Sparkkit | 4 m | M | X
          Shellkit | 2 m | F | X
          Redkit | 2 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 2 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 2 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 2 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Horsetail | Treats infection | x3
    Foxglove seeds | Can cause paralysis | x2
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x15 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, swimming
    Rainwing | Stonepaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth
    Turtlegaze | Starlingpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Stormfang | Thunderpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth, swimming
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, climbing, stealth, swimming
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 2 | Hunting

Stone Pool:
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 35

Postby inky. » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:01 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 50 (8 kits)
Next Birth: Ravencloud (1- having 5 kits) proof)
Mod Notes: Yes, I claimed all of the prizes except the 5 kit litter and the Prize Cat
Cats to Find:

Prize Cat

Archive

Ashpaw sighed. He curled himself into a tighter ball, pushing his nose into his tail. Yes, he had failed his first assessment, but so did Darkmask! In fact, Darkmask took his assessment like seven times before getting it right. He was fine. Weaselfur had scolded him, sure, but there was always next time. He would be trying again tomorrow and he was determined to pass. Maybe he could try hunting in a different spot. The banks were still barren, surely the thickets would be sheltering prey. The wind was cold but it wasn’t leaf-bare yet so there had to be a few lingering squirrels and rabbits. Footsteps interrupted the tom’s thoughts. He slowly opened an eye and saw a brown head pop into view. Hawkpaw hurried into the crevice that made the den entrance and slipped into the small cave. “I just heard the news!” She panted, thumping her butt down beside him. “Why didn’t you tell me you failed? Oh, it was because we stayed up talking wasn’t it! Ashpaw, I’m so sorry! I should have known better than to keep you up!” Ashpaw raised his head and chuckled at her. “You think this is funny?” She fretted, her eyes wide “You failed your final assessment! You can’t become a warrior!” He raised his tail to tell her to be quiet. “I can’t become a warrior yet.” He pointed out “I’m going out with you tomorrow to retake it. It’s fine, Hawkpaw don’t worry about it.” She rolled her eyes and flopped onto her stomach. “How can I not worry about it.” She huffed “It’s my fault.” Her green eyes lowered and she flattened her ears in shame. Ashpaw lifted her chin with his paw. Looking her in the eyes, he smiled. “It takes two cats to have a conversation, Hawkpaw. If I wanted to go to sleep, I would have told you.” He meowed “Truth is, I was having so much fun talking to you that I completely lost track of time. Plus the other apprentices didn’t yell at us to shut our traps, they all slept outside. So if anything, it’s their fault.” Hawkpaw’s frown turned and a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. “No,” She smirked, pressing her paw into his cheek “It’s your fault for not paying attention. I would’ve stopped talking if you told me to.” Ashpaw let out a small huff of laughter and swatted her paw away, doing the same thing to her cheek. “I did tell you,” he reminded “I told you I didn’t want to stop talking. You’re a lot of fun, Hawkpaw.” He didn’t notice the blush that rose to the she-cat’s face. “You’re not so bad yourself, Ashpaw.” He was about to tell her something when Thunderpaw burst in. Hawkpaw whipped around to hiss at her brother for interrupting but the tom beat her to it. “You guys need to get out here. Gorsepaw’s in trouble.” The two laying apprentices jumped to their feet and hurried out of the den.

