❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby veridian » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 am

username: qpplepie
    tier: coloured

kalon references: my kals are all located here! i would really love to see a piece of Lys, Halcyon or Rowena (they are my bbs :sob:) their sta.sh pics are unclear, so i've added some links in their descriptions to their original oekaki pages, thank you so much!

your favorite personal holiday tradition: my favourite tradition is just laying in a warm blanket drinking some hot chocolate! i dont really do anything else rip besides open presents with my family! sometimes i sleep until 2pm but thats not a tradition bc it happens everyday :ok_hand:

compliment a community member: I think I have a lot stashed up here in the old brain train

I'd love to start by complimenting rnirai; i just want to let you know that u r an absolute ANGEL,,,, u make me smile!! im so happy to have met you, you dork :triumph: :weary: you are such an inspiration- in art and generally. person- and i hope you know that you are the first for me!! the first person in my BOOKs: my best friend! you ray of sunshine lysm, ♥

dear merc., rat angel i love yoU

@the gang (you know who you are) bless ur souls to have taken me under your wings,,,,, i cherish our friendships, and i hope we can strengthen it even further!! thx fr putting up with me ;))

juli and mont mint and tak you guys r the best :clap: u the MAN

but in all seriousness i talk to you guys n i just, y'all're just so nice to me!! positive vibes ♥♥
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:11 pm

username: Sixbane
tier: Colored
kalon references: My kals are Here! and anyone is fair game, info is on their pages. I'd probably prefer ones with less art if its at all possible but I dont mind whoever.

your favorite personal holiday tradition: Just spending time with my family! its the one time of year they can all get together without bickering about everything and I get to see family members I usually dont see during the rest of the year.

compliment a community member:
Zailune is super sweet and hardworking and it always makes me smile to see a message from them, especially when i'm having a busy day or feeling alone and it means so much to me!

Thankyou so much to whomever ends up with mine! Im not a stickler when it comes to designs (I know a few are a lil of a pain) and i'd rather you just have fun than anything! Im sure i'll love whatever you come up with.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:36 pm

username: idyll
tier: coloured
kalon references: here is my kalon stash! I would absolutely love art of any of them, and for the most part their personalities are just below their refs <33 (If you're looking for anyone specific, Damian or Johan would be nice, but I will absolutely adore art of anyone ^^)
your favorite personal holiday tradition: On Christmas Eve, my whole family bakes together! It's one of my favourite days of the year, it's so warm and wonderful <33
compliment a community member: Error! I don't think we've ever really spoken before, but I absolutely adore your entries; you're so so creative, your art is incredibly lovely, and you generally seem like such a sweet, amazing person to talk to!! I hope your holiday is amazing, love <33
also-- qpplepie!! the few times we've talked have been amazing sgsdfs you're honestly one of the sweetest people I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking to you in the discord is always such a joy!! I hope you have a dazzling holiday as well!
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:34 am

username: Northstar.
tier: colored
kalon references:
Amalie - basically the snow white/giselle of kalons, animal friend, v shy and blushy
Elsevier - the exiled elven knight, fascinated by the modern world, silly/goofy, thinks vehicles are dragons
Heck, art of any of my kals would be lovely.

your favorite personal holiday tradition: ooooh christmas caroling is a Big Thing in my family, and one of my favorite parts of the season! We do it every year at gatherings!

compliment a community member:
uhm aey you're the best! nicest! friendly! person I know! I really enjoy talking with you! AND I LOVE all the pretty n cute things you show me! really makes my day!

silentsiren hey look at you! you're lines are so smooth idk how ya do it, but GOLD STAR for you! Youve really improved over this past year!
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 pm

So it seems this time around, pretty much every one signed up for the same tier, [which didn't happen when I ran Covert Cupid in Feb]. So I'll have to keep in mind for next year if I do this again.

But thanks to everyone who signed up! I will have PMs with your SS assignment sent out later tonight hopefully!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:33 am

All the assignments for SS have been sent out!

If you encounter a problem, or you didn't receive a PM from me, feel free to contact me at any time!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Kalon SS [Gifting]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:17 pm

x
Merry Christmas everyone!

Reminder that the period for finishing up and gifting your art is between the 25th and the 31st!
If you've completely your gift for your SS, feel free to send it out now! If you want your gift toremain anonymous,
or you won't be able to send it yourself, make sure to message me and I can get your art out for you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a great new year!
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Kalon SS [Gifting]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:35 pm

x
x

My apologies for not getting to this sooner, it kept slipping my mind!

If you still have not heard from your Secret Santa, please feel free to message me, and we'll get you sorted out! I want everyone that did art to receive something back, so don't hesitate to PM if you're having a problem!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and enjoyed the art gifts they received! I look forward to running a similar event around Valentine's Day like I did in 2017! So look forward to that next month if you're interested in drawing couple art! <3
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:36 pm

RIP I didn't even know this existed otherwise I totally would of joined ;;

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me