Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Tyres » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:42 am

x
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
x
welcome to my search post ! i'm ain't it fun, but call me whatever.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
so im based in the GMT timezone and can be relatively active on h
ere. my coding will always be neat and somewhat tidy, and will of
ten have my font size as 66, followed by intentional lowercase wr
iting both in and out of roleplay. dependent on my muse, i can ty
pically write between a solid 200 - 450+ words per reponse and c
can play muiltple characters, i do prefer playing male characters.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
x

what i'll do (mxf only);
⸻⸻⸻
- vampires, witches, etc.
- warrior cats.
- stray canines.
- dinosaurs & humans.
- apocalypse/survival.
- greek/eygptian deities.

⸻⸻⸻
what i wont do;
⸻⸻⸻
- anime related rps.
- mxm or fxf pairings.
- equestrian related rps.
- pokemon related rps.
- rps with no romance.
- rps with no drama.

⸻⸻⸻

x
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:43 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (2) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; runaway plot with possible "puppy love" ; *new* father unknowingly adopts daughter and discovers their connection
~ (2) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

king's search

Postby the king. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:38 am

hello mortals
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

i'm only kiddin'. hi! my name is the king, but you can simply call me king! i'm here to look for some snazzy 1x1's with anybody who may be interested! i'll list my interests and requirements below, and i hope i'll see you in my pm's later!
        cheers
          --king
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

a bit of info
        - still in school, so online status may vary depending on hour and timezone [i'm in the est timezone]
        - i try to be online often
        - i write a lot when given the proper muse, so my posts may be over 200-300+ words
        - i am open minded when it comes to mostly anything
        - lgbtq+ is perfectly comfortable with me!
        - expect a reply maybe 2-3 hours after yours is posted,,,
        - i'm a friendly person, so don't hesitate to brainstorm ideas with me if any
        - my post coding won't be that detailed,,,it depends
        - i can write male and female characters, though i have more experience playing male characters
        - i'm a little shy, so if you message me first that'd be great, sorry :^
        - loves chatting in ooc
        - i can understand a busy schedule
        - all of my posts will mostly be in lowercase, hopefully that isn't an issue!

interests
        - unfortunately, i'm still trying to figure out where my fandoms lay, but i do have a few
        - anything harry potter related [ oc x oc ] or [ canon x canon ] or just a random plot, it doesn't have to be shipped
          note: i am rereading and watching the entire series for the fourth time after a year of no hp, currently on half-blood prince in books + chamber of secrets in movies, so my knowledge may be rusty
        - pokemon
        - warrior cats
          note: i haven't read the most recent books, everything up until bramblestar's storm, but it doesn't have to be a canon plot
        - dogs/wolves/werewolves [not an experienced person in this category, but i'm used to creating realistic wolves/dogs as characters]
        - soulmates
        - people with magical powers [elemental control, shapeshifters, etc...]
        - high school/college [even though i know jack about college whoops,,,]
        - detroit: become human
          note: could be oc x oc or canon x canon, but connor x hank, rk1700, and north x markus is a no-go for me even if it's mentioned
        - spirit animals
        - prompts/normal rp [like just regular humans or something similar]
        - probably more, but you'd have to ask

what i won't/can't do
        - i won't do something furry/anthro related, no hate however, it's just not in my interests
        - some video games [minecraft, skyrim, overwatch, etc...]
        - using youtubers in rps
        - real life bands
        - anything involving using music actually unless listening to it
        - fandoms such as sonic, mlp, spyro, love 'em all - well, never really a fan of mlp - but i just can't get their characters right?
        - realistic horses or something similar
        - most anime, but i don't roleplay with that regardless

what i expect
        - kindness out of roleplay, your character can be a git if you want
        - good, understandable replies, at least 200-400+ words, a few grammar mistakes sometimes, wb is understandable
        - a fellow meme legend, i'll be making a lot of references to vines so,,,
        - be accepting of lgbtq+ characters
        - some help coming up with a good plot for the story to be based around, preferably one that can be improved on for a long time before a new plot piece is needed
        - posting at least three times a week, including weekends so maybe 3-4 times a week
        - if busy/working/sick/on vacation, i would like a message to warn me! thank you!

if any of these topics interest you, or if you want to roleplay with me either inviting me into a roleplay or a 1x1, please, feel free to contact me at any time! thank you and have a good day!
-- king
the king.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: searching!! searching!! searching!!