Thunderpaw was right. In the middle of camp, near the freshkill pile, the small she-cat was trembling beneath a growling Viperstar. The three apprentices chose a spot behind Nightfur and Campionfang, watching the scene unfold. “You think a scrawny apprentice such as yourself deserves this more than me, the leader?” Viperstar hissed. Gorsepaw was obviously terrified but she wasn’t standing down. “With all due respect, I caught that squirrel and Otterfur told me I could eat it.” She whimpered. Viperstar lashed his tail. “Do you listen to everything Otterfur tells you?” He challenged. “Y-Yes,” She blinked, confused at his question “He’s my deputy.” Viperstar pushed his face closer to hers. “And I’m your leader. So listen to me. That squirrel is mine.” He growled deeply. He straightened himself and pulled the squirrel closer to him, latching his claws into the soft black fur. “B-but Viperstar-!” Gorsepaw’s protest was cut of by the flash of the tom’s paw. His claws slashed at her muzzle and the apprentice shrieked in pain as red droplets splattered on the ground. “Do not talk back to me you puny kit.” He growled, voice dripping in menace. He grabbed the squirrel in his jaws and turned to leave when Gingerstem stepped in front of him. “What are you doing?” Viperstar hissed “Get out of my way!” Gingerstem’s eyes narrowed and her hackles rose. “Viperstar, we’ve had enough of your unnecessary violence.” She meowed firmly “You are a tyrant. You killed our last leader, refuse to keep the deal with the bear, and now you’ve resorted to stealing food from the young, not to mention physically harming them.” She looked around at her camp mates and nodded. Campionfang, Turtlegaze, Rainwing, Nightclaw, and Wrenpond all stood and joined Gingerstem in front of Viperstar. Campionfang took a step forward. The white tom lashed his tail. “We are leaving, Viperstar,” He declared, earning several gasps from the rest of BearClan “We do not support you. Anywhere would be better than here to live.” He motioned to the cats surrounding. “If anyone else wants to come with us, we will gladly accept.” There were a few moments of silence before Starlingpaw stepped forward. “Can I join you?” She asked shyly. Squirrelheart tugged at her daughter. “What are you doing? You can’t possibly leave!” She hissed under her breath. But the apprentice shook off her mother. “I can do whatever I please. This is no way to live, Squirrelheart. I love you and our family but I can’t stand to see the Clan fall apart in this way. Goodbye.” She told her, walking away without a word or nuzzle of farewell. Squirrelheart’s jaw went slack and her eyes widened in disbelief as Turtlegaze touched Starlingpaw with her tail. “You won’t regret this decision, little one.” She purred. “If you leave, you will no longer be recognized as friends.” Viperstar warned. “That’s the point.” Nightfur growled. The group started to walk to the entrance of camp. Wrenpond looked over her shoulder to her kits and friends, who were also starring open-mouthed. “Goodbye.” She sighed, and continued walking. “You’ll starve out there!” Viperstar cried “You’re killing yourselves by walking out of that tunnel. You hear that? You’re dead!” But the group ignored him, leaving the entire of BearClan looking after them as they left the camp, embarking on their new life.

[After a long day of training, Gorsepaw is hungry and Viperstar challenges her. They have a scuffle and Gorsepaw gets a nasty cut on her muzzle. Minkblossom uses x1 marigold and x1 cobweb to dress the wound]
[Campionfang, Turtlegaze, Rainwing, Nightclaw, Gingerstem, Wrenpond, and Starlingpaw leave the Clan in protest. They say their goodbyes and leave the territory. Where will they go next?]
[Deerleap sneaks out and tries for kits with Redstar of QuickClan]
[Stormfang, Grassheart, Cougarleap, and Adderbreeze patrol]
[Windfeather, Fognose, Swiftwind, and Wisteriawind hunt]
[Darkmask, Elmstream, Deerleap, and Hollypounce hunt]
[Wolfthorn teaches Stonepaw swimming]
[Quailthroat teaches Shrewpaw swimming]
[Swiftwind teaches Shrikepaw stealth]
[Thunderpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Thunderstone]
[Hawkpaw takes her final assesment. If she passes, she will return as Hawksnow]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw climbing]
[Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw battle]
[The Clan consumes x5 small fish]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 62 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 63 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 55 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 71 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 47 m | M | X
          Batfur | 47 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 81 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 49 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 40 m | M | X
          Quailthroat | 57 m | F | X
          Fognose | 34 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 48 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 31 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 67 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 28 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 28 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 28 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 27 m | M| X
          Rabbitspark | 53 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 57 m | M | X
          Hickorywind | 21 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 21 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 34 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 34 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 22 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 36 m | M | X
          Astercry | 34 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 21 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 27 m | F | X
          Rookfang | 28 m | M | X
          Darkmask | 21 | M | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 12 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Shrikepaw | 12 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Hawkpaw | 12 m | F | X
          Badgerpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 8 moons | F | X

Queens:
          Rosemist | 57 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 50 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thornkit | 5 m | M | X
          Burrkit | 5 m | M | X
          Sparkkit | 5 m | M | X
          Shellkit | 3 m | F | X
          Redkit | 3 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 3 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 3 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 3 m | F | X

Elders:
          Barknose | 100 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and poisons | x2
    Deathberries | Kills a cat when consumed | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x15 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Wolfthorn | Stonepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Quailthroat | Shrewpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Batfur | Hawkpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, climbing, stealth, swimming
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle
    Otterfur | Gorsepaw | 1 | Hunting

