❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Imagexxxx
x
x

x
x
x
x

Kᴀʟᴏɴ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Sᴀɴᴛᴀ 2018

Welcome to the Kalon SS 2018!
Let's celebrate the love and light of the holiday season
by gifting our fellow community members!

‿︵・❄・︵‿

Rᴜʟᴇs
Rᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs
Tɪᴍᴇ Lɪɴᴇ
Sɪɢɴ Uᴘ Fᴏʀᴍ

︵‿・❄・‿︵
x
x

xxxxImage

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Kalon SS [Rules]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:42 pm

x
Rᴜʟᴇs

Anyone can join regardless of skill level, but art pieces will have some requirements!
You must have a kalon to participate!

All gifts must be a minimum of one bust, but you’re free to do a fullbody instead [either sketches, lined, or colored depending on what tier you choose].
You're welcome to do as many extras as you’d like however, which can be anything!

Choose a tier you would prefer: sketches, lines, colored
You'll be assigned another user within your tier.
Complete your artwork, and on the deadline given, art must be sent out!
Unless you wish to remain anonymous, you're required to send your own art on the deadline!
Traditional art is allowed, as long as it follows the tier requirements and is scanned or photographed clearly!

Please only sign up if you are sure you can get your art done!

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Kalon SS [Tiers + Requirements]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:45 pm

x
Tɪᴇʀs + Rᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

Sketches
Sketchy lines allowed
Kalons must be clear and recognizable

Lined
Art must be fully lined
Kalons must be clear and recognizable
Simple color allowed

Colored
Art must be fully lined
Kalons must be clear and recognizable, in edits and design
Art must be at least flat colored

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Kalon SS [Time Line + Sign Up]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:54 pm

x
Tɪᴍᴇ Lɪɴᴇ

Assignments: December 14th
Art Due: December 25th -- December 31st

After December 31st, anyone who does not receive art will be able to contact me, and I will make sure your art gets to you.
In one way or another, every one will get art!
However, please note, those that do not complete their assignment, will be barred from similar future events.

If you'd like your gift to remain anonymous, you may send it to me by the deadline, and I will send it to your SS!

Sɪɢɴ Uᴘ Fᴏʀᴍ

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]tier:[/b]
[b]kalon references:[/b] [feel free to list a few or just your one favorite + include info if you'd like]
[b]your favorite personal holiday tradition:[/b]
[b]compliment a community member:[/b]

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ Kalon SS [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:02 pm

x
x
x

extra post

feel free to message me with me with any questions or concerns
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby Meridiem » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:48 pm

username: Meridiem
tier: Colored
kalon references: My sweet beans are here, I would love art of anyone so really its up to the artist and their talent on who they would like to make art of
your favorite personal holiday tradition: Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider, but really just warm drinks!
compliment a community member: Zith is such a sweet heart to literally everyone! They give out kalons to new users and have a heart of gold. They are super sweet to talk to and show that they care and remember things and details that you wouldn't know without paying attention
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm

username: Vagabond
    tier: Coloured
    kalon references: All of my kals are here! I'd appreciate art of any of them <3
    your favorite personal holiday tradition: I think getting together with my family and decorating gingerbread has always been a favourite tradition my family does during the holidays
    compliment a community member: Golden-Boy-- Listen my guy, you're like,, My best friend. All your art and designs are really amazing- you keep up the awesome work.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:09 pm

username: waffle02
tier: Colored
kalon references: Ooooooo honestly I would appreciate any art of my kals that are listed here! <3 I like surprises!!
your favorite personal holiday tradition: My current favorite is my friends started a tradition last year to do a Sock Gift exchange where everyone bought a pair of socks and filled them with things!
compliment a community member: There are so many great people!! Going to have to compliment Schnuffel Bunny and Thani though because both of them are really nice! :3 Also thank you high noon for putting this together!!
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 pm

username: Meduz
tier: coloured
kalon references: here they are. I think most of the toyhouse is up to date, please note only Astrid, Viktor, Iris and Wyatt are in a modern setting so if you'd like to do Christmas themed art please make it of one of them. :)
your favorite personal holiday tradition: I am from a large family, so every year my brother and sisters and I do a secret santa so we don't have to buy all the others gifts. It's a very low budget but a lot of fun and it's so nice to see what everyone buys each other. It's just my favourite tradition and it's pretty unique to a big family too.
compliment a community member: I think I might have to do more than one. First, I'd like to compliment high noon, they've done a lot of my recent growths and their prices are very good for the standard of work they produce, I also enjoy lurking in their streams. I'd also like to compliment kana, since starting as a nursery artist they've taken on so many batches and they've all been phenomenal each kit is so unique and different from the parents, they have such a wonderful talent. I also want to compliment sixbane for taking SO MANY nursery slots and making each batch beautiful some how. I also want to compliment planiteri, Aey, mercury, neongraveyard, winter and fireflii and so many other for the incredible design work they've done in the artist search
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 pm

username: vyxen.

tier: colored

kalon references: i'd love for lucien to be drawn! most of my other kals are being edited or being traded.

your favorite personal holiday tradition: my favorite holiday tradition has to be making cookies! it's not always the same types, and it's so much fun to do when you have friends with you.

compliment a community member:
high noon ;; i love your art style so so much. it's so nice and clean and really just looks stunning to me. i always feel happier when i see one of your kalon adopts anywhere. but you're also just such a kind person in general, from what i've been able to see. i hope you're having a wonderful day !
Last edited by black water on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave