Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Amarog Adopts by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Amarog Adopts

Postby Hail. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:02 am

Art By AlleyBalley

⭐︎ Deviant Art ⭐︎ Discord ⭐︎
⭐︎Archives⭐︎ ⭐︎Fanclub⭐︎ ⭐︎Nursery⭐︎ ⭐︎Shop⭐︎ ⭐︎Activities⭐︎ ⭐︎Announcement⭐︎ ⭐︎Staff Bulletin⭐︎ ⭐︎Events⭐︎ ⭐︎Discovery Files⭐︎

What Are Amarogs?

Amarogs are a closed adoptable non-profit species. They are wolf-like with large, muscular forearms, heavy tails, and hind legs made of a strange hard shadow. They are a cursed species found all around the world, forming packs or remaining solitary.

Since Amarogs are a closed species, you cannot simply make one of your own. Please read the species rules and information to learn about how to adopt one, or how to obtain a custom.

Staff Search!

Open Adopts

Coming soon
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 am, edited 41 times in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts - Rules, Strikes, and Staff

Postby Hail. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:02 am

spacespace{Rules}

spaceGeneral

➳ Be respectful to everyone!
➳ CS Rules and Policies apply
➳ By taking part in our species, you are agreeing to all of the species rules
➳ Do not beg, guilt-trip, or otherwise harass members/staff

spaceCommunity

➳ Ask before creating public threads (ie; roleplay groups, games, etc. Personal archives and such are fine)
➳ You are in charge of regulating Amarog/CS rules in your threads
➳ Those who host streams are responsible for allowing bullying/harassment in the stream
➳ Your threads may have additional rules, but must follow Amarog/CS rules
➳ Users may be banned from community threads and still participate in the species

spaceStaff

➳ Follow all Amarog creation rules
➳ You may not determine Humanity (except for special events). Humanity will be determined by the character depicted in the winning form/by the owner
➳ You may make any type of contest; however, auctions must have permission and all profits will go to the Amarog paypal to be donated
➳ All DA adoptions must be posted on DA and CS, but the competition can only be hosted on DA
➳ All Amarogs require a biological gender and humanity level (to be determined by the owner)
➳ You may not restrict an Amarog OC wise
➳ Put the Amarog's discovery number in the title
➳ You may include snipe guard competitions
➳ Contests must be judged within 30 days of the end date. If it is not, Cyber or I will step in
➳ Contests should not last more than a month

➳ You may own up to 3 customs
➳ You may begin making customs after creating twenty Amarog's. You will also recieve a Common Fang at this point.
➳ If the Common Fang is not used and you create 15 more Amarog's (total of 35), you will earn a Copper Fang.
➳ If the Copper Fang is not used and you create 25 more Amarog's (total of 60), you will earn a Bronze Fang.
➳ If the Bronze Fang is not used and you create 35 more Amarog's (total of 95), you will earn a Silver Fang.

spaceCreation

Artist

➳ The Humanity bar should not extend past the indicated limits
➳ Color references should be colored appropriately
➳ The genetics and rarity of the Amarog should always be followed
➳ Amarog's cannot have any missing or mechanical limbs
➳ An Amarog's design/features should not be changed after being posted; save for the use of special items
➳ The expression of the Amarog can change, but the eyes and mouth must remain open
➳ The Humanity bar should always be pale blue
➳ You may post an Amarog with an uncommon trait once every five Amarog's you create.
➳ You may post an Amarog with a rare trait once every ten Amarog's created
➳ A non-event/non-auction Amarog should not have more than two uncommon traits or one uncommon and one rare trait
➳ Do not change the genetics of an Amarog
➳ All competitions should be judged fairly and be free of bias
➳ You may make custom-lined Amarog's. If they are CS adopts, they must be made on Oekaki. If they are DA adopts, a suitable cover must be posted on CS.
➳ You may only make custom-lined DA adopts three times a month (this is to prevent covers from cluttering the CS page)