Stone Pool: (on pause)
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 36

Postby inky. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:50 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 51 (8 kits)
Next Birth: Ravencloud (now- having 5 kits) Deerleap (2)
proof)

Mod Notes: n/a
Cats to Find:

Archive

Viperstar flattened his ears. He was trying to block out the wails coming from the nursery. Ravencloud was giving birth and she was being obnoxiously loud. Couldn’t she be any quieter? ‘How hard can birth be? All you do is-‘ his thoughts were interrupted by Otterfur clearing his throat. The brown Tom was hunched over, his round ears brushing the top of the stone arch that made the entrance. The tom gratefully entered the den after Viperstar welcomed his friend with a swish of his tail. The deputy settled beside him, thankful for the high ceiling of the leader’s den. “So. How are you feeling?” Otterfur asked, a smile tugging at his muzzle. Viperstar furrowed his brow in confusion. “What do you mean?” He asked nonchalantly. Otterfur blinked. “Viperstar you’re going to become a father! Aren’t you the least bit excited?” He pressed, only to have the leader shrug. Otterfur let out an exasperated sigh and got to his paws, lashing his tail behind him. “Even I was excited, even though I had no interest in their mother. Sparkpaw and Burrpaw are the perfect kits. I can’t believe they’re apprentices now! Great StarClan time goes by fast.” He sighed and shook his head. “Well,” Viperstar cleared his throat “the only reason I agreed to having kits was to guarantee my legacy. I have no interest in raising a family, I just need an heir to my leadership. A strong, like-minded blood relative to carry on my plans when I’m gone. With a son or daughter, I can implement those values early on.” Otterfur stared in disbelief. “Seriously?” He murmured “Viperstar, whether you like it or not, you’re going to have a family. Ravencloud loves you and she will adore your kits.” The deputy started to move towards the mouth of the cave. “I won’t let you be idle in their lives. As their father, it is your duty to raise them. I’ll call you when she’s done. I suggest you change your attitude. Ravencloud won’t be happy to see your opinion. Lie to her if you have to, just fulfill your role as a father.” Otterfur left the sandy tom in his den, making his way over to the nursery with a smile plastered on his narrow face. Viperstar sighed and looked at his paws. ‘I’ll look after them.’ He decided ‘After all, an acceptable heir needs the right foundations.’

[Ravencloud goes into labor. Minkblossom helps. She uses x1 chervil as aid]
[Cougarleap, Weaselfur, Rabbitspark, and Rosemist patrol]
[Hawksnow, Wolfbreeze, Elmstream, and Redfin hunt]
[Otterfur, Grassheart, Wisteriawind and Nightfur hunt]
[Thornkit, Burrkit, and Sparkkit become Thornpaw, Burrpaw, and Sparkpaw]
[Thunderpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Thunderstone]
[Stonepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Stoneclaw]
[Shrewpaw trains in swimming]
[ Shrikepaw trains in swimming]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw climbing]
[Wolfbreeze and Thornpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Windfeather and Burrpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[Acornfall and Sparkpaw become mentor/apprentice]
[The Clan consumes x5 squirrels]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 63 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 64 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 56 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 72 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 48 m | M | X
          Batfur | 48 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 82 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 50 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 41 m | M | X
          Quailthroat | 58 m | F | X
          Fognose | 35 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 32 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 68 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 29 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 29 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 29 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 28 m | M| X
          Rabbitspark | 54 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 58 m | M | X
          Hickorywind | 22 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 22 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 35 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 35 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 23 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 37 m | M | X
          Astercry | 35 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 22 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 28 m | F | X
          Rookfang | 29 m | M | X
          Darkmask | 22 | M | X
          Rosemist | 58 m | F | X
          Hawksnow | 13 m | F | X
          Redfin | 35 m | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 15 m | M | X
          Stonepaw | 13 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Shrikepaw | 13 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Badgerpaw | 11 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 9 moons | F | X
          Thornpaw | 6 m | M | X
          Burrpaw | 6 m | M | X
          Sparkpaw | 6 m | M | X

Queens:
          Ravencloud | 51 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 49 m | F | X

Kits:
          Shellkit | 4 m | F | X
          Redkit | 4 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 4 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 4 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 4 m | F | X

Elders:
          Barknose | 101 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x2
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x3
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x15 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x7 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Wolfthorn | Stonepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Otterfur | Gorsepaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle
    Wolfbreeze | Thornpaw | 0 |
    Windfeather | Burrpaw | 0 |
    Acornfall | Sparkpaw | 0 |

Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Wasppaw and Splashfeather (SnakeClan) | Thornpaw, Wasppaw (SC)
    Otterfur and Rosemist | Burrpaw, Sparkpaw
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 37

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:55 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 54 (8 kits)
Next Birth: Deerleap (1)
Mod Notes: n/a
Cats to Find:

Archive

Viperstar looked at the cats gathered beneath him. “I have gathered you all because the time has come for an apprentice to become a warrior. Ashpaw, please step forward.” He announced, watching the grey cat approach him “Ashpaw, you have proven yourself ready to become a full member of BearClan. Even though the journey was long, Weaselfur and I have agreed that you have learned all he can pass down. So, let us begin.” Viperstar’s olive gaze flicked to the sky. “I, Viperstar,leader of BearClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.” The leader looked down to the apprentice, and continued, “Ashpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?” Ashpaw grinned with determination and nodded wholeheartedly. “I do.” He responded firmly. With a grin, Viperstar nodded in approval. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ashpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ashtail, after your father. You show the same courage, selflessness, and passion as Cindertail, and we welcome you as a full warrior of BearClan. Congratulations.” Ashtail’s chest puffed out at his new name. He would make his father proud. The young tom knew Cindertail’s eyes were watching him from StarClan, and he would honor his memory. “Ashtail! Ashtail! Ashtail!” The congregation yowled in excitement. The new warrior climbed the slope and greeted Viperstar and his mentor, Weaselfur. Ashtail nuzzled Weaselfur and moved to Viperstar. The leader rested his chin on the young tom’s head and felt his tongue rasp over his shoulder. They separated and Ashtail looked proudly down on his Clanmates, smiling from ear to ear. “Who knows, Ashtail,” Viperstar smiled “Maybe you’ll become Ashstar one day. Then, you’d have this view every day of your life.” Ashtail blinked thankfully at the two toms and slipped down to the camp floor, greeting and thanking his congratulating Clanmates.

~~~~

Viperstar avoided the huddling cats in the middle of camp. He could see Ashtail’s excited, but overwhelmed expression through the gaps between cats. He couldn’t help but snicker. Ah, what a fine warrior he would be. Perfect for his plans. The leader flicked his ear, dismissing the thought, and squeezed into the nursery. His ears were pelted by high-pitched whining as soon as he entered. “But mom!” Darkkit protested, staring her mother in the eyes “It’s only sunhigh! We have plenty of time to play!” Hazelkit nodded, pushing in front of her sister. “Yea! Everyone else is outside! Why can’t we be?” She pouted. Ravencloud sighed with a small smile. “Darlings, the other kits are much older than you. They play rough and I don’t want you to get hurt.” She reasoned. Owlkit slid down her black and white back and landed next to his sisters. His ears were alert and he had a serious expression. “I promise I’ll look after them, Ravencloud. Besides, playing near the apprentices’ den is overrated. I much prefer the sunny spots outside he nursery.” Darkkit pushed her brother away. “Why are you so weird? ‘Blah I’m Owlkit and I’m so serious.’” She mocked, frowning. Owlkit scoffed and rolled his eyes. Ravencloud flicked an ear. She opened her jaws, no doubt to refuse, but Viperstar spoke before she could get out a single sound. “I think they should go out. Every kit needs to play wrestle. It builds skill.” Hazelkit bounced excitedly up and down and Darkkit smiled. Owlkit just nodded and looked hopefully at his mother. Shadowkit and Featherkit sat quietly by the edge of the nest, watching the persuasion unfold. Viperstar leaned down to his mate’s ear. “Don’t worry, I’ll watch them.” He whispered, winking. Ravencloud sighed. “Fine. Be careful.”

The kits tussled in the open area in front of the nursery. Viperstar observed them carefully as they tackled eachother. Owlkit was strong. He expected nothing less from his first born son. Shadowkit was taking on his brother, and often ended up pinned beneath Owlkit. Viperstar’s eyes narrowed. He could see some potential in Shadowkit’s lithe black figure. His limbs were long, but they’d only come in handy for catching birds and running. And Viperstar would never run from a fight. Neither would his offspring. The black kit let out a huff as his body hit the ground once more. “Come on, Shadowkit.” Owlkit sighed, exasperated “I’ve pinned you like five times. Try a bit harder.” He got off of his brother and waited for an attack. But one never came. Shadowkit just sighed and stared at his paws. Owlkit turned his head and flattened his ears. “What’s wrong?” He asked, scooting over to his brother. Shadowkit sniffled and blinked. “I’m sorry, Owlkit, but I’m not strong. I don’t think I’m ready for play fighting yet. You should go play with Darkkit. She’ll be more of an equal challenge.” Shadowkit got to his paws and slunk off into the nursery, dragging his tail and hanging his head. Owlkit blinked in confusion and shrugged, taking his brother’s advice and wandering over to his sisters. Viperstar wrinkles his nose. What a mouse-hearted coward! No son of his would back down from a challenge. The only way to learn is by practicing, after all. That kit had a weak heart. He would never be of use. Licking his lips, he flicked his tail and felt a body next to him. Looking down, he saw Featherkit, her fluffy fur blowing gently in the breeze. “What’s wrong darling? Why aren’t you practicing your skills? Don’t you want to be a mighty warrior?” He asked his daughter softly. The small she-kit looked up with her round grey-blue eyes. “Oh, momma didn’t tell you?” She asked with a straight face. Viperstar furrowed his brow and shook his head. Featherkit hummed and turned her gaze back to her tumbling siblings. “I want to be a medicine cat.” She murmured, blinking at her paws. Viperstar’s eyes widened. A what? “I really like Minkblossom. And I would love to help others.” His daughter explained, a small grin creeping across her muzzle. Loss flooded Viperstar’s heart. That was even worse! Not even wanting to be a warrior? Why in StarClan’s name would one want to do that? Still, he kept his thoughts well hidden. “That’s great, sweetie. I’m sure you’ll do great.” Featherkit didn’t respond, but he could see her eyes brighten with joy. The tom flashed a winning smile. Once Featherkit decided to go in for a quick nap, he looked at his three promising kits. Three out of five would do.

