Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby lovestruck » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:25 am

i. Intro
    hey everyone! happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend!! I hope you all have an amazing day! <3

ii. relationships!!
    so, most of my kalons have like 0 friends and most of them are single, so I figured I’d try and get them some friendships and romance!! more info on all of them can be found here,please PM me if anyone interests you!!

iii. ooc breeding!
    I’m looking for an ooc breeding with any of my kalons except for Nayda and probably except for Aderyn. Pm me if you’re interested!

iv. trades!
    looking to trade Emmett, as I just found out his mate has a new owner, and I don’t really connect! I was only keeping him for his husband, so yeahhh! I’d really love myos, but kalons are 100% ok too!!

also still looking to trade Tsuki! My current best offer for her is a standard myo c:

Code: Select all
    @whizzer.- ah Wes is so cute?? he can take my heart oml??
    @mercury.- god I need to catch one of your streams!! your designs are so good tho?? like hhhh
    @melmellymel- ah id offer but I’m already using my kit picker I’m a future breeding!
    @silver pandorica- good job on the growth!! that’s a really pretty kalon!
    @vyxen.- ahagahahahah cyrne is so cute?? he can honestly slay my life hhh

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:03 am

@whizzer. jasper is gorgeous heck, those soft greys, that floofy hair wowe can we all just look at the beauty that is that boii
    @mercury. I only ever manage to catch the very end of your streams, but golly your designs are beautiful
    @vyxen. if you're still looking for human references, I'd be down - I'll shoot you a message later on

I wanted some direction on seeking approval on my MYO, Chandler. I'm not sure who or where I get him approved before submitting him to the archive. A sweet bald boi.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
replies
@olvionary -- good luck getting approval, hopefully it shouldn't take too long.
his design is really nice.
@love struck -- i hope you get everything you're looking for, good luck trading
as well! tsuki is very pretty.
@whizzer -- ohhh wow!! congrats on all of them. they're all
so prettyyy <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trading
i still have a few kalons which i'm struggling to connect
to, so i'm going to be taking offers on them. i'd rather
not have to wait, so i'd prefer if you could trade already!
estelle -- hesitant! will likely be picky <3 6 pieces of art
florence
avery [4 art pieces]
both of these kits [can obviously be traded separately, can both
be grown!]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hayzel -- so i can find this later!
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:25 pm

@hayzel;; ah that first kid is absolutely gorgeous!! I'll have so send over a trade offer bc,, wow
@whizzer;; Jasper is a cutie! Congrats!
@vyxen.;; Cerne is so beautiful! I love his colors and expression <33