➳ You may not create an Amarog without a "cursed fang"
➳ The Humanity bar should not extend past the indicated limits
➳ Color references should be colored appropriately
➳ The genetics and rarity of the Amarog should always be followed
➳ Amarog's cannot have any missing or mechanical limbs
➳ An Amarog's design/features should not be changed after being posted; save for the use of special items
➳ The expression of the Amarog can change, but the eyes and mouth must remain open
➳ The Humanity bar should always be pale blue

spaceOC

➳ Amarog's behavior does not have to follow the species description, but the physical differences must be represented (ie; low humanity Amarog's cannot walk on their hind legs alone)
➳ You are free to give your Amarog any personality, sexuality, etc or make your Amarog a fursona
➳ You may not change the anatomy/genetics of your Amarog
➳ You may not give your Amarog items which mimic anatomy (mechanical limbs/wings, etc)
➳ You may give your Amarog small scars/tattoos with staff permission
➳ No public NSFW, offensive material/topics, or otherwise non-child friendly material
➳ You may create AU's for your Amarog's outside of their lore, but please respect other's AU's
➳ You can have your Amarog identify as any gender, but a biological gender MUST be provided for breeding purposes

spaceAdoption

➳ For the first fifty Amarog adopts, starters will be offered for free! (Starter genetics will be randomly rolled by Cyber or me)
➳ After the first fifty Amarog adopts are made, starters will be sold monthly on DA
➳ Starter events will be hosted once a year
3/12/19 If a created starter is not claimed after one month, it will be placed up for readoption
3/12/19 If a free starter fang is not used after three months, it will become void
➳ Do not use other's coding, art, or writing without their direct permission
➳ Always credit!!
➳ Follow the end dates. Do not post or edit your form after a competition has been closed
➳ If you are caught for using multiple accounts, both accounts will be banned and your Amarog's may be revoked/resold
➳ You must claim RU offers within 30 days or they will become invalid.

spaceGifting/Readopting

➳ You may only gift/receive one Amarog a month
➳ You may only host three readoptions a month, unless you are quitting Amarogs
➳ Readoptions may be hosted by the former owner, or by staff

spaceTrade/Selling

➳ You may not sell an Amarog for more than purchased UNLESS the Amarog as +20 quality art pieces, in which case you can sell it for up to $30 more than purchased. (you must show the pieces to Cyber or me to get permission to do this)

➳ You may only trade Amarog's of equal rarity (you may not trade Amarog's of more or less rarity; rarity is based on the highest mutation + the number of mutations - see [url=DON'T FORGET ME ;U;]here[/url] for help)

➸ Strike One
--➸ Lasts seven days
--➸ May not enter any competitions, claim batches/RU's, receive Amarog's via gift/sale/trade, post on the fanclub, or participate with gift lines. Guest artist status is removed; Staff member's receive specific limitations.

➸ Strike Two
--➸ Lasts one month
--➸ All from strike one apply
--➸ Permanent ban from any staff position

➸ Strike Three (ban)
--➸ Permanent
--➸ Amarog's may be revoked/resold
--➸ Custom Amarog's are voided
--➸ User may not participate in any Amarog activity

spaceStrikes

➸None, let's keep it that way!

➸ User Number // Date of release // Strike count // Strike event number(s)

spaceBans

➸None, let's keep it that way!

➸ User Number // Date of ban // Strike event numbers

spacespace{Staff}

spaceOwners
    Image Image

spaceArtists

spaceModerators

spaceArchivists

spaceGeno rollers
    a rapidly moving finger
Last edited by Hail. on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts - About

Postby Hail. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:03 am

spacespace↠About Amarogs↞

spaceOrigin
➺ Years brought chaos and calamity among humans. Crime rates rose, riots broke out, hatred exploded, and the final cap came with the launch of a nuclear weaponry. Enraged and disgusted, Kaiyiali stretched out her hand to punish them. A curse spread from her palm and stretched across the land, infecting humans - evil and kind alike - and contorting their figures and anatomy, transforming them into the beasts now known as Amarog's.

spaceHumanity
➺ Amarog's have a "Humanity level" which is inherited genetically. Amarog's who were transformed from humans to Amarog's received a Humanity level based off of the way they lived their lives. Those who were good and lived lives with charity and compassion were given the gift of high humanity, while those who lived in hatred and cruelty were further cursed with low humanity. Amarog's born of Amarog parents inherit a mixture of their parent's humanity.

➺ High Humanity Amarog's are blessed with higher intellect, and more human-like traits. These Amarog's can walk upright and use their forearms like human arms. These Amarog's are capable of speech, critical thought, and comprehension.

➺ Low Humanity Amarog's are beast-like with predatory habits and animal-like traits. These Amarog's are quadropeds and use their forearms to deliver powerful blows and use their tails as a counter-weight to remain balanced when running at high speeds. They communicate with minimal vocalization (growls, huffs, barks, and howls) and physical signals (ear and lip positions, eye movement, etc)

spaceAnatomy
➺ Amarog's are wolf-like with large forearms and a heavy, powerful tail. The fur is smooth with a soft undercoat and is thicker on the neck and thinnest on the tail. The ears are small and triangular, and the mouth extends naturally to just before the eyes and can extend to line up with the back corner of the eye.

➺ An Amarog's arms are long and powerful. They are thicker in width at the base and thin at the paws. They do not have claws and instead use force and their fangs when hunting.

➺ An Amarog's hindlegs are composed of an unidentified substance which is referred to as "Shadow." Their hindpaws have three digits facing cranial, and one facing caudal.

➺ An Amarog's tail is the most powerful part of their bodies, but the least used. It's great weight makes it dangerous when swung around, but doing so also can throw the Amarog off balance. Because of the vitality of this heavy tail, Amarog's born without it or with one too small die soon after birth.

➺ Amarog's stand at 6-8 feet tall when standing as quadrupeds and 8-10 feet when standing as bipeds.

➺ Female Amarog's weigh 800-1,000 lbs and male Amarog's weigh 900-1,300 lbs

➺ Amarog's can hear a frequency range of 20-80,000 Hz

spaceHabitat
➺ Amarog's live all around the world, but only on land. They are poor swimmers and most tend to avoid water.

➺ High humanity Amarog's tend to dwell closer to human civilization, but there are exceptions.

➺ Low humanity Amarog's tend to dwell in forests, wooded areas, grasslands, and deserts, away from civilization, but there are exceptions.

spaceDiet
➺ Amarog's are omnivores. However, humanity levels can influence what food type they primarily focus on.

spaceSocial
➺ Amarog's can be pack or solitary animals. Humanity does not have an influence on this decision. Most tend to be opportunistic when it comes to packs, pairing up only to hunt and mate before disbanding again.

spaceRelationships with Humans
➺ The relationship the Amarog feels towards humanity varies greatly. Humanity, however, is mostly uniform in the fear and hatred of the species. Many humans view Amarog's as a threat and seek to kill them, and because of that many humans refuse to find any type of compromise or communication with them.

spaceReproduction
➺ Amarog's with high humanity tend to form lasting, permanent bonds. The females and males work together to raise the pups.

➺ Amarog's with low humanity tend to form short, temporary bonds. The females usually take the pups and leave to raise them as males may try to kill or harm pups.

➺ Amarog's can have up to two pups in a litter.

spaceLore
➺ Kaiyiali {Kai - E - al - E}
-➛ Kaiyiali was a white deer in life and roamed the world, observing life without a herd. She became fascinated by humanity and drew closer to them to discover. It was then that she was killed, not for meat or survival, but to lay her pelt on the ground as a rug. Enraged, Kaiyiali's spirit contorted and became infected and tainted. She remained, watching humanity and growing in power. When she saw the corruption of humanity was shown to have no sign of decreasing, she released her curse. Kaiyiali does not hate Amarog's. She views many of them as her children, and watches over them carefully. It is said that she grieves when one is killed, and she is overjoyed when one is born. Kaiyiali's connection to Amarog's have brought fables of blessed Amarog's to life, but no evidence of them has ever been shown.

➺ Tiryaphi {t - rye - aph - E}
-➛ Tiryaphi was a melanistic crocodile in life and was killed when he came too close to a fearful camp of hikers. His spirit remained, contorted by Shadow, and watched the world with curiosity. He gained no power over time and was no more harmful than a fly, until Kaiyiali unleashed the curse. The curse spread and part of it was absorbed by Tiryaphi. Power-filled and thrilled with the idea of vengeance, Tiryaphi set to work to spread his own version of the curse, placing "Humanity levels" on Amarog's. Tiryaphi is usually depicted as a green-eyed shadow which views Amarog's and humans as pawns and experiments, never truly caring for either. His desire is for Amarog's to drive humanity to extinction and take their place. He favors low humanity Amarog's for their animal-like behavior and violent nature. It is said that those who truly catch Tiryaphi's eye are cursed further - as a gift from him - but no evidence of them has ever been shown.