~~~

That night, Viperstar slipped through the shadow-filled camp without a noise. The moonlight looked down on him as he moved to the nursery. He poked his head in and looked around. Everyone was asleep. Perfect. He silently stepped into the crevice and made his way to Ravencloud’s nest. He looked down on his litter. Owlkit, Darkkit, and Hazelkit were practically on top of each other while Shadowkit and Featherkit were snuggled into their mother’s belly a few mouse lengths away. Viperstar poked his nose into Shadowkit’s black fur. The small tom’s head popped up. “Viperstar?” He yawned “What are you doing here?” Viperstar smiles at his son. Leaning down, he whispered, “Hush, wake up Featherkit and meet me outside. Make sure you’re very quiet.” He flicked his son gently with his tail and exited the nursery. It was only a few moments before two small bundles of ungroomed fluff appeared next to him. “What are we doing our here, Viperstar? It’s chilly.” Featherkit asked quietly. Viperstar smiled. “I have a surprise to show you. Follow me. It’s in the forest.” Shadowkit’s eyes widened. “The f-forest?” He trembled “B-But it’s dark! And Ravencloud said we can’t leave camp until we’re older.” Viperstar growled softly. “Just follow me, ok? I’m allowing you to go. I’m your father and the leader, so you have to listen to me.” Shadowkit swallowed and nodded, he and Featherkit following him to the entrance. He passed Hickorywind, who questioned him, but let him pass nonetheless. The group was alone in the forest. Viperstar led the kits to the edge of the island. “Viperstar,” Featherkit yawned “What are we doing out here?” Shadowkit shut his eyes. “Yea, I’m tired.” He whined “Can we go home now?” Viperstar looked at the lake and flattened his ears against his head. Taking a deep breath, he plastered a smile on his face and turned to face the kits. “Come on,” He coaxed “I want to give you a swimming lesson.” Featherkit and Shadowkit exchanged confused looks. “What about Darkkit, Hazelkit, and Owlkit?” Shadowkit asked. “Yea, shouldn’t they be here too?” His sister agreed. Viperstar swallowed. “Well, yes. But I can teach them another time.” He meowed, going closer to his son’s black face “You two are special.” He walked behind the small kits and nudged them with his nose. “Now let’s go. Get in the water.” He pressed, voice tight. Shadowkit went first. He took a cautious step into the water, chuckling at the way it lapped at his paws. He turned to say something but he was cut off be Viperstar shoving his head underwater. “You imbecile kit! You honestly think that you have a place in this Clan?” He hissed “You’re weak! You have no promise! You will be of better use in StarClan.” He pressed the kit down until the bubbles of his son’s struggle eventually fizzed away. Viperstar lifted his paw and let the cruel waters sweep the body away. He turned to Featherkit who was staring in horror. “P-Please, Viperstar! Daddy please!” She cried. Viperstar growled and unsheathed his claws, snarling. “You know what’s worse than being a weak warrior?” He rumbled “Being a medicine cat. Useless cowards! Not having the courage to fight for their Clan! I will not have my daughter be a spineless observer.” He sunk his teeth into her scruff and carried her to the lake, ignoring her screams and cries for help.

~~~

Hickorywind yawned. He emerged from the warrior’s den to see a huddle of cats around the camp entrance. ‘What now.’ He groaned inwardly. There was always something wrong in this StarClan forsaken Clan. Couldn’t they just have one moon of happiness? “Hickorywind did you hear?” A voice behind him asked. The tom turned around to see Acornfall. His sister loved to sneak up on him, but he stopped squealing in surprise like a kit moons ago. “Hear about what?” Hickorywind meowed with disinterest. Acornfall leaned closer to him, walking him closer to the group of cats. “They found Shadowkit and Featherkit’s bodies on the shore during the dawn patrol.” She whispered. Hickorywind stopped dead in his tracks. He was about to say something when Ravencloud came stomping up to him, Viperstar close behind and the rest of the cats gathering around. The three cats stood in the middle of camp for a few moments before Ravencloud gathered her words. “Well?” She choked out “You were on night watch right? Did you see my kits leave?” Hickorywind swallowed. “W-Well, I-“ He stammered. “Did you or did you not?” The queen yowled, voice tight. Hickorywind looked at Viperstar. The leader had brought the kits out into the forest, and now that he thought about it, the warrior didn’t see him return. Viperstar’s eyes narrowed. His gaze flicked down to his paws. Hickorywind followed his gaze and saw