I want to get back into CS and I'm super scared.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I want to get back into CS and I'm super scared.

Postby City_Lights » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:43 am

I'm so sorry if this is a stupid question or anything but I just needed to get this off my chest because THIS IS THE STUFF I THINK ABOUT ON A REGULAR BASIS IM UNHEALTHY UGH.

Anyway, I recently took a break from CS for a few months (from around September) and recently I've been dying to rejoin but have been terrified.

The issue is that my main goal on CS is to collect all the pets and just to trade for the rarer ones and have a fun time, it's a difficult task but since this is my goal I feel super weird getting back into the game because I missed out on so many months and events and it's going to be almost impossible for me to catch up.

I considered becoming a little more lax with my goal and maybe just trying to trade for pets that I like or whatever but it still doesn't feel right. I get super duper nervous and intimidated when I'm thinking about diving back in to the fun because I know that I get tons of anxiety when I'm overwhelmed with lots of things to do and I'm just really not sure what to do or where to begin.

I feel morally obligated to remind, however, that this is absolutely not, in any way, a way for me to get more pets. By all means, do not give me pets just because of this.

But I was wondering if anyone has been/is in the same boat as me and wants to talk me through it or tell me what I should do; whether I should lax my goal or just deal with it or stop being a huge whiny baby and stop moaning about all my problems that have no real life meaning or what.

Any and all replies are very much appreciated and huge slaps in the face with constructive feedback and emotional eye-rolls are also allowed and highly welcome.
Current Collecting Goal: All the Hammies and Guinea Pigs! :D

My Trade Thread

~Dragon Cave Clickables!~ (feel free to pm me for clickbacks)

City_Lights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I want to get back into CS and I'm super scared.

Postby ♥-Wa-loof-♥ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:45 am

i knoiw you don't want pets but i need them gone, so that would be a great start, you can take 50 pets from my 10-20 per person pets group, And i feel you, i have stopped for 6 months, and it scared me to continue, don't worry everything should be fine and i'm sure you can acomplish your goal!
-Female-She/her-Virgo-
----
---
Coyoteen is my boyfriend, we often make unfair trades and gift, please don't ban us <3, we almost live together so we use the same wifi <3
♥-Wa-loof-♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShorahNagi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:50 am

I once had the same idea of getting every pet...but I gave up long ago, deciding instead to just focus on the species I like the most (Spiders and Owls). In doing so, I’ve saved myself a ton of stress, and have mastered to get all but a single Spider and a single Owl.

Honestly? My advice is just relax and have fun with collecting what you can. If you master to trade for some of the rarer pets, or get gifted them and so on, great! If not, don’t sweat it too much.
Pet's name: Paradigm
ShorahNagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:56 am

Don't stress yourself too much about things you don't have to stress about :P
Just start with going after some easier pets and you will see, with some patience and some trading somehow your goal is coming closer and closer :3 I am patiently collecting pets for three years now to check out ths huge goal and I've checked my first big goal (all pets since '14) this year and am close to my second big goal (all pets since '12) and I never thought I would get close to this (and yes, I am an old member but this only helped in the way that I had a bunch of old uncommons from 2010 I don't needed to collect since I took several year long breaks from CS).

When you break your goal in tiny steps you will surely get forward and see some sucess.
And if you aren't happy with your CS "life" after all you can break it down to collect just one species or all PPS pets or only pets you like or or or... there are plenty of goals you can set yourself :D

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:17 am

I would recommend picking one of the newer species to start ^^
Or, perhaps have a theme, like all the pets released the month of youre birthday each year!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me