Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby luminescent, » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:21 am

hiya im boop and im trying to get back into writing after a long break.
about me
- lowercase intended
- decent grammar and spelling
- i can write from six lines to several paragraphs; i mirror post
- i only play female characters (unless doubled up)
- i’m pretty friendly and active. if inactive for some reason, i'll always inform you beforehand.

roleplays i’d be interested in (italics = role id want)
- walking dead (oc mainly)
- soul mates (matching tattos etc)
-artist/photographer x muse
- roommates
- criminals/detectives
- celebrity pr relationship (two celebs 'dating' for promo, end up falling in love etc)
- anything royalty themed
- hero x villain
- optimistic x pessimistic
- anything apocalypse-themed: natural disasters, zombie etc
- school project; e.g character a & and character b get paired for a six-week school project etc.
- bad reputation celebrity x goody two shoes celebrity
- roadtrip/ travelling across the world (friendship group, couples etc)
- runaways
- any cliche enemy to lovers plot
- I'm open for most ideas! just pm me c:

what i’m not interested in
- anything against the rules
- horse/mlp
luminescent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:34 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy. I'm looking for someone at my skill level
or slightly below/above to roleplay with.Below I'll explain
what I can provide and what i except from you,and what
kind of Roleplay's i'm interest in currently!
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

What you can expect from me
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write 300-700 words {or more}
- Online most of the day
{I check on periodically}
- More than one reply a day
{I try to post more than once
a day but some days i do get
busy}
- Contributes to plot
- Likes OOC chat
-Roleplays mxf,mxm,fxf
╚═══════════════════╝
What I expect from you
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write at least a small paragraph
- Replies at least 4 times a week
- Notifies me if you'll be gone for
a prolonged period of time
-Will help with plot
- Supportive of the LGBT+
community even if you're not
willing to roleplay it.
- Friendly,willing to chat OOC
╚═══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Key
★= how much I want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics = i would prefer this role
Bold = I will only play this role
Strike = not interested right now
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Currently wanting to focus on Romance
rather than action/adventure,but i am willing
to add those to the plot
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
My Little pony
★★★★★
Cannon x Oc
Blank flank x Blank flank
Oc x OC

══════════
Fairy Tail
★★★★★
Grey x Lucy
Grey x OC
Natsu x OC
Loki x OC
Lucy x OC
Erza x OC
other cannon/non cannon ships

══════════
Marvel Universe
★★★★★
Spiderman x Oc {Craving}
Steve x Natasha
Steve x Tony
Natasha x Tony
other ships,i'm interested in most
so just hmu about it and we can
work something out

══════════

Ouran Highschool Host Club
★★★★★
Hikaru x oc
Kyoya x oc
Tamaki x oc
Honey x oc
Mori x oc
Kaoru x oc
Haruhi x oc

══════════
Brother's Conflict
★★★★★★
Natsume x OC
Azusa x OC
Tsubaki x OC
Subaru x OC

══════════

Undertale
★★★
Sans x Oc
Other cannons x Oc
Oc x Oc
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

hey there i'm ronin, but feel free to call me indo if you want to (or honestly anything lmho) i'm a female a-level student from england (so i'm gmt), so you can expect that i may be slightly inactive at times where i've either been given a whole lot of work (two subjects are essay based lol and another one requires a lot of time and editing) or if i have mock-up exams. i can be found on discord where i'm likely more active there for a chat, although i've never planned to roleplay on there. i'm able to pump out decently sized posts depending on what my partner gives me (typically i get over 500+ words but can go to 1000+ if i'm offered enough to work with) but if we prefer shorter posts then i can probably work around that too haha. i'm capable of roleplaying any gender and i'm lgbt+ friendly and i can roleplay that. i'm terrible at typing full grammar when we are chatting, but i can if thats a preference of my partner's. i can roleplay multiple characters and i am a huge sucker for anything fantasy-based.

i'm expecting decent grammar and responses from my partner, but i can work with shorter posts, that would just mean my posts would mirror that - so if you want lengthy replies from me, you'll need to provide enough to work with. i would like to have somebody willing to discuss the plot with me and happy to develop characters as we go along (if they're original characters, that is). it would be preferable if they're willing to roleplay on the forums, i struggle roleplaying through alternative sites/methods. i would like them to be active within reason, if you're busy or hitting a writers block thats completely fine !!! just please let me know haha.

fandoms: (probably not all of them honestly, i've likely missed some haha)

overwatch - i'm an active player of overwatch and i enjoy the lore, i'm happy to play canons and ocs
    supernatural - slightly behind on the series, but i understand what's been going on, i'll probably lean more towards ocs for me with this due to being behind on the series, but i can probably go for canons as well
    doctor who - i'm a sucker for doctor who tbh, canons and ocs are both totally fine!!
    star wars - kind of experimenting with this one aha, ocs and canons are cool with me, though, ocs preferable, though
    harry potter - i don't really mind with this one, ocs and canons are pretty cool with me
    the walking dead - i'm super weak for twd, the games, show, comics, the whole shebang i'm totally happy with any of them and with ocs or canons! any kind of apocalypse scenario is cool with me
    elder scrolls - ocs would naturally be preferable for this haha
    dragon age - origins and dragon age 2 are my strongest points with this, but inq is cool with me too
    warrior cats - slightly iffy on this - i've not been active in this for a long time haha but i can still roleplay it
    how to train your dragon - i'm not so active with the shows but i have watched a majority of them, ocs preferable
    jurrasic park - dinosaurs are my heart and soul i love them,,, so much. happy to do any kind of plot with this one, even if it doesn't follow the movies (i know some people enjoy those human-dino kind of scenarios, that sounds interesting to me)
    marvel - ocs and canons super cool with me on this, primarily ocs preferable though,,, im just a sucker for superheroes ngl
    pokémon - i don't mind what we do with this one, although two (or more) trainers adventuring together is probably the go-to plot for me.
    she-ra and the princesses of power - i'm not sure what kind of plot to do for this one, but i'm open to ideas !
    multifandoms - pretty self explanatory lol

dialogue prompts: (this can be for fandom and non-fandom, and are only a few different ones, i'd likely find more)

“Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    That’s your brilliant plan? We are not only gonna die, but die very stupidly.”
    “I have a story! One time I accidentally got crowned a royal heir to the crown. Wanna hear about it?”
    “I don't think we're alone. I really don't think we're alone.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Look, just because I kill people for a living doesn’t mean I’m evil. It just means I like money.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “A masked villain? Really? Well why don’t we just call up Scooby and the gang.”
    “You’re telling me, a human, to go fight a vampire? You’re hilarious, if you’re so confident a human can kill a vampire, you go do it.”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “One more pun or joke out of you, I'm leaving you on the side of the road.”
    “The floods came fast, but those things came faster.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!” “On my planet, that is a compliment.”
    “We’re lost.” “No, we’re not.” “And it’s getting dark.” “We’re fine.” “I don’t even know which town this is.”
    “Okay, dude, this is the third time we ran into each other. Stop trying to steal the things I’m trying to steal.”
    “Want to hear my story about how I accidentally became an assassin for a day?”
    “Good night you, idiotic, carbon based life form.”
    “You’re… above average, in terms of appearance. I mean you look nice.” “Thanks. Quick question, have you ever spoken to a person before in your life, like ever?”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “I sneezed and now we are surrounded by zombies.”
    “You came back for me!” “Actually, that's just my gun.”
    “Do not make me turn this ship around!”
    “This is humiliating.” “You should have thought of that before you tried to kill someone. Again.”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
    “Every time I see you, you almost die! How on Earth do you survive every time?” “I’m stubborn.”
    “I hate you.” “Yeah, yeah. I love you too.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lovely

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:19 am

hello!! i'm silentmelody, but please call me mel.
i'm looking for some roleplay partners who have similar interests!

about you:
─ contribute to plot ideas/concepts
─ comfortable with lgbt+ relationships
─ can roleplay mxm/fxf/lgbt+ pairings
─ communication outside of roleplay
─ lets me know of any upcoming absences
─ posts 2-3+ times each week
─ cs posts must be 80-90 font size
─ realistic faceclaims only
─ friendlyness and kindness
    about me:
    ─ mst time zone (check here)
    ─ usually fairly active
    ─ replies 2-3+ times a week
    ─ only roleplays with romance included
    ─ can play any gender/sexuality
    ─ semi-literate/literate writer
    ─ prefer mxm/fxf/lgbt+ relationships
    ─ willing to roleplay on cs or discord
    ─ realistic faceclaims only

my fandoms: (underline = craving)
ocs only:
warrior cats
─ wings of fire
percy jackson
─ the maze runner
jurassic park/world
the walking dead
─ the hunger games
grimm
─ doctor who
sherlock
─ how to train your dragon
some canon:
─ supernatural
game of thrones
marvel/dc
star trek
bones
    my interests: ( underline = craving)
    humanoids:
    mermaids/sirens
    doctors/hospitals
    ─ dystopian/apocalyptic
    ─ medieval/kingdoms
    ─ sci-fi/fantasy
    ─ assassins/spies
    ─ shapeshifters
    ─ hybrids/experiments
    demigods/gods
    ─ artists/musicians
    animals:
    any realistic animals
    dystopian/apocalyptic
    ─ sci-fi/fantasy
    shapeshifters
    hybrids/experiments
    mythical creatures
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:49 am

about me;
- EST timezone
- online most days
- 3-4 replies per week [or more]
- may not post for a few days,
depending on muse
- i write, on average,
100 - 200 words.
- replies will be 1-2 paragraphs
- i try to mirror posts
- will let you know if i'm
away for long periods of time.