Viperstar’s long, hooked claws unsheathes. His jaw clenched. “Answer the question.” Viperstar demanded, shaking his head subtly. If he told a lie, he’d have an enormous weight on his shoulders, but if he told the truth, Viperstar wouldn’t hesitate to rip out his throat. Hickorywind sighed and looked at his paws. He didn’t want to die. “I’m sorry Ravencloud. I didn’t see them. It was very dark and they were so small. Maybe they slipped out while I wasn’t looking.” He murmured. The queen hissed and batted him on the muzzle. “It’s your fault! If you were more alert, my kittens would still be alive!” She cried, lunging at him. Viperstar blocked her. Pressing his nose to his mate’s ear, he told her go to the nursery. After a few heart beats of coaxing and tears, she slipped into the nursery. Viperstar emitted a low growl. “Hickorywind.” He grumbled “You have let your Clan down. It is your fault Shadowkit and Featherkit are dead.” Hickorywind took a step forward. “B-But Viperstar!” He protested, but the leader shook his head. “You depend so much on your eyes. If you were using them, my son and daughter might still be here.” He snarled. Unsheathing his claws, he swiped at the young warrior. The sharp blades sliced over Hickorywind’s face, spurting blood. The loud, shrill yowl of pain echoed off of the stone walls of the camp. Hickorywind hung his head. The cut started from above his right eye, over his muzzle, and through his left eye. Thankfully, he could still open his right eye. His left eye, however, was gone. He didn’t need Minkblossom to know he was blinded. Still, the medicine cat rushed the tom to her den to get him cleaned up and treated. Viperstar watched through narrow eyes, a sense of pride flowing through him. No one would know his secret. He licked the blood off of his paw, scattered his Clanmates around him, and padded over to the nursery to check on his remaining kits. They would be the future of the Clan. Owlkit, Darkkit, and Hazelkit would be his legacy.

[Ashtail becomes a warrior!]
[Viperstar examines his kits while they play, trying to keep track of his 'perfect' legacy. He observes Shadowkit and Featherkit and deems them weak and unworthy. That night, he sneaks the two out of camp and drowns them in the river.]
[When Ravencloud can't find her kits, she frantically asks Hickorywind (who was on night watch) if he saw them. Threatened by Viperstar, he lies, saying that he must have fallen asleep. Viperstar attacks him out of fake rage and blinds him in one of his eyes.]
[Minkblossom has never treated an eye injury before, so she cleans the wound and uses x1 marigold to stop infection. She prays to StarClan to tell her what she needs to do and hopes for the best.]
[Adderbreeze, Astercry, Ashtail, and Wisteriawind patrol]
[Cougarleap, Ashtail, Weaselfur, and Rabbitspark hunt]
[Otterfur, Nightfur, Redfin, and Rookfang hunt]
[Stonepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Stoneclaw]
[Shrewpaw trains in swimming]
[ Shrikepaw trains in swimming]
[Fognose teaches Badgerpaw swimming]
[Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw climbing]
[Wolfbreeze teaches Thornpaw hunting]
[Windfeather teaches Burrpaw hunting]
[Acornfall teaches Sparkpaw hunting]
[The Clan consumes x10 mice]

Leader:
          Viperstar | 64 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Otterfur | 65 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 57 m | M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 73 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cougarleap | 49 m | M | X
          Batfur | 49 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 83 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 51 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 42 m | M | X
          Quailthroat | 59 m | F | X
          Fognose | 36 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 33 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 69 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 30 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 30 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 30 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 29 m | M| X
          Rabbitspark | 55 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 59 m | M | X
          Hickorywind | 23 m | M | X
          Acornfall | 23 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 36 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 36 m | F | X
          Hareshadow | 24 m | M | X
          Windfeather | 38 m | M | X
          Astercry | 36 m | F | X
          Hollypounce | 23 m | F | X
          Wolfbreeze | 29 m | F | X
          Rookfang | 30 m | M | X
          Darkmask | 23 | M | X
          Rosemist | 59 m | F | X