Taking offers on my kid Ambrosia! I love her to bits but she's just not fitting in with any of my au's. An auto would be a legendary myo, but I will look at other legendary kals?? I will consider multiple lower rarity kalons that I connect to. I'm a sucker for horns c:

~~~~~~~

I have pets, including a grinner + advent list bun. I'd be willing to part w anything other than the guinea pigs tbh
I also have 63c$. Flightrising stuff is also an option! I have dragons, more than 100kt and around 35 gems.

Also looking for someone to add a couple edits for me.
I need Transparency {chest, paw pads} added to my kiddo Titania;; Image

And plant growths {starflower} to Constellation;; Image

————————

Introducing my new babies!!!! Everyone meet Nymph and Ariadne!

First up is Nymph {left}! Nym is a rebellious lil teen who is full of bottled up emotions. She’s pretty close with her dad and goes to him with all of her problems. She aspires to use her magic for good {most of the time} and is basically a self taught sea witch. She tends to exclude Ari and Luka from things, she sees Ariadne as an inconvenience and doesn’t want to be the one stuck with carrying her around all the time. Her sis Hux is her best friend!

Next is Ariadne {right}! Being the only wingless kid out of the litter, she feels as if she doesn’t belong with her siblings. She feels out of place and her lack of wings is a huge disadvantage. She tends to stick with Loukas a lot, she relies on him completely. While Echelon is extremely overprotective over her and wants little Ari to feel safe, she’s pretty helpless and very dependent on her brother. She shares Arroyo’s compassion and passive nature.

Looking for art of them! I’d love to do some art trades <33
You can find my examples here! https://sta.sh/230tuiqfvs7?edit=1
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi there! I’ve just got a few things today!

First I’m looking for approval for this growth (or what I need to fix in order to get it approved). Thank you in advance for any help staff can give (and I’ll try to cross this out once someone contacts me)!

Second, I’m looking to possibly trade this month (so far I’ve had none this month). Only one of my Kalons (Teague) is definitely unavailable as I have a trade planned with someone already for December. Everyone else is tentative, but I’m willing to look at all offers (even if the # of Kalons is different on each side/if the rarities don’t match up). If you are interested just send me a pm! (Oh, my Kals are in my sig!)

Replies:
@ Echos. All those kiddos are absolutely gorgeous! I wish you luck in trading/getting growths/adding edits!
@ hayzel I might have to send you a message for those kids! I like quite a few of who you’d like to trade, but first I’d have to get together an offer :lol:
@ olivionary congrats on your myo! And you can either post asking here for approval I think and wait for a staff member to contact you, or pm a staff member that is available for approvals?
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm

@Echos.- congrats on the new babs! I could possibly do an art trade but I can only really do headshots. I’m not perfect but if your interested feel free to shoot me a PM.
@whizzer.- those are such adorable kiddos? Idk the leopard tail on the first cutie just snatched my heart
@vyxen.- I’d be willing to breed with any of your kalons, though I’ve only got one girl Monroe. She’s only uncommon but I feel like she’d make actually adorable offspring, PM me if interested :D
ANYWAYS

As I said in one of my replies, I wanna start to get some breedings in with my girl Monroe but I’m not exactly sure how the whole thing works? I read the breeding forum but it didn’t really say much on how to do a breeding? I know you’ve got to hire an artist and get 2-3 kals but I have no clue how payment works, or if it varies from artist to artist, or even how to find an artist willing to do it. Apart from that, if anyone is interested in breeding with her (in reply above) feel free to PM me! Rarity isn’t too big a deal for me so no worries.

Edit: Thanks to everyone who explained! I’ve accepted somebody’s offer though so you can’t send any more breeding offers, sorry!
Last edited by SandSpider on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 pm

replies
    @rowdyraven - best of luck with trading! you have some gorgeous kalons so you'll probably be getting some offers.
    @smolliltrashcan - monroe is really cute! i have a kalon that might go quite well with her, will be pming you about it later. other than that, best of luck finding a breeding partner!
    @sapphirelion - good luck getting that approval and with getting trade offers! you have some stunning kalons so you probably end up with a few offers.

just a quick post before a long post - need to do a few things beforehand

taking offers
    i am opening up ooc breeding offers on sharkbait. the design matters more for me over edits, but i will be picky due to this being her last slot. i am off cool down and wouldn't mind waiting a little bit. to offer, pm me.

also, taking trade offers on zhora and also taking very tentative trade offers on my other kalons. design matters more to me than edits. i can still trade this month and will not mind having to wait a bit. to offer, pm me.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Replies
@rowdyraven - I absolutely love that first kal, but sadly I have nothing to trade for her. I hope she finds a good home though!
@SmolLilTrashcan - OMG she is so pretty! I hope you find a breeding partner because no matter what her children will be adorable!
@sapphirelion - I hope you find someone to trade with you! I love all of your kalons they are just so adorable! I especially love your kits they are so precious!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey All! It is I, Siantia!
I am super tired lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist Search!
Heyyyy! I am searching for someone who can help me create a legendary MYO for me. I have most of everything together, but I just want to find an artist as soon as possible so that once everything is all put together I can have it completed.

Please PM or DM me on discord and I will discuss payments. I can offer USD, pets, and C$

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take care of yourselves!
I love you guys!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

@Fernmoon goodluck with trades!
@Rowdyraven good luck trading, nice kals.
@Smolliltrashcan congrats on monroe! I like her
@Saphirelion Goodluck with trading and approval!

Its me again!! CompleteChicken!
I am trying to save up points for a leg myo(cause merkal probably), Its going to take awhile.

My Deviantart
Please pm me if interested in any of these advertisements, I do not bite.

Bases!Ychs!Art!Kalons!

I made this base, kalon toebeans! I can color in your kalon for 75 points for one, or 50 points each for 2+.
Please note that this is not Chicken smoothie avatar size. You can shrink it down if you want but some quality may be lost
ImageImageImage

I have also made this fun base based on that thing my weird cat does. color ins for 150p - 300p based on edits and design. It also needs to be pointed out that this base looks hilarious upside down.
Example kalon(someone had too set an example for the kids) owned by Sparkfall

And this last one I call chibi face base, because it is. Pricing can vary from about 150p -300p?
ImageImage
Honking Noises

Quick Other stuff
Open for trade offers is this lil dude:
I am considering changing my username,maybe to Chickpea! or Sol.
I made a sig themed after my space kals Riri & James! With art! And a custom kalon stamp!
ImageImage

Alright thats all! Thanks!
Last edited by Chickpea on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

hey all!
I just wanted to make a quick advertisement!

im taking commissions
I can draw kals, humans, and I’m open to most anything so don't be afraid to ask

I want to help a friend out w/ getting repairs for their laptop so! here I am ready to draw
unlimited slots, ex ex ex

@SmolLilTrashcan // ohh, what a cute babe! I hope you get the perfect pairing.. sorry I can't help out as far as breeding goes, I'm not sure how all of that works
@rowdyraven // haaa! I love your user, and what handsome kals you've got! good luck on finding a good trade
@fernmoon // good luck on offers! sorry I don't have much more to say <33
@APH Siantia // aa, I hope you find the perfect artist to do your myo <3
@completechicken // what gorgeous bases you do!! ;00 the shading esp is so cute
Last edited by Zeena on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You cannot ask for USD payments through CS
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me