about you;
- fairly active
- decent grammar and spelling
- writes at least 1 paragraph
- contributes to plot
- inform me if you'll be away for a while
italics = craving, underlined = preferred role
fandoms;
- bnha
/kirishima x bakugou
- overwatch
/widowmaker x sombra
/roadhog x junkrat

non-fandom;
- witches
- 70's themed
- ghost x human
- angel x demon
- apocalyptic
- psychic powers
- rival bands
- have other ideas? let me know!
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:19 am

hello! my name is lacke if you couldn't tell by now (and yes i am aware that this
            coding is awful, i spent literally 30 minutes on trying to find something nice and
            this is what we ended up with). anywho, i've been roleplaying since about 2010,
            possibly longer, and nearly 8 of those years have been spent here on cs! i live in
            the western united states, living on mountain standard time. i am pretty active,
            and i am a full time college student as well as a part-time employee. enough of
            my long rambling though, i'll skip to the important part so i don't bore you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

about me! (pretty boring i know)
            - i am in college and have a job, so while i am active, i may not post everyday.
            - i am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer, most of my posts are about 400+.
            - i mostly do mxf roleplays, but i am open to trying mxm or fxf! lgtbq+ is okay!
            - i would like to consider myself a friendly person, i am very open to and prefer
            x.to make friends with the person i am roleplaying with! feel free to pm me!
            - i am definitely not picky, and i am pretty much open to any suggestions!

what i'd like from you!
            - again, i am not picky. but it would be nice to have a partner who can match
            x.my literacy, who can post with proper grammar, stuff like that.
            - a partner who is okay with my little to no experience with lgbtq+ characters.
            - a partner who is willing to discuss the plots/characters and further ideas!
            - a partner who is willing to do ocs' for most roleplays of any genres!
            - a partner who is fairly active and understands that i may not post 24/7.

general roleplays i'm looking for!
            - warrior cats (general clan life, forbidden romance, prophecies, etc.)
            - demi-gods (historic greece/rome, percy jackson based, current day.)
            - star wars (i've never done a star wars roleplay, but i'd love to!)
            - harry potter (students at hogwarts, adulting wizards, etc.)
            - skyrim/elder scrolls (i've never done a rp like this, but i'd love to!)
            - how to train your dragon (romance, adventure, peril, etc.)
            - marvel (superhero oc's, superhero children, superhero apprentices.)
            - werewolves (romance, adventure, peril, soulmates, anything!)
            - detroit become human (romance, adventure, etc.)
            - romance in general (pretty open to a lot!)
            - a lot more that i cannot think of right off the top of my head!

dialogue prompts! (new one for me, why not try it?)
            - "no, its really not that complicated. he's a bad person."
            - "the king is missing."
            - "do you trust me?"
            - "why are you helping me?"

things i won't roleplay (im sorry ;n; )
            - anything anime related
            - roleplays with no real plot
            - roleplays with no real drama/romance
            - real life bands/people
            - anything with cannon characters.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:23 am

Hello! I am it.will.rain. I am looking for a couple 1x1 role plays. I am pretty active on Chicken smoothie most days but occasionally things come up and I am not as active on those days but I try to post at least once or twice a day. I try to mirror posts but I do get writers block and can’t always do that. I do prefer to stick to one or two paragraphs at most though but will go a bit higher if my partner would prefer. I do mxf, mxm, and fxf roleplays. I live in EST timezone but it is okay if you are in a different one.
What I want from you:
To be active by posting at least every other day. (I understand if things come up though.)
Please do not quit without telling me.

What I want to role play (Bold is what I really want to do):
Rich and poor
Royal and commoner (Have an idea for this listed below.)
Country and city
Soulmates
Nerd and jock (Idea listed below)
Mermaid/merman human
Celebrity and normal person (Preferably OC’s)
Hip hop dancer and a ballerina (Have plot idea for this listed below)
Good and bad
Vampire and werewolf
Role plays based on songs (I really like Taylor Swift or Chester see but am open to others as I listen to a lot of things.)
Spy and regular person
Shapeshifters
angelxdemon
Forbidden romance
opposites attract
This is just a small list of what I am willing to do. I don’t do role plays with just animals though and there must be at least a little romance in it to keep me interested. Send me any ideas that you might have! Thanks!