          Hawksnow | 14 m | F | X
          Redfin | 36 m | Male | X
          Ashtail | 16 m | M | X

Apprentices:
          Stonepaw | 14 m | M | X
          Shrewpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Shrikepaw | 14 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Badgerpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Gorsepaw | 10 moons | F | X
          Thornpaw | 7 m | M | X
          Burrpaw | 7 m | M | X
          Sparkpaw | 7 m | M | X

Queens:
          Ravencloud | 52 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 50 m | F | X

Kits:
          Shellkit | 5 m | F | X
          Redkit | 5 m | M | X
          Nettlekit | 5 m | F | X
          Sootkit | 5 m | F | X
          Birdkit | 5 m | F | X
          Owlkit | 1 m | M | X
          Darkkit | 1 m | F | X
          Hazelkit | 1 m | F| X

Elders:
          Barknose | 102 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x0
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x3
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x2
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x3
    Burdock | helps rat bites | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x7 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Hare | x6 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x5 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Wolfthorn | Stonepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Swiftwind | Shrikepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Fognose | Badgerpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, stealth
    Otterfur | Gorsepaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle
    Wolfbreeze | Thornpaw | 0 |
    Windfeather | Burrpaw | 0 |
    Acornfall | Sparkpaw | 0 |

Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Hickorywind | 3
    Acornfall | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Shadowkit | Drowned by Viperstar | X
    Featherkit| Drowned by Viperstar | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Flickerkit, Lilypaw, Ashtail
    Wasppaw and Splashfeather (SnakeClan) | Thornpaw, Wasppaw (SC)
    Otterfur and Rosemist | Burrpaw, Sparkpaw
    Viperstar and Ravencloud| Owlkit, Shadowkit, Featherkit, Darkkit, Hazelkit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 38

Postby inky. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:03 pm

be
-
-
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨
𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

──────
clan archive thread is found here

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 055 xxx clan servings 009 xxx next ruins visit nowxxx next birth deerleap (now), blackbriar (two) xxx mod notes n/a xxx cats to find n/a

Hickorywind opened his eyes. “Hey.” Minkblossom meowed harshly “Keep that one closed.” Hickorywind furrowed his brow. “Why can’t I see out of my right eye?” He asked hoarsely. Minkblossom sighed and sat next to him, pushing a bundle of herbs in front of his nose. “You can’t see because you don’t have an eye.” the medicine cat stated blandly. Hickorywind coughed out the leaf he had just taken in his mouth. His head whipped around to face her. “I...what?” He gasped. “Viperstar clawed your eye out. You let his kits get killed and he reacted.” Fury boiled within the young tom. “That’s foxdung!” He spat “I let them go because Viperstar was with them! He told me they were going on an adventure and not to tell anyone...or he would kill me.” He trailed off, voice growing quieter near the end. Minkblossom blinked in surprise. “Wh-What?” She murmured. Hickorywind lowered his gaze. “I guess I was screwed either way.” He sighed. Looking up at Minkblossom, he clenched his jaw. “Can I still be a warrior?” He asked. Minkblossom cleared her throat and nodded. “Yes,” she told him “I’ve heard of cats with worse injuries still carrying out their warrior duties.” Hickorywind nodded in thanks. Suddenly, a cat cleared their throat. Both cats looked at the crevice entrance of the den. Hollypounce stood there with a squirrel in her jaws. “H-hey Hickorywind.” She greeted, muffled “I was wondering if we could share this squirrel? If it’s okay with Minkblossom.” The medicine cat furrowed her brow and nodded, no doubt processing the information Hickorywind had just told her. “Yes, that’s fine.” She murmured, getting to her paws “I need to do a few things anyways. If you need anything don’t hesitate to call em.” She meowed over her shoulder before leaving the den. Hollypounce laid beside him and pushed the squirrel towards him. “Don’t worry. I know you can’t leave,” She meowed happily “So I’ll come visit you everyday!” Hickorywind smiled and took a bite. And the two laid there, talking and laughing.