➺ Contention
-➛ Kaiyiali and Tiryaphi stand on polar ends. They work together at time - in rare circumstances - but other times Kaiyiali and Tiryaphi are bitter enemies, but have yet to obtained any power to fight against each other. So, they often bring their battles to Amarogs, blessing and cursing certain ones and influencing them simply to spite the other.
Last edited by Hail. on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:40 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts - Mutations

spacespace↬Mutations↫
spacespacespaceGuide: Red words are the mutations that trait is incompatible with.
spacespacespace guide Some mutations have special circumstances/rules that are listed below the incompatible traits

Standard

--The standard mutations of each Amarog. Become carriers when a mutation of higher rarity is inherited.
---(ex: an Amarog with an ear variation is a carrier for Wolven Ears and can still pass them down)

Wolven Ears // Ww // Wolf-like, triangular ears

Heavy Whip-Tail // Hw // Heavy, slim-furred tail

Wolven Teeth // Wt // Carnivorous teeth with four canines

Canine Nose // Cn // A dog-like nose

Soft Mane // Sm // Medium length neck and chest fur

Standard Coat // Ag // Medium length fur

Ancient Touch // At // Up to two unnatural colors covering less than 30%

Uncommon

King's Mane // Km // Long fur on the neck and chest
    Soft mane, Hair, Razor mane, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Dragon, Camoflauge

Razor Mane // Rm // Long fur on the back of the neck
    Soft mane, Hair, King's mane, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Dragon, Camoflauge
    Must flow upward and back from the tip of the skull, between the ears, to the shoulder blades. May be custom lined, but cannot be made to resemble other mutations.

Hair // Hr // Fur on the head modified to resemble human hair
    Soft mane, King's mane, Razor mane, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Dragon, Camoflauge
    Can resemble any hair style (long, short, curly, wavy, braided, etc) but cannot be made to resemble another mutation or non-fur (ie: grass, feathers, etc)

Ear Variations // Ev // Ears resembling any land-dwelling animal
    Wolven ears, Water
    Can resemble that of any land dwelling mammal (fox, ferret, dog, cat, elephant, etc)

Silken Tufts // St // Long, silky fur on the elbows
    N/A
    Soft, silken, swirling fur which extends from the elbows.

Piebald // Pb // White splotching covering no less than 60%, but no more than 90%
    N/A

Tribal // Tb // Up to three unnatural colors covering less than 40%
    Ancient touch, Mystic, Luminous
    Can be in any pattern (unnatural or natural markings) and can contain any color (natural or unnatural).

Minor Horns // Mhmh// Smooth, simple horns
    Great Horns, Fire, Water, Air, Dragon
    Smooth, simple horns that cannot connect or branch.
    (when Minor Horns are present as homozygous, they become great horns!
    Great Horns // MhMh // Rough, complex horns -- cannot connect
      spaceMinor Horns, Fire, Water, Air, Dragon

Rare

Spinned // Sn // Spines on the head, elbows, back, and tail
    N/A
    Can be slightly modified in the presence of great horns and dragon (lengthened, slightly hooked, etc)

Scaled Tail // Sc // Thick scales on the belly and tail base
    Heavy Whip-Tail, Canine Tail, Cursed Tail, Dragon, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Kitsune

Canine Tail // Ct // Heavy, fluffy tail
    Heavy Whip-Tail, Scaled Tail, Cursed Tail, Dragon, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Kitsune

Saber // Sb // Elongated upper canines
    N/A

Tusk // Tk // Elongated lower canines
    Six-Fang, Jagged Fangs

Six-Fang // Si // An extra set of canines on the lower jaw
    Tusk, Jagged Fangs

Jagged Fangs // Jf // Fangs with uneven length
    Tusk, Six-Fang

Heterochromia // Ht // Eyes bearing two different colors
    N/A
    Two colors can present in the same eye, in different eyes, or in both eyes.

Slit Eyes // Sy // Pupils narrowed permanently to slits
    N/A

Mystic // My // Up to four unnatural colors covering less than 50%
    Ancient touch, Tribal, Luminous
    Can be in any pattern (unnatural or natural markings) and can contain any color (natural or unnatural).

Very-Rare

Cursed Tail // Cr // Classic tail laced with shadow
    Heavy Whip-Tail, Wolven Tail

Shadow Hooves // So // Rear feet resemble hooves
    Shadow Paws

Shadow Paws // Sp // Rear feet resemble wolf paws
    Shadow Hooves

Arctic Coat // Ac // Thick, long fur with a heavy undercoat all around the body
    Summer Coat, Curly Coat, Standard Coat

Summer Coat // Su // Short, fine fur all around the body
    Arctic Coat, Curly Coat, Standard Coat

Curly Coat // Cu // Soft, curled fur all around the body
    Arctic Coat, Summer Coat, Standard Coat

Luminous // Lu // Glowing markings, tail, chest fur, mouth, eyes, or nose
    Ancient Touch, Tribal, Mystic

Epic

Air // Ar // The physical manifestation of power over air
    Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Water // Wt // The physical manifestation of power over water
    Air, Fire, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Fire // Fr // The physical manifestation of power over fire
    Water, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Earth // Et // The physical manifestation of power over earth
    Water, Fire, Air, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Fabled

Light // Lt // A strange mutation existing only in old myths
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Storm // Sr // A strange mutation existing only in old myths
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Magma // Mg // A strange mutation existing only in old myths
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Fog // Fg // A strange mutation existing only in old myths
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Swamp // Sw // A strange mutation existing only in old myth
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Dragon, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camoflauge

Mythic

Kaiyiali's Blessing // Kb // Longer hind legs and a long, feathery tail. Feather ridges along the back, three tendrils of varying length rooted at the base of the tail, deer-like ears, a unique nose, shadow hooves, and great antlers.
Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Kitusne, Dragon, Flying-Fox, Camouflage
Wolven ears, Heavy Whip-Tail, Canine Nose, Ear Variations, Minor Horns, Spinned, Scaled Tail, Canine Tail, Cursed Tail, Shadow Paws, Summer coat, Winter coat, Curly coat

Kitsune // Ks // Non-existent
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Flying-Fox, Camouflage

Flying-Fox // Ff // Non-existent
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Dragon, Kitsune, Camouflage

Dragon // Dg // Non-existent
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Kitsune, Flying-Fox, Camouflage

Camouflage // Cf // Non-existent
    Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Storm, Magma, Fog, Swamp, Kitsune, Dragon, Flying-Fox

spaceNon-Hereditary
--There is no heterozygous/homozygous for these traits. They are depicted in the genotype at the front with their code
---ex: Vt/gcgcc/bbl/HH - A heterozygous red and silver Amarog with ice eyes and viltigo
--Only one non-hereditary mutation can be present on an Amarog

Viltigo // Vt // Pigment destruction causing white splotches on the body

Runic // Rc // Glowing, unnatural patterned markings with unnatural colors

Chimerism // Chm // Allows two genomes to be present creating a random patch effect

Mosaic // Mo // "Black piebald" covering no less than 60%, but no more than 90%

Moon-stained // Ms // Turns colors a dark red and silver

Sun-cursed // Sd // Turns colors a golden and cream with sun bleaching along the back

Harlequin // Hq // Allows two genomes to be present creating a "checkered" patch effect
Last edited by Hail. on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts - Genetics

spacespcae↬Genetics↫

Amarog's are generally lenient with design on most cases, but colors are often determined by genetics.

Colors determined: Base Coats, Eye Colors, and Tribal/Mystic/Luminous/Ancient Touch

What this means: This does not mean that an Amarog with the blue coat color has to have all colors taken from the blue slider. It does mean that the base color has to be taken from the slider. Markings can be lightened, darkened, and other natural colors (such as cream, brown, etc) may also be added, but the base color should be obvious.

Homozygous: The trait "code" is repeated. ie: homozygous blue = BB

Heterozygous: The trait "code" is written once, in pairing with another traits. ie: heterozygous red = bbl

Heterozygous eyes: Gold is the only eye color which will be referred to as heterozygous (though ice is also considered heterozygous between blue and green). ei: gold and green = Ggcc, gold and ice = Ggc

spacespcaeCoat Colors

↣ Blue // B // Displays simple dominance
    ↣ Brown // Bl // Displays dominance to b and bl, but is recessive to B
    ↣ Red // b // Displays dominance to bl, is recessive to B and Bl
    ↣ Silver // bl // Recessive to all others

↣ Melanistic // Bm/Blm/bm // Darkens the body and eye colors
    ↣ Leucsism // bu // Lightens the body and eye colors
    ↣ Albino // bla // Coats body in white and modifies eyes

spacespaceEye Colors

↣ Gold // Ggc or Ggcc // Displays dominance except when homozygous
    ↣ Ice // gcgcc // Must blue-green heterozygous
    ↣ Green // gccgcc // Only present in homozygous
    ↣ Blue // gcgc // Only present in homozygous
    ↣ Brown // GG // Only present in homozygous

spacespaceColor Mutations

Color mutations are listed in the mutation section above.
    Color mutations can include ANY color (natural and unnatural) but have limitations.

spacespaceHealth

↣ Completely Health // HH // 100% of offspring (unless inbred) will be healthy
    ↣ Healthy // Hh // Chance of unhealthy offspring if not bred with HH or inbred
    ↣ Unhealthy // hh // Chance of disease and/or sterility

Last edited by Hail. on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts

Postby Hail. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:04 am

res
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts

res
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts

res
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts

Postby Hail. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:05 am

res
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amarog Adopts

Postby Hail. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:05 am

res
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me