Artist milo. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by milo.

Viscet #2884

Postby milo. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 am

forgetting who we are, to become what someone needs us to be, maybe that's what love is about.

another D:BH based! this one is based off Kara!

this Viscet is fiercely loyal to the one they love most, whether it be a friend, lover, or family-- they will do anything to protect the one they love most

for this competition, i want to know who is the one they love most and why they're so protective of them. you have 2k words for your whole form and one art extra, though it isn't necessary

username: Gadgetrocks
      name: Kara
      gender for breeding: female

this comp will end on December 21st

username:
      name:
      who do they love, and why are they so protective?: 2k words or less
      1 extra: (optional) one art piece
Last edited by milo. on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2384

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 am

username: Gadgetrocks
gender for breeding purposes: Female
who do they love, and why are they so protective?: Kara is fiercely protective of the wanted thief Renard, much to the annoyance of all of Seven Stars guard patrols. Kara was born the daughter of a Lord, rendering her above most law, thus the annoyance, if Kara is with Renard, no one can arrest him. Renard isn't sure how he feels about this due to her being a little over protective of him, and Kara has yelled a royal patrols multiple times to prevent them from arresting him. Kara first met Renard in the marketplace, after he basically headfirst ran into her. He quickly apologized and ran off, but Kara was a bit concerned about this odd viscet, who was limping as fast as he could put it the market. She followed him, and once she caught up, he explained he was a thief, only for survival, and that the royal patrols had nearly caught him. Soon, Kara began to bust him more, though he never showed her his hideout, which made sense, it was the only place where he could be truly safe, and he didn't want to compromise that, even if he did trust her. Renny told her why he was a theif, the troubling circumstances in which he lost his parents and obtained his limp, and why he never tried to go to any city patrols for help. Kara felt bad for the young viscet, a viscet who should be able to have played, gotten a farther education, and be loved by a family, not have to steal from other kind citizens so as to not due on the cold city streets. Kara didn't want him to get arrested either, the prisons of Queen Midas wer'nt any better then a life of theivery, especially due to the possibly true rumors of the magic of the prisoners being stolen, or that the demon Queen herself would turn them into demons as well. Kara had lived a opposite life to Renny, with money, a family, and the ability to grow up as a young viscet should. Though Kara can't change his past, she can help to change his future.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:07 pm

mark
kara is a queen
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Ahhhh it’s KARA!
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2884

Postby milo. » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:21 am

There are no forms for this competition, so i'll be extending this until the 27th ♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm

slams down a mark

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:09 pm

username: Samsherwoodc
gender for breeding purposes: female
who do they love, and why are they so protective?:
Dear Salem,
It’s been five years since you ran away. I found your last known address so I hope this gets to you... Why I wrote this is the reason you ran, or at least why I think you ran... Salem I have to apologize for being so overprotective of you, I pushed you away, you had no space to figure out yourself. I think you thought I was homophobic but I just wanted my daughter to stay with me. I was not okay in the head. You were in pain and I am sorry.

Love you

Your loving and over protective mom.

If you ever want to meet again and see if I changed. I am still in the same house. Come home my little lamb.

(Salem is a t0 viscet I have in my mind.)
Last edited by Samsherwoodc on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:52 am

I'll give until midnight tonight to finish up forms. After that, if none qualify, it'll go up for raffle
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:23 am

Gadgetrocks wrote:username: Gadgetrocks
gender for breeding purposes: Female
who do they love, and why are they so protective?: Kara is fiercely protective of the wanted thief Renard, much to the annoyance of all of Seven Stars guard patrols. Kara was born the daughter of a Lord, rendering her above most law, thus the annoyance, if Kara is with Renard, no one can arrest him. Renard isn't sure how he feels about this due to her being a little over protective of him, and Kara has yelled a royal patrols multiple times to prevent them from arresting him. Kara first met Renard in the marketplace, after he basically headfirst ran into her. He quickly apologized and ran off, but Kara was a bit concerned about this odd viscet, who was limping as fast as he could put it the market. She followed him, and once she caught up, he explained he was a thief, only for survival, and that the royal patrols had nearly caught him. Soon, Kara began to bust him more, though he never showed her his hideout, which made sense, it was the only place where he could be truly safe, and he didn't want to compromise that, even if he did trust her. Renny told her why he was a theif, the troubling circumstances in which he lost his parents and obtained his limp, and why he never tried to go to any city patrols for help. Kara felt bad for the young viscet, a viscet who should be able to have played, gotten a farther education, and be loved by a family, not have to steal from other kind citizens so as to not due on the cold city streets. Kara didn't want him to get arrested either, the prisons of Queen Midas wer'nt any better then a life of theivery, especially due to the possibly true rumors of the magic of the prisoners being stolen, or that the demon Queen herself would turn them into demons as well. Kara had lived a opposite life to Renny, with money, a family, and the ability to grow up as a young viscet should. Though Kara can't change his past, she can help to change his future.

i apologise for the wait! i'm currently in class, but i wanted to get finished the things i owe (class is exceedingly boring right now, and i could be sleeping tbh)

congratulations! all information will be updated asap!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:26 pm

Thank you! I’m glad to have her, hopefully class gets a bit less boring for you.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