~~~~

Viperstar flicked an ear. “It’s fine!” He hissed at Otterfur, who was pacing the den. The brown tom stopped and stared at his leader. “No,” He hissed “it is not ‘fine’! You’ve taken this too far, Viperstar.” Lionclaw rolled his eyes. The second deputy was nonchalantly laying on the floor of the den, flicking his tail at a scrap of moss. “Calm yourself Otterfur.” He sighed “Viperstar needs to show that he’s not a force to be reckoned with. Giving fear to your subjects is the proper way to rule.” Otterfur glared at the golden tom. “Shut up Lionclaw. What do you know about leading?” Viperstar lashed his tail. “Otterfur.” He warned “He’s right. The cats of BearClan have to know they are nothing more than cats under my supervision. I control them.” The lanky brown tom sat down in exasperation. “Viperstar I’m telling you,” He protested “if you keep this up, cats will fear you, but they will also want to get rid of you. You will turn into Slatestar.” Viperstar leapt to his paws. “How dare you!” He yowled in indignation “How dare you compare me to that miserable collection of bones and fur! That coward did nothing to help us! I haven’t sent up a single cat to the bear, and look where we are now. Do you see that hairy beast trying to kill us? No. It was bluffing. And we called its bluff. We are fine and secure. Thanks. To. Me.” He prodded his deputy with his paw at the later syllables. Otterfur shook him off. “Do what you will,” He meowed, heading towards the exit “but mark my words. If you don’t stop with the threats and constant displays of aggression, BearClan won’t have any cats left to lead.”

~~~~

Stoneclaw slipped through the shadowy trees. He was running late. He looked nervously up at the moon and kept his ears pricked for any signs of movement. Thankfully, he made it through the majority of the territory undetected. The young warrior eventually made it to the gathering point. Almost all of the apprentices were already there, chattering quietly with the other young warriors. Stoneclaw found a spot at the edge next to Acornfall. “Did I miss anything?” He asked, catching his breath from his anxious run. The She-cat shook her head. “It’s just about to start. You made it just in time.” She smiled at him. He nodded and waited for the rest of the group to quiet down. He looked up into the branches and saw a grey tom waiting for the murmuring to stop as well. “Thank you all for coming,” Ashtail meowed “Now, it’s time to discuss the future of BearClan. A future without Viperstar.”

[Vipersun asks StarClan for a strong tom warrior. Whether or not StarClan answers, however, he is unsure]
      [Hickorywind has 2 moons of rest left]
      [Deerleap goes into labor. Minkblossom helps]
      [Elmstream, Redfin, Rookfang, and Wolfbreeze patrol]
      [Cougarleap, Rosemist, Quailthroat, and Astercry hunt]
      [Grassheart, Stormfang, Wisteriawind, and Acornfall hunt]
      [Shrewpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Shrewclaw.]
      [Shrikepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Shrikefeather]
      [Badgerpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Badgergaze]
      [Otterfur teaches Gorsepaw stealth]
      [Wolfbreeze teaches Thornpaw battle]
      [Windfeather teaches Burrpaw battle]
      [Acornfall teaches Sparkpaw battle]
      [Astercry is given Shellkit as an apprentice]
      [Elmstream is given Redpaw as an apprentice]
      [Hareshadow is given Nettlepaw as an apprentice]
      [Nightfur is given Sootpaw as an apprentice]
      [Rookfang is given Birdpaw as an apprentice]