Page with links to all your groups on it

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Page with links to all your groups on it

Postby ssanis » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 pm

(with the name of the group being the text of the link)
That way we could CTRL+f a group's name to find it instead of having to scroll up and down a huge list.
ssanis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Page with links to all your groups on it

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:08 am

No support, sorry - I don't think there would be a way to select a group to move things to in any format other than a dropdown.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Page with links to all your groups on it

Postby nickjr » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:20 pm

I wouldn't mind if this were in addition to our current dropdown, like maybe "Click to see a list of your groups" before/after the dropdown.

In the meantime, if you remember the exact group name and if you used characters that are on your keyboard and you are on a computer (not a mobile device), you can click on the dropdown and start typing the group name exactly as it appears. The first group whose name matches what you've typed so far will be selected ^^ (If you stop typing for too long, then your typing progress is reset, if that makes sense)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me