Postby Fascai » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Fascai wrote:
        Hi! I'm wanting to start a relaxed, semi-literate to advanced lit Avatar: The Last Airbender themed roleplay with 2-3 other dedicated members. I'm wanted our character main character load to be rather small with the exception of characters that we feel are necessary for plot progression. I have a few ideas in mind for the plot and want this to be something where we can all develop and grow our characters and their journey. If you're interested I'd love to hear from you!
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ghostlyhamlet's 1x1 search

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:27 pm

About Me:
  • I'm bisexual
  • I'm in pacific time zone
  • I can write a paragraph or two, depends on what I'm given
  • I can reply at least once or twice a day, as I do have a life outside CS
  • I mostly play males but can play females
  • I write in the third person
  • I only roleplay on forms

About You:
  • Be accepting of LGBTQ+
  • Able to post more than three sentences
  • Able to post at least once a day
  • Proper grammar and spelling
  • Realistic face claims

Things I Can Do:
  • male x female
  • male x male
  • female x female
  • canon x canon
  • original x canon
  • original x original

Things I Can't Do:
  • real people (actors, musicians, etc)
  • anthro/furry
  • anime
  • anything Tony Stark

Topics:
    **underlined is what I would roleplay
  • Avengers {Thor Odinson x oc/canon}
  • X-Men {Alex Summers x oc/canon}
  • Spider-Man {Peter Parker x oc/canon}
  • Hunger Games {oc x oc}
  • Harry Potter {oc x oc | Hufflepuff x Slytherin}
  • The Flash {Barry x oc/Iris}
  • Detriot: Become Human {Connor x oc | oc x oc}
  • royals {prince x stable boy | prince x guard}
  • post apocalypse
  • high school {closeted homosexual boy/girl x non-hetero boy/girl}
  • any soulmate AU
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:45 pm

hello all,
    call me viper. i'm looking for some specific 1x1 rps, much like yourselves. below you can find my info and requirements. c: hope to see those of you that are interested in rping with me in my pm's later!

about me
    ~
    - one can find me online constantly, as i am not going to school anymore (graduated) and am not currently employed
    - i am very LGBTQ+ friendly, being a genderfluid lesbian myself
    - i am in mountain time zone
    - my replies very in length depending on my muse, but all will be at the very least semi-lit if not completely literate
    - i tend to talk ooc quite a bit, so bear with me there
    - i prefer to rp over a discord server, as it is much more organized for me that way, so please pm me for my info; CS pms are a-okay, though
    - i have been rping for roughly nine years and have only improved with each passing year

what i'm interested in rping; potential ship ideas listed
    ~
    - overwatch; mercy x widow, mercy x pharah, mercy x moira, tracer x emily, tracer x widow, d.va x brigitte, sombra x symmetra, sombra x widow, many others (mostly f x f)
    - dragon age inquisition; oc or canon
    - red dead redemption 2; preferred oc
    - elder scrolls; preferred oc
    - the arcana; nadia satrinava x f!magician
    - bayonetta; bayo x jeanne
    - bravely default
    - saint's row the third; preferred oc
    - pokemon
    - ark: survival evolved
    - royalty
    - witches/wizards
    - demons/angels
    - soulmates...?
    - warrior cats; ocs
    - furry/anthro ocs
    - feral ocs
    - more that i can't think of right now! (ask about the link to all of my characters)

what i'm not interested in
    ~
    - any irl people
    - harry potter - i haven't read the books in years, so i don't remember like. anything canon
    - there's probably more that i can't think of at the moment; don't be afraid to ask

what i expect from a potential rp partner
    ~
    - kindness
    - open-mindedness
    - LGBTQ+ friendly as well
    - open to having an ooc chat
    - open to rping on discord as well as CS

i think that's just about everything. please pm me if you have any questions or are interested in rping with me. thank you!
    - viper

ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:00 pm

potioncat wrote:
potioncat wrote:heya m'dudes! i'm searching for a 1x1!
about me:
- central standard time
- online a few times a day (less during the week)
- lgbt friendly
- prefer mxm and fxf to mxf, however all are fine!
- semi-literate (3+ sentences per post)

what i expect from you:
- semi-literate (3+ sentences per post)
- lgbt friendly
- post at least once a day (unless you can provide a reason for being gone)

what i'm really looking for:
- wings of fire (romance preferred)

what i'm willing to do (cravings are underlined):
- warriors
- cats
- wolves
- dogs
- canines in general
- dragons
- lions
- animals in general
- anthropomorphic animals (anthros in simpler terms)

i'm open to other ideas of course!
pm me if interested!
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:32 pm

hi! i'm sidereus; on a quest for roleplay partners! here is some short, quick info about me;

- i'm a literate writer, but i don't like to impose word counts. quality over quantity.
    - i only play nonbinary characters. however, you are more than welcome to play whatever gender you would like.
    - i prefer to roleplay over google docs, but i will roleplay over discord or cs threads.
    - romance is my forte, but i am open to most plots so long as i am playing a human or humanoid character.
    - i won't play things that are based around asylums, foster care, or orphanages.
    - i have all sorts of plots all the time, and what i want to do is constantly changing. however, i am most interested in hearing what you want to do, because that's the type of roleplayer i am.
    - i do have a job and a lot of pets outside cs, so i am not on all day every day. please be respectful of that.

anyway, that is all! if you would like to roleplay, you know. hit me up.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello all! I'm @rubyrocketboots13, but feel free to call me ruby. I am looking for someone who enjoys casual roleplaying! I love nearly any roleplay that is interesting or just a bit unusual with some romance. I love having good a combination of action/ drama/ romance in a roleplay! I have several ocs of all kinds, though most are humaniod, human, fantasy creatures or furry. I don't have many strictly animal ocs. I am comfortable playing both genders, though I have a tendency to use male ocs! I find males a little easier for me to roleplay most of the time. Here's some things that you should know if you want to roleplay with me and what I like/ don't like.

About me:
~ I always try to post at least post one or twice a day
~ I am most comfortable with posting in a thread or through discord
~ I sometimes post at weird times, though I am usually consistent with posting.
~ I am super flexible and easy-going about roleplays! I can do both super intense roleplaying and really light hearted ones, it just depends on what I'm feeling up to and what you are interested in
~ I have many different characters, both male and female. I have no preference over what gender I play!
~ I prefer posting at least a paragraph or two per post, but I will most likely mirror your posts
~ I prefer mxf and mxm pairings

What I won't do:
~ Fxf pairings
~ I can't play as a nonbinary character
~ I won't roleplay as a canon character
~ I'm not really into most animal roleplays, such as warrior cats or dragons but I do enjoy wolf roleplays occasionally
~ I am not in a lot of fandoms, so I don't have very many ocs in fandoms besides LOK and ATLA
~ Most equestrian roleplays ( I know nothing about horses! If you would like to roleplay something with horse riders, expect my character to be unexperienced or new to riding)

What I will do and what I like:
~ Pretty much all human/ humanoid roleplays
~ Fantasy, sci-fi, action, romance ( or a combination of any of them! I'm pretty sentimental, so i really like romances to develop over a roleplay)
~ Furry/ Anthro
~ Werewolf/ animal shifters
~ Fantasy creatures
~ Futuristic/ sci-fi roleplays
~ Country/ Farmer themed roleplays ( I really love a city boy/girl meets a famer boy/girl roleplays)
~ Super powered ocs! ( I am a big super hero fan)
~ Something based on a song, either the characters or the plot
~ Forbidden romance, arranged marriages,romance clichés
~ "Modern" gods and goddesses ( Something like Lore Olympus, not as in Percy Jackson! I haven't read the books)

Plotlines:
~ Im up for pretty much any plotline, just shoot me a pm if you have one already in mind!

~ bionic/cyborg servant x human
In the future, many aristocrats employ bionics as servants and security guards. Character A is a young bionic with a sketchy past and a few problems somehow lands a job "protecting" Character B, a wealthy human aristocrat. Character A takes care of the human and protects them devotedly- though slowly the servant begins to have feelings for their employer ( or vice versa).

~ Mermaid/merman x human
Character A was just a normal human until they moved to a new beachside town and found Character B, a merperson, injured and all alone. They decide to take the merperson home to nurse them back to health. Originally, they had intended to return the merperson back to the ocean, but things don't go according to plan.

~ Fantasy creature/ guardian x human
Character A is a clumsy, but well meaning fantasy creature. They are just trying their best to control their powers and live a "normal" life until they find out that they have been cursed to protect Character B, a human, or they will lose their powers. Character B doesn't want a guardian and even refuses to acknowledge them at first. So, they must find some way to help the human as best as they can- often their efforts seem to backfire. Will the human eventually accept their guardian?

~ Human x human or human x fantasy creature
( This is a post apocalyptic type of roleplay) Monsters and fantasy creatures have always existed in our world; dragons, ghosts, and even the little monsters that live under your bed. But, not everyone can see them. Character A is a tough, no-nonsense human who discovers they have the ability to see these monsters and soon learns that monsters are behind the apocalyptic disasters that have wiped out almost half of earth's population. Character A and Character B must team up to survive this apocalypse and at least try to figure out why this is happening.

~ Fairy, witch, fairy godmother, magical creature etc. x fantasy creature or human
In a modern world where magic is scarce, creatures who have powers often become rich and famous by selling their talents. Character A is a magical creature, though they aren't one of the lucky ones that become rich. They have fallen on hard times and must share a small apartment with character B. How does character B feel about Character A selling their magic spells and brewing potions in their bathtub?

~ Human/ humanoid x human/ humanoid ( Can be bionic, furries, fantasy creatures or anything really)
As they say, history repeats itself and those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat it. Apparently, that was more true than we all realized. It is the year 2120, Technology has made many great advances over the years, robots coexist with humans peacefully, a cure for the common cold has been invented, there has been no wars in two centuries, and scientists have discovered how to make clones and have even brought back dinosaurs for zoos! 2120 has also been the second revival of the " Roaring Twenties". People listen to electro-jazz and big band music on their radios, everyone wears 20's inspired clothes, and even drive 1920's style roadsters, all with the convinces of modern technologies. But, things aren't as peaceful as they seem. With the revival of the Twenties came gangsters and speakeasies; two of the biggest gangs are beginning to run wild. No one wants to admit it, but there is trouble brewing in the underbelly of the city.

~ Fantasy creature x fantasy creature/ human

Fantasy creatures have become an integral part of human society over the past decade. It's common to see nymphs serving you coffee at your favorite café and vampire doctors who take care of you when you are in the hospital. Magic has become an important part of society and magic wielders are often held in high esteem. Though, there are some issues with this this "new society". Humans are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to magic and some magic wielders like to prey on the weaker humans. Though, despite the tensions, things are peaceful for the most part between the humans and "monsters". Will something cause tensions to boil over? Could you ever really get used to the fact that your new coworker is a vampire who likes telling you about his new vegan diet? Or that the lady sitting next to you at the bus stop is an overly chatty sphinx?
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

space's search

Postby space. » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 am

hello! i'm space!
i'm a teenager living in est currently looking for a few one on ones to occupy
extra time. i'm a semi-lit roleplayer, but can go very lit (500+ words) if needed.
i can do any type of romance, with a slight preference to mxm (more experience
haha). i can play up to three characters for a semi lit roleplay and two for a lit
roleplay, and i will not play canon characters. i like talking outside of roleplay as
well, and can wing it with plots or develop them pretty well. my grammar is
pretty good, and i usually write in all lowercase. i'm also fairly active, i try to get
on at least once a day.
what i want from you;;
-friendly!!
-lgbt friendly
-can try and mirror my posts & contribute to plots
-active, but i understand if you can't be
-good grammar

roleplays i'm currently interested in;;
-fantastic beasts (with ocs)
-runaway teens
-riverdale (oc serpent x oc northsider) xxxxxx
-the 100 (oc x oc)
-the walking dead (ocs around szn 3/4)
-demons/angels/werewolves/etc

x
x
-anti hero x superhero
-harry potter ocs
-supernatural beings/hunters (not
necessarily related to the show but
will do the show too)
-royalty from different countries

-mostly interested in fantastic beats, the walking dead, & riverdale (have plots for them too!!)
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me