Plot ideas: (If you want to change something about them or have a different plot in mind, that is fine! Let me know and we will see what we can do.)
Ballet and hip hop dancer: (Genders can be changed)
A girl who loves to feel the music. Dance the slow rhythmic patterns of the dance. She is a ballerina all the way. Maybe things would be different if her mother had not helped her get her start in it but now she loves it. She is more slow paced and traditional. He dances hip-hop. The complete opposite. He loves the fast moves and quick combinations. He is a fast pace guy who loves to shake things up. Will they be able to convince their friends that the other is great? Will one switch sides for the other or will it all end? Maybe they will learn how to combine their dances ...We will just have to see...

Jock and nerd:
What happens when you see someone sitting on the wall reading a book? You are more likely to ignore them.What you may not know is they have a hard life and are constantly trying to convince their family they is good enough to fit into her really smart family. They have straight A's and work hard to maintain them. You have it hard too. Your mother is pressuring you about grades and your dad about the sport you play and doing well. You need help in a class and you know that she is the best one to ask for help.You catch a fellow popular person being mean to the person who is up against the wall. What will you do? Go and stand up for the nerd and risk your reputation? Or join in making fun of her for studying?

Royal plots:
There are two brothers who are princes. One is destined to have the throne and the other is not. The one that is, is the perfect child or so their parents think. The other is a bit of a bad boy and never does anything his parents want until they have a masquerade ball to find a love for his brother and he ends up with a girl that calms him down and comes from the prefect family. But what happens when the prince in line for the throne picks a poor girl who he falls in love with? Only time will tell...

A royal is told to marry another royal. In a world where when you turn 15, you get a mark on your arm that will match your soulmate. Royals usually do not get this mark for unknown reasons but this one did. They try to keep them from their soulmate but they end up meeting. The other is a commoner and the royal family tries to push up the wedding with the royal. But when the royal soulmate is taken, what will the other royal and soulmate do? Come together to work to find them or fight against each other to get there first?
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby starlight, » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:08 am

hi guys! Is anyone interested in doing a 1x1 roleplay with me? i was thinking of the plot as two teens in high school who don't necessarily know they're perfect for each other, because the female is still hung up on her ex, and the male becomes her close friend in hopes to make her see the love that's been there all along. if anyone's interested, pm me!!
starlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:20 am

pearl's search !

about me ;blackpearl44
      - lives in est
      - currently on winter break, very active!!
      - requires at least a good paragraph per reply
      - only rps on cs forums
      - willing to do mxf or fxf, strongly prefers playing females

interests ;
      - fandoms ;
      xx- warriors
      xx- harry potter (especially plots with a maledictus!!)
      xx- riverdale
      xx- star wars
      - non-fandom ;
      xxhistorical: vikings, pirates, ancient cultures, anything medieval!
      xx- kingdoms, arranged marriages
      xx- vampires, werewolves, witches, etc
      xx- romeo & juliet based
      xx- gangs/mafia
      xx- cliches (good x bad, etc)
Last edited by `sappho on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:05 am

hey there! the names cosette, but feel free to call me
      eleanor. i'm just going to keep this part short, so we c
      an get straight into the important stuff! i'm a high sch
      ool student living in the aest timezone, meaning i am
      currently on a four week break. so, i'm really active r
      ight now, pf. enough with my rambling, now onto the
      more exciting stuff.

about me
        ━━ can post a lot, most of the time
        ━━ guaranteed one post a week, though
        ━━ semi-lit to literate (300-800 words)
        ━━ will never give one liners
        ━━ will play female or male characters
        ━━ will play lgbtq+ characters, any pairings
        ━━ i like to consider myself a friendly person!
        ━━ is willing to give out discord
        ━━ prefers posting in a thread

about you
        ━━ can post at least once every two weeks
        ━━ can mirror posts!
        ━━ won't do one liners
        ━━ can mirror posts!
        ━━ uses proper grammar
        ━━ supports the lgbtq+ community
        ━━ can be patient on waiting for responses
        ━━ can mirror posts!
        ━━ won't do one liners
        ━━ will let me know if they can't post

my interests
        ━━ roommate x roommate
        ━━ cliche romance
        ━━ soulmates au
        ━━ barista x frequent customer
        ━━ royalty on the run x commoner
        ━━ many more!

my fandoms
        ━━ the 100
        ━━ the maze runner
        ━━ the hunger games
        ━━ once upon a time
        ━━ teen wolf

possible dialogue prompts
        ━━ "do we kill it? or do we leave it, come back, then kill it?"
        ━━ "taking a cab would've been easier then this."
        ━━ "it's simple. you die, i die. it's how the tattoo works."
        ━━ "why help someone who doesn't want to be helped?"
        ━━ "if a fish is considered strange, then what the hell is a dolphin?"
        ━━ "i think now that the giant ghost thing is heading to us we should run."
        ━━ "what would happen if we were the last two people on earth? would it be our job to restore the human population?"
        ━━ "i love you the most." "i hate you the least."
        ━━ "so, my sister is dying, and you decide to bring me here? of all places?"
Last edited by lupins on